- Text Size +

It had been a long first day as a giantess…so she got about 3/4ths of the way to Cleveland when she decided to find a place to sleep.  She had camped some as a child but didn’t really consider herself an outdoor person.  So she settled for a tree covered area with a big enough clearing and lay down exhausted.

She slept pretty hard and when she woke up the next morning realized that even though she was a lot tougher now, it would be hard to come by the creature comforts she was so used to.  It sort of made her sad to think that her favorite foods would have to be mass produced now for her to even notice them when she was eating.

She might never feel the lips of a boy again on hers.  Shopping would be next to impossible….well, okay it would actually be impossible.  Where would you find shoes to fit a size three hundred fourteen?  Or a dress that would fit someone that was taller than any of the trees surrounding her?  But she had enjoyed destroying parts of her hometown.

It had been truly satisfying to destroy her school.  She hadn’t really fit in with the jocks.  So she had destroyed the gym by doing push ups on it.  Unfortunately for the students that were jocks they had been inside when she crushed it.

She had hated the lunchroom food so she had simply crushed it with her feet.  But she had been a good little (giggle) girl.  She had eaten a full meal at school.  She had eaten the lunch lady, a bunch of her teachers, the principal, and as many students as she could catch. 

From the school she had moved on to downtown and found the bus before the local police and the National Guard troop had tried to stop her.  That had left her pretty tired and she realized as she stood up that while she was rested, her hunger had returned.  She decided to hold off and have a really big meal for lunch. 

“Cleveland here I come, “she said aloud in a voice that startled the wild life as she started the rest of her walk across country.

 

 

It had taken most of the morning to reach the “city.”  However, her plans were fairly specific so she didn’t go in too close and she laid low for as long as she could.  She surveyed the surroundings and made her choices as to how she would accomplish her goal.

It helped that Cleveland had a booming construction business.  It also helped that it was Sunday and those places were all closed.  She found one on the outskirts of town and got in and out quickly to get the supplies she would need.  It took her several trips to get all the parts she would need to her starting point.

Then she just had to wait…

She had planned on starting at noon but unfortunately it was one of those days were her plans went awry. 

She had spent the previous day thinking about where she could get enough food to make her really big and it came to her that she would need a place or event where a very large number of people would be in attendance.  She had thought about going to a mall or Wal-Mart because they were always busy on weekends. 

But she realized that wouldn’t be enough and there were too many ways for her food to escape her.  So she had to wrack her brain for a better idea.  One had come to her…Sunday was football day.  And the Cleveland Browns had a home game this week.  But it was a 3pm game not a noon game like she had expected.

But the longer she waited the more cunning became her plans.  Her hunger became almost too much to bear.  But finally the game started and the fans had settled down to enjoy their team trying to stomp the hated Giants from New York.

Looking at the game from a distance made her mouth start to water.  Around 70,000 people would be in attendance. She might outgrow the atmosphere if she ate them all.  The thought made her laugh silently to herself.

Once the 2nd quarter started she sprang into action.  Carrying steel girders that would normally require a crane she ran around the stadium and slammed them lengthwise into the ground.  This effectively blocked the exits in the middle.  Then she quickly stacked them about 40 feet high at one end of the stadium blocking that side.

She knew that some people would get away but she made it to the other end of the stadium before it was enough to make a difference.  It turns out that her work had been like a major quake to the crowd and they found themselves falling down repeatedly as she made her rounds.  Only a couple hundred had gotten away before she positioned herself to stop them.

She put more of the girders on that end while she watched them all scatter.  They tried going to the normal exits only to find them blocked by the steel girders.  A few managed to get around gaps but that was when she started the second part of her plan. 

Now that the stadium was effectively boxed where getting away would be extremely difficult she grabbed vehicles and began stacking them near the exits.  It only took dropping them on one another for them to explode into flame.  Anyone coming through the gaps would find a fireball of death in their way.

That accomplished she looked into the stadium and saw mass pandemonium. 

She had really stayed away from speaking because it would have caused alarm.  For the first time she shouted as a giantess, “Anyone that doesn’t want to get squished underneath my feet will go to the center of the stadium!!!”

The echoes were quite satisfying.  People even fell down onto their knees from the sonic boom her voice created.  To emphasis her point she stepped into the stadium and crushed about 20 people with just one foot.  People began scrambling to the center of the stadium.  While they did so she began to search for stragglers. 

She would shout into the stands to come out before she crushed a section.  Mostly it was because she knew people would be cowering inside the concession areas and restrooms beneath the stands.  A few did come out, but just in case she slammed her powerful fists down and broke whole sections of the seating area.

