- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Jamie http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1803
"LUKE!"

Luke, who had been leaning against the outside wall of a home with his eyes closed was jarred into full consciousness with such force he almost fell down.

"LUKE! HAVE YOU SEEN CLARA?!" Jamie, the town giantess, shouted.

"N-No Miss Jamie, No I haven't!" Luke shouted up nervously.

Jamie glared at him suspiciously for a moment, to see if he would crack under the pressure. Though he was visibly sweating, he showed no other signs of lying.

At last, satisfied with his answer, Jamie moved on and continued searching for her dear friend Clara, leaving Luke time to exhale deeply and wipe his brow.

On the other side of their small town, Clara stood in the barn behind her home. Both doors were wide open and there was a rather large ceramic cup inside, with many of the towns men pouring a cream colored liquid into it.

"How's it goin'?" Clara asked happily.

"Jes' 'bout done. No more 'n a minute now before we'll be done and gone." one of the men replied.

"Perfect!" Clara happily said and ran back through the town to find hre best friend, Jamie.

"Clara!" Jamie shouted noticing Clara quickly and running up to her, holding her hands behind her back.

"Jamie!" Clara shouted up. "Your Christmas gift is just about done! Are you ready for it?" Clara asked eagerly.

"Am I ready? Clara I was born more ready 'n you know!" Jamie happily answered. "But firs', I got you somethin' myself. You wan' it now?"

"Aw, you di'nt have to get me anything Jamie, but ok, sure!" Clara whispered back.

With one smooth movement, Jamie brought her hands forward, revealing a rather large tree in her hands. Though it stood roughly fourty feet high, Jamie easily held it as a child would a stick.

"Tada! A black walnut tree! I 'membered how much you you said you liked 'em!" Jamie proudly proclaimed as she set the tree on the ground in front of Clara.

"Oh my, that certainly is a nice tree." Clara exclaimed, taken back by the size of the gift. "I'm sure we can convince Pa an' Luke to help me plant it in our yard!"

"I'm sure it'll look just fine Clara, now what'd you get me?" Jamie asked excitedly.

"It's a surprise, but to get your gift, I need you to count to 100, then go take out what I left for you in the barn behind mah house!" Clara said slyly as she ran back towards her home.

"One... Two... Three..." Jamie began excitedly hopping in place.

Clara returned to her shed quickly as Jamie continued her counting. To her relief, she found it now empty save for the oversized cup in the center. Climbing to the second level of the barn, she positioned herself to the lip of the cup carefully and sat down, careful to keep her balance.

She didn't have to wait long, Jamie quickly reached 100 and was making her way over to the barn with its doors wide open.

"Is that..." Jamie began, seeing the edge of the cup from the outside of the barn. "It is! It's a cup!" Jamie said excitedly while bending over to jerk the cup out from the barn.

Clara hadn't counted on this. She'd expected Jamie to be excited but carefully pull the cup out from the barn before drinking it so she could present the drink to her. Jamie'x excited tugs instead caused Clara to lose her balance and with a small splash, plunge into the creamy depths of the cup.

"Wow, eggnog! I always wanted to try this!" Jamie said excitedly as she brought the cup to her lips and tilted back, letting the liquid falling down her throat.

From inside Clara, watched as the cup was quickly drained and the liquid inside fell past Jamie's big lips. Despite her efforts to swim against the current, she quickly found herself sliding down and into Jamie's oversized mouth.

Jamie felt the small lump go into her mouth and immediately realized what it was after Clara had failed to show up at the barn. She didn't spit Clara out immediately though, she was going to have a bit of fun at Clara's expense first.

Upon draining the cup, Jamie audibly swallowed the liquid and sighed in happiness.  "That was real good, I'ma have to thank Clara next time I see her." She told herself and closed her mouth, ignoring the flailing inside.

Clara was releived at Jamie's words, knowing they meant that she was aware of Clara's presence in her mouth. The thought did little to comfort her as Jamie's thick tongue undulated beneath her, assaulting her face and hair before rolling her about, covering her in thick saliva.

Jamie found a clear spot to sit down in and torment Clara a little more, flipping her about and ensuring she was nice and wet before spitting her back out onto her palm.

"Why hello Clara, fancy meetin' you here." Jamie said cheekily.

"Hmph, well I hope you liked it." Clara said, more relieved than annoyed.

"Oh I loved it. I'm glad you remembered how much I wanted to try some after I wasn't able to, ya know, taste the one glass you gave me." Jamie said, blushing lightly before carrying Clara back to her lips and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah, well, that's what Christmas is for." Clara said, flinching at Jamie's sign of affection. "But you think we can stop at the river and lemme get cleaned up?"

"Ok, we'll head straight there so the little girl can clean herself off." Jamie said teasingly as she began walking.

"Yeah well maybe you can wash your big smelly feet in the river while we're there." Clara shot back as the pair made their way out of town and back to the river they frequently spent time at.