- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
As the shoe started to lift up Samantha found herself slowing down even though she was running as fast as she could. Unfortunately gravity can be a mother fucker, and today it took the cake. Samantha started to slide along her sister’s insole picking up little, well big, bits of grime along the way as she rushed towards the heel of the shoe. Samantha was screaming for her life as she turned onto her back to watch the inevitable. Samantha was about to collide with Morgan’s giant toes when suddenly they lifted up. She slid underneath them hitting the back of the shoe. She was now, much to her horror, residing underneath her younger sister’s arch of her toes. The smell magnified ten-fold as she could see bits of dirt and large chunks of toe jam embedded in the skin. Samantha began to hyper-ventilate, which only drove in the smell of her sister’s sweaty toes.

Meanwhile, James was attempting to make his way to Morgan’s room when he heard the all to familiar BOOMs that were the footsteps of Laura’s majestic feet. He turned around only to see her standing right in front of him. He was staring at her right foot which had a slight gap between her big and second toe. To his chagrin ( and pleasure), her foot slid forward only an inch to her, but it was enough to cover the ground and scoop up poor James inbetween her big and second toe. James truly began to fear for his life! He did not want to end up as pulp between his girlfriend’s mother’s toes. James did the only thing he could think of and clung to her second toe and tried his best to wrap himself around it. He was so small that Laura barely even felt anything between her toes. She began to walk again into the second TV room which was also upstairs, next to Morgan’s room. She walked in and plopped on the couch placing her massive feet onto the coffee table and started watching “Charmed”.

James absolutely despised this show and to hear it at his size was torture. He was now hanging on for dear life from Laura’s toe ring that was on her second toe. Unfortunately for James, Laura’s feet were still sweating and large drops of sweat were beginning to drip down her toe and were almost hitting him. He knew if he were hit he would be knocked off the ring and fall the large distance down to the coffee table. Now what James wasn’t aware of was that all objects fall at the same rate, no matter what size. This fall would not kill him, it would shake him up a bit maybe knock the wind out of him but he would be okay. He was hit with a massive drop of sweat and began falling while trapped in this drop. The drop hit her insole and James began sliding down the length of her sole past her heel onto the coffee table where he passed out from fear, lack of oxygen, and just the psychological trauma of the situation.

Morgan was still chatting on the phone, unaware of her older sister trapped underneath her toes, when she felt a large sneeze coming on. As she sneezed she lifted her feet up which caused the shoe to tip over onto its side. As she went to get herself a tissue, Samantha found herself rolling out of the shoe onto the hardwood floor of her sister’s bedroom. The pounding of her sister’s feet shook Samantha’s world as she tried to struggle to her feet.


“YEAH SORRY ABOUT THAT,” Morgan boomed into her phone, “I HAD A HUMONGOUS SNEEZE…HANG ON A SEC, I THINK I SEE SOME KIND OF NASTY BUG ON MY FLOOR.” Samantha froze. Since they were kids, Samantha would play certain games with her sister. Samantha shared the shrinking fetish with James, so when she was little, she would play “pretend” with Morgan where she would pretend that they were both in the “Honey I Shrunk the Kids” scenario, only Morgan would be normal sized. Morgan loved playing this game, she also loved torturing bugs with her feet. They would often talk about how Morgan would play around with Samantha making her smell her feet and basically ruling her life. Surprisingly, Samantha was not in the mood to play this game right now, especially for real. “HELLO LITTLE BUG, COME TO PLAY?”