- Text Size +
The group found themselves sitting in another room of Midnights home, a somewhat dim light filled the room from above. They sat in a circle around a wide, round table, all of the furniture made the Neko's and Across seem more like small children in comparison to the titanic Midnight. Richard sat in the middle of the table, his knees pressed against another large glass similar to the one he used at the station.

Fisc's drinks led the conversation on for hours, even Across seemed to join in the conversation from time to time. However he would generally quiet down again if he became the center of attention. As the night grew even older Richard finished off his first glass. He rose to his feet, a slight stumble in his step.

"Man Fisc has got the good stuff." He mumbled quietly to himself. He had fallen rather quiet over the past fifteen minutes or so, silently listening to the others. He looked around, noticing that everyone but Across had their glasses in hand, "Hey bud mind helping me fill up?" Richard called out, staring blankly up towards Across who didn't seem to notice, "Oh right, he doesn't speak English." Richard commented once again to himself. He glanced back towards the others, seeming to be focused on some strange trinket or necklace that Midnight held in her hand. "I guess I can grab it myself." He finally sighed, noting that the edge of the glass was only a few feet over his head. He took his large cup, it was more like a bucket, under his arm and bent his knees. With a grunt he managed to grab a hold of the rim of the glass, kicking his legs until he could finally threw his right leg up and over the edge. He took a moment to catch his breath before leaning out over the cool blue liquid.

Suddenly, with a burst of laughter, the table shook violently as an unaware leg suddenly kicked out at one of the wooden legs. Richard was hardly able to gasp for breath before he fell downwards. He found himself momentarily submerged in the blue liquid, the sounds from outside washed into a faint murmur. He gasped as he breached the surface, "Shit- Help!" He yelled out, feeling suddenly sober and quite embarrassed. He watched from outside as the world started to move, small waves forming, crashing back and forth into the thick glass walls around him. He faintly heard the word, "Gufalo!" Or as he learned over dinner the other night, "Cheers!"

His back crashed into the side with a large clanking sound, rushing forward again as the glass started to tip over. "Oh no." He muttered, a pair of lips filling his view. A pair of sharp canines shone in the dim light for a moment as the liquid started to pour out of the glass like a waterfall. Richard could hear the splashing echos approaching as he went screaming down the side of the glass. Suddenly he felt nothingness under him, his legs and arms flailing as the temperature around him skyrocketed. He landed with a loud splash, his body pressing into a hot, wet mass. He grasped helplessly at the bumpy surface of his tongue as he was soon funneled into the massive throat.

Across nearly dropped his glass as he started to cough. The others stared at him with small grins, thinking he had simply taken more than he could handle. Richard screamed as his body was enclosed by a tight tube, somewhat thankful to hear Across coughing, knowing as well that one more powerful pull by the creatures throat would send him down into the stomach.

"Too big of a drink huh?" Fisc chuckled as he reached for the bottle again.

Across's maw gaped wide as a tiny figure tumbled out over his tongue. He stared down at his hand in bewilderment.

"Erm- Thanks." Richard mumbled between pants, his body completely soaked in what he hoped was mostly the alcohol. He climbed off the furred hand onto the table, "Sorry about that...my attempt to get myself a drink failed."

Kikata suddenly burst into laughter, "Oh Richard...how do you keep getting yourself into these things." She sighed leaning back into her chair.

"What do you mean keep getting into these- oh here let me top you off." Fisc said tipping the bottle towards Richard.

"Across said he was very, very sorry." Midnight said, her arm now gently running across his wings.

"It was my fault." Richard assured them, thanking Fisc as his glass was filled up. He took a long and much needed gulp.

"Careful Richard there might be a tiny person in there!" Kikata giggled.

Richard rolled his eyes, jumping slightly as a massive hand laid down next to him. He sat back on Midnights hand, watching as he was soon back on eye level with the others, and then even higher. He looked around as her hand gently deposited him down onto a fur covered surface.

"Now you will be out of harms way." She giggled lightly, her bosom shaking beneath his feet as she laughed.

