- Text Size +
Richard admired his little set up under the bed, it came with everything. His own ship computer, bed and desk. It appeared even further down they had made the ship more accessible to the smaller races, a long series of bunk beds lined the wall, ranging in human sizes to slightly larger. A large metal square stood against the wall, his new bathroom. He noticed a large shadow engulf his area and turned to see Kikata laying down before him, her golden eyes scanning the little living area with a smile.

"Nice set up." She commented, her eyes finally setting on him.

"Yeah. I was thinking about calling home. It's been two months since I did it last."

"This would be the place to do it."

Richard walked over to the computer and sat down into the cushioned seat. His hand ran over the touch display, a blue light illuminating beneath him. Called by many names now, the internet was a universal thing...its contents perhaps even more vast than the universe itself. The one place where your size never mattered. He went to his email, his inbox was overloaded. He scrolled down to his contacts, relieved to see that his Mom was online. He hit call.

There was a few seconds of pause and then a sudden burst of sound, "Richard!!!" His mothers familiar voice suddenly blasted through the speakers, her enthusiasm nearly brought tears to his eyes.

He laughed, "Yeah Ma' it's me." He said, smiling as the video display opened.

"Oh my god! I have been worried sick for months now! You are okay? Everything is well?"

"Yeah, everything is pretty good."

"When your officers arrived at my door I nearly died! When can you be home?"

"Not for at least four months. But they got me set up with a pretty good job, I'll live." He chuckled.

"Oh don't joke about that! So...Steven...he is?"

Richard sighed, Steven was his one friend from the camp, "We're not sure. It's a complicated matter. Hey are my brothers home?"

"No, but I will tell them you called." Her eyes shifted over Richards shoulder, "Oh my god I didn't even see you there!"

Richard looked over his own shoulder to see Kikata still looking down at him.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt." She apologized.

"Oh no! Hello!" The voice of Richards mother called out.

Kikata smiled, "Oh hi!"

"So you are his new partner? Hmm?"

"That's right."

"You keep him out of trouble now. He doesn't always think before he leaps."

"I'll be sure to catch him if anything goes wrong." Kikata said with a wink.

"Alright, alright I think I can manage for myself." Richard sighed, "So how are things back on Earth?"

"Not bad. Isaac is doing pretty well in school, and well...David is being David."

"Yeah." Richard laughed, the images of his brothers emerging in his mind.

Kikata herself was starting to feel a little home sick as she listened in on the conversation. It would be another month before she would be stopping by there again. She had nearly forgotten about her husband to be, Runo. She did love him, very much so. Since she was in early schooling they had been together, she sighed...he was the only thing that she felt guilty for, he could have easily taken care of her back home. But he seemed okay to let her go and become a Guard, after all thats what soul mates were for.

"I'm going to grab a shower before dinner. Nice meeting you." She said before pushing herself into her feet.

Richards mom watched the tall legs disappear from view before smiling, "She was cute...and so big!"

Richard laughed, "Yeah, apparently she's engaged to be married soon...or I think soon. She said something about a seventeenth cycle? I really don't understand these alien years yet."

"Oh yeah? Maybe you will get to go to an alien wedding, that would be something huh?"

"I guess."

"Well...I have to go into work soon. Keep safe you hear? And don't go another two months without checking in! Your old mothers heart isn't that strong you know...another pair of military men knocking at my door might give me a heart attack."

"Hush with that ma' you don't look past forty."

"Well still."

"Yeah."

"Okay well." She frowned as she seemed to swallow down some tears.

"Mom please don't get emotional on me." Richard sighed.

"Well I'm sorry if I get a little broken up because my son is in some strange galaxy!"

"I'll be home before you know it. Besides I might be able to retire early with the salary they got me on over here."

She laughed, "That would be nice...maybe go back to school?"

He sighed, "I'll think about it."

"Okay...well...good bye for now, Love you."

"Love you too Ma'." Richard said before hanging up. He shook his head, listening to the sound of pouring water coming from Kikata's bath. He walked over to his own bathroom and entered. A bright white light illuminated the tile bathroom, he couldn't even remember the last time he saw a toilet or a shower. He hung his uniform up on the wall before stepping into the shower.

~ ~ ~ ~

A few hours later Richard found himself lightly bouncing atop Kina's hand winding through the halls of the station. Kikata followed close behind wearing a more formal uniform. Like most of the Neko clothing it clung tightly to her hips, the skirt clinging to her lower thighs. They walked through what appeared to be a large cafeteria, exiting into another hall which led them into a more carefully lighted dining room. The endless white tile floors gave way to red carpet, and the plastic tables and chairs turned to finely decorated wooden furniture. Kina set Richard down in the center of the table next to herself before pulling out her seat. Kikata gave him a small smirk before facing the General.

