- Text Size +

I climbed onto the step and then onto the seat. Above me I saw Jessica’s gigantic arm pulling the door shut. She then pushed me back against the seat and fastened my seatbelt for me. I leant back against the vast leather seat and looked over at Jessica. She looked a little different, and I realized it was because she’d put on some makeup and done her hair. She looked even more attractive than last time. She was wearing a fuzzy blue sweater, which fitted snugly on her. I could see the size of her breasts much better now, and I literally had to force myself to stop staring at them. She smiled at me.

 

“I can tell you missed me,” she said. “”Ever been with a girl to her house before?”

 

“No,” I said, trying to look at ease.

 

“Yeah, I didn’t think so. But don’t worry, little guy, you’re in safe hands. I do this sort of thing for a living.” She started the car and drove off.

 

“What sort of thing?” I asked her.

 

“Oh, you know…playing around with shy men, who’ve got weird tastes, treating them like little kids…basic domination fetish stuff. Some guys get turned on by being a woman’s helpless plaything. It’s weird, I know, but I like it.”

 

I sat in silence for a few moments before asking her about her car.

 

“Yes, it is custom-made,” she said. “And fucking expensive, too. But when you’re rich like me, you don’t have a reason to ride around in one of those little midget cars. And,” she added, giving me a grin, “you can choose how much you want to charge your clients.”

 

“What? I-I’m not a client! I…I just want to talk…”

 

“Oh, sure! Like you haven’t been staring at my tits the whole fucking time!”

 

“I wasn’t…”

 

“Yes, you were! You’ve got only one thing on your mind right now, little Andy. No, don’t look so shocked! It’s okay! I’m not angry or anything. Like I said, I do this for a living, and by now I know that all guys are the same, no matter how big or small they are. When we get back home, we’ll have some fun, I promise you.”

 

“Oh, shit,” I thought. “Shit, shit, shit. She’s seen right through me!” I tried to calm myself down and carry on as if everything was perfectly fine.

 

“So,” I asked, “how much, er, how much will this cost me?”

 

She laughed.

 

“Cost you? What do you think I am, a common whore?” Another laugh. “I’m just going to play with you, Andy, not tie you to my bed and fuck you. That’s not my idea of fun. And it won’t cost you a thing. In fact, I think you might even learn a few things today. Now relax, already! We’ve just arrived.”

 

It grew dark as she pulled into a huge garage. Once again I sat helpless while she unfastened my seatbelt and opened the door for me. I stumbled out and briefly glanced around at the other giant-sized vehicles that surrounded me, before she called me to follow her. I went around the car and was confronted by an arresting sight: Jessica’s legs. They soared to twice my height before disappearing into her short miniskirt. I got another boner staring at them, thinking how hot it would be if I could climb them.

 

I followed Jessica into her house, which was really more of a mansion. The ceilings were sixteen feet high and all the furniture had been scaled up to fit her size. I gasped, literally blown away by the sheer scale of the place. She told me to wait in the lavishly decorated living room while she fetched some refreshments. I was still in a state of shock; even the chairs were too tall for me to climb on to. Soon she returned, carrying a tray with some drinks, which she set down on a small table. Then she sat down on a gigantic couch and invited me to come and sit next to her.

 

I jumped up and tried to pull myself onto the couch, which was not at all easy. Jessica didn’t lift a finger to help me, and I could tell she was enjoying my awkwardness. Eventually, with great effort, I managed to climb up, and I collapsed among the soft, comfy cushions. Jessica gave me a drink, which, surprisingly, turned out to be apple juice. I took a few sips from an oversized glass, which she then put back on the distant table for me.

 

“So,” she said. “Before we do anything, why don’t you tell me everything about yourself?”

 

As I told her the story of my life, I was aware that she was slowly moving closer to me. By the time I’d finished she was sitting right next to me, and I could smell her perfume very strongly. I grew rather hot, so I took of my jacket. She put her hand on the other side of my body and pulled me up against her. Next to her powerful thighs my own legs looked pathetically tiny.

 

“Oh my, what a horrible life you have, little Andy,” she said, talking to me as if I were a child. “Doesn’t anyone care about you?”

 

I looked up, but couldn’t see her face, only her ginormous boobs far up above me. I was seriously aroused now, and I knew I wouldn’t be able to keep it in much longer. Suddenly she wrapped her hands around me and lifted me up, quick as lightning. I wasn’t prepared, and I sort-of screamed. She turned me around so that I was facing her, then pressed me tightly against her chest. My face was buried in between her breasts, and I could smell her own scent along with the smell of her sweater. Spreading out my arms, I could only just feel the outer edges of her breasts. For the second time in a week, I had an orgasm while being held by a giantess.

 

I was gasping for air when she released me, after being smothered against her body like that. She let go of her grip, and I collapsed backwards, onto her leg. I lay staring up at her, feeling myself becoming hot for her all over again, while she looked down at me grinning. She put her hand on my groin and felt my erection.

 

“You came rather quickly there, didn’t you?” she said, rubbing my penis as I lay there panting. Soon, however, she stopped, shoved me off her lap and onto the couch, and stood up. I was now looking up at her little black miniskirt, and could see her underwear beneath it.

 

“Tell me, Andy, would you like to keep visiting me?”

 

I nodded, aware that I was blushing furiously. She smiled down at me knowingly.

 

“I thought so. You love being my little sex toy, don’t you? And I, well, I love playing with you. My own little toy man, for me to play with and do with as I please…Now that I think about it, I think I’d like to keep you here. Then I won’t have to drive over to your place to pick you up every time I feel like it.”

 

“What?” I said, sitting up straight. “You…you can’t…take me…I-I mean, I still have a home, and my own stuff…”

 

“Shut up!” she ordered, and I obeyed. “Are you telling me you’d rather live in a shack, and get the shit knocked out of you everyday by a bunch of little pricks, than live with a sex goddess like me? You, who doesn’t have any friends, and sits at home every day jerking off to pictures of girls like me…Maybe you’ve forgotten, but next to me, you’re nothing but an insect I can easily crush with one hand. I don’t need your permission to do anything I want with you.”

 

She loomed over me, hands placed on her hips, looking like an Amazon ready for battle. I gulped and cowered away from her. She was right about everything, and I didn’t have the courage to say anything back to her. She leant forward and picked me up with both hands, then held me before her like a doll.

 

“Did I scare you?” she asked. When I didn’t answer, she continued: “But I can be a kind, loving goddess too. As long as you obey me, you don’t have to be scared of me. I’ll take you home now, so you can pack all your stuff. Then I’ll come and pick you up tomorrow morning and bring you here, to your new home. Deal?”

 

I didn’t answer. She shook me lightly and repeated the question. Avoiding her eyes, I nodded feebly. She took me back, just like she said, and told me she’d fetch me tomorrow morning at ten. I watched her drive off in her powerful car, feeling completely helpless and emasculated. Should I go to the police and tell them about my predicament? Maybe, but I had no proof, and Jessica could easily deny everything. Besides, she was rich and powerful, and popular as well, while I was a piece of shit nobody, living in someone’s backyard. Who would want to take my side?

 

 “What have I gotten myself into?” I wondered.