- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Solitary Confinement http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1776
"An INSTANT! Are you mad? We MUST do something!" Max shouted as several men restrained him.

"3 BILLION LIVES! AN INSTANT! WE, HAVE TO DO, SOMETHING!!!" He screamed as he was forced into a strait jacket, legs flailing the entire time.

From the other side of the room, a doctor shook his head slowly, before placing a series of red X's over a checklist and leaving.

Three times now, Max had failed to pass the examination required to get him reintegrated into society. His claims were as wild as they were unfounded, that a horrific event would end the lives of several billion people in an instant.

The doctors were not impressed.

Being forced into his cell and injected with sedatives was not a foreign experience to Max, and as he felt his eyelids grow heavy, he had a strange feeling that his sleep would be far from peaceful.

He was shocked back into consciousness when the bed he had been strapped too moved violently. Panic overtook him, but even if he wasn't in a strait jacket and strapped to a table he was still too sedated to make any straining movements.

The sky above him swirled brightly, as the wind whipped the building right off it's foundations, leaving him quite exposed and vulnerable. The Earth continued to shake when she suddenly appeared.

Though her appearance was quite different from what he normally had nightmares about, he could tell she was still the same demon responsible for haunting his dreams for over a year now. She was responsible for bringing about an end to the world. Responsible for the deaths of three billion people in the blink of an eye.

Normally she appeared before him as black as night, with glowing pupils and a terrifying demeanor. Now her appearance had changed drastically, her skin red as blood. Her long, blood red hair was white at the tips, as was a thin line around her waist and neck. She now made a sound similar to a great church bell ringing with every step she took towards him.

Again she stretched high into the sky, standing over him and smiling her great, fanged smile. Her teeth were stained with blood and her hair swished in the air as she smiled down at Max.

"Well if it isn't a little human, haven't I disposed of enough of you by now?" She asked while  reaching an enormous hand down to his location and tearing him free from his table. The wind whipped around him as he was lifted up with the table to her enormous ruby lips.

Pursing her lips, she blew on him gently, her breath smelling of deasth. Max was terrified but still could not make any kind of movement.

Hissing to herself, she extended her long tongue outward and wrapped it around Max and the bed he lay on. She applied a bit of pressure, bending and breaking the bed under her tongues strength.

Slowly sliding Max into her wide open mouth, she enjoyed the feeling of him slide down into her throat immensely, which she made noticable with an overly loud moan of pleasure at his presence in her mouth.

Even as Max felt her saliva pool onto his face, threatening to drown him if he didn't force his way out, he could do nothing. He had tried to warn the world of an incredible danger, and now it was going to eat him.

Max knew the meaning of the word ironic. If the world survived this demon giantess, the first thing they'd do is define ironic as Max.

Max slid down the gullet and landed in the relatively empty stomach. Instantly the acid began to pool and consume his bed. His strait jacket was the last thing to go before he perished from too much head and leg damage at once.

The red and white colored giantess would then grow to heights unheard, and place entire continents between her barefeet, causing the end of mankind and is it is known.

-

A terrified nurse came bursting into the main doctor's lab. As a way to spread Christmas among the patients she was dressed in a santa outfit of red and white, though it was doing little to spread cheer with her facial expression at the moment.

"P-Patient in the ICU! Stopped to check on his vitals, but once he saw me he broke into a screaming rage! I think he needs help right now." The frazzled nurse explained.

The doctor's looked at each other, then back at the nurse.

"Nah, he'll get over it." One doctor said smoothly.

"Probably thought you were some kinda world ending demon or something, it's how he sees all women." another followed up.

"S-So you're not even going to go check?" The nurse asked, exasperated.

"I won't tell if you won't. The man's a lifer." A doctor said.

"I agree. Too far gone. Can't be arsed to fix it." the other said.

From inside his cell, Max continued to shriek and scream about insanely sized giantesses only he could see.  No help would come for him, and he would eventually calm down and  wear himself out.