- Text Size +

SUNDAY 7:45 am

Kevin woke up in his bed.  He yawned and stretched.  Last night he had difficulty falling asleep.  His mind was preoccupied with recent events.  He looked at his palm.  It had a nice, big scab right in the center.  Between that and the ladybug, there was no doubt in his mind that something very, very strange had been happening to him.  The feelings that he felt as he drifted off to sleep last night still lingered this first morning of finals week.  Chief among these was confusion.  There were questions that constantly nagged him.  But his encounters with his goddess left him astonished and enamored.

He climbed down off his bed, noticing Jake was still asleep (he always slept until at least noon on weekends), and prepared himself some breakfast.  He heard a loud rattling noise.  His cell phone, on his desk, which he had left on vibrate.  He set down his bowl of cereal, and picked up the phone.  He read the text message:

Hey Kevin!  big game today!
C U there maybe?
~ Tessa ;)

"Well, in this world, at least, things are going all right.  Regular-sized Tessa seems to like me."

2:00 pm

Kevin walked alone, out onto the soccer field.  There were people all over the place, the metal bleachers were filled with fans waiting for the last game of the school year to begin.  Kevin, being the shy kid he was, would have normally felt a little uneasy around such a crowd, and a little awkward for having come alone.  But he was here to see his love.  His eyes searched for her among the girls wearing the jerseys with the school's colors.  There she was, at the opposite end of the field.  He walked down the sideline toward her.  She was sitting on a bench, talking to another girl.  When she looked up, he waved.  She saw him, smiled and returned the gesture.  Turning to the girl to excuse herself, she ran over to Kevin.

"Hi, Kevin!  Glad you came!"
"Sure, no problem!"

She was wearing a green soccer jersey, long black socks, and a pair of black soccer cleats that Kevin was quite familiar with.

"Um, thanks so much for tutoring me.  I thought maybe I could return the favor... with a soccer lesson."
"Hmm... I don't know... "
"Oh, don't worry, you don't need to do anything, just watch me show you how it's done!"

She started to walk back over to her teammates, then looked over her shoulders at Kevin, winked, and waved coquettishly.  Kevin found a seat on the bleachers and watched the game.  Kevin, never a big sports fan, didn't really understand the rules of the game, but he could tell that the home team did very well that day, and won.  He enjoyed watching Tessa's graceful body in action.

After the game, amid the celebration, the players started to walk off the field.  Kevin was about to leave, when he saw Tessa running toward him.

"Great game!  Congratulations!"  Kevin said.

Tessa didn't say a word.  She looked him in the eye, motioned with her head that she wanted him to go with her, grabbed his hand, and started running with him toward the gym.  Kevin wasn't sure where she was bringing him, but he went along.  They ran around the side of the gym building on the opposite side as the soccer field, and with her hands on his shoulders, pushed him against the brick wall.  She went in for a kiss.  Kevin was bewildered, but just went along.  As she buried her tongue in his mouth, he felt his libido surge like it never had.  She put her hands on his cheek as she continued kissing.  She was still sweaty from the game, but this didn't bother him.  He could only wonder what had come over her.  She forcefully thrust her crotch into his.  Kevin was shocked with this sudden, unrestrained sexual advance, and his body responded independent of his judgment, thrusting his erect cock into her, and, from what he could feel through his jeans and her silky soccer shorts, he guessed that she had not been wearing any underwear.  Tessa suddenly ended the kiss, and gazed into Kevin's eyes lustily as his heart pounded in his chest.

"Kevin, it will all make sense very soon."

She was silent for a beat, looking into his eyes, as if to communicate something they both already knew.

"Everything will be back to normal very soon.  I promise.  Now it's time to wake up."


***

Kevin woke with a start.  He had just been with Tessa, now he was somewhere else.  That couldn't have been a dream, could it?  He tried to get his thoughts together.  He couldn't remember going to sleep.  The game was real.  That wasn't a dream.  But the last thing he could remember was being with Tessa.  He hadn't gone to sleep, so this wasn't a dream either.  His heart was still pounding from when he kissed her.  Realizing his surroundings only made him even more confused.  He was back in Tessa's room, lying on the floor, near her desk, the size of a bug, where he had been the other night.  Kevin had no idea what was real anymore.  Looking around, he noticed he was alone.  Well, not quite.  He noticed that the ladybug was still here, climbing down the leg of Tessa's desk.  Suddenly, the insect took flight, and landed in front of Kevin.  It began to chase him.  Startled, he got up and ran underneath the futon.  He turned around and noticed it was crawling after him, until...

