- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Some notes before we get started:
A) I realise that the spelling and structure aren't perfect, but seeing as how this is fetish fiction(and was written over several months, occasionally under the influence, while I was bored) I'm not paying too much attention to it. So if that bugs you, I'm sorry. :-/ Hopefully you'll still enjoy it.
B) I have about 6 and a half chapters written of the story, and I haven't touched it in months. The truth is I may never. I just wanted to alert you to this fact. In any case, I hope you enjoy it. And, maybe if demand is high enough, I'll try to tie it off. When and if that time comes, I may need suggestions, since I don't know where I'm going.

In closing, I hope you enjoy this simplistic peice of fetish escapism. :-)
5

Amanda left Allison in a jar for the rest of the night. Allison watched Amanda do mundane things in her room, uncaring about the tiny thing in the old pickle jar on her desk. She would not speak, even if Amanda did say something, and Amanda decided not to make her. She watched as Amanda smoked the innocent families she had gotten, and was revolted when she realised that she could hear thier tiny screams and cries as they burned between the goddess' lips. No God could answer prayers...but it seems Amanda could. So could her Mother. Allison suddenly wished to speak with her Mother, maybe she couild beg for her life back, that she'd learned her lesson. She knew Amanda wouldn't allow it, not until Mom asked about her specifically, and who knew when that would be. Suddenly, Allison formed a plan.....

Amanda slept soundly, and Allison managed to tip the pickle jar off of the desk and onto the carpeted floor. It made a thump, but didn't break. Allsion held her breath and realised Amanda hadn't woken. She was only a couple of inches tall, but Mom's room was only across the hall. She could make it. Allison ran across the darkened hall and slid under the door of her Mothers room. The sound of her Mothers gentle snoring filled her ears and she ran to the side of the bed, jumping and yelling for her Mother to awaken, but she was too small and too quiet to be heard by the sleeping deity. She looked around and saw her Mothers' slippers, a pair of fuzzy pink ones. She knew they were someone else once, but didn't engage them in conversation as she climbed up to the top of them. She tried shouting from them again, but there was no response. However, she was able to jump and climb up the bedsheets to the kingdom of her Mother's bed. She saw the sleeping form of her Goddess-like Mother ahead of her, and began to walk, but with the beds soft yeilding surface, the walk began to tire her. Soon, she reached her Mom's feet. They loomed above her, the bottoms callused and rough, and they smelt like sweat mixed with bodywash and the natural scent of her Mothers skin. Too tired to walk any longer, Allison leaned against the feet, her head barely reaching over the heel. It was her Mothers' left foot, standng straight up, her left right foot lay on it's side seemingly miles away. Allison then slammed into the heel with her shoulder, trying to awaken her Mother. She slammed two more times, and then began to slam her fists into it. She heard her Mother give off a pleasurable moan and stir in the bed. Allison smacked harder, and soon the foot flnched a little and she was suddenly aware of her giant Mother staring down at her.

'ALLISON! WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN THERE, HONEY?' She asked, her voice a booming whisper. Before Allison could answer, her Mother's well-manicured hand grasped her and lifted her up, squeezing tightly. 'HUH, HONEY? YOU LIKE MOMMY'S FEET?'

'What? No...I...'

'YOU WERE IN HERE RUBBING THEM, WEREN'T YOU? TRYING TO PLEASE GIANT MOMMY? OR WAS IT YOU YOU WERE PLEASING? I'M NOT UPSET...I'M GLAD YOU LIKE THEM.'

'Mom, No...I came to ask...'

'IF YOU COULD SLEEP WITH MY FEET? OR MAYBE YOU WANT TO RUB THEM WHILE I SLEEP? MAYBE I WAS WRONG TO GIVE YOU TO AMANDA...'

'Yes...that's why I came...'

'YOU'D RATHER BE MY TOY, WOULD'T YOU? YOU WERE ALWAYS EAGER TO PLEASE AS A CHILD...I'M SORRY I NEVER NOTICED YOUR DEVOTION, MY CREATION, YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME YOU WORSHIPPED ME. I ALWAYS SUSPECTED YOU DID...'

'No, I don't! Please, I want to be normal!' Allison begged. Her Mother only smiled warmly at her, not listening. Allison had made a mistake. If she had to stay like this, she'd rather be with Amanda. The humiliation of her Mother thinking she actually WANTED to be her slave was terrible. She now realised it was probably too late.

