- Text Size +

      Mike had been shrunken down to a centimeter in size by his girlfriend’s sister, Kelly. Unbeknownst to anyone, she had a death fetish. She was overcome with the feeling of power when she killed bugs, and small rodents, but she never tried to kill a person before. It was time, in her mind, to take that next step up, but even more twisted than that, she was going to try to get Amanda (Her sister, and Jeff’s girlfriend) to kill him without her even knowing that she did. Her heart was pounding with the knowledge that she was about to indirectly kill someone.
 

      Mike had been unconscious for the past hour. He showed up unexpectedly to Amanda’s house, but no one was home except for Kelly, so she seized the moment by drugging him, and shrinking him… He had no idea what was about to happen next.
 

     Kelly rushed downstairs with Mike in her hand when she heard her mother calling her for supper. She was hoping that Mike would regain consciousness before Amanda finished her meal, so that she could have a chance to flick him on her plate without her knowledge. She burst into a smile when she felt his little body begin to wiggle in the palm of her sweaty hand. She waited for her moment… When Amanda was busy telling her mom how the school day went, Kelly pretended to reach for the salt, and dropped Mike right into her macaroni and cheese, which was now only luke-warm.
 

      Mike didn’t know where he was, or how he got there. He was imbedded in a very warm, sticky, orange substance, and was surrounded by extremely loud noises. He could barely get up, let alone walk because of how sticky everything was… Just then he looked up, and realized that he was looking at his girlfriend, but she was gigantic! He didn’t know what to do, but panic when she scooped up some macaroni only a couple of centimeters (20ft. In his perspective), shoved it in her mouth, and started chewing and continuing her story.
 

      Mike closed his eyes to try to re-gather his thoughts, and then reached into his pocket and took out his cell phone. He dialed Amanda’s number and hit call right when she scooped up the portion of macaroni he was in. She opened her mouth, and everything was brought into slow motion for Mike… He could see her gigantic mouth before him, and see the bits of food stuck to her teeth, and stuck in the strands of saliva between the roof of her mouth and tongue. He prayed that his cell phone would work at this size, and right when she was about to bring her spoon into her mouth, she pulled away, and set it onto her plate.
 

      Mike burst into a smile, when she pulled out her cell phone, but his heart almost stopped when she hit “ignore“. She typed something into her phone, and put it back in her pocket. Mike started to scream as she picked up the spoon. Just then, Mike received a text message, that read “dinner…”. She shoved the macaroni into her mouth, chewed a few times, and swallowed.
 

      Kelly yelled out, “Amanda!”
      Amanda, started by the blunt interruption, answered, “What? What is it?”
      “Let me see your mouth!”
      Amanda opened her mouth, and Kelly saw a splash of blood, and then said, “I thought you just ate a bug, but I was wrong.”
 

      No one heard from Mike again, and only Kelly knew that Amanda ended his life that day.