- Text Size +

"Scott, you lucky son of a bitch, how did you pull it off?" an envious colleague, Gary Norris, asked. "Just lucky I guess." I replied. "Bullshit! That deal was impossible no way were they going to go with us. We'll I don't know how you did it, but congratulations we are going to make a fortune. Your bonus is going to be fat this quarter." Gary went on too long as usual.



"Well I'm out of here. Hold down the fort Gary." I said putting on some shades and grabbing my laptop. "Hell, you just got here." he said looking up at me as most people did. "Well I had one task to get done today and it’s done. I'm not staying to play solitaire all day just because it took only an hour. See you tomorrow." I said walking out of my office with Gary in tow.



"Karen, if anyone calls other than my boss take a message and set me up for Monday with them." I ordered turning to face her. She quickly put her soup down and stood up. "Certainly, anything else sir?" She asked smiling up at me. Goodness she was fine. She was tall and slender with dark hair, blue eyes, and a Barbie doll figure. She was so young; a few years out of college.



"Yeah. One more thing, knock off at 2 today." "Really? Thanks so much Mr. Adams." she replied. I took one last look at her large blouse covered chest and said, "Don't mention it." Turning to walk out the door. I hit the button on the elevator at the end of the hall and as I waited for it to arrive I heard a click, clack, click, clack. I turned and saw my young secretary running toward me. Her chest couldn't help but move even being held so firmly in her blouse and bra. "Oh thank goodness I caught you." She said catching her breath. She was 5'11" which put her a head shorter than me even in her heels.



"I forgot to mention your tennis match at 4." she said taking another deep breath. "You want me to cancel?" She asked. Damn I had forgotten to. I promised Gail I would partner with her in tennis this season. I could blow it off, but while she wasn't my boss she was a level higher in the company than I was so it probably wouldn't be a good idea to stand her up. "No, I'll make it. Thanks for the reminder though. Don't forget; cut out of here at 2." I reminded her. "Oh, I won't forget that." I heard her say as I got on the elevator.



I got on and the doors closed before anyone else could get on. As I rode it down to ground level I began to get dizzy. So dizzy I had to lean against the rail in the elevator. I remained like this until it hit the ground level. I started feeling a bit better as the doors opened. I stepped out stumbling and fell to the ground. "You OK?" A stranger called down to me. "Uh, yeah just tripped over my feet." I lied. I got up. The dizziness had passed, but I was still feeling light headed. I texted Karen to set up a Doctor's appointment for the next week.



The ride home was uneventful. I pulled into the drive way and noticed splashing in the pool around back as I opened the door to the house. My beautiful wife Clair was making sandwiches in the kitchen. "You're home early. We're just making lunch you want some?" She asked. "Sure." I replied walking to her. "What's on the menu?" I asked pulling her into my chest and kissing the top of her head.



"Ham and/or Turkey, cheese, and mayooohh. Having fun?" She said looking up at me with her sparkling green eyes. I was groping her large breast through her T-shirt. "Yep." I smiled down at her. "Mom! Kimmy hit me with the ball." Timmy's little voice yelled as he came running into the kitchen. I pulled my hand away.



"Tell her to stop." Clair said. Timmy looked up at me and said, "Hi Dad." then he ran back outside to deliver his message. It was the end of the summer and Timmy would be going into the fifth grade. Kimberly was going into her senior year in high school. "They are driving me crazy I can't wait until school starts." Clair lamented trying desperately to open a jar of pickles. "Here." she said, frustrated, handing it to me. I popped it open with ease.



"So, how was work?" Clair asked taking the jar from me. "Easy. I got a large account from a billionaire investor to go with us for wealth management. My bonus will be nice this quarter." I bragged. "Good. Kimberly will being going to college next summer it will come in handy." Clair commented. "Well, since she got the tennis scholarship she'll be able to use most of what we give her to live on and forgo working to concentrate on school." I responded.



I grabbed her ass through her sweats as I took my sandwich and sat on the couch. Clair took the kid's plates and walked out to the pool. I watched her sexy saunter until she exited the back door. Neither of us were spring chicken any more with me being 38 and she 37, but even being a stay at home Mom she was in great shape. She was 5'8" and around 135 pounds. She swam laps and did yoga plus she kept the house in order and took care of the kids. In short, I really had no complaints.



After lunch I put some swimming trunks on and joined my family pool side for a quick dip. My daughter was sunning in a skimpy two piece bikini. One that I really wished she didn't own. She inherited my height and was 6'3" tall. She had been taller than Clair since middle school. Clair had made her own contribution to Kimmy's figure and well, I'll leave it at that.



I really needed to talk to Kimberly about what she wore, because this swimsuit really left much too little to the imagination. She brushed her golden blonde hair from her face and looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes. "Hi Daddy." she said. No matter how tall or adult looking she became she would always be my little girl.



