- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is actually part of an art trade with Berggie over at Deviant Art.
http://berggie.deviantart.com/
Richard glanced around the large room. The walls were painted a light blue, a single bed stood against the far wall. It looked almost as if it was a mattress that had be laid on the floor. A wide screen flashed video on the wall behind him, some sort of neko news channel.

Finally Kikata emerged from the bathroom, sporting her gym outfit. A black top matched her hair which she had tied in a ponytail behind her head. Her top and slightly lighter gray shorts were made from that same odd elastic like fabric. It clung tightly to her skin, though did not conceal her supple curves. Her shoes were black, and laceless much like the majority of neko footwear. Somehow they managed to remain tightly on without any visible straps.

"Better get your war face on." Richard said as she knelt down before him.

She smirked, "Please, I can probably do this one handed. I sort of already feel sorry for her."

"I've never seen this side of you...you seem..hm. How do I put this."

"Bitchy?" She asked with a raised brow.

"Uh." Richard wanted to say yes as a joke, though he felt there was some truth behind it. "No, I was going to say feisty."

She shrugged, "Like I said. I need to let off some steam."

"Fair enough, just don't kill anyone."

~ ~ ~ ~

Kikata followed the brightly lit white hallway. Slowly the air became filled with a sort of musty scent. It became noticeably warmer as they approached the sounds of mechanical clanks and other physical sounds. She pushed through the glass doors and spotted the short neko standing by the massive mat off to the side of the gym.

"Dear god, can she even move with those things?" Kikata whispered to the equally impressed human in her hand.

A light blue top made from the same material as Kikata's seemed to bulge under the weight of the neko's impressive bossom. She wore a longer pair of elastic pants that stretched down to her knees which were covered by a thick pair of knee guards. Her now exposing outfit revealed her intricate tattoo's that ran down from her neck and shoulders all the way down her left side and then beneath her pants. She leaned down and scooped another pair off the mat and tossed it to Kikata.

"Easy!" Kikata shouted, catching and fumbling with the knee guards and gloves with one hand, "I've got a passenger here."

"Sorry." The neko apologized, her gaze directed at Richard.

Kikata set Richard down on the corner of the mat before collecting her pads and slipping them over her hands and legs.

Richard watched with folded arms, a wide grin across his face, "This should be interesting." He muttered softly to himself.

"So." Kikata began, pulling her arms across her chest as she loosened up her joints and muscles, "How shall we start?"

The neko thrust her hips to the side as she thought, "Standing."

"Find with me...erm...your name is?"

"Prila. Prila Tchana."

"Well then. Now that we are acquainted." She leaned over in one final stretch, also serving to fully catch the attention of the majority of the male neko in the gym.

"Okay, good luck."

Kikata smirked, glancing down towards Richard before taking her spot on the mat. The gym fell silent as the two neko stared each other down. Prila's tail twitched from side to side, her palms open and reaching forward as her eyes watched intently for Kikata's first move.

Kikata sprung forward, grabbing for the Neko's hands. Prila stepped to the side, taking hold of Kikata's wrist before spinning the surprised Alta in a full circle, kicking her leg out to send Kikata falling to the mat.

Richard covered his mouth to stifle a laugh as her gold eyes shot towards him. Her lips turned to a snarl as she quickly twirled her body around, her legs kicking towards Prila, who easily jumped up and over her attack. The surprisingly agile neko caught Kikata in another hold before she could get to her feet, sending her crashing back down to the mat with tremendous force.

From the ground the two woman rolled around, each trying to gain the upper hand. By now a small crowd had formed to watch the two athletic woman sprawl against each other in the ring. Kikata had not been forced to submit but she clearly was fighting someone out of her league. Every time she got an advantage Prila quickly took it away, just narrowly unable to catch Kikata's arm in a possible lock.

The woman's skin shimmered under the bright gym lights, though Kikata was clearly worse for wear. Her cheeks were flushed deeply and her chest rose and fell heavily as she tried to gain her breath.