There was a long pause as the General seemed to put together his thoughts, "You're log proved to be most interesting." He finally said, "We have collected over twenty different locations that directly correlate to the reports gathered over the past couple months. The log contained hundreds of ship to ship dialogs, there is no doubt now that we are dealing with a military force, and not Pirates." The mood grew rather grave as he spoke, "They spoke of revolution and a new universal order. Their intentions are still rather unclear, but what is clear is that they are collecting materials to build some sort of weapon, or army."

"Did you find anything about the prisoners they have been taking?" Richard asked.

"They did not mention the word prisoners, however on multiple occasions they referred to recruits. For instance just minutes before the ship sustained heavy engine damage they received this transmission, this is a rough translation." He cleared his throat, "Kill the wounded or weak, the others will make recruits."

"So...they are using the prisoners in their army?" Kikata asked, chills had run down her spine as the words flowed off her Generals tongue.

"That is what we have concluded."

"So what does this mean for us?" She asked, a rather nervous twinge curling in her gut.

"As of right now you will continue as before. However you are expected to be on a heightened alert, you will have permission to engage the enemy at any time."

"We have declared war?"

"War? No. They are now considered a threat and nothing more, a threat that must be contained before it turns into something." Kina shifted in her seat, she seemed rather out of place in this discussion. "Kina. Go tell them we are ready for our meal."

"Y-Yes sir." She said rising to her feet and exiting the room. A few minutes later she returned and quietly settled back into her seat. Two men followed, gently setting down plates and glasses in front of the Neko's.

"Richard I am afraid we could not find any smaller plates so you might have to share...I apologize."

"It's fine." He assured him.

"I don't mind sharing." Kina offered with a smile.

"Well then, problem solved."

Richard watched as a small container was lowered next to him, looking like a large glass jar. "This is my glass?"

"Correct, sir." The waiter said with a bow before leaving the room. The smell of the food wafted into Richards nostrils, his mouth watering at the scent. He could hardly believe his eyes, the steaks were larger than cars! And they were steaks! Real, cut straight from the cows, or what ever monstrous creature these came from, side! No added water or chemicals. And real vegetables, not tiny little frozen slices!

Kina giggled as she lifted her knife to cut off tiny little sections for Richard, pushing them to the edge of her plate where he now waited.

"Thanks." He said, feeling a little brutish using his hands...but hey what other choice did he have? They managed to fill his tiny glass with a sweet smelling green liquid, the Neko equivalent to wine. The mood lightened as they changed the subject, Richard got a little lost as they spoke of some Neko politics. The conversation shifted to Kikata's engagement, and then back to politics, and then to Earth life, and then to Neko culture.

About an hour in the General rose to his feet, "I am sorry but my job only allows me so much time for conversing, I need to catch my ride back to Teralist in about two hours. It was a pleasure meeting you, Richard.

"The pleasure is mine sir." Richard said with a tip of his glass. With that the general left them alone. They sipped quietly on their drinks for a few minutes, "So." Richard said breaking the silence, "How did you land this job Kina?"

Kina shrugged, "I went to advanced schooling for, um." She struggled a moment to think of the english words, "Government relations? Does that sound right?"

"Sure."

"Yes, well I did that and then...well...I landed a job here." She said with a smile.

"So what do you even do?" Kikata asked, her attempt to sound interested perhaps falling a little short.

"Oh, well simple stuff really. Run papers, make calls, set up meetings."

"So your a secretary?"

"Well...I have more responsibility than that. But yes, I suppose that is sort of what I do." Her eyes darted between Kikata and Richard as she idly twirled her glass. "So um. How is it to be on such an odd pairing?"

Kikata shrugged, "It seems to be working okay for now. Little Richard here will come in handy when we run into some smaller creatures."

Kina smiled, "I am sure. And for you?" She asked to him.

"Interesting to say the least. However I do feel rather helpless at times being so small in these parts." He admitted. He lifted his large cup to his lips and took a drink, coughing a little as the liquid rushed a little too quickly into his throat.

"I see. You two have already caused quite a buzz around here." She flashed a toothy grin, "A human in the Guard is a pretty big deal, I hope you can live up to the expectations."

"The expectations?" Richard asked, what could they possibly expect from him? He looked up to Kikata who just rolled her eyes.

"Yes. Don't you know how famous you human soldiers are? Why a new picture comes out every week just about!"

"Ah. Kikata filled me in on that a little. Well hopefully I don't disappoint."

"Hopefully we don't get the chance to disappoint." Kikata added.

