- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

warning, graphic sexual content contained within.

"You know what? This grunts not half bad!" One of the man laughed after Richard had finished telling them of his ordeals. 

"Yeah, hey thanks...I just sort of wish I could finish the job though. The shit that they put me through you know? And I mean killing all of those people over race..."

"Yeah." Nathan grunted, "Well don't you worry anyone worth dying is going to get whats comin' or worse when me and my boys get to 'em." There was a loud shout of agreement from the three men. 

"You guys are staying out here?" Richard asked.

"That's right. We'll split off sometime tomorrow. That's what we've been sent here for."

Richard laughed, "And I've been sent back to earth to do press conferences." 

Nathan shrugged, "Welp. That is the story of our work my friend. We're just the little chess pieces bein' moved along. We do what we're told, and we do what we have to do." He rose to his feet, "Now I've already about stayed over do here, time to go sharpen up the mind and ready up for battle." He said knocking his fist against his clean shaven head. "Enjoy the trip." He said, patting Richard on the shoulder as he walked by. 

Richard sighed, twirling his large mug around as he watched the four men leave the ships bar. He lifted himself up and walked back over towards the bar, "Yeah, another." He said with a nod, sliding the empty mug over towards the bartender. 

"You are Richard Bromwell, are you not?" A feminine voice asked from behind him.

Richard turned, his eyes falling upon a strikingly attractive woman. She seemed to be of a mixed asian decent, her long dark hair fell off of her head in a silky smooth waterfall. She took the seat next to him, placing down a delicate glass filled with a deep red liquid. She wore a dark black dress that clung pleasantly to her curves, and revealed just enough skin to get the imagination running. Her lips were painted a dark red, almost purple, and her eyes were deeply boarded by dark makeup. Though it gave her a sense of a more classy beauty.

"I am." He responded bluntly, thanking the bartender as he returned his mug, he twirled his finger in the thick head of the beer.

She smiled, "We have all been following you in the news, you must be excited to get home to all your fans?"

He laughed, "Eh." He shrugged, taking a sip of his beer, "To be honest I sort of dread it."

"Is that so?" She asked, sipping on her own drink, "A modest man even after all you have been through? Tell me, are all the stories true?"

"What stories do you know? I wasn't even aware that I was being covered."

"Did you really discover a new planet?"

"Two actually."

"Did you really fight off an army of monsters in an abandoned space station?" She asked again, swaying side to side in her chair, a playful glimmer in her eyes.

"Yeah."

"And you helped to defeat a hostile force in a Hybrid City, did you not? Not to mention the one in the solar system we just left?"

"You could say that." He said with a shrug, "But mostly I was just along for the ride. My partner did most of the work."

"Kitaka?"

"Kikata, but yeah." Richard laughed.

"Oh yes, she was quite the buz herself, all the teenage boys back home are just drooling over neko woman." She laughed, "She was quite beautiful though." She eyed him curiously, "So what was that about?"

"What was what?"

"You and Kikata, I mean surely it must have been as romantic as it sounds. A beautiful woman and a handsome man traveling together in space, alone...just the two of you."

Richard took a drink from his mug, "Tell you the truth, nothing became of it. Out of choice though, we knew there would be nothing permanent there and she is not one to go on a random fling." He shrugged again, "So it was better that we kept it professional." 

The woman giggled, "And how about you?" She asked, tilting her head, "Are you one to go on a random fling?" 

~ ~ ~ ~ 

Kikata finally lifted her head from her pillow, her throat throbbing her her eyes still fogged over. She rubbed her palms into her eyes and sighed deeply, "Dammit Kikata." She muttered, "Keep your self together." 

She rose to her feet and walked into the bathroom, splashing water into her face while taking a few more deep breaths. She could still feel the tears ready to burst from her eyes but for now she had herself under control. She decided that she needed to pour this out on someone, and Prila seemed like the perfect target. She made her way out of the ship and back towards the station, Prila and Fisc had snagged themselves a suite because of Prila's past experience working at one of these midway stations. 

She followed a short flight of stairs up and moved her way into a narrow hallway. As she walked she felt as though she was moving in a haze, her body felt heavy and her chest and throat suffered from a deep throbbing pain. She let out another shaky sigh as she approached Prila's room. She took hold of the handle and pushed her way inside, a little surprised to find the door unlocked. 

She pushed the door open and forze, "Oh my god!" She nearly shrieked, what she saw was overwhelming. Prila lay upon a broken bed, it's legs snapped under the enormous weight that stood on top of her chest. Her breasts were absolutely impossibly big! They stood much taller than Kikata, nearly grazing the ceiling. The massive balloons of flesh hung over the edges of the broken bed, Prila's face staring up towards Kikata upside down with an odd nervous smile.

"Oh..." She said, sounding out of breath, "Hi Kikata."

"Oh my god!" She said again, "Do you need help? Where are your pills I will-" She gasped as a familiar face suddenly squeezed between the hills of flesh, "Fisc? What are you....oh....oh my...oh...sorry...I will...come back...later..."