"Oh...thanks." Richard commented, feeling a little red in the cheeks. He slowly sat down, wondering if it might not be smarter to just move himself up onto her shoulder. He decided to just remain where he was.

"And now we wont leave you out of the conversation." Her voice called softly down to him.

"Okay. Will someone please shed some light on these mysterious occurrences with Richard?" Fisc pleaded again, his eyes shifted to the little human and Kikata suspiciously. "Wait...unless...you two-"

"No. Fisc, that certainly did not happen. I am a happily engaged woman after all." Her eyes flickered over to Richard playfully, he shot a glare back at her. "But." She continued with a giggle, "One could say he is no stranger to the uh, inside of someone."

"Do we really have to talk about this?" Richard groaned, feeling helpless.

Kikata flashed him a grin, "Yes...you see the first day we met..."

Richard let out a long sigh, relieved that she decided not to tell the entire group that he had slept with Kina.

"I picked up his camps distress signal, the planet happened to have temperatures far, far below zero."

"Oh I can see where this is going." Fisc chuckled.

"And when I finally found the little fella'" Kikata continued with a grin, "He seemed happy to see me at first, even climbed into my hand. So I am thinking, okay military man here. He knows what I am about to do, I'm pretty sure I warned you too."

"Um, no." Richard butted in, "What happened was she told me that it was necessary to get me out of the cold...or something like that. Next thing I know this chick is opening her mouth and getting ready to eat me!"

Kikata giggled, "And for the last time eat is not the right word!" She took a deep breath, "So anyway, next thing I know I nearly bite my own thumb and I am watching the little guy go sprinting back to the camp!" She took another few seconds to laugh, "Which you have to understand Richard...that was pretty funny. Though at the time I was debating biting a little bit, I had just walked an entire day and was not in the mood to chase down an unruly survivor."

The bosom beneath Richard quaked as Midnight laughed, "Oh my...so this is how you two met?"

"It gets worse." Richard grumbled playfully, taking another long drink from his glass.

"Yes. So anyway...It doesn't take much to catch up to him, but the jerk grabs hold of some pole or something and I am afraid I will hurt him because he is holding on too tight! So I start trying to talk him down, and of course he doesn't listen...for some reason he thinks I just trekked all the way into the ice ocean for a bite to eat or something."

"See how you like it if Midnight over here suddenly tries to stuff you in her mouth!"

"Oh I don't think she would fit." Midnight giggled.

Kikata rolled her eyes, "Okay so anyway...after pouring all sorts of reasoning and logic over you, stubborn human that you are, I decide that there is one only option."

"Drenching me in spit and sucking me into your mouth?"

"That sounds sorta...erm never mind." Fisc quickly retracted his statement after catching a hot stare from Kikata.

"Right, so I loosened your grip, and yes eventually I got you nice and safe inside of me." She shot another glare at Fisc as her wording seemed to send a smile across his lips again, "And then the rest is history...I got him out, we contacted the General and thus...Nova Force was born."

"Um. Nova Force?" Fisc asked with a laugh.

Richard chuckled, "Yes, that is what we call ourselves."

"Really?"

"Yes." Kikata said proudly.

"Huh."

"I still think Starship Troopers would have been a cool name, but apparently that's taken." Kikata sighed leaning back into her seat.

"Yeah, that's an old Earth movie!" Fisc suddenly said excitedly, catching an odd look from both Richard and Kikata.

"Um, I didn't even know that..." Richard said, "Did you study film or something?"

"Clearly you are not aware that us guards spend most of our off time watching old war movies."

"From Earth?"

"Especially from Earth."

"Yes of all the culture and art that came from Earth our men seem to only be interested in these silly...war movies. I think they are disgusting." Kikata mumbled.

Fisc scoffed, "They are great pieces of art!

"I wasn't aware you were into Earthen Art Kikata." Richard commented, growing rather comfortable in his seat.

"Yes. Well I generally just like to look at pretty things. And the music!" She nearly gasped, "Oh I love Earth Music. Ours is so slow and boring."

"I used to play the guitar you know." Richard pronounced proudly, "Had to ditch it though when I was shipped out."

