- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Samantha could not believe the situation she was in. Not only did she just get cock-blocked by her now gigantic younger sister, but she was also stuck in her smelly, ratty gym show because of her dumb ass boyfriend. James knew how materialistic Morgan was and she would notice anything missing from her room in a heartbeat. Trying to put her angry and frustration aside, Samantha tried to formulate a plan for getting out of the sneaker, before she became toe jam between her sisters giant long toes.
She made her way towards the heel of the shoe because she had been thrown into the toe of the shoe when Morgan had picked it up. As she neared the light at the end of the tunnel, a loud noise began to rang out, which sounded like a terrible distorted version of Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face”. “HELLO” thundered Morgan into her phone. It was her phone that had gone off and had disturbed Morgan before she was about to take a nap. Samantha heard her sister gabbing away on the phone and cursed whoever called her and stopped her from napping. Despite the change in the environment, Samantha pressed on towards the opening of the shoe.



James was kicking himself for his stupidity and would never be able to forgive himself if Samantha got hurt, or worse. He willed himself not to think of that horrible outcome. He made his way across the carpet which was like thigh high fields of thick plants that made moving extremely difficult. He finally reached the end of her room and got to the hallway, which was hard wood floors. James couldn’t help but marvel at the sheer size of this massive house. Unfortunately, Morgan’s room was on the opposite end of the house so it was a long trek for him. As he was nearing the half way point, which was near her parents’ room, James heard a noise from down stairs. Before James could react, there were huge thunder like booms again, but they started from farther away.




Samantha and Morgan’s Mom, Laura, was making her way up the stairs. Laura was actually a dead-ringer for Kate Gosselin (Sorry for the description cop-out, but she is pretty hot and has nice feet…anyways). Laura was a prosecutor for the state, and had taken a half day because this day was extremely hot and she could not bare the stuffy office. Laura harbors hatred towards most of the male sex and especially towards James. Laura sincerely believes James’ only intentions are to hurt Samantha.
Laura made her way up the stairs towards her room. Her pumps were slamming loudly on the hardwood steps causing James to lose his balance. His face turned ghostly pale as he saw who was coming up the stairs. Normally, he was not intimidated by the man-hating mother of his beloved, but when she towered over him to the point where he was nothing more than a bug on the floor, he was petrified.




Laura’s pump landed within inches of James’ location and he was knocked onto his back by the displaced air under her foot. It was at this moment, that Laura felt a pebble inside her pump and decided to just take them off revealing her glistening bare feet, which had been cooking in the hot weather since 5 in the morning. James stared in awe at the massive, beautiful, and smelly bare feet of his girlfriends’ mom. The smell that came in waves off of them was intoxicating. They were sharp and pungent. James made his way to the feet like a bug to a bug zapper. As he was about to make contact she walked away into her bedroom.
James was very disappointed but found that where her foot was a small puddle of sweat had formed. This puddle would not normally be noticed by the average sized human, but being the size of a bug changes your levels of perception. Driven by lust James rolled around in the puddle and began to lap up the sweat. When he had had his fill, common sense kicked in and he remembered about Samantha.



Just as Samantha was nearing the mouth of the shoe a shadow descended from the sky. Samantha dove out the way as Morgan began to play with her shoe with her bare foot. She was placing her toes in the entrance. Samantha once again stared in awe at the sheer size and beauty of her sister’s toes and noticed a stench coming from them. A realization dawned on Samantha’s face, as she knew what her sister was about to do. More often than not, she and her sister had similar habits. One of those habits was how they played with shoes. They both loved to tilt it up with the toes so that the toe end of the shoe was in the air.
Samantha started to sprint back towards the toe end of the shoe as she started to feel the ground lift up and gravity started to pull her towards her sister’s monstrous toes!