- Text Size +

Jo woke up, all around him was a hazy blackness, he felt hot, tingling from head to toe. The last thing he remember was that bus... that damned bus, it was always late, but the one day he didn’t want to wait for it, BAM! He was under it.
He remembered thinking as he lay dying whether the feel of the wheel passing over his body was the same thing he would have felt had he ever been able to experience the pleasure of being under a giant woman... a strange thought in death, but an almost precognitive one.

He looked about him, the hazy darkness began to recede. He seemed to be stood on some kind of wooden platform or floor, though the grain was bigger than he could have imagined had he not seen it for himself. There was a dull thud, like the shelling sounds from one of those old World War II films where the people are hiding out in the bunker and listening to the heavy thuds above them. The sound started becoming clearer, and louder, then the ground beneath him bent like it was being pulled down from underneath him as it dipped and sprang back up, almost throwing him to the floor. The heavy pounding came from behind him as he turned to see what the cause of such a titanic thunder could be.

At that moment a mix of emotions raced through him. Fear, excitement, confusion, terror, sheer tingling delight, the dread of realisation as he suddenly knew... What he had wished for all those years... had come to be.
Above him, higher than anything he had bore witness to in his former life, stood the giantess... no, the Goddess Emma. She wore nothing but a small pair of denim hot pants and a crop top with a pair of sleeves running up her forearms. Her hair was tied back into a couple of plaits, red and black ribbons running through them, she stood smirking down at Jo, a knowing smile on her face as he displayed his apprehension by shuffling nervously, looking worried.

“Well shrimp? Isn’t this what you wanted? I’m here!”

Joseph took a second to comprehend what Emma had said, but then she lifted her bare foot and pushed it forward towards him, angled down so her toes rested on the floor and she stood on the ball of her foot. Her leg above him was a mountain of shapely, creamy flesh as the surge of realisation suddenly overcame him. He was in heaven, this was what he had wanted his entire life, this was the reward he had been wanting so badly all that time! He threw himself at Emma’s soft warm toes, her skin was so soft, her toes slender yet smooth. He caressed and kissed them ,licked and fondled them, but then heard something from Emma above, she was yawning! He looked up at her confused and a little embarrassed at her obvious displeasure.

“now that not what I bought you into this afterlife for, is it tiny?” she said sweetly and gently slid her toes away from Jo

He fell to the floor and with the absence of Emma’s foot, radiating warmth onto him, he suddenly felt cold... and alone. For the first time he realised he was naked too. He tried to pick himself up from the floor quickly, but all too quickly he felt the heat come back to him again, but from above this time. The soft pad of Emma’s foot came down over Jo, who froze in fear, waiting to see what would happen next. The flesh folded down over his form, he guessed he must have only been about two-three inches tall because he was only half the size of Emma’s sole things started to fade to black as the foot continued to press over him, cutting out the light around him as his world was filled with the soft flesh of the goddesses foot. His world became nothing but her sole as the air around him quickly began to heat up, he began to sweat as he felt the foot over the top of him shift about slightly as he guessed Emma was adjusting her footing. He heard a muffled voice from above him but within him all at the same time, a sweet voice, talking like she was addressing a pet or some small insect.

“Aww, your little body is all cold! Maybe I should step down harder so you can share some of my body heat eh?” said Emma with false sweetness.

She shifted her weight again and began to press down on Jo. She felt the sides of her foot meet the floor firmly and knew the pressure must have been unbelievable underneath her. She could just about hear his little screams as she counted out loud his ribs cracking under her...

“Ooonnnee, Twwoooo, Three-four-five! OOoo hehe, that kinda tickled” she giggled with a child-like innocence, jo felt what seemed like thousands of tons of pressure from the hot squishy surface which quickly hardened the more pressure it drove down onto him.

His ribs crunched and the foot dropped suddenly onto the rest of his supporting bones, his shoulders, hips, legs and skull, he felt his throat begin to close off and his body spread, his sides felt like they were on fire as his organs fought to push themselves out through them, there was a cold tearing sensation as he felt his ribs crushed out through his skin, he screamed but his jaw opening took some of the stability out of the shape of his skull as it was crushed out of place and he felt his temples start to buckle, the pleasured moanings of Emma echoed through her flesh into his brain like the tormenting mockery of an unforgiving mistress, he gave one last gargle as his hips and groin flattened, then darkness, darkness and infinite pain..

Emma saw and felt her foot drop suddenly, there was a delicious warm sensation spreading out under the arch of her foot as she began to twist it like she was scraping out a cigarette. The warm sensation spread as he foot dropped again, she could feel a small round lump just before her heel, and knew it must have been jo’s head, with one last delightful push, she felt it scrunch underneath her. She paused for a moment, electric pulsing in her crotch as she felt the thick juices of his insides ooze out into the wrinkles of her sole, than she dragged her foot back, smiling warmly as the smear that trailed out, clenching her toes over jo’s corpse so the dragging motion tore it to tiny shreds in the floorboards rough grain.