- Text Size +
Jan had encouraged Timmy to lick the top and bottom of her big toe, laughing at his helplessness and her complete dominance over him. The power trip made her dizzy, and she marveled at the scenario before her: her own tiny son smelling and licking her toe in a desperate attempt to receive her mercy. But she had not intention of letting him off with just a little toe torture. He hadn’t shrunk anymore, so apparently he’d reached the limit of his size decrease. Still, she planned to keep a close eye on him to make sure. “Now Timmy, are you ready for you mother’s whole foot? Trust me, if you thought my stinky toe was bad, you’re going to experience a whole other concept of despair and torture!” And then she did it. Jane placed Timmy back onto the carpet. She had sat down in her chair and propped her right foot directly above the tiny screaming boy. Then with a quick scrunch of her toes, she brought it down onto Timmy. She picked him up with her toes and very gently squeezed him. She smiled as she could feel her sweat drench over his form, and felt his feeble attempts to escape her awesome foot. Timmy had seemingly gone into shock. The smell that now assaulted him was like death itself. Never would he have imagined a woman’s foot could smell this deadly. He started to hyperventilate as his mother’s powerful, giant toes compressed his body, forcing air from his lungs. Sweat stung his eyes and forced its way into his mouth. He had no choice but to suffer what to him appeared to be a very uncertain fate at the feet of his mother.
Jane took her time playing with Timmy. She could feel his body convulse as she squeezed him under her toes. She had crossed her legs and propped her feet up on the table in front of the TV set. “I hope you’re finally understanding why fantasizing about your mother’s feet is so dangerous and bad for your health Timmy. I’m tempted to let you rot and let my feet just waste you away. I bet I could do it if I kept at it long enough. My little boy would be all used up my smelly feet. Would like me to let that happen? For me to just sweat you away into nothing? Even amidst his suffering, Timmy made out his mom’s words. They scared the hell out of him. How could she even talk like that? Was she serious, would she let him die at her feet like in his journal? Jane plucked him from under her steamy toes and brought him up to her face. “Would you like that Timmy? Would that satisfy your desires? “Oh God, please mommy, I can’t take it anymore. You’re feet are too much and are killing me. Please please stop; I’ll be good and won’t do this anymore!” Shush Timmy, I’m not going to kill you. I’m disgusted enough to at least think of it though, and that alone should worry you. You’re very life is in my hands, or more appropriately, at my feet. Remember that Timmy.”
I’m tempted to let this be it for you. I feel that you have learned your lesson. But, since it’s actually relaxing having you between my toes, I think I’ll make you smell them during my show at 10:00. Then I’ll stop and take you into the doctor tomorrow.” Noooo! Mom, don’t do it. I’m not kidding about your feet. I can’t take much more of them. Don’t punish me anymore!” “Shut up and stop being such a wimp. Think about what you’re crying about—being forced to smell a woman’s feet. I could think of worse things to do, you know!” She then carried Timmy upstairs to her bedroom. She was tired and wanted to lay down on her bed to watch her show. She placed Timmy back under toes and layed down on her stomach with her feet up in the air. After a few minutes, she almost forgot that Timmy was immersed within her toe crevices. His crying and shaking reminded her though. She actually felt him smelling in her foot stink through her nylons. She playfully scrunched her toes over him, delighting in his suffering. Timmy had almost given up on living. His body was helplessly trapped on top of his mom’s propped feet. They provided an unbearable surface. He was forced into the sweaty wrinkles and cracks of her feet. “Good boy Timmy, you just keep sniffing my feet for another ten minutes, and then Mommy will let you sleep. In a fit of rage and utter despair, Timmy started pounding and kicking the undersides of his mother’s feet. Jane, amused by this, responded by further squeezing him into the pungent crevices of her toes.