My wife was sitting in a lounge chair in her own sexy two-piece talking to Megan, my daughter's best friend. Megan was almost as tall as Kimberly, but not nearly as voluptuous. She had a nice tan, sandy hair, and green eyes like Clair. She also had a crush on me; which, while flattering was awkward at times like this. "Hi Mr. Adams." she said grinning up at me as I walked passed. "Hello Megan." I said smiling back at her then at Clair. It was all she could do to keep from rolling her eyes.



After sitting in the pool a while I got my tennis garb and gear and drove to my match. Gail Sanders was a hard driving career woman. She loved to compete. Her red pony tail was whipping around frantically as she chased down the return and then she grunted loudly sending a backhand back across the net. We really did make a good team. My height gave my serve a high velocity and I always had a dozen aces at least. Gail would chase down what came back. We were undefeated so far and our closest competitors, whom we were beating today, already had one other loss.



After we won we shook hands with the other team and chatted for a few minutes. "You were on today Scott. I think I traded up from last year. I got the man with the golden arm." she said grabbing and feeling my large bicep. I smiled enjoying the attention. Gail was 5'10" with brown eyes and an athlete’s body. Her tits weren't large, but they weren't small either.



I could fuck her right now if I wanted. She wasn't slutty she just liked men and I could tell she liked me. She wouldn't have cared that I was married, but she wouldn't have been a mistress or anything like that. Her personality was too commanding and confident to be in any subservient role. It would have been more like casual sex with a friend and nothing more. I often fantasized about doing it, but that's not how I roll. I'm faithful to Clair; always have been and always will be, but it is nice to pretend sometimes.



As these visions of Gail riding my large cock and scratching my chest danced in my head I was hit by another spell of dizziness and sat down on the ground abruptly. This of course took Gail and me by surprise. "Scott, are you OK?" she said crouching and putting her arm on my shoulder. "I'm good." It'll pass in a minute.



A minute later I was up and we were walking to our cars. "You know you should see a doctor about that." she suggested. "I know, I already have an appointment I just have to ask Karen when it is on Monday." I responded. "Well it sounds like you have it under control." she said turning to face me. "You were great today, stud. See you next week." she said patting my broad chest. She then turned and bounded to her sports car.




--The Following Tuesday--




"Shoes off please." said the nurse. I complied and stood on the scale. I tipped the scales at 213. I was pleased at my 12 pound weight loss since the last time I stepped on a scale. Tennis was really helping get me in shape. Then she read the tape measure reading: 6'4" and a quarter. "Are you sure that's right? I've been 6'6" all my life." I stated. She measured again, "6'4" and an eighth." she corrected. "You shaved that little bit off for spite didn't you?" I said smiling down at her. "Face it Mr. Adams your shrinking. It happens to all of us as we get ooolldddeerrr." she teased.



"Well Mr. Adams you seem to be in perfect health. Your heart is in great shape and I can detect no signs of any abnormalities in your blood. Just the same I want you to come back for a CAT scan. You never can be to careful with a sudden loss of balance. It could be warning signs for a stroke." The doctor said. "Whatever you say doc." I replied putting my shirt back on.



I got into the office and Karen stood up as I approached. "Good morning Mr. Adams." she greeted. "What's on the agenda...whoah. You look taller today." I noticed. "Yeah it’s my new four inch heels." She explained walking out from behind her desk to show me her sleek black footwear. "They're lovely." I said looking down. "You have..." she paused noticing that she was almost looking me in the eyes "uh...an eleven, a 1, 2 and 4pm today." she finished.



"Thanks." I said smiling back at her. I just let her be confused. I wasn't about to explain to my hot young secretary that I had gotten slightly shorter because I was becoming an old man. "I'm hungry." I said. "Can you get me some breakfast?" I requested. She straightened up snapping out of her confusion. "Right away, Mr. Adams. Bagels?" she asked retrieving her coat. "That'll be fine." I responded. For some reason it felt good to have her go get my breakfast just then.



I rescheduled my 4pm and went home early giving us some alone time before Timmy got home, which we put to good use. Kimberly had tennis practice and then work and wouldn't be home until much later. Clair pulled her wet bikini off and I ditched my dripping trunks. We embraced. She rested her head on my broad chest and ran her fingers through my chest hair. I could feel her large smooth tits pressing against my abdomen.



"Don't worry about it. You're still plenty large enough for me." she said kissing my chest and looking up to me. My penis stirred to life pressing into her stomach. Her hand dropped and stroked my thick rod and then tested the weight of my balls. I lifted her from under her arms and tossed her onto our bed with ease. "Big enough to man handle your little woman I see." she purred.



Smiling I climbed into bed and she spread her legs and laid back as I mounted her. I grabbed and squeezed both her large tits. They seemed slightly larger than usual. I smiled and leaned down and sucked on each of them for a moment before thrusting into her and kissing her simultaneously. She instantly let out a whimper and her muscles tensed as I thrusted again. I was large enough to fill her completely and still could have pushed further.



We lay there in bed enjoying the afterglow and she rolled over stroking my belly; her large boob squashing into my side. "We need to get up and get some clothes on. Timmy's bus will be dropping him off in about 15 minutes." she reminded me. "Good. That gives us ten before we need to worry." I said smiling back.