- Text Size +

           Tiffany picks you up and then stands up. She walks over to her kitchen and moves in front of her sink. She turns the faucet on and says “For your next punishment, I want you to be clean, not smelling like a foot.” She then holds you under the lukewarm water and rinses you off. After drying you with a towel, she takes you back to the blanket and sits down. She gets a very scary smile on her face as she says “I was originally going to have this be your fourth punishment, but you look like you’re already down to six inches tall so I need to do this one before you get any smaller.” You start to wonder what she could possibly need you for at this size and then she continues, “So I’ve switched your fourth punishment with your third punishment, which I think works out better because if you get more than forty-nine points deducted then your fourth punishment and what happens after that will flow rather nicely.” You wish you had even a small idea of what she was talking about, but she wasn’t giving you any real hints.

           Tiffany then adds “Also, when I saw you shrinking over by my foot I knew I wouldn’t be able to do my third punishment and grade at the same time, so I went ahead and kept grading until you had forty points taken off. So when I’m done with your third punishment, you’re going to be washed one last time and then go straight to your fourth punishment.” You became panicked when you heard you were going to have to be washed again and thought the reason might be because you’d be exposed to her rear-end. You then remembered she said she couldn’t grade during the next punishment, so it couldn’t be that. After all, she could easily grade her paper while having you massage her butt. Tiffany then reaches down with her free hand and grabs the waist band of her panties. She pulls them down and slides them all the way off. You knew this should worry you, but you were too busy staring at your teacher’s beautiful pussy. Her lips look very smooth and freshly shaved, while she also had a small strip of hair above her crease. Your mouth couldn’t help but water. She then started to bring you to it and you silently became overjoyed as you thought “Is this it? Could she possibly have me massage her pussy next?!”

           Tiffany dropped you right in front of her crotch and as you were about to take a run to it, Tiffany’s hand swooped down between you and her crotch. You then watch as she actually slides in one of her fingers inside of her cunt. This was amazing. You couldn’t believe the show you were seeing. As she slowly slid it in and out she said “You’re about the perfect height now, plus, I can’t think of many better ways for a tiny guy like you to serve a woman.” You shout back with enthusiasm “I agree!” Tiffany smiles when she sees you haven’t fully realized what you’re in for. Tiffany then gives a big hint as she says “I think it’s kind of poetic. You’ve been Nick your whole life, and now, you’ll be a word that rhymes with your name.” You tilt your head for a second not understanding what she was saying, but then go into shock once you figure it out. Tiffany slides her finger out and says “Okay, I’ve loosened myself up. Now it’s time for you to be a dick, Nick.”

           As Tiffany’s hand came down you felt yourself starting to back away, and as soon as her fingers wrapped around your body, you could feel your legs flailing about in the air as you tried to run away from this giant woman who’s trying to use you as a dildo. Her grip tightens and she threatens you “Save that wiggling for when you’re inside. If you make me struggle having to put you in, I can always think of a far worse punishment for you. Your legs instantly stop and dangle out of the bottom of her hand. Tiffany lowers you to her massive vagina and then says “Stiffen your body straight as much as you can. I don’t want to have push a limp body inside of me inch by inch.” Your head is positioned right in front of her cunt. The aroma from your teacher’s pussy was strong, but you knew it was about to get a hell of a lot stronger in just a moment. You could hear your teacher’s feet sliding towards her as she raised her knees and leaned her back against the couch as she got into position to masturbate. That’s when you felt it, the sudden plunge into your teacher’s pussy.

           It was such a strange feeling to describe, but all of a sudden, you felt your head move forward and push through two tightly pressed together walls that were both warm and covered in a sticky-like fluid. Your shoulders had a hard time entering, but once they were in, the rest of your body penetrated the two walls with ease. It seemed like the further you slid in, the warmer and stickier it got. This whole situation creeped you out. You had always wanted in your teacher’s vagina, but not like this, not like some human dildo. As you felt your body slide in and out of Tiffany’s cunt, the walls seemed to get tighter. Your whole body was getting squeezed more and more, and this was especially noticeable in your face and crotch regions. For some reason, your lack of air supply wasn’t the reason you were having a hard time breathing. Maybe the masturbation process dragged in little air bubbles inside of her, or maybe you were breathing in what would have later been queefs, but air supply wasn’t your issue. Your issue was trying to not breathe in the fluid that being dragged into your mouth and nostrils constantly.

