- Text Size +

A look of boredom washed over my girlfriend Tonya's face as she sat on the edge of her bed, placed her big toe on my naked crotch and lightly pressed downward.

"Arrrrggggh," I grunted, forcing myself to push the pain out of my mind as she compressed my testicles and penis under her heavy, rubbery skin.  She kept the pressure constant, and my face reddened as I struggled uselessly against my restraints, unable to move and forced to endure the agony.

Finally, she relented, raising her toe off my shrunken body and placing it back on the carpet.  Presently, I was sitting on the sole of her black mule, my legs splayed apart and taped down.  My back was against the mule's heel, my arms spread-eagled and equally taped to the heel's leather.  I was barely two inches in size and completely at Tonya's mercy.

No sooner had I caught my breath than she brought her toe back to my crotch, and as she pressed downward again, I heaved as the stinging crush set in.  Her toe's skin was directly in front of my face, and I could smell her lavender bodywash and feel the warm heat of her foot.  Somewhere above my head, her red toenail polish was shining.

"Arrrrgggghhh!" I shouted.  "T-Tonya! Please! No more!"

That seemed to only encourage my girlfriend.  Now, I saw the skin on her toe lighten as she applied even more pressure, and I twisted my head back-and-forth as the immense pain electrified my entire body.  I screamed loudly, unable to form words.

"I'm going to do this for a long time, Bobby," she said casually as she continued the assualt.  "When I'm done, your cute little pee-pee and balls are going to be jelly.  Maybe then you won't spend so much time texting other girls when I'm not around you!"

I had no idea what she was talking about.  Those girls were only friends! And what business did she have going through my phone anyway? We had only been dating for a month!

Tonya removed her toe, and I breathed deeply, barely conscious.  I looked up, my sight blurry, at Tonya.  A giantess now, her long brown hair and freckled skin were even more amazing than I remembered.  She had the body of a cheerleader, and after 2 years in college, still maintained that perky spirit.  I only wish she had dropped her insane jealous streak!

She kept speaking, looking at me with beautiful brown eyes.  "After I squish your 'manhood' a bit more, we're going to the