- Text Size +

         Ms. Taylor was having the girls in her sports class do various exercises to see how well trained and conditioned the class was. She was disappointed by most of her students, but there was one girl who stood out and seemed to be at the front of the herd. This girl had just crossed the finish line after completing her mile long run, and she had beaten the other girls by a pretty long stretch. Ms. Taylor smiles and calls the girl over. The girl walks over to her new teacher, and a little out of breath she asks “Yes, coach?” Ms. Taylor hands her a fresh bottle of water and says “Here. Take a drink, Brianna.” Brianna happily does, and Ms. Taylor continues “I’ve been looking at your previous grades, and it looks like your old teacher wasn’t giving you good marks, but I can’t imagine why. You seem to have a lot of athletic ability, and you appear to be giving me a hundred percent. Most of the girls in this class seem to be afraid to get a little dirty, but you’re not scared of working your butt off.” Brianna smiles, “Well, I definitely don’t want to work my butt off, I like the size it is, but I don’t mind my ass getting sweaty.”
      Brianna realizes she just said the word “ass” in front of a teacher that wasn’t Ms. Yang. She quickly apologizes, “I’m sorry, Coach Taylor. I wasn’t thinking. I guess I’m so tired I didn’t think-” Ms. Taylor cuts her off, “Don’t worry about it. Your ass did work up a sweat today. No need to apologize.” Briana smiles and then her teacher asks “I was wondering… what sports do you play?” Brianna was a little shocked and answers “I don’t play any.” Ms. Taylor is now the one who is shocked, but then smiles and says “Well, how about we change that? What would you be interested in playing?”
      Thinking for a moment, Brianna pauses to consider her options. She liked the idea of running up and down a soccer field or a basketball court after experiencing how much fun it was to have her buttcheeks rubbing against each other with each quick step she took, but she knew she had no idea how to dribble a ball with her hands or her feet. Then she thought of a sport that involved a lot of squatting, jumping, and landing on her ass and finally answered “I could try out for the volleyball team.” Her coach smiled and marked that down, and then asked “What about cheerleading? You seem pretty limber, and I think we could use a girl like you on the squad.” Brianna smiled at her coach, “Jumping up and down? Shaking my butt around? Getting in various bent over positions? Sign me up!” The coach laughed. She wasn’t sure if her student was making sex jokes, or just enjoyed an aerobic workout, but either way, Ms. Taylor knew the girl would be doing some great things.
      Ms. Taylor then went on to explain, “I just started today, so I’m haven’t gotten familiar with the teams or the other coaches yet. I kind of just got thrown in here suddenly because of your old teacher disappearing our of the blue. What was his name?” Brianna answers “Mr. Anderson.” Ms. Taylor nods her head in response, “That’s right. Odd how he just disappeared out of nowhere, isn’t it? They say all of his belongings are still at home, and that wherever he went, he took nothing with him. I’ll tell ya something. Behavior like that makes me believe that he was in some kind of trouble, and that where ever he’s at now, isn’t exactly some place he wants to be.” Brianna suppressed her smile from getting to big as she thought “Oh, you have no idea. I can tell you from all the squirming he’s doing right now that he does not want to be where he’s at right now, and I can’t blame him. If my butt smelled bad before, I can’t imagine how stinky the asshole’s he’s trapped against has gotten after running a mile.” Of course, Brianna can’t say any of that, so instead she just replies “I can’t imagine.”
      With that, Ms. Taylor dismissed her student and Brianna started walking away, grinding her old teacher against her butthole with every movement her sweaty butt-cheeks made from each step that she took. Mr. Anderson always wanted her to be more motivated in her physical activities, and thanks to him, she finally was. He had even motivated her to start doing sports, and now he was going to be behind her for every activity she did. By shrinking him down and putting him in her butt, Brianna was giving him the privilege to motivate one of his former students in every single game, pushing her to work harder, and with Mr. Anderson stuck against her anus, she was motivated to work extremely hard. He had always talked about how girls’ athletic ability and strength didn’t match up to men’s, but Brianna was going to show her sexist teacher just what this small girl’s big ass could do.