'WELL, ALLIE...I'M SORRY, I CAN'T TAKE YOU. I'M PUNISHING YOU, AND IT WOULD BE UNFAIR TO AMANDA TO LET YOU HAVE WHAT YOU WANT. ONCE YOUR PUNISHMENT IS FINISHED, I'LL BE HAPPY TO MAKE YOU ONE OF MY TOYS, BUT FOR NOW...I NEED TO TAKE YOU BACK TO YOUR MISTRESS.'

'But...' Her Mother frowned and then smiled sadly.

'OKAY...I'LL LET YOU BE WITH ME TONIGHT, IF YOU'RE GOOD. BUT IN THE MORNING, YOU'RE GOING BACK TO YOUR RIGHTFUL OWNER.' Allison was placed on the bed at her Morthers feet. 'NOW, MY TINY LITTLE DEVOTED ADMIRERER, I'LL GRANT A WISH. DO YOU WANT TO, A) KISS, LICK AND MASSAGE MY FEET ALL NIGHT WHILE I SLEEP....B) BE MY SOLE FOR THE NIGHT, C) SLEEP IN A SOCK AGAINST MOMMY'S BEAUTIFUL FOOT, OR D) CLEAN MY SHOES OR SLIPPERS TONIGHT?' Allison thought about it and knew there were no other options. Her Mom was doing her a 'favor' and not accepting them graciously might lead to more pain. Afterall, pleasing Mom might reduce her sentence as Amanda's plaything. The kissing and licking sounded terrible, and actually being her foot sounded exhausting. She could clean the shoes really well, that might please her...but in the end she knew Mother wanted her tiny daughter to show affection. Not Mother/Daughter affection, but the affection of a Dog for it's Mistress, laying a head in her lap. She looked up.

'Mommy....can I have C, please?' Allison asked in the sweetest voice possible, 'I'd love to sleep next to your beautiful warm feet in your warm sock.' Her Morther looked moved and got off of the bed, carrying Allison in her hand. Allison suddenly realised she was getting smaller, and wondered if it was her Mom or if Amanda was dreaming of her. Mom grabbed a sock and looked unsurprised, so her Morher must have shrunk her further. At least, she hoped so. She prayed for limits to the control Amanda had on her. If Amanda could control her in dreams....she was nothing more than a figment of Amanda's imagination, and she couldn't bear being THAT insignifigant. It was bad enough being dirt between her toes. Her Mother picked up a pair of white ankle socks from her dressed and slid one onto her right foot. Then, she deposited the now half an inch tall Allison in between her two middle toes and squeezed gently, and soon Allisons vision was blocked by a white wall. Still squeezed in between the toes like sock lint(she had a feeling she would eventually find out what it would feel like to actually BE sock lint), she felt her Mother climb back into bed. Once the bed was beneath her, the toes relented and Allison dropped down furhter in the sock against her Mom's soft sole. Even though the lower parts of the foot were hard, the sole was surprisingly pillowy, and Allison felt stragnely comfortable. The foot was on it's side, and Amanda curled up in the warmth, feeling like she was in a sleeping bag. The sole was soft and warm, the sock was comfortable.

'HOW ARE YOU, LITTLE SOCK LINT?' Mother asked, the voice soft and gentle.

'I'm okay, Mommy.' Allison said back, surprised she meant it. This was, at the very least, better than the pickle jar. Even though it was insane and inhuman, she realised her Mother was being gentle and kind. Mom really thought she WANTED to be here. She was disturbed but grateful. Amanda would never be this kind to her.

'Y'KNOW, SINCE YOU WOKE MOMMY UP...AND SHE WAS NICE ENOUGH TO LET YOU HAVE THE OBJECTS OF YOUR DESIRE FOR THE NIGHT...YOU COULD SHOW MOMMY HOW MUCH YOU LOVED HER FEET....' Allison sighed. She guessed it couldn't be all well. She would have to humiliate herself somehow. She reached out tenetivly and kissed the sole, and then began to lick it. It didn't taste awful, surprisingly, and she found herself wlling to do more. She lapped at her Mothers' sole over and over, suddenly anxious to please the goddess. Wait, Goddess? Mother. Allison paused, disturbed. She had thought of Mom as a Goddess. What was happening to her? 'COME ON, PEBBLE, LICK. NOW.' Her Morher sounded irritated at the pause. Allison didn't want to know what her Mother was doing outside. She licked and kissed and rubbed for a long time, until her Mothers breathing became regular and soft. She lay down, resting her cheek against the warm footflesh, and slept soundly.

................................................