"Oh, I think he will do just fine." Kina said softly, she sipped on her drink lightly, her tongue slipping out over her lips as she swallowed.

Kikata gulped down the last of hers, "Okay well I think I will head to sleep."

"So early? It's hardly nine!" Kina pouted playfully.

"Well I still got quite a bit of drink left." Richard commented, not quite ready to set it down.

"Me as well." Kina said, she smiled, "But I can return you back to your ship when we are finished." Her brown eyes flickered playfully between the two.

Kikata shrugged, what did she care? "Okay then. Just don't be loud when you come back." She set her glass on the table and rose to her feet. Richard watched as she left the room before looking back up to Kina.

"So then there were two." He said taking a drink from his glass.

Kina giggled, "Yes." She looked around the table, "Would you like to keep talking elsewhere? They probably want to clean this place up."

Richard cleared his throat, "Um. Sure." He said with a nod, he actually grew a little nervous as a wide grin spread across her lips. He wondered what it was he was getting himself into here. The Neko gently placed her hand down next to him, a playful gleam in her eye. "Thanks." He said climbing on, he sat down on her palm and held his oversized cup between his knees.

"Certainly." She gently rose to her feet, her arm raising at a ninety degree angle so she could hold her hand out like a platform under her chin just over her chest. Richard held his gaze high as they walked, though could see her bountiful bosom quivering slightly with each loud step. She brushed the blue strand of hair from her eye, her smiling gaze almost always focused on him. "So are you enjoying your stay here?"

"It's nice." He said, "A nice change from the small military camps."

"You know I practically run this place."

"Is that so?"

"Yes when the general is not here I am the one who hands out the orders."

"Well you keep the place nicely."

"Thank you." She said tossing her hair. "Okay this is it." She stopped before a tall door. She pressed her hand against a smooth pad, a light beep sounded and the door slid open. As she stepped inside the lights flickered on, the door slid shut. She set Richard down on the table and walked over to a wide bed. Everything looked so nice, far from the meager bunk beds and plain white walls of the ship.

"Nice place." Richard commented looking around, he watched as she removed her tall heels. She tossed them carelessly aside before walking towards the table. She went to lift him back up, he noticed the little red mark on her finger, "Finger alright?"

"Yes thank you." She commented, "I felt rather silly after that one." Her fingers gently pressed into his side before she swiftly carried him to her bedside table. She lowered herself down with a sigh, leaning her head back against her pillow for a few moments before rising again. "I've got some more of that Velaru." She said walking over to a cabinet, "Or I've got a few other things."

"I'm not really familiar with you're drinks so what ever." Richard called eyeing his empty jar. The stuff wasn't that strong really.

"Hm. I bought some of this stuff last time I was on Teralist, at a human shop. They call it...um...Beer?"

Richard perked up, "They sell beer?"

"Yes. Would you like some?"

"I have been dying for one."

"It is popular on earth?" She asked carrying over a tall bottle.

"Very." He watched as Kina fumbled with the cap,

"Um." She complained, her cheeks reddening slightly.

"Oh you don't have a bottle opener?"

"Whats that?

"Just a little metal thing that you use to pop those tops." He said making the motions in his hands.

"No...we don't have tops like these usually...I don't see why they make them like this." She said, sounding a bit frustrated.

"Here I know a trick." Richard said walking towards the edge, "Put the edge of the cap here."

Kina eyed him for a moment then set the bottle down horizontally on the edge of the table, "Like this?"

"No, downwards, so you can pry the top off."

"Oh. I see." She said turning the bottle down. She pulled downwards, growing a little more flustered.

"Smack the top, kind of hard." He said backing away from the bottle.

"Okay." She said, slamming her palm on the top. Her eyes brightened as she heard a loud pop, the cap tumbling to the ground, "I did it!" She cheered gleefully. She brought the bottle to her lips, her brow furrowing as the liquid touched her tongue. "Oh...it's kind of bitter?"

"Yeah." Richard said, "You sort of need an acquired taste."

"I see." She blinked, "Rather strong too? You humans are crazy." She added with a grin. She climbed back onto her bad so she was laying down facing him. She held the bottle towards him.

"Thanks." Richard commented as the bottle tipped slowly towards him, he watched a large splash fill it halfway, the next sent a pillar of foam up and over the edge.

"Oops!" She laughed watching some spill out onto the table.

"Yeah sorry." Richard apologized stepping out of the puddle.

"It's no big deal, hardly even a droplet." She smiled, "So...what do you really think of this Kikata girl?" She took another sip of her beer.

"I like her." Richard said, knowing he was treading on some dangerous questions...why did woman insist on asking them? "She is a cool person."