           Your crotch was also having some involuntary issues. Tiffany specifically told you not to enjoy yourself while being punished, but you couldn’t help it. You were hard and your crotch was being rubbed up and down wet, soft walls, and there was no way you were going to hold your load until your teacher was done. All sorts of thoughts entered your mind as you tried to think of something else besides your penis being rubbed into your teacher’s vagina, but eventually it had proved useless. You felt the sweet release of holding your orgasm back as you came inside of Tiffany.

           Tiffany was thoroughly enjoying herself. She had been stroking you in an out of her body for the past several minutes, as well as rubbing her clit with her free hand. She had orgasmed twice already, but couldn’t stop. It felt too good. She started to get tired though and also noticed you weren’t as big as you had been when you first entered inside of her body. As she reaches her third climax, she slowly takes you out of her body. Little by little your body comes out until you finally feel your head pop out. You take in a deep breath of fresh air and open your eyes. The light was almost blinding after being trapped inside the pink cave for so long. It takes your eyes a minute to adjust, but when they do you look up and see a very happy, yet also very tired Tiffany staring down at you.

           Tiffany takes a second to catch her breath and then says “Mmmm, that felt so nice, but it made me offly tired. I don’t know if I can even get up to wash you off so I can give you your next punishment.” She then pauses for a moment, “Maybe I can just give you a new punishment where I don’t have to get up. A round two in my pussy doesn’t sound so bad.” You’re very tired, but muster up the energy to try and persuade her against that, “Goddess, don’t over exert yourself on my account. I’d hate for you to make yourself soar by punishing your servant.” Tiffany liked the sound of that. The boy finally knew his place in the world. Tiffany thinks about it for a moment and then smiles “I agree. Besides, each punishment should be worse than the last, and putting you back into my pussy isn’t any worse.” She looks at your body and adds “Also, you’re only about four inches tall now. That’s not big enough to please your goddess.” 
 

           As she thinks about what else she could do with you a wicked smile creeps over her face “Of course, my pussy isn’t the only place I could put you. I think I know another spot that four inches sounds about right for.” Tiffany the drags her feet towards herself, arching her knees more. That’s when you see her scoot her hips a bit forward which spread her butt cheeks and reveals her anus. She lowers you in front of it and you hold back a scream that would shatter windows if you let it out. Tiffany giggles, “I can’t think of a more logical next step. You’re a good size to be an anal toy, and a little spelunking into my booty sounds like a good punishment after being inserted into my vagina doesn’t it? Plus, this will be your last punishment if you don’t get below a fifty percent. I’d say this would be a nice way to finalize your tutoring, wouldn’t you?” Tiffany moves your face closer to her anus. The smell swarms your nostrils. It’s putrid, but you can’t even wince at this point. Terror has frozen your body stiff as you stare into the massive hole that is about one-fourth the size of your body. It smelled much worse than Brianna’s, and you believe you knew why too. Tiffany just built up a real sweat masturbating, making her crack an even grosser place than it was before. You want to cry as you think to yourself that nothing could possibly worse than a sweaty butthole.

           Tiffany laughs “Don’t worry Nick, I’m not going to actually stick you in there. Letting a man inside your butt is the biggest way a female can show submission to the male species, and we both know I couldn’t approve of that.” Tiffany then tilts her head in thought, “Then again, I guess it would be different since it’s not your penis. I mean, I can’t think of anything more dominating for a woman than forcing a man to have his entire body up her butthole.” She flexed her anus on the word butthole, and then had you slowly move in closer until you were practically touching the foul hole. You were about to cry when you heard Tiffany sigh and say “But, I’ve never let anything get shoved up there before. Why start now?” Tiffany then pulls you away. You’d shout with joy if you could, but you were afraid that would result in her changing her mind.