Kikata was slowly realizing that she would need to pull of a miracle to come out of this with a win. She was losing...pitifully at that. She got the feeling that she had already lost four or five times already, this other neko was toying with her. She stared up at the Fela who now stared down at her intently, her legs digging into the mat on either side of her. Kikata was bigger by a decent margin, she needed to use that.

Kikata thrust her hips upwards, causing a wave of weak knees throughout the crowd that looked on. Her tactic worked, the smaller Fela went airborne for a short second before Kikata pushed herself up and over her, crashing her down onto her back. It was her first small victory. But something felt a little off as she stared down into the woman's sweaty stomach. Her legs were wrapped tightly behind Kikata, her arms still controlling her!

Now the crowd nearly fell over. Prila tightened her legs powerful gripped and pulled Kikata forward and completely under her control. Kikata squirmed, her grunts muffled as Prila's bust engulfed her face.

"Hot damn..." Richard muttered, watching as Kikata squirmed in a futile attempt to break the grip. A victorious smile spread over Prila's grip, holding fast until Kikata finally tapped out.

Kikata felt the pressure release, she pulled away and took a gasp of fresh air. She wiped her gloved hand across her face, clearing away a river of sweat that was certainly not all her own. Her intense gold eyes watched as Prila rose to her feet, offering her a hand.

Kikata took it out of respect and pulled herself to her feet, "Okay." She panted, "You're good...on the ground."

Prila arched a brow, "Thanks?"

"How are you on your feet?"

"You wish to do a striking match?"

Kikata nodded slowly, "Come on. Only fair. This time you wont be able to smother me with those...titanic mounds hanging off your chest."

"It was nothing out of good taste..." Prila muttered, her cheeks turning pink as Kikata pointed out her obvious figure.

"Hmph." Kikata huffed, "I'm sure the crowd here got a kick out of it. Tell me do you put on shows for them in your spare time?"

Prila clenched her jaw as she took her postion on the mat, her blue eyes calling Kikata to the fight.

Kikata walked to the opposite end of the circle, holding her arms out at the ready. This time Prila struck first, throwing her fist towards Kikata's gut. Kikata threw her hand down and caught the punch, quickly leaning away from Prila's next swing. She thrust her elbow into her chest seemingly in spite. The Fela stumbled back a few steps but showed no signs of pain, just anger.

It had turned into a cat fight that any man in his right mind would be afraid to break up. The two neko threw a frenzy of powerful kicks and punches, it was evident that Kikata held a little more skill in this style. She landed three more devastating blows to Prila's torso.

Prila stumbled backwards, now gripping her stomach as Kikata beamed at her, a boastful confidence in her stance now. She spat before charing again. Kikata went to throw a powerful strike, Prila once again showing off her nimbleness as she ducked the punch. She threw her leg up and over her shoulder, spinning clockwise as her foot collided with Kikata's cheek.

Kikata's vision blurred as she tumbled to the mat. Her ears rang loudly as she tried to get back to her feet, her hands missing her mark and sending her back down to the mat.

"Oh...shit!" Richard cried out with a laugh. The small neko had just crushed Kikata with a kick that made Richard think he might form a bruise on his own cheek just by watching.

~ ~ ~ ~

Kikata slowly came too, a hazy figure leaning looming over her.

"I am so sorry." She heard Prila's voice call.

She rubbed her eyes and slowly sat up, feeling a cool object being pressed into her hands. Her vision cleared, revealing that the crowd had left but Prila still knelt by her side. She took the water bottle from Prila and forced a smile.

"That was really uncalled for." She apologized again.

"No." Kikata sighed, "I deserved it. I was being a huge bitch."

"Oh...no you weren't."

"Yeah I was."

"She was." Richard said with a nod. He and Prila had been talking while Kiakta was unconscious. It was strange, the neko had an almost irish accent with a few small differences in dialect.

Kikata shot a glare at Richard, "Watch your mouth, or I might wrestle you next."

