- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story. Hope you enjoy. :) Leave feedback. Message me if your down for some RP

Jack O'Donnell was your typical high school jock.

He was rude, stupid, cocky and careless, but boy was he an athlete. He competed on nearly every team in school. Save the ones he and his posse of meat heads deemed girly. The group consisted of Chad, Conor, and Matt. They were nearly clones of Jack and followed his every move.

Although these boys were popular and envied, or desired by most. Everyone held a deep resentment for them and their abusive, childish ways. Certain students had only a small amount of hatred for these high school kings, however, as you will see, some had hateful feelings much, much larger.

Amy Dickson was Exhibit A for these kinds of sentiments. A tall, freckled, strawberry blonde she had beautiful, glossed lips and perfect white teeth. She despised Jack. As an active member of student council she would always try to come up with new ideas for Swallow Lake High School. Jack would ridicule her and make her feel so small in front of the whole school. This may have come from a suppressed affection for her, as she was very beautiful, but belittling none the less. Unfortunately for Jack, he would be belittled in a very, literal way.

Amy's parents were gone for the weekend and she decided to have a small girls night. She invited her friends Trisha Li and Kathleen Kennedy. Trisha was a small, but extremely stunning Japanese girl with perfect hair and large, perky breasts. Kathleen was a tall brunette with large lips and like the other girls a perfect mouth. Her tongue was always so clean and shiny. Strands of saliva always connected her long, light pink tongue to the roof of her mouth. She stuck her tongue out in every picture. She had some kind of oral obsession. Kathleen, or Kat for short, even tortured poor, unsuspecting animals with her perfect mouth. On one occasion she kept a small lizard in a jar under her bed, and every night for 2 weeks she would lick it all over and swish it around in her mouth with her large, warm, wet tongue like a helpless breath mint. At the end of the second week, after 3 hours of mouth play and torment, the small reptile went limp with exhaustion at which time she swallowed him, alive. The lizard wriggled and suffered for hours until he met his acidic demise.

Sure enough the boys heard about this little get together, and after a few hours the girls, themselves, heard a knock at the door. As soon as Amy answered the four jocks barged in.

"The party, has arrived!" shouted Jack, as he opened a beer.

Amy was mortified. She shouted as loud as she could.

"GET OUT!"

Right when she yelled a blinding flash hit the room and there stood the three girls. Confused, the girls looked around. Thinking the boys had vanished , Amy went to look outside. She stood in the doorway, completely disoriented. All of a sudden she was startled by movement on her foot.

There stood 4 boys, each one inch tall.

The girls had no idea how this had happened. But for some reason their confusion had vanished and all they felt is power. And with a quick turn of the door lock. Amy smirked, "Yes, It has" and she licked her lips.

Kathleen picked up Conor, pinching him with her thumb and index finger under his arms. She held him in front of her face without a word. After a moment of dead silence from everyone she opened her mouth to the maximum width, and began to exhale. Her tongue was covered in small pieces of potato chips and coated in a white film from the french onion dip. Conor could smell the terrible onion odour as his lungs filled with his giantess' hot breath. Her uvula was vibrating right in front of him as small drops of chip and saliva flew towards him. He tried to scream but could not be heard over her sigh-like breathing. The other boys stood in terror as they watched their friend be humiliated. She stopped for a moment to laugh a t the completely helpless toy she had in her possession.

"You belong to me. You are my property, my toy, and my snack. You will be played with and swallowed alive tonight, by me, and there is nothing you can do about it" she declared to the boy, with a smile on her face.

The other girls were shocked and delighted by what they saw. She began to laugh as they picked up the others. The boys screamed until their lungs hurt.

Matt was picked up by Trisha. Amy grabbed Jack and Chad, she held them on their backs in the palm of her hand and proceeded to spit on them. They writhed in the sticky prison, still screaming.

"Please let us go! Were sorry! We will do anythingng!!"

Kathleen snapped "There is nothing that you can say to convince us otherwise. You are our prey and we have caught you for snacks. Accept your fate and stop whining like little babies"

The girls dumped all four boys in the french onion dip and laughed at they struggled to stay above the surface. They had stopped begging for their lives by now, and focused on trying to breathe. Amy grabbed a wooden spoon and stirred the dip. All the girls laughed as the once strong men cried and struggled for their very lives at the hands of three teenage goddesses.

Chad fell below the surface and couldn't make his way back up as Amy kept him under with the spoon. The other boys screamed "You crazy bitch! You're killing him!"

She could see the small snack struggling to reach the surface, but she kept him under anyways. The girls laughed and laughed at the terror of the jocks. Eventually the struggling stopped, and Amy lifted the spoon. Chad's dead body floated to the surface and the other boys shrieked in fear.

Kathleen picked the limp body up. "One down. Three to go" she said as she placed Chad on her outstretched tongue. She let the boys watch from the dip bowl and she brought him into her open mouth and let him slide down her throat. The boys were frozen with fear.

"I want the next one!" Trisha yelled with a laugh.

She picked up Matt and placed him in her palm. He was crying like an infant.

"I don't want to die!" he whelped.

"Fine" Trisha giggled "I'll give you one chance to save yourself from being swallowed alive."