"No! No wait outside, we're done, right Fisc? Just hang on a second." Prila said.

Kikata nodded, awkwardly moving her way back outside and closing the door. She ran her hands through her hair and shook her head, "What the hell was that..." She muttered to herself.

~ ~ ~ ~ 

Richard followed the bouncy, dark haired woman through the halls. She was nice, and seemed rather intelligent, which is probably why Richard agreed to follow her. His mind had been so caught up inside of his own mind he felt he could use a release...and who knows maybe this woman could be someone. 

He followed her into her room, equally as lavish as his own, equipped with a full wall television screen, king sized bed, kitchen and anything else someone might need for a long journey. 

"So you have one of these rooms too?" She asked, throwing him a smile over her shoulder. 

"Yeah." He said, watching as she made her way over towards her dresser. She reached up towards her ears and removed her dangling ear rings. 

"Have a seat?" She said, nodding towards her bed.

Richard nodded slowly, sitting down on the soft bed, his hands gripping the edges tightly as he watched her. She strolled over towards him, biting her lip as she smiled. She placed her hands against his shoulders and gently guided him further onto the bed. She kneeled down in front of him, sitting her rear down on his lap as she pulled her dress up and over her head. She giggled playfully, as she leaned in for a kiss.

Richard closed his eyes, feeling the warmth of her body against his, the soft curves pressing into his chest. The sweet taste of her lips, but when he opened his eyes he did not see the woman he wanted to see.

"I'm sorry..." He said softly, "I can't do this."

The woman blinked, "W-What?"

"Sorry...It's just..." He started to stand up, the woman sliding to the floor, her cheeks reddened slightly as she fumbled to put her dress back on.

"Did I go to fast? Were you not ready for it?" She asked.

"No...no not at all...any other time in my life I would have jumped for it. You're a very beautiful woman and you seem nice, really...but..I can't give up now."

"What do you mean? Where are you going?" She asked, following him to the door. 

"I'm not sure....but I'm not going back to Earth." He said, "Sorry for leading you on, again, really your a beautiful woman."

"Oh..." He heard her say as he closed the door behind him.

~ ~ ~ ~ 

"So..." Prila said, stil laying upside down on the bed as she waited for the swelling to go down, "What's up?"

"I'm not sure where to begin..." Kikata said softly, though it was pretty clear from her voice that she was distraught. 

"Alright, let's start simple, how are you feeling?"

"Terrible. Depressed. Hopeless, the list goes on."

"Yeah? And why this sudden despair?" Prila asked, "Is it because of Richard leaving?"

Kikata turned towards Prila's face, a new wave of tears starting to build up, and nodded, "Yes." She whispered. 

Prila frowned, "There really was something there, wasn't there?"

Kikata nodded again, "I didn't realize it until I went to sleep and I had this dream..." She glanced towards Fisc who was standing by the door listening in.

"Alright, alright I get the hint." He said, opening the door and walking out.

Once the door shut she continued, "Remember how I told you about that planet? The one with those colorful women?"

"Yeah?"

"Well I had a dream that we were back there...and this time we really did it...and it was so wonderful and the last thing that I screamed out in the passion of it all was that I loved him. And when I woke up I realized it was true." She wiped her eye with the back of her thumb, "I realized that me and Richard had done something more when I was in that coma...and to protect me he kept it a secret."

"Ouch." Prila whispered.

"And the worst part is I wake up from this perfect dream to find myself in the middle of this killing, and just...terrible things and I have to come back without the man that I love!" She started to sob again.

"Oh...Kikata please don't cry. Come and give me a nice hug...I know it will make you feel better."

Kikata couldn't help but laugh slightly, glancing up towards the still rather monstrous bust, "Alright..." She whispered, rising to her feet and leaning against Prila's chest. She felt the warmth begin to seep through her skin, the soft surface cradling her gently.

"I mean...Like he said, it's a small world, maybe you guys will reconnect some day? And theres always the internet."

"But fate just seems to be pushing us away..." She said softly.

Prila sighed, "Remember that you have a say in your fate. If it tries to pull you away from someone there is always the option to wrap your arms around them and to hold on as tightly as you can."

Kikata nodded, falling back to her knees, "Okay...so...what exactly happened back there?"

"Oh...I guess there is no hiding it now..."

~ ~(Warning, this is explicit) ~ ~ 

About an hour ago...

Fisc shut the door silently, turning only to be met with a a weight crashing into his chest. Prila giggled girlishly as her legs wrapped tightly around her torso. Fisc stumbled slightly but managed to keep his balance, grinning as she leaned forward, engulfing his face against her chest.

"Hows that for a surprise?" She asked with another giggle.

"Very nice, thank you." Fiscs muffled voice said.

Prila laughed, sliding down slightly so she could kiss him. He went to engage her more intensely but she dropped back down to the floor and sat herself down on the bed, a small smile creasing her lips. Fisc grinned and unzipped his jump suit, starting to remove it as he walked over towards her.

