- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
If you want to know why these characters are where they are you can read the first story in this series here: http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1936
The Honeymoon: Chapter1
by *Ginbug

One year later...

Mike grunted as he pulled himself up and over another narrow branch. Standing on the branch below he took a moment to catch his breath, wiping his forearm across his brow, he examined his now sweaty arm with a long exhale. His attention returned to the surrounding area, the web of branches and leaves obscured his view, but he could feel that he wasn't alone. His hands gripped the rough branch tightly as he leaned out over the edge, peering towards he ground below. He grinned as he grew confident that his hiding place was sound, unless of course there would be something lurking in the larger tree behind him...and then maybe...damn..

He felt it before he saw it, a sudden rise in temperature, he could practically feel the moisture in the humid waft of air. He quickly spun around to see a brightly glimmering pink cavern, a long snaking tongue slipping out over a plump bottom lip towards him. Ignoring his fear of falling he fell backwards, letting his legs swing upwards as he reached out for another branch. He let out a triumphant laugh as he looked up above him.

Liza let out a playful growl as her teeth crunched down on the branch he once perched himself on. The wood splintered in her powerful jaws before coming free of the tree itself. She lowered her head down to his level as his legs tried to reach for another foot hold. She spat out the branch and grinned, "Alicia would kill me if she saw you right now, you have any idea of how high you are?"

Mike grunted, "Erm. I'm starting to get that feeling." He said as his legs kicked, he pulled his body upwards so he could at least get his arms up and over the branch. "A little help?"

"I'm not done hunting yet." She grinned lowering herself below him skillfully.

"Oh shit!" Mike yelped as her mouth opened below him once more. She seemed to take her time to enjoy slipping her tongue over his kicking legs. Her lips closed around his abdomen, her nimble tongue slipping between his legs as she started to pull him down. She giggled as he tried to hold on, knowing that at this point his efforts were fruitless. She continued to growl playfully as she tugged at him.

"Le' go!" She said with slurred words, she could feel her tight grip on the adjacent tree starting to slip. Her eyes widened as the large branch that was holding her weight snapped, she yelped as they fell through the branches. Her body struck the soft earth with a thunderous boom, nearly knocking the wind out of her.

"Woah." Mike finally mumbled looking around, his body still halfway inside of Liza's mouth. He let out a gasp as she sucked him into her mouth fully, her lips curling in a smile.

"Mmm." She hummed delightfully as she started to make her way through the forest, tossing the tiny human around inside of her mouth.

"Alright you win." Mike grumbled, wrestling against her tongue in the darkness.

~ ~ ~ ~

Alicia smiled as Liza emerged from the forest slipping into the bright blue waters of her lake. "Hi Liza!" Liza waved back with a smile. "Wheres Mike?"

"Ahhh." Liza said once she was close, revealing Mike laying flat on her tongue.

"Oh, lovely." Alicia laughed, her hand gently stroking Snow's fur, who had just stood up to greet the Naga. She grimaced as Liza got right in her face, holding her lips open so she could retrive her tiny lover herself, "Erm. Thank's Liza." Alicia said dipping her fingers into Liza's mouth as she took hold of Mike.

"Well I lost again, but I gave her the slip a few times." Mike said shaking off some saliva.

"Only because I let you." Liza sighed boastfully, "I'm just too good for you." Her tongue ran across her lips, "You still taste good though."

"Thanks." Mike laughed, "Hey mind lowering me down I think I want to take a dip-" He let out a scream as Alicia tossed him out into the lake. Snow quickly followed him into the water with a few loud yipes. His eyes widened as they fell on the large muzzle racing towards him, "Hey Snow I'm alright settle-" He groaned as he had to grab hold of her nose to keep from being pulled under.

Alicia and Liza watched on with wide grins as Snow raced to Mike's aid. "God that is too adorable." Alicia sighed.

"I know, when do I get my own?" Liza pouted, resting her head on Alicia's shoulder.

"Oh Liza, you'll find someone eventually."

"I meant a puppy."

"Oh." Alicia laughed, "But still."

Liza rolled her eyes, "Yeah yeah, I'll work on it...I don't know when it happens it happens." She lifted her head off Alicia's shoulder, "I'm going to go get myself a meal, for real this time. I will see you guys later." Alicia gave Liza a small wave as she headed back off into the jungle, her gaze shifting back over to Mike and snow in the water. She giggled as Snow left the waters, her tail swaying back and forth, "Aw did you go save Daddy?" She flinched as Snow shook off her coat.

Mike let himself float idly in the cool waters, finally able to relax. He closed his eyes as the water lapped at his shoulders, the waves caused by the oversized wolf pup finally subsiding. He could hardly believed a year had passed already, but at the same time he could hardly remember a life different than this one. In a year he had done so many things he could have never thought possible. He traveled a strange world...he fell in love.

His musings were interrupted as his head bumped into something soft. He turned over in the water to see Alicias big toe blocking his path. He pushed himself out of it's way and rested his elbows on her smaller toes, smiling to towards her. He felt the rough skin slip over his sides as she lifted her foot out of the water, holding him in the air with a grin, "Easy now."

She gigged, wriggling her toes to make him more stuck, "Aww! Little Mike is trapped in my toes."

"I can always refuse to rub them anymore."

She gasped, "You would never!"

"I just might."

She glared at him as she plucked him from between her toes, but could only hold back a smile for too long, "You love me too much." She whispered, kissing his chest gently.

"My one weakness."

"Hey! That's not a weakness."

"It is when it comes to getting out of manual labor." Mike said with a grin.

She leaned back in for another kiss, "Well then I have a weakness for you too."

"So does that mean I can get a back rub later?"

Alicia sighed, "Mike! You need to work on not killing the romance."

"Oh sorry...I love you?"

She smiled, "That works." She playfully licked his chest, "Liza will be out hunting for a while." She seemed to get distracted by a thought, "Poor little animals."

"She needs to eat somehow, and it's not like your a vegetarian."

"Yes but I wish she would put them out of their misery first."

"Hey I get eaten by Liza at least three times a week...it's not so bad."

"When she spits you out." She smiled again, "But it's sweet of you to let her do that." She planted another kiss on his chest, "Now where was I...oh right, we have a few hours alone here."

"Mmm. What do you want to do?" Mike asked folding his hands behind his head.

Alicia bit her lip as she slowly pulled at the string of her vest, "I've built up quite a little man appetite myself." She giggled.