- Text Size +

           You open your eyes and realize you must have fallen asleep. It couldn’t have been more than for just a few minutes, but your drowsiness is now completely gone thanks to your power nap. Then you realize something very strange. When you fell asleep, only your head was lying down, but now your whole body was. You must have rolled out of the chair and onto the ground while you were asleep. Then you think to yourself that that can’t be right because the floor beneath is smooth, not carpeted. You then lift your head off of your arms to see what you were laying on. The first thing you notice isn’t the ground though, it’s the fact that you’re naked. Under normal circumstances you would be worried about the fact that you were naked at school, but you push that thought aside since you don’t even know if you’re still at school. You look down at the smooth ground. It was light brown, the same color as your desk. This seemed very strange, so you push yourself off the ground to look at your surroundings and the moment you stand up and look in front of yourself, you immediately stumble backwards and fall over. Brianna’s giant face was right in front of you. You stare at the giant face in a moment of shock until she says “Hi there, little guy!” You immediately start pushing yourself backwards in fear. Realizing you didn’t even know what was behind you, you turn your head and see what looked like a giant chair at the very end of the platform you were on.

           Fear grasps you like it never had before as you think you’ve figured out where you were. You make quick glances to both your left and your right to confirm it. The giant platform you are on is the desk you had been lying your head on just a minute ago. Brianna’s face wasn’t gigantic, you had just become tiny somehow, no more than a foot tall. That’s when something terrible crept into your mind. You immediately start remembering all the times Brianna compared you to a bug beneath her feet, and now you were finally the size of one. She must have done this to you, so you ask in a trembling voice “W-w-w-what did you d-d-do?” Your entire body was shaking with fear. Brianna smiles at you and answers “I didn’t do this.” You then ask the other obvious question a person who just found out that they had shrunk would ask “How did I get like this?” Brianna’s smile slowly turns mischievous as she replies “I’m sure that answer will be told to you soon enough, but first we have some business to take care of.” It felt like you were practically vibrating you were trembling with so much fear, “W-w-w-what business?” Brianna then points her finger at you and curls it a few times to indicate she wanted you to come closer. The last thing you wanted to do was move closer, but giving her gigantic size, it seems as though you have no choice but to comply.

           When you were only a few feet away from Brianna’s face, or at least what seemed like a few feet to you, you watched her start to rise in front of you. You completely neglected to think about the fact the giant girl in front of you had been crouching the whole time. Her massive form extended high above you, and when she was finally standing up straight, you were face to face with the most enormous crotch you’ve ever seen. Of course, you weren’t face to face with it for very long because Brianna then turned around and let you be face to face with her favorite body part. Brianna looks down at you and says “The other night when you were repaying me for helping you study, we were interrupted. I think now is a good time to finish what you started.” Brianna starts peeling down the back of her sweat pants and underwear very slowly. She wanted your mind to grasp that fact that, even though every tiny bit she revealed seemed like several feet to you, it was only an inch to her, and this wasn’t some large building or structure she was revealing with the help of cranes, it was just her perfect derriere that she was unveiling to you by pulling down her pants with just her mere fingers.

           Once her clothing had reached the end of her ass, she let you take a moment to notice how wide each of her glutes looked from this perspective, and how tall her ass crack was. Brianna then moved back so her legs were pressing into the edge of the desk, and the bottom of her two buttocks rested on top of it. You were now inches away from Brianna’s butt crack and were about to back away when Brianna put a hand on each of her cheeks while saying “Since I got an ‘A’ on my test Tuesday and you got an ‘F’, I think it’s time to give me a reminder what that means.” Brianna then spreads her cheeks, revealing more and more of the flesh of the inside of her crack until you start to see pink at the end. You stare at the giant ring at the end of this gargantuan canyon Brianna has created for you and your entire body goes numb. It was like staring into the mouth of an enormous monster. You didn’t want to get any closer to it, but Brianna was in complete control. If you refused to do what she wanted, she might shove you up that nasty thing for being disobedient to a goddess.

           As you walked along the walls of giant butt flesh, you tried to think of a way out of this. The smell started entering your nostrils which didn’t help you concentrate. With each step the smell got stronger and stronger, and by the time you reached her anus the smell had become overwhelmingly strong. You got down on your knees and bent over a little so you could reach it. As you looked around, you didn’t even know where to start. You were wanting to start wherever would be the least gross part, but it all seemed so gross. You wanted to scream, but held it in knowing how much worse Brianna could make this for you. The second you started to scream she could close her butt cheeks around you, pull up her pants, and by the time someone came in to investigate, it would be too late. They would see Brianna alone and wouldn’t think about looking for a male student being held prisoner in her butt crack. So you mentally prepare yourself to have your lips touch the nastiness that is in front of you. You stare at the giant orifice just thinking about how gross this was. The source of the nasty odor that was filling your nostrils was what coming from the area you were about to taste. As you felt the massive amount of heat radiating of the pink soft skin, you thought about the warm oiliness that would soon be all over your face. You wanted to start crying as you looked at all the giant wrinkles your lips would have to be pressing against. That’s when Brianna flexes her giant sphincter. It was a warning to start, so you slowly lean your head in towards the nastiness.