"Ah ah ah!" She giggled, holding her foot out to stop his approach. "Remember our little deal? I do you while you pilot the ship and you promised to return the favor." She said with a grin.

Fisc nodded, "Worth it." He commented, dropping to his knees and taking her foot in his hand. He smiled towards her before kissing the top of her foot, causing her to giggle even more. He unlatched her shoe and slid it off, and did the same for the other foot. He tossed her small shoes aside before taking hold of the fabric of her pants. He pulled them off slowly, watching her face brighten up even more as he tossed them aside. She gasped as he kissed her ankle, and then slowly up the rest of her leg.

"Such a gentleman!" She giggled, "Oh you really know how to flatter-" She sputtered off as his head fell between her legs, "Oh...wow.." She gasped, "You really know h-how to..." She hummed in delight as he continued to work away, she felt a familiar tingling in her chest. "I didn't take my medication." She whispered.

Fisc pulled back, "You want me to go and get it?"

She shook her head, "I want to go with it...see how big I can get!" 

"You sure?"

She nodded, "Now, did I say stop?" She grinned, glad her little treat for him was starting to really pay off. She bit her lip as he started pleasuring her again, the rushing feeling in her chest really starting to escalate as the pleasure spread through her body. She leaned back on her hands and started to moan lightly. She felt as the weight started to rise, the flesh tingling as it pushed out against her tightly fitting upper shirt. She bit her lip as the tingling turned to a sort of friction that sent waves of pleasure through her body. The nano fibre fabric started to stretch towards its limits. She felt the fabric starting to tear across her back, a wide smile spreading over her lips as her nipples pressed even harder against the tight fabric. 

"Oop!" She giggled as her top suddenly tore in half, the loose fabric slipped off her large bust and fell onto Fisc's back. She reached her arms around them, still just able to tickle her nipples with her fingers, moaning loudly as she did. Slowly her breasts began to push her arms to the side, her fingers only able to grip the sides.

Fisc felt a warm pressure on the top of his head, he pulled back and his eyes widened as he saw the titanic breasts, "Oh wow." He said.

She grinned, struggling to push herself further back on the bed, "Come on and kiss me while you still can!" She giggled.

Fisc laughed, climbing up onto the bed after her, he was caught off guard as she suddenly jumped towards him. He coughed as her titanic breasts compressed against his chest, "gotcha' again." She whispered, lowering her face onto his as her hand slipped between them, taking his member in hand and guiding it inside of her. She gasped in delight as his powerful arms wrapped around her, rolling himself over so he would be on top.

She closed her eyes for a moment, feeling as he thrust himself inside of her, his hands exploring her ever growing bust, his rough skin sending shivers of pleasure over her sensitive flesh. His fingers began to play upon her nipples, causing her to shudder and moan in delight, "Oh...yes like that...." She gasped.

Fisc nodded, lowering his face into the expanding bust as he continued to drive his hips back and forth. He would kiss and even nibble on then playfully, much to the added ecstasy of Prila. Her chest continued to balloon upwards, soon he was able to lean his chest against it, serving as a soft cushion for him to press into. 

Prila's hands continued to grip the sides of her growing bosom, her flesh slowly pushing her arms to the side, eventually pinning them completely to the bed. She could only squirm with delight under the combined weight of Fisc and her breasts, her breasts soon growing enough to outweigh him! With every inch they grew the more sensitive they became to Fiscs massaging, and the friction caused as they spread across the bed.

"You alright?" Fisc asked, a little short on breath.

"Oh god yes." Prila called from behind the wall of flesh, "Keep going! This is amazing! Let's break this entire room down!" She gasped with pleasure even more as she thought of the idea of her bust growing so massive! She had to bite down on her lower lip to keep herself from literally screaming with pleasure...not wanting to cause a disturbance to the entire station. 

Before long Fisc hardly had any room as her chest spread down towards her abdomen. He pressed himself forward, sliding an arm between her breasts to explore the flesh within. 

"Go on in baby!" She panted, "I want to feel you squirm around in there!" 

Fisc grinned, reaching both arms froward to push away the mountains of flesh. Prila moaned loudly as his upper half squeezed between the two walls of flesh. And as they grew they engulfed him even more, though he managed to remain inside of Prila the entire time.

Prila squirmed as much as her body would allow her, almost unable to handle the insane amount of pleasure that rushed through her. Her ears faintly picked up on a low creaking sound, then suddenly a loud snap. The bed fell to the floor as it's legs broke under the weight. 

"What was that?" Fisc's muffled voice called from within.

"Nothing!" Prila gasped, "K-Keep going!" She was almost greedy for pleasure now. As Fisc continued to thrust his body back and forth her breasts as well swayed, now pinned to the bedside table, the wood groaning as it slid across the wall. She could hardly contain the euphoric shouts of pleasure as Fisc's entire body now plunged within her cleavage, every inch of their skin rubbing against one another.

~ ~ ~ ~ 

"And at this point I was soaking but let me tell you when I came-"

"Prila!" Kikata finally but in, "I really don't need to know that much."

"Oh...sorry." Prilla giggled.