- Text Size +
"What is it?" Kikata asked curiously, crawling the short distance to where Richard sat.

"I uh." Richard started, tilting his head as he examined the apparently tiny female creature that pulled herself up onto his palm, "I'm not sure."

Kikata sprawled out on the mossy ground and lowered her head just over Richards shoulder, "What do you mean?" She asked, squinting to try and focus on the colorful thing in his hand.

"It's some sort of creature..."

"Oh. Well that's to be expected I guess."

"No. This is not just any sort of creature Kikata." He said, eyeing the white cloth that hung from the creature like a dress, "It has to be intelligent."

Kikata cautiously slid up her own visor, taking a few short breaths to test the air. Surprisingly the air was not as thin as she had expected. "I can hardly see it. It is just a little green lump in your hand."

"I know." Richard said. The creature seemed to not fear Richard at all. It ran its tiny hands across his metallic glove, a serene smile across its lips. It would turn to him and speak, its voice was high and soft, the language completely alien to him.

"How can you be so sure its intelligent?"

"It's speaking to me. And it's wearing clothes, that's a start." Richard commented.

Kikata bit her lip, "Could you hold it towards me?"

Richard nodded, holding his hand towards Kikata. The small green skinned creature yelped, clinging tightly to his finger has he displayed her before Kikata. It's blue eyes stared back down towards Richard. "It's alright." He whispered, nodding his head towards Kikata, "We won't hurt you."

The creature glanced from Richard and then back to the mountain that was Kikata's curious face. The small creature would be hardly a speck against her cheek, Kikata's massive eyes like a moon to her.

"Oh my gosh." Kikata whispered, "How can this be? It is so tiny!" Her gaze shifted towards Richard, "We have to report this one."

~ ~ ~ ~

Meanwhile

Prila slept soundly, unaware of the growing pressure on her chest. Before the general had given her year supply of stronger supplements she had retrieved another bottle of her old medication. Not wanting to waste it she decided to use it for the next couple weeks until she ran out. Unfortunately the idea to take her medication before going to sleep slipped her mind in the excitement of the day.

She opened her eyes slightly, preparing to shift her position. She suddenly snapped awake as she looked down, "Oh no." She whined. Her hormones had kicked in, her chest falling over her arms and pinning her to the bed. She bit her lip, trying to ignore the oddly pleasurable waves that it sent through her. Her cheeks burned as she realized she would need help.

"F-Fisc!" She called in a shrill whisper. "Fisc!" She called again a little louder.

Fisc jumped from his sleep on the bunk above her, "W-What? What's going on?" He asked jumping off his bunk. He jumped back as he saw her, her bosom quite literally nearly covering her entire torso, "Holy shit."

"I-It's my condition. Go to my bag and get the large white bottle."

"Sure." He said, eyeing her breasts once more before reaching under the bed, "Which bag?"

"The smaller black one."

He pulled the small black bag and opened it, taking the bottle in hand. He quickly undid the cap and deposited a large pill in his hand. "You need me to uh?" He asked rising to his feet, holding the pill before her.

"Please." She said, parting her lips slightly.

Fisc nodded, gently placing the pill between her lips. He watched as she took the pill into her mouth and swallowed. She closed her eyes, taking a few deep breaths.

"You alright?" He asked, trying not to stare at the absolutely impossibly large breasts to his side.

She nodded, though midway through her lips turned to a sharp frown. Her cheeks began to glisten as she sobbed.

"No, hey what's wrong? Don't cry." Fisc pleaded, "Does it hurt? Is there anything I can do?"

"It doesn't hurt..." She said between shaking breaths, "It's just now you know that I-I'm a freak." She sobbed some more.

Fisc sighed, kneeling by the bed and gently running his fingers across her cheek, "Don't say that. I don't think that all. Look they filled me in on the fact you had a condition. I didn't know it did that exactly." His elbow brushed across her bare breast, "Sorry."

"No. I don't mind if you t-touch." She said, her blue eyes locking with his.

Fisc smiled, his finger continuing to stroke her cheek, "You're beautiful Prila." His eyes scanned over her bust which had dwindled slightly in the past minutes, "This can only make you more exotic."

"You mean it?" She whispered.

Fisc nodded, feeling has her hand gripped his. She managed to pull her arm from under her chest. She took it and gently pressed it against the soft skin of her bossom. He leaned forward, slowly pressing his lips against hers. She hummed fondly, tightening her grasp on his hand.

"Is this wrong?" She whispered as he pulled away.

"Probably."

"Do you care?"

Fisc chuckled, "You kidding?"

Prila giggled, watching as he climbed over her, his chest pressing against hers. She moaned lightly as he ran his hand across the wide expanse of flesh.

~ ~ ~ ~

"No survivors?" The general asked, he looked tired.

"None sir." Kikata said, "We tried to slow the ships decent but it was simply spinning too fast."

The general nodded, "You are under no faults. They fired upon you and you had the right to terminate the vessel by any means necessary."

"Yes sir. I just didn't want to cause anymore death..."

"I know Kikata. Your heart is right, but also be aware that death is something that we cannot escape in this conflict. The enemy is driven and willing to die. Sometimes mercy simply will not suffice. Now you said there was something else?"

"Oh, correct sir. If you would please switch your camera to Richards computer, he can show you."

The generals face appeared before Richard. "Guard Bromwell?" He asked.

"Sir. I uh. Hm. Well best I just show you." Richard said before gently placing his hand down next to the green creature that seemed to not want to leave his side. The creature latched onto his hand, allowing him to lift it before the camera.

"That is a...small alien species?" The general asked, leaning forward to examine his own screen.

"It appears so sir. And it seems to be intelligent. It wears clothes, it speaks. I suspect it lives within a sort of tribe of some sorts? It is hard to say."

"I will redirect you to someone else. One moment." The generals face flickered off screen.

Richard was put in contact with the head of the legislature that oversees the acceptance of new species. He was as shocked as the others to see such a small race. Though was not surprised that they had gone unnoticed. The planet Richard and Kikata landed upon had been scanned over a few times with no interesting finds. They decided to let the planet develop on its own. However with Richards discovery they would take much more careful measures with the planet.

"We cannot introduce them just yet. their size will make this very difficult, I will have to contact our human colleagues to do the investigation." The white haired neko continued. "I am quite alarmed at how trusting this creature is of you. You said that it approached you on its own?"

"That's right. And it wont leave my side. It keeps trying to communicate but I obviously can't follow."

"I would say to be careful what you show them...but it would seem that our technology has already quite literally been thrust upon them."

"What should we do?"

"Be friendly. I cannot stress that enough. If they present you with gifts accept them, find things in your ship that you wouldn't mind parting ways with and offer them as a return. We want to emphasize partnership, not some idea that we are superior gods to them. And when we leave, do not take any with you."

"I will keep that in mind."

"Good. Thank you for your cooperation, and congratulations on your discovery."

"You can take the credit if you wish." Richard chuckled, eyeing the beautiful little creature in his hand. "What the hell am I going to do with you?" He muttered to himself, though laughed lightly as the creature tilted its head and said something, almost quizzically.