- Text Size +
Kikata coughed and gagged, her throat burning and her stomach wound in a tight knot. Finally the last of the small creatures slipped out of her throat and into the warm waters below. "S-Sorry." She panted, kneeling down by the sink. She went on to explain herself to the crowd of angry, startled and still frightened men. She refilled the sink with clean water and turned it into a sort of group bath house. Taking Richard back to the living quarters once he had washed himself once over.

"Great plan there boss." Richard said running his hands through his hair, "I still feel sticky."

"Look it worked didn't it?" Kikata snapped, still feeling miserable from having to release most of her meal. She cleared her throat, wincing as she tried to swallow. "Now we have to figure out to do from here."

"Get Fisc and get the hell out of here? Maybe blow up a few buildings on our way?"

Kikata rolled her eyes, "I can understand that you are bitter, but I am not leaving this city without at least trying to do some good first."

"You saved about fifteen guys back there. Thats enough good for me."

"And then we just release them into a world where they might be served as real food for someone? And a planet where they harvest the men instead of having sex? Richard we can't just leave this place as is."

"And you think you can change their minds?"

Kikata hesitated a moment, "Well, I want to try. I heard that there is another city not too far away where they do not use machines to erm."

"Suck our life liquids from us?"

"Yes, that. They didn't...erm...do that to you did they?"

"No, I was spared that fate, instead I was licked and sucked on before eventually being eaten by you again."

"I see. But regardless, I think there is a good chance that if they somehow see things as we see it they might change their ways."

"And again, how exactly do you think you can change an entire cities outlook on life? Kikata these aliens would probably need a sign from god himself to change their minds."

Kikata gasped, "Or god herself."

"Um, what?"

"Back there I got the feeling that they think I am some sort of messenger of the gods. Hell they even called me a goddess!"

"Hard to imagine you as a divine figure."

"But they do! That's the beauty of it!"

"So what? You're going to go in there and tell them that god told you to tell them to stop treating their men like cash crops?"

"Well...basically yes."

"That has to be the worst plan I have ever heard."

~ ~ ~ ~

The next morning Kikata awoke early, gathering the fifteen men and Richard into a box before heading into the city. She had changed back into her black jumpsuit hoping that it might help to give her a more alien goddess type look. Immediately she was met with a crowd of women, some of whom had been waiting outside of the ship all night just to see her.

"I hope you've got your story straight, I'm not sure your the best liar in the world."

"It's not lying if your doing it for the greater good." She whispered to the human who was once again perched on her shoulder.

"Nice logic." Richard smirked.

"Kikata!" A familiar voice called from within the crowd. The same women from the day before approached her, "Did you sleep well? Is everything good?"

"Everything is great, but I have come to speak to you all."

Her eyes brightened, "I-I see...it would be an honor, please follow me!" She hurried through the streets, the large crowd moving around her like a living river. They made their way into a magnificent hall. It's smooth stone floors and walls shone brightly in the rising sunlight. A cool wind blew through the silent chambers as they awaited for the Sky Goddess to speak.

Kikata cleared her throat before setting the box down at her feet, "Here are the men you presented to me last night." Those near the box looked inside to confirm this.

"You rejected the offering? But the gods-"

"They gods turned down your offering." Kikata butted in, a loud gasp spreading through the hall like a wave, "They spoke to me last night in dream." Richard snorted, "Shut up." Kikata whispered harshly, "They told me that the male races suffering pains them. They said that your machines have been destroying the natural beauty of life and love."

"B-But the gods made them small so that they can serve-"

"The males have more than paid for their misdeeds. In fact they gods told me that they are in need of repayment."

The crowd suddenly grew confused and angry, "Repayment?!" The leading women yelled, "But that is blasphemy!"

"Kikata what ever your saying doesn't seem to be working."

"Quiet Richard, I have this." Kikata cleared her throat again, "No. Taking away the gods natural plan is blasphemy!" She tried to force some fire into her own voice, trying to make herself believe what it was she was saying, "In my dream the gods reached out and pulled these men from my stomach and returned them to safety. Do not fear the change, the gods will it!"