           That’s when you hear the door handle to the classroom starting to turn. Not wanting to be mashed against Brianna’s asshole when she closes her cheeks, you back up and then feel fleshy walls slam against you from all sides of your body. You could feel Brianna quickly pulling up her pants when you suddenly feel her movements stop as she says “Oh good, it’s you.” Tiffany walks over to Brianna while scanning the room wondering where you are and finally replies “Yes, it’s me. Where’s Nick?” Brianna then explained “Well, if it wasn’t you walking through the door then I had to be sure to hide the little guy so whoever walked through the door wouldn’t see him.” Brianna reaches into the back of her underwear and pulls you out of her ass crack. As she sits you back down upon your desk you see your gigantic teacher before you as she smiles and says “Interesting hiding place.” Brianna smiles back at her, “Well, he was back there anyway when I heard you starting to come in. I was going to have him continue where he left off last Friday, but once again we were interrupted.”

           Tiffany holds back a laugh as she looks down at you, “Looks like I saved you from puckering up to Brianna’s puckering hole.” You couldn’t believe what your teacher just said. She actually knew about Brianna making you kiss her rear, and not only that, but she actually seemed pleased about it. You were about ready to beg for your teacher’s help, but it didn’t look like she wasn’t too worried about your new lack of size. The way she was acting, it was almost like she was in on it.

           Brianna suddenly has a look of remembrance on her face as she asks Tiffany “Did you do it?” Tiffany gives her back a look that lets her know not to be worried and answers “By the time you walk down to his office, he should be Nick’s current size, and probably passed out in his chair behind his desk.” You couldn’t believe what you just heard. It sounded like your math teacher just told her student that she shrunk another teacher in this school and was planning on letting her student do to him whatever she wished to do. You then ask in a strung-out tone “Who's going to be my size?!” Tiffany casually answers “Mr. Anderson.” You never really did like Mr. Anderson. He  was essentially a physical education teacher at your school and was known for grading more on performance than effort. So, if you weren’t athletic, you basically had no chance at getting a good grade. You had heard Brianna complain about him more than once, so you knew this wouldn’t end well for him and ask Brianna “What are you going to do to him?”

           The most evil smile you had ever seen starts creeping across Brianna’s face and she answers “He’s been on my ass all semester, so I think it’s finally time he was in it. I’m going to show him he’s no better than a piece of lint in my ass crack is…. Well, maybe a little bit better. I have to admit I don’t like lint being in my ass crack, but I know I’ll love Mr. Anderson being in there.” Tiffany then adds “I never did care for the man much. I’ve heard of a lot of girls not getting straight A’s because they took one of his classes.” Brianna then comments “Even if the teacher that replaces him is as much of a hard-ass as Mr. Anderson was, I know that my performance will at least be better now that I have Mr. Anderson backing me up. I’ll be motivated to work really hard in that class now.” Tiffany laughs, “If he wanted to see you work your ass off, he’ll really get to see it now.” The familiar feeling of fear was once again starting to numb your body as you hear these two giant, powerful women talking. You knew Tiffany had always thought women were better than men, but you never would have guessed she thought the male species was this low.

           Brianna is practically hopping with anticipation as she says “Well, I’m going to go say hi to Mr. Anderson.” She then looks down at you and says “Have fun going over your test with Tiffany. I’ll see you tomorrow if you get over 50%.” Brianna then walks out and Tiffany smiles at the fact she was helping one of her female student bring out her true goddess, and that Mr. Anderson was going to find out where a man’s place should be.

           You on the other hand weren’t really worried about Mr. Anderson. You were more concerned with what Brianna said and mumble to yourself “If I get over a 50%.” Tiffany hears you though and rolls her eyes, “Don’t worry about that. It has to do with the new teaching method I’ve planned out for you, but I’ll tell you about that once we arrive back to my house.” She then reaches out to you and picks you up. She carries you over to her desk and starts opening up her purse. Realizing you were about to be stowed away in there you quickly ask “Before I go in there, at least tell me how this happened.” Tiffany sighs “Last weekend when I had that old friend visit me, she gave me a tiny bottle of liquid. If I squirt a drop into someone’s drink, like the soda I gave you, then they rapidly shrink down to a foot tall, the height you are now, and then they slowly keep shrinking until they’re only about one inch tall.” Tiffany then sets you inside her purse and zips it up.