"Seeing how you faired here I might have a chance." Richard laughed.

Kikata reached out her hand in an attempt to snatch the laughing human, who quickly eluded her with a roll.

"Damnit..." Kikata muttered, bringing the water bottle up to her cheek.

"If...it makes you feel any better I haven't lost yet since I've been here. In fact it took me longer to pin you than it does most other challengers."

"Yeah, you're incredible. I'll need to get some tips from you later...look I'm sorry for calling you out. I guess I got what I had coming."

"No offense taken."

"But...I'm really curious now, why don't you join the guard? Or the military for that matter?"

Prila sighed, "Oh, no reason..." She eyed them for a minute, "Why don't I treat you to dinner?"

"I'm not sure if I can eat." Kikata said rubbing her jaw.

"I'll bring it too your room?" She nearly pleaded.

"Alright." Kikata said with a sigh.

~ ~ ~ ~

Kikata examined her face in the mirror, a dark red mark running from under her right eye and down to her jawline, she winced as she prodded it with her finger. She slipped into a more comfortable, loose outfit. The gray, soft fabric was pretty much the only outfit that wasn't made from the elastic material used in most Neko clothing.

She strolled back out to the living room just as there was a click at the door.

"Can I come in?" A soft voice questioned.

"Sure, we're ready."

Prila backed her way into the room, pulling a cart inside with her, "I had the cooks create some of my favorites for us."

"Oh great." Kikata said, pulling a rectangular table out into the middle of the room. She shot Richard a sort of surprised glance as she examined the neko. She wore her work jump suit with the zipper pulled down about halfway, her impressive bust nearly popping out for all to see. She cleared her throat and sat down, watching as Prila set a few plates out before them.

Richard examined the plates hungrily, steam rising from the mounds of food. Each plate was a mixture of meats and vegetables put together with what looked like football sized rice pellets.

"It's not exactly genuine. But it's the best that could be come up with here, trust me." Prila said, finally sitting down across from Kikata.

Kikata smiled, "Well it looks lovely."

Prila frowned, "Oh...you're face-"

"No, please don't worry. I'm fine." She said, forcing a wide smile across her lips.

"Okay. I still feel bad."

"Like I said, I deserved it." Kikata shook her head, "I don't know what came over me, I guess I'm still fuming over the break up."

"Break up?"

"Oh. Me and my Fiance broke up the other night."

"Sorry to hear that."

"Yeah." Kikata sighed, "I still feel I wish I just never found out he...well...cheated on me."

"Oh...no. How long were you together."

"Since intermediate school."

"Oh wow. That's hard hon, I'm sorry to hear that."

The trio ate silently for a few moments, Richard sitting on the edge of Kikata's plate and pulling up the large hunks of the strange rice like substance and meat.

"So." Prila began, breaking the silence, "How did you two come together?"

Kikata smiled towards Richard, "It was so long ago now I feel like. But I picked up Richard off a remote ice planet after his camp was attacked. He served as a Marine on Earth so the Guard offered him a job with me until he can find a transport back to his home."

"Ohh. Sounds exciting. And erm. Working together not getting attacked, I'm sure that was bad." Prila nearly sputtered, tugging a short strand of black hair from her eye as she prodded her dinner, "I've never met a human before. I imagined you a little larger."

"Nope. We're just tiny. Apparently."

Prila laughed, "Apparently so." She chewed for a moment, eyeing the small human with smiling eyes. "Um. Could I...hold you? I just saw Kikata holding you and I was so jealous!" She giggled nervously.

Richard glanced up towards Kikata and shrugged, "Sure. I guess."

Prila excitedly lowered her hand towards Richard, gently lifting him up and onto her palm. Her blue eyes stared down at him in wonder, "You are so small..." She mused. She plucked a strip of brown meat from her plate, "Look! This strip of Fifu is longer than you are tall!"

"Hah." Richard laughed forcefully, his cheeks reddening slightly.