"So what should we do?" A voice pleaded from the crowd.

"Undo your wrong doings and embrace your nature! Relearn how to love the male race. I know they can do terrible things, but so can we. You are right to think that your womanhood is a sacred place. It is a sacred place that only a man who has earned your heart may enter. By collecting their seed without discretion you are breaking the gods will! You are letting every man inside of you!"

The crowd went silent, as if these ideas had never crossed their minds before. "Then you will show us?" Someone finally called out.

Kikata recoiled a bit, "Show you?"

"Yes. Show us how to love the male race."

"B-But that is for you to-"

"If it is true than you can show us...please goddess let us learn from you."

Kikata was starting to turn red, she had almost made a break through but was afraid of what they were asking her. Her very closest beliefs and culture now hanging in the balance. "You mean...to...mate with-"

"Yes! The man on your shoulder, is he not your lover? Show us what to do goddess!" Another voice shouted out.

"Whats going on? Did they buy it?"

"A-Almost..." Kikata whispered, her cheeks growing even darker.

"Whats wrong?"

"They want...they need us to...show them." She focused her gaze on him, "In order for them to take my word they need us to show them how to make love."

"You're shitting me?" Richard stared into her eyes trying to find any hints that she may be joking, but her expression held true. "But, you wont do it right? I mean you have been saving yourself your entire life for your fiance? And to throw that away now? Here?"

"Richard...we both know that my feelings wont be true, but the entire male population is counting on us."

"This is turning into a pretty big lie..."

"I know, this is getting out of hand. But...But this is my duty. If us making love can save the lives of so many then I would be selfish to protect my own beliefs not to do this."

Richard was unsure of what to say. His mind nearly screamed with joy but at the same time he was overwhelmed by the guilt that he would enjoy this. Kikata was an untainted soul and had dedicated her life to remaining that way. "So...we do this now?"

Kikata scanned the room. The colorful faces stared back at her, silently watching and waiting for her next move. "Okay." She said to the crowd, "I will show you all what love is." The words were almost painful to say. This was a big lie. She cared for Richard deeply, but as a friend. He was handsome and a little too brave for his own good, perhaps if her heart was not taken she would be willing to give it to him. Remember this is purely physical. she told herself mentally. The reality of what she was about to do and experience was dawning on her. She was about to have sex with Richard in front of hundreds of strange alien women. But there was a cause. She had her duty to protect lives. She kept telling herself that she had to do this, that she wanted to do this.

Richard shifted nervously under Kikata's gaze. His guilt overpowered his excitement for now as he was hardly able to look her in the eye. He looked over his shoulder at all the curious women staring back. In some other scenario he might be living a dream come true. He knew what to expect going through with this, but wondered if he should try and make it as enjoyable for her as he did with Kina? Maybe if they made it as pretend as possible Kikata wouldn't be so hurt.

"Alright Richard, no one hears about this...not even Fisc."

"Okay."

Kikata nodded, lowering herself to her knees and setting Richard to the floor before her. She fought the trembling in her hand as she reached for the zipper of her jumpsuit. She took a deep breath and then slowly started to pull it down. In slow jerks she revealed herself, her eyes nearly ready to tear over as she experienced so many emotions at once. She kept her focus on Richard below, at least glad to see he seemed just as nervous as herself. She felt the cool morning air licking at her stomach now as the zipper had been pulled completely to its limits.

Richard watched almost in awe as she pulled her suit open. Suddenly this women that he had eyed down lustfully, this women that was one hundred precent off limits was now kneeling above him removing her clothes for him. The guilt once again hit just as hard as the natural excitement. The realization that he was going to have sex with Kikata against her will washed over him. He was going to spoil the virginity that she had worked so hard to maintain.