After completely crushing several sections the stadium floor began to fill up.  She stood over them, really she towered over them.  Most of them barely came to the same height as the top of her foot.  It was cool to stare at them and know that they were now at her mercy.  However, a promise was a promise so she only stepped on those that still tried to get away.

It was several hundred of them at least.  She took to squashing them with her hands and then licking them clean.  As the crowd watched she grew even more.  Even the tallest of the professional athletes now only came close to the middle of her feet.

Once she knew that about three-fourths of the crowd was before her, she reached outside the stadium and quickly surrounded them with more steel girders.  It was cool how with her strength she could slam them so hard into each other that they almost merged.

Basically when she was done there was a triangle of girders with only one way out.  Toward her.  A slight gap had been left on the point.  She then moved to lie down on her stomach facing her captive audience.  Many of them were crying or screaming in fear.    She never knew how good it could be to cause that in other people.

She had spent so much of her life in fear of doing or saying the wrong thing.  She had wondered to herself if she would ever get past that awkward stage…now here she was.  Sure of herself and what the next step was.

She smiled at them.  For most of them that didn’t help things…it looked like a cat smiling as it trapped a mouse in a cartoon. 

One of the coaches stepped forward ahead of the milling crowd of thousands behind him.  He had a bull horn he had picked up from somewhere.  He used it.

“Now you promised to crush no one.  Just let us go before the military gets called in to rescue us.”

To her ears it wasn’t really loud…it almost sounded like a normal voice had sounded to her just a few days ago.  She showed her teeth as her smile warmed.

She whispered but it still could be heard by them all, “You are right.  I did promise.  That I wouldn’t crush you…that is all I promised.”  With those words she moved her mouth to the opening she had left and opened it wide.  At the same time her gigantic hand came over the barrier and began to push the crowd toward her gaping maw.

Full panic set in…but there was nowhere for the hapless crowd to run.  With mighty sweeps of both hands she ate them by hundreds at a time.

Coaches, players, and fans alike.

And as they were shoved into her mouth and down her waiting throat she grew and grew.  By the time there were only a couple thousand trapped still in the corral she had created she had grown so much that her legs had broken through the stadium.

However, something was tickling her feet.  So she placed her hands over the entrance to her feeding trough and looked down her long body to see that the military had shown up.  She must have lost track of time while eating.

Tanks were shooting at her..and not the little tanks of her hometown’s National Guard unit…the real thing.  She could see the jets coming her way in the sky too…so she quickly turned back and with a great sucking motion took in almost all the rest of her meal.

She did leave a few alive…but they would have a story to tell. 

She moved to her feet as the jets finished closing the distance.  Their missiles launched but she closed the distance quickly and they bounced harmlessly off her chest which was now so high that for a second she did have vertigo.  But it passed and she lunged to grab one of the jets.

She managed to hit it but was unable to grab it.  It flew off madly and crashed into the lake.  She watched as his wing mates turned to come at her again.  Reaching down she grabbed a girder which was even more easily handled at her new dimensions.

Then she grabbed the only thing big enough to hand for her plan…a tank.

Grabbing it by the gun turret she threw it up and when it came down she used the girder to hit a line drive.  The two jets on the left had no chance, it had happened too fast.  The tank bounced off of one of them into the other.  All three fell to the ground.  That left only the one pilot on the right who decided retreat was called for and veered off.

She dropped the girder on the remaining military beneath her.  Then she started to run.

Now you may have seen an Olympic athlete run and win medals.  But Alyssa ran like the wind.  Buildings and the city were so small compared to her now that she quickly was beyond them.  The trees and wilderness were nothing to her.  She crossed distances in minutes that cars would have taken an hour or more to cross and she was still growing. 

She looked back to see that the military had scrambled more fighters to try and finish her off.  Multiple squadrons were behind her as she turned and really bent into her run.  She had a plan…and her growth just made it happen that much faster.

Her hair was tangled about her face as she ran headlong through clouds and crossed great distances.  Her speed picked up as her strength and size continued to grow.  She passed towns and cities and found herself finally at her destination…

Yet they had beat her there…they just weren’t prepared again for the ferocity and speed with which she arrived.  They also weren’t prepared for her final move…she jumped into the air into a perfect dive.  She flew over their blockade and under their jets and broke the surface of the ocean miles offshore…she had run from Cleveland to the east coast.  Distance meant nothing to her now.

She stayed underwater…kicking her legs until her lungs were close to bursting.  That was when she saw the submarine coming for her…they underestimated her too

When she came up for air there was no land in site.  Her size and strength had propelled her into the depths of the ocean.  She cracked open the sub and ate its crew before swimming off into her future.

 

The End???