"That's too bad." Midnight commented, "Some music would be lovely right now."

"Could you sing too?" Kikata asked, a slight hint of hope in her voice.

"No. And nor will I embarrass myself anymore this evening." The group shared another laugh before slowly returning to quiet conversation. Kikata was once again the first to retire.

"Okay well I will go to sleep I think. I will see you guys tomorrow." She said covering her mouth as she yawned through the last few words. Her brow furrowed as she attempted to make her way around the table, her steps hovering over the ground as she tried to keep herself steady, "Woah a little too much I thin-" She suddenly toppled forward, suddenly finding herself in an oddly tight bind.

"Oh my!" Midnight gasped, feeling the little Neko girl pressed into her cleavage. The room erupted into laughter as they watched Kikata, who had somehow fallen sideways right into Midnights supple bosom. The near violent movement from below nearly sent Richard falling off the side had it not been for Midnights gentle hand.

Kikata finally managed to pull herself free, her cheeks flustered deeply, "Uh...I-I'm sorry." She mumbled, her eyes remaining firmly stuck to her feet.

"Oh dear, don't worry!" Midnights smile grew wider, "At least I was able to cushion your fall!"

The room burst into laughter again, Kikata desperately hiding her embarrassment under her hands. "Oh god...I'm going to bed. Good bye." She said shuffling out of the room. The others were not too far behind, Across leaving to his own room and Fisc simply curling up on the oversized couch. Richard sat silently staring down the wide hill in front of him, wondering if he had gotten perhaps a little too drunk. He started to wonder if she had simply fallen asleep as well, he strained his neck to look up over his shoulder to see those bright turquoise eyes staring back at him.

"Feeling okay?" Her gentle voice asked.

Richard shrugged, "I guess so."

Her eyes narrowed for a moment, "Something is bothering you?"

Richard shrugged, "No, not really."

She smiled, "Oh but I think something is."

"How can you be so certain?"

"Because after walking the earth for over two hundred years I can see when someone is under some sort of trouble."

"You're over-"

"Shh. I don't like to hear my own age." She grinned, "So am I correct?"

"Well...Yeah I guess there are a few things bugging me." Richard admitted reluctantly. She eyed him curiously so he continued, "It's sort of tied into that whole thing with Across earlier...and no not the fact that he nearly swallowed me, I'm not mad about it or anything. It's sort of that...the fact that it could have happened." Richard glanced up to see if he could spot any sign of understanding from the titan.

Her head tilted to the side slightly, "So you are feeling...small?"

"Exactly."

"Well, physically this is true. Relatively speaking. There are plenty of things smaller than yourself."

"Back on earth. Out here I feel almost useless. I can't help but feel like I'm just here on display, no real function."

"You feel powerless?"

"Yes exactly."

"And, what else?"

"Well. I am sort of afraid that no one takes me seriously."

"They seem to have great respect for you? After all Fiscious told us that they seem to praise the human race."

"The idea of it. But when I am here in the flesh I feel so inadequate." Richard sighed, his mind drifting back to Kina, "I feel that when the action starts I will be more of a hinderance than a member of the team." Richard grunted as Midnights fingers gently pressed into his sides.

"I think that is all up to you." She said softly, hot waves of air washing over him as she spoke. Her lips curled into a smile, "Relax. When the time comes to prove yourself, you will be ready."

"How can you be so sure?"

"I can't." She laughed softly, he was surprised to see himself rise towards her lips, a tongue as wide as Kikata slipping out over him gently.

"Erm="

"Sorry, it is a sign of affection, I did not mean to make you uncomfortable...young one."

"I see."

"You should sleep now." She said lowering him towards her bosom once again, "You will be safe with me." He felt her warm skin pressed around him as she gently tucked him into her cleavage, "Good night." He heard her voice call down before her hand slipped deep within her breasts. As her hand left him he would be completely surrounded by flesh, gently pressing all around him. The faint sound of a heart beat drummed in his ears, the circulating air in her lungs rushing through his mind. Slowly he fell into a deep, meditative sleep.