"I hardly know which one to eat!" A playful gleam crossing her eyes. Richard heard a giggle erupt from Kikata behind him. Prila tossed her head back and opened her mouth wide, much to Richards surprise. Her tongue slipped out over her bottom lip as she playfully moaned, "Ahhh!"

"Yeah. I guess you could." He sputtered nervously.

Prila giggled, dropping the strip of meat onto her tongue before closing her mouth, "Sorry." She said between chews, covering her lips with her fingers, "I couldn't resist."

Richard sat back down once set onto the plate with a sigh, "Understandable I guess." He chuckled, reaching for another hunk of rice.

"Believe it or not, I've actually done that before. Twice."

"Really?" Prila asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. Never, I might add, willingly."

Prila laughed, "So what? Some sort of prank you just popped him in your mouth?"

"No, all the way down." Kikata grinned.

"You swallowed him?" She gasped.

"Yeah." Kikata laughed, "But there was a good reason. The first time I was actually saving his life. It was when we first met and there was simply no other way to get him out of the cold."

"And the second time it was a joke." Richard stated.

"No! I did it because otherwise my plan might have gone wrong."

"Plan? You must have so many stories!" Prila said with a smile.

"Lots." Kikata replied, "Richard here is actually quite the celebrity back on Teralist."

"Oh really?" Prila asked, her blue eyes playfully flickering on Richard.

~ ~ ~ ~

The night moved on and the trio had shared quite a few drinks. One thing had created a few awkward blushes spread across Kikata's face...her gaze just couldn't stay off of her chest! She was fascinated with them, and not in a sexual way, just in general.

Prila finally laughed, "Kikata...you can look at them. Go on."

"What? No..I wasn't-"

"Really! I don't mind, go ahead and touch them if you want. If there is one thing on my body that I don't mind showing off it's my chest."

"Really?"

Prila nodded, "Sure! I mean I know...they're a tad on the large side."

"A tad?"

Prila laughed, "Okay. So they're big."

"What's it like? I mean do you have to buy special bras to hold them in place?"

"Well actually-" Prila looked down towards Richard, who appeared to be idly minding his own business, "I'm sorry, is this boring for you? I nearly forgot there was a man in the room."

"No, no go on and talk about it." Richard assured her.

"Oh, well. Back to your question. They do sell bras with a little extra support. But I'll let you in on a little secret."

"Yeah?" Kikata whispered.

"I generally just let them hang freely. You might of noticed a little extra, um, pop near the front during our fight?"

"You were braless!?"

"Yeah! I know it's probably not the smartest thing but when I go into a fight I want to feel unrestricted. Not to mention it's so much more comfortable."

"Yeah I know what you mean. I rarely wear my bra in my jumpsuit. Those things are so tight anyway sometimes I get scared that mine might shrink even smaller!"

"No way! yours are normal, a little above actually...I really like their shape now that I look at it."

"You do?" Kikata gasped, cupping her chest and staring down at them, "Thanks! Though god you have like...perfect breasts. Goddess like even! Right Richard?"

Richard squirmed uncomfortably at the question, "Uh. Y-Yeah you do. I mean at my size you both do."

The girls laughed, "Oh god I could only imagine! You would be lost in there!" Prila stated, the two girls submitting to laughter once again.

"Wouldn't be the first time..." Richard muttered. It seemed as though Kikata and Prila were becoming best friends. Both of them shared a connection to an ancient culture that most of the neko had forgotten. The Cho'otoo's culture was deeply tied in mind and body. The fighting lifestyle was thousands upon thousands of years old. The culture had tried to maintain a close connection to their roots, ignoring the many pleasantries and technologies that arrived in the modern world. But they were finally starting to assimilate.

"I mean...I swear those things have grown since we've been sitting here!" Kikata said, panting slightly as she recovered from her laughing fit.

Prila blinked, "You think?"

"I was just joking, obviously-"

"Oh no." Prila pouted, "I forgot my medication again..."

