- Text Size +
Kikata watched curiously as one of the women approached her, waiting a bit anxiously to see if she was going to preform some sort of ceremonious greeting. Though she was surprised to see that she was only after Richard, gently lifting the startled human off of her shoulder.

"Um, Kikata?" Richard called, unsure how he should react to the situation.

"Just go with it." Kikata said with a shrug, her gaze shifted over to Fisc who was being approached in a similar way, Kikata chuckled softly as he was led by the hand after the women who took Richard. Kikata went to follow them but felt a tug at her finger. She looked over and saw the first women who spoke to her motioning for her to follow in the other direction. She was puzzled but complied, not wanting to disrespect any sacred traditions. The tall stone structures soon towered over them, the presence of technology was hardly noticeable. A crowd formed where ever she went, the white eyed faces staring up at her in awe or with wide smiles.

"They think you are a goddess." The soft voice called from below her, "Or a queen!"

Kikata blushed deeply at the idea. She lifted her hand and waved down to the small women, like a crowd of small children looking up towards her. The feeling was overwhelming, she wondered what sort of treatment her fellow guards were receiving.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Son of a bitch..." Richard grumbled, his hands wringing the metal bars that surrounded him.

"See, this is what happens when we don't suit up." Fisc joined in, keeling down in his own large cage that was placed next to the table that Richards cage sat atop of, "I can't believe they tricked me into getting into this tiny cage! No one can hear of this."

"My lips are sealed." Richard laughed, "And here I thought we might be getting laid."

"Getting...uh?"

"Sex."

"Oh!" Fisc laughed, "No offense there but I'm not so sure sex is possible between someone so tiny and those like us."

"Oh trust me, I most certainly know otherwise." Richard remarked without much thought.

"I knew it!"

"What?"

"You and Kikata...you guys did it didn't you?"

"Of course not."

"But you just said-and you never encountered a Neko before...so then..."

"It wasn't with Kikata." Richard assured him.

"Then who?" Fisc pursed his lips in thought for a moment, "You have only been to the base, and that place is a complete man party...unless you-" His eyes shot back to Richard, "No! Please don't say it was Kina?!"

Richard cleared his throat nervously. "Uhm...well to be fair-"

"You're out of your mind! You do realize that-"

"Yes I am fully aware who she is, but I didn't know that until afterward."

Fisc sat back in his cage in disbelief, "Most of us are too afraid to even think about that. Granted an equal amount would probably risk the punishment just to get a taste of that..." He sighed, "So how was it?"

"Surprisingly good. Trust me I thought-" Richard was interrupted as the large wooden door swung open. A tall, purple skinned alien stepped inside. She eyed the two men for a moment before walking towards them. Her arm reached out to Richards cage, her fingers wrapping around the bars before easily lifting him off the table. "Hey! Put me down you crazy purple bitch!" Of course his screams were useless.

~ ~ ~ ~

Kikata meanwhile was receiving the treatment of a queen. She sat on the floor as the small women worked around her, taking measurements of her waist and torso. An hour later she was presented with a long, flowing green dress. Her eyes widened as she accepted the fabric, so soft! "T-Thank you!" She said softly.

"Please try it on." The women said, she had been acting as Kikata's honorary tour guide.

"Okay." She stood up, holding the green dress to her chest, "Um." She looked down at the four small women who stared back up at her, "Some privacy please?" She asked hopefully, she did not want to offend anyone.

"Of course." The woman said with a nod, she escorted the other three out of the room.

Once the door shut Kikata quickly unzipped her jumpsuit. She had to arch her back under the low ceiling, making it difficult to pull herself from her tight suit. Once she kicked it away she pulled the green dress over her head. She knelt down before a mirror and smiled, "It's so beautiful!" She gasped. She pulled open the door to allow the four women in.

"Are you pleased?" The woman asked anxiously.

"Very! I can't believe you made this so quickly?"

"We worked extra hard for you." She said bowing her head.

"But, I am curious as to where the other two were taken?"

"They are being prepared for later." The woman assured her, "We seek only to prepare the best for our visitors."