She opened her mouth to expose her wet cave of a mouth.

"Dance. If I like it, I'll let you live"

Still sobbing he began to dance timidly, he was shaking with fear and he looked awkward in her hand. It wasn't a good routine by any stretch of the imagination.

She looked at him angrily "Booooo! I'm hungry"

She held him by his feet, dangling him for a moment. He cried and cried and begged for his life. "There's nothing you can do. Sorry about the onion breath" she laughed.

She lowered him onto her huge, tongue and swished him around. He fought the tongue trying to push it away. It was no use. In an effort to tease him she kept her tongue still, and let him pound at her teeth in an effort to escape. After a while she grew bored and grabbed him with her tongue. She pinned him to the roof of her mouth with her soft spongy tongue. She swallowed slowly, being sure to give him plenty time to realise he was being eaten alive by someone he stepped all over at school. He travelled down her throat and fell into her stomach until he passed out and was dissolved by Trisha's stomach acid.

Conor and Jack watched as their life-long friend was devoured by their classmate for pleasure. They were beyond terrified after witnessing two deaths.

"Alright snacks" Amy yelled, "We have another game for you two. The loser will be on the menu"

She plucked the boys out of the dip and put them on the floor. They were shivering and squealing. Amy laid on her stomach, facing them, about a meter away. She opened her mouth wide and said "This is the finish line. The first one to crawl into my mouth will live."

The girls laughed and laughed. "On your mark. Get set. Go!"

The boys looked at each other for only a moment and them began racing. After about 12 paces, Jack was winning. But to his surprise, Conor leaped forward and tripped him. He lay there,

exhausted, hurt, and betrayed. He could only watch as Conor jumped onto the rough, pink tongue of Amy.

Amy plucked him off of her tongue. "That wasn't very nice. For that, I'm gonna have to eat you"

"But we had a deal!" He screamed.

"I'm your goddess. I make the rules. I will eat whoever I want, and right now, I'm gonna eat you. There's nothing you can do about it, snack"

He screamed and screamed at her, begging for his life but the giantess just laughed a song once more in his face, letting him smell her warm, windy, onion breath. "hah-aha-haha-HAH!"

And with that, she lowered him onto her waiting tongue. She let him lie there and cry.

"Any last words?" she gloated

"Please don't do this. I don't want to die! I'll do anything-"

She swallowed slowly. He scrambled and scratched as he tried to hold onto something, but her tongue was too slippery. He wriggled down her throat the entire time until he hit the stomach. He screamed and begged but it was all in vain. Amy had never felt sexual pleasure like this in her life.

"I hate sore losers" she said to the girls.

They turned to Jack. He was in shock. He could not believe the events of this night.

Kathleen picked him up. "Come here dolly. I wanna play"

She tossed him into Amy's childhood doll house, through the window. He quickly shut all the doors and windows. Hoping to escape the giantesses until someone came to help. Little did he know, this only added to the giantesses excitement, and hunger.

Despite the fact that the giantesses could easily break open the dollhouse. It was special to Amy and they didn't want to break it. Jack hid in the small, detailed closet of the house.

"Jackie! Come ou-out" Amy sang, taunting him.

Kathleen took out a lighter and lit a piece of paper. She blew it out quickly and placed it in the bottom of the dollhouse. The smoke filled every room and Jack bolted out the front door, coughing. Kathleen picked him up and held him in front of the three giantesses. He was screaming and crying.

"You'll regret this you dumb bitches!" he idly threatened.

Kat brought him closer to her lips and said,

"Game over. I win. You lose."

She stuck her tongue out and licked his whole body with one stroke. He was covered in saliva. Still screaming. Usually he plays girls. But now he is a toy, and a meal, to one of them. She laid him on his stomach onto her tongue. The rough, slippery floor twitched below him. Her mouth was so humid. Her breath was making him sweat uncontrollably. She kept her mouth open so the other girls could see the small meal of a man struggle in the last seconds of his life. He wanted to play college football, go to prom, and party in his senior year. Instead, he would be swallowed by a teenage girl and forgotten about forever. She gloated and taunted him. "You're so helpless. There's literally nothing you can do to stop me. I win."

He lay there in silence. With a quick jerk she twisted her tongue and he lay there on his back. Facing the other girls through her mouth. The girls laughed and stuck their tongues out at him. It was all a fun, sexual game to these girls, but for Jack, it was his life. She took him out of her mouth, still taunting him. She loved every second of his fear and she was milking it. She removed his damp clothing and held him naked in front of the others. They teased him "Oh wow you're little everywhere!" they giggled.

Kathleen placed him feet first, back into her mouth, up to his stomach. His arms rested on her chin as she tilted her head back. He could still see the girls tormenting him. They were licking and swallowing gummy bears. Trisha even told one to dance, just as she had said to Matt. And all the giantesses laughed.

All of a sudden Kathleen's tongue began to massage Jack. She stroked his penis with her large tongue. Jack was unable to resist and after only a minute, came in her mouth. As he finished she tilted back even more and swallowed the tiny man. He lay in her dark stomach, it was terribly hot, sticky, and wet. It didn't take long for the stomach acid to kill him.

The girls looked at each other.

Amy smiled, "Who wants to watch a movie?"