The black jumpsuit fell off of Kikata's shoulders to the floor under her rear. The situation became more and more real with each passing moment. Her fingers tugged at the fabric and pulled it away from her hips and thighs. She was exposed. Naked for hundreds to see. Her breaths were slow and shaking. Her hand now trembled outside of her control as she lifted Richard towards her.

"Richard, I need your help with this." She whispered, "Y-You are more experienced than I at this...so if you could..."

"Lead the way?"

"Yes. Thank you. What should we do?"

"I think that should be obvious."

"But, like." She swallowed nervously, "Do I do you first and then you do me?"

"We can just do one, let them see their half of it." He offered.

"O-Okay, so...are you ready?"

Richard nodded, "Just doing our job right?" He said, forcing a laugh. She tried to smile in return as she lowered him down the long expanse of her body. He fought the urge to reach out and feel her soft breasts and stomach as he glided past them. Suddenly he was standing before her sex. Pure, untouched. He felt dirty, he felt like this was against everything that they were trying to show these women. He could feel the heat radiating around him already. The smell of her womanhood engulfed him. He reached out an arm and prepared to enter.

"Wait!" A voice called out from the crowd. The entire audience averted their gaze from Kikata to a young looking girl who had jumped atop a table.

"What is it?" The leading women's voice asked, rather annoyed.

"I-I know of this love that the goddess speaks. A-And I think what we are forcing her to do is wrong."

"How do you know these things?"

"I have made love with a man! I am in love with him! I have kept it hidden all of these years out of fear but now the goddess has told me that my heart was in the right place!"

Kikata lowered her hand to the floor, letting Richard climb down before quickly pulling her jumpsuit over herself again. A wave of relief washed through her body. "You see, I am not telling you anything new." She said trying to regain her confident voice.

"I too know of love!" Another voice shouted out. There was a sudden wave of excitement that overtook the crowd. A mass hysteria of proclaiming their own loves and feelings that had been hidden away all their lives. Kikata watched as nearly half the audience dispersed. They ran back to their homes where they kept their hidden servants out of harms way. They searched the streets for a small man to pour their tightly kept emotions onto. It was as if Kikata had suddenly removed a blindfold from their eyes. The reaction was more than Kikata could have even planned herself.

"Well that went well." Richard finally said as the shouts and cheers died down.

"Yes...and thank you."

"For what?"

"For understanding what this meant for me." She brought him to her lips and placed a gentle kiss on his chest. A friendly kiss.

"Hey, it's what I do."

"Just, don't tell anyone what we almost did? Or what you saw?"

"Nothing to be ashamed of." Richard shrugged, grinning as she gave him a playful glare, "Don't worry, my lips are sealed."

"Good. If I thought otherwise I might have to eat you do keep your mouth shut."

~ ~ ~ ~

Fisc entered the ship, a bewildered look on his face. "Hi." He said before slumping into his chair.

"You alright?" Kikata asked with a small grin.

"I-I'm not sure." He started. "At first this was the worst god damn day of my life. And then all the sudden...five of those girls broke into my cage and erm...well...I'm not sure if that counteracts the first miserable day. Which might make this the best day of my life."

Richard laughed, "I'd sit in a cage for twenty four hours to make love with five alien women."

"You didn't get any?" Fisc asked with an arched brow.

"No." Richard said, eyes flickering to Kikata who only smiled slightly before turning towards the cockpit.

"Okay boys, lets get out of here." She said as she sat down into her seat.

Fisc shrugged, "Another day wouldn't kill me."

"Well...there can be too much of a good thing." Richard laughed as Fisc carried him up to Kikata.

"Forgot something." He said, setting Richard down onto her shoulder.

"Oh right." Kikata laughed again, he plucked the tiny human off her shoulder. They shared a somewhat awkward smile before she set him down next to his own seat. Everyone strapped themselves in. The crowd of newly love struck aliens watched in awe as their craft returned to the skies. The entire team was still fumbling with all of the sudden changes in emotions and circumstances. The adventures of Nova Force only seemed to get stranger and stranger...