"Your medication?"

"Shit. Yes I forgot to take my hormone pills." She pushed away from the table, making it suddenly apparent that yes, her breast had in fact swelled since dinner.

"Oh my god!" Kikata gasped, the giant breasts were now literally about to burst from her jumpsuit.

Prila groaned, struggling to rise to her feet as she carried the extra space on her chest. Her skin pressing against the soft fabric on the inside of her jumpsuit. "I-I have to go down the hall to my room."

"No! Wait let me go, just sit down!" Kikata said, guiding her over to the bed. "Here just give me the key and I'll help."

Prila nodded, "They are in my bathroom, the large white bottle. The room number is 002."

Kikata nodded, taking the card that Prila handed her. She stared at the breasts for another long moment before turning and running out of the door. Her feet pounded down the hallway, skidding to a stop once she reached the right room. She fumbled with the key and opened the door. She found her way into the bathroom. She flung open a glass cabinet and saw a few bottles, all ranging in different sizes. She took all of them and ran out of the room.

"I've got it! I've got it!" She shouted, eyes widening as it appeared Prila's breasts were literally about to fall into her lap. The tight jumpsuit had split open, her pale skin glinting slightly in the dim light of the room.

"No rush really, I-I'm okay." Prila gasped, holding out her hand, "The biggest one."

Kikata nodded, "Here."


Prila took the bottle and struggled to undo the cap, she only had one pill left in this bottle. She pushed the mound of breast forward in an attempt to reach her mouth.

"Shit!" She exclaimed as the pill slipped from her fingers. She watched as it slipped right into her cleavage, disappearing from sight.

"Oh no!" Kikata gasped, "We'll here let me give you another-"

"That was my last one."

"Oh..." Kikata's eyes fell on Richard, "You!"

"Me?"

"Yes you, help us out here."

"What could I do?" Richard asked, stepping onto Kikata's hand and nearly falling as she rushed back to Prila's side, her chest literally sitting on her knees now.

"Prila, Richard is going to go in there and get your pill...is that okay?"

"He's more than welcome." Prila said, smiling warmly towards Richard.

"Good, now lay back."

Prila nodded, laying on her back and allowing her breasts to spread apart some. She watched as Kikata set Richard down on her upper chest, looking around awkwardly.

"Okay. Well...here I go I guess." He said, eyeing the canyon of flesh with wide eyes before walking forward. He had to press against her soft, warm skin to make it inside. Soon his world was surrounded by Prila, as if he was inside of her. He moved deeper and deeper into the warm confines of her bosom until his foot struck a smooth white object. He grunted as he pulled it free of the cleavages tight grip.

Kikata let out a sigh of relief as Richard reemerged holding the pill in hand. She took hold of his waist and brought him to Prila's lips.

"Take it." She ordered softly.

Prila nodded, opening her lips and gently biting on the pill, taking it from Richards hands. She tossed it to her throat and swallowed, "There we go...it will take about an hour for the swelling to go down." She smiled, "Thanks for helping...you really jumped into action there."

"It's what I do." Kikata laughed.

"You must be the leader of your little team, huh?"

"She tries to be." Richard chuckled.

"Well you guys make a great team...and...now I guess you understand why I do what I do."

"What do you mean?" Kikata asked.

"Oh...well the whole secretary thing. I can't be in the service because of my condition. I have to take medication three or four times a day and the can only prescribe me so much at a time. So I have to stay close to home, this is the furthest base I can legally work at."

"Oh...I'm so sorry."

Prila shrugged, "It's fine really. At least I get to do something. I just wish I had a little more control of it is all."

"Yeah. I guess sometimes big boobs aren't-"

"No, I mean I love how big they are...sometimes I wish I could just take control and fill up an entire room!" She laughed, "Of course I would be able to bring them back down when I wanted too...but as it turns out my hormones decide that for me."

"I see." Kikata said, sitting on the bed next to her and setting Richard down between them.