"Oh yeah...so have you guys done anything fun on your little trip together?" She asked with a giggle.

"Well, other than the distress signal nothing but wasting time. Taught her how to play some card games."

"Mmm. Is that all?"

Richard chuckled, "Yeah thats about it."

"So I guess she is rather faithful." A small smile crossed her lips.

"Oh you meant like that." He commented, not really surprised, "Yeah, I guess so. But that doesn't surprise me, she seems to be very by the books."

"Kind of boring if you ask me." Kina said with a shrug.

"She is a good person." Richard said.

"I suppose. But sexuality is such a silly thing. If you ask me I would say that people take it a little too seriously." She tilted the bottle back a little further, Richard watched as her throat bobbed up and down. She lowered the bottle with a gasp, "Wow. This stuff is pretty strong." She blinked a few times as she swallowed again.

"If you say so." Richard laughed taking a drink from his own.

"About the beer or what I said before?"

"Both I guess. I mean some people think that having a single partner is pretty important."

Kina shrugged again, "But why? I mean don't get me wrong, I don't go around sleeping with anyone that catches my eye. But sex is fun. Besides I know most men would agree with me, girls like Kikata are only setting themselves up to be hurt. I wouldn't be surprised if her Fiance has fooled around behind her back. I mean they have been engaged for how long? And dating even longer? Tell me that wouldn't drive you crazy!"

"Well me personally? Yeah I guess it would."

Kina shook her head, "Yeah, but lets not continue to talk behind her back. You're right, she is a good girl and I respect her. Though I have a feeling thats not mutual." She sighed, "Her eyes practically burned a hole in the back of my head!" She giggled.

"I couldn't imagine why." Richard said taking another long drink. It was obvious where the conversation was going. He felt a playful gaze staring down at him from behind Kinas lifted bottle.

"You are so cute with that glass." She laughed after setting the empty bottle down.

Richard nearly groaned. He was starting to hate this adorableness that seemed to be paired with humans. He watched as she scrambled out of bed to retrieve another bottle. There was a stumble to her step...a true lightweight. Admittedly they did brew this beer really strong.

"You're still not done?" She gasped playfully smacking the bottle cap. She slapped it a few more times before it popped. She fell backwards as a sudden shower of foam billowed out of the bottle. She squealed in surprise, wiping her face. She glared playfully at Richard as he nearly doubled over laughing. "Funny hm? Here let me fill your glass." She got to her knees and tipped the bottle over his head.

"What-?!" He suddenly was rained down on by a shower of beer. He coughed, his clothes soaking in the stuff, "Not my fault." He grumbled shaking his arm. He shook his head as Kina laughed, "Now we have to clean up a mess."

"Oh? That wont be too hard." She said placing the bottle on the table. She brought her face near him, he could feel the warmth of her skin radiating around him now. She smiled as she tilted her head down, her lips pressing into the table. He stepped back as he felt a rush of liquid running past his feet. She smiled down at him as she leaned back, her tongue running across her lips.

"Impressive." He said with a chuckle.

"I thought so." She grinned, "You look a little dirty yourself."

"Is that so?" He asked, he took another step back but was stopped by a large finger. There seemed to be no avoiding it now, but did he really want to anyway?

"Yes." She said with a nod. She leaned her head forward towards him. A hot wave of air flowed through his hair as her lips approached. The soft skin pressed into and around him gently. She held for a moment before sucking in playfully, he could feel the fabric of his shirt lifting off his soaking chest. She pulled away, "Dry?"

He felt himself, "Still kind of wet."

She laughed , her fingers gripping his sides as she walked over towards her bed. She sat down and pulled her legs up and over the edge, "I like you, Human." She grinned, "I know the other Neko woman will be jealous." She rolled onto her stomach and set him flat against her palm.

~ ~ (for those who like to keep it clean avert your gaze now) ~ ~

Kina lowered her lips onto Richard again, humming playfully as she started to slowly lap at his wet clothes, not helping his cause very much as she did. "Mmm...I could get drunk off of you." She whispered between licks.

Richard wasn't sure how he felt about the strange sensations, he was unquestionably aroused as the massive tongue swept over his body over and over, it was just so strange. After a few minutes of "kissing" She rose to her knees. She reached behind her back and slowly unzipped her dress, sighing as the tight fabric loosened. Her tail flicked from side to side, once again reminding him of what he was about to do with an alien woman. His jaw nearly dropped as the dress fell from her chest, she seemed to notice and grinned even wider, "I'd suggest you do the same if you want to keep your clothes dry." She said with a giggle. Her bluntness was surprisingly attractive...and a little frightening as he wondered exactly what it was they were about to do. She tossed her dress aside, her body looming over him now. Her figure was flawless and youthful, as if she had never before been touched by a man.