CRUNCH.

A giant white object descended where the ladybug had been, which Kevin realized was Alexa's massive sneaker.  When his goddess's roommate continued walking, he could see the remnants of the ladybug.  His heart was pounding in his chest.  He couldn't believe it.  He didn't even hear her come in.  He looked at the scab on his hand.  After thinking for a moment, he was pretty sure his life had just been saved by a ladybug.  That smudge on the floor could have been him.

Just then, he heard some footsteps.  He turned toward the door, and saw Tessa's soccer cleats walk into the room.  Evidently, she had just come from the game.  Okay, so the game was real, wasn't it?  But now he was here.  Alexa greeted Tessa, and they started talking about the game.  Tessa kicked off her cleats, and now was walking around the room in her black socks.  Listening to the girls, Kevin overheard that Alexa was leaving for her first final exam.  He watched her white shoes walk out the door, as she closed the door behind her.  He turned his attention back to Tessa.  Suddenly he saw her soccer shorts drop around her ankles.  She lifted her socked feet out of them.  Then he saw her shirt drop on the floor.  She walked over to the front of the futon.  Her feet stood there, facing Kevin.

"KEVIN," her voice boomed, sending shivers down his spine.  "YOU CAN COME OUT NOW."

Kevin's heart rate spiked as he processed what he had just heard.  She was addressing him.  She knew where he was.  Tentatively, he walked forward into the space delineated by her angled feet.  As he did, he registered her figure in segments as his gaze rose.  Socks rising up above her ankles, like black redwoods, and at the crest of her legs, a cavernous vagina crowned with black pubic hair.  Continuing upward, he saw her hazel eyes as they stared back at his, through her cleavage and down her stomach.  She slowly doubled down, and as she did, her gorgeous face descended, filling his view.  Her friendly smile told Kevin everything was going to be OK.  She lowered her hand in front of Kevin.  He climbed up onto her fingers and onto her palm.  She stood up, and brought her hand, and the miniature boy, close to her face.  The couple, large and small, gazed at each other, deeply, lovingly.

Then Kevin remembered.

Kevin had woken up.  That other world had been a dream.  This was real.  This is what had always been real.  Tessa had been his goddess, master and lover for as long as he could remember.  Memories of their life together flashed in his mind's eye.

"Well," she said.  "I just had an exhausting game... time to unwind."  She smiled at Kevin.

He knew what that meant.  Tessa climbed up onto her loft bed and laid down, carefully balancing Kevin as she did.  She laid back, as she tensed and released the muscles in her body, in an effort to relieve the stress of today's game.  Kevin crawled into the groove between her middle and index fingers, and did likewise.

She brought Kevin to her lips.  He closed his eyes as her giant tongue emerged, and began to rub him.  Waves of ecstasy rippled throughout his body.  She took her fingers into her mouth, with Kevin held on by saliva, until her fingers were moist enough.  Then she pulled him out, as she carefully transported him down to her pussy.

She let out a soft moan as she shoved the little man inside her.  She rubbed her fingers with a slow and deliberate motion, pressing him against the wall of the tight, fleshy tunnel.  As Kevin was tugged about by her gentle yet powerful fingers, he let his body go limp, save for the tightness in his groin.  After he endured several minutes in the torrent of moisture, flesh and her scent, and her vigorous rubbing came to a crescendo, he remembered what was real.  He remembered the truth - that he was hers.

***

As Tessa, donning only her black socks, lay in her bed, having finished, she pondered the events of the last few days.  It was no doubt an interesting experiment, to imagine what it would be like if Kevin was ... normal.  But in the end, she decided she liked him better as he had always been.  And she had every right to think so.  After all, he was her fantasy.  Tessa knew she was not like most other girls, and got the feeling that those she knew suspected as much.  Despite being a cute, popular, athletic and outgoing college girl, she had never had a boyfriend.  Well, until she thought up Kevin, that is.  Since her first sexual thoughts that she could remember, she had always had a giantess fetish.  She knew all about it from the internet.  She felt awkward around boys who showed romantic interest in her.  Since her fetish was such a powerful part of her sexuality, she feared the worst reaction if she ever told someone about it.

Kevin was the perfect man for her in that regard.  He was her best friend, devoted lover, and sex toy.  Someday she hoped to meet a man like Kevin, who shared her fetish.  She knew he was out there, somewhere.

It didn't bother her that people might think she was strange if they knew.  Right now, she just lay there, gloating.  What a perfect way to end the semester.