Richard tossed his own clothes aside. Watching as the mountain of flesh set down beside him, her hand swept under him, carrying him in front of her. Her brown eyes focused on him excitedly, "You look a little worried?"

Richard shifted in her hand, "Well...you are a lot of woman for someone who is erm-"

"Shh." She hushed him leaning in for another lick...apparently Nekos use their tongues a little more than humans when kissing, "Don't be worried, this is just in good fun." She smiled as she set him down onto her chest, "Now, I too am a bit confused as to where we should start? But you do sort of look like a little explorer down there...my body a landscape for you!" She bit her lip, eyes following him as he knelt down on her chest, his hands ran over the smooth skin, quite literally a hill of flesh!

Kina laid onto her back, waiting excitedly as he stepped down between her breasts. She playfully pressed them together, slowly and gently, "Oops!" She giggled again.

Richard was suddenly lost in heaven, two warm walls engulfed him for a few long seconds before he saw light once more. The massive breasts lead down to a long stretch of taunt stomach, her legs rising in the distance like mountains. Her fingers trailed next to him as he continued to trek across her body, his eyes finally fell on his ultimate goal.

"I'll be gentle." He heard her voice call from behind, "Don't be afraid to venture inside." Her arm swept over his head. His hand brushed across its surface as he followed it down her lower stomach, her fingers dipped inside, opening herself for him.

"This is it." He muttered to himself. The warmth of her body increased as he approached her sex, its pink walls glistened in the bright white lights. He knelt down, watching as liquid flowed over her finger that slipped inside before him. She hummed as his hand ran across the slick flesh. He recalled Kikata's words from before briefly, as he was quite literally about to fulfill them. However he would describe this as anything but vial.

Kina gasped, the tiny human suddenly slipping inside of her. Her thumb reached down and helped him completely inside. His squirms slipped deeper, her legs shutting in delight and her back arched as her hand pumped back and forth slowly. He was completely lost inside of her! The idea aroused her even more, humans, the tiny heart throb of the universe, and she had one squirming within her! She never wanted it to end but he was almost too successful with his squirming, little did she know they were somewhat random. She panted quietly, "Oh my god..." She said to herself in her native tongue. She eventually slipped the human back out into the fresh air, he too seemed rather spent.

"You...like it?" He said between deep breaths, "Man its hot in there." He nearly yelped out loud as he was brought back to her lips. Her tongue licked him relentlessly as she rolled back to her stomach. "I take that as a yes." He managed to blurt out.

"Oh Richard, you have no idea." She smiled at him, "Now its my turn." She lowered back down her tongue twirling between his legs for a moment, she had read up a little on how to do this in her spare time.

Richard was surprised to see her lips suddenly open over him, her tongue curling behind his back before pulling him upwards into her mouth. He was inclosed into darkness as he was swirled around by the slick and nimble muscle. It's soft yet bumpy surface sending shivers down his spine. He was spun onto his stomach, arms gripping her tongue for dear life as his back suddenly collided with the hard palate. She began to slide him back and forth, her tongue slipping under him and sending wildly pleasurable sensations through his body. This continued to be perhaps the most sexual and strange few long moments of his life.

~ ~ (safe now) ~ ~

Kina watched him with a smile as he slipped back into his underwear, she preferred to remain nude as she pulled the covers over her waist. "Well that was fun." She said with a smile.

"I'd say." He let her fingers grip him. She set her down onto her palm and rolled onto her side. She nestled her head down into the pillow down next to him, "So just fun right? No silly strings or anything like that?"

"That would be perfect." He said with a sigh, men on earth often dreamed of girls like this.

"Good. I wouldn't like anything to muddy up our friendship. As long as you are available I will play with you." She smiled as she reflected on it. "Just don't tell anyone. Daddy might get mad." She giggled.

Richard blinked, "Um...Daddy?"

She smiled at him, "The General."

"He's your father?" He asked in disbelief.

"Of course he is! How do you think I got this job? And this room?"

"I thought you went to school for it? Or something."

"I did. But no one gets a job like this out of school!" She laughed, "You're cute." She rolled onto her back, "I'll let you get the nice bed tonight." She said placing him between her breasts. "Night night." She sighed, closing her eyes.

Richard set his head down against the soft skin, "Oh fuck..." He whispered quietly. He should have realized this earlier. It all made sense now, but it was too late. He had gone and slept with a very high ranking mans daughter, a man who also happened to be his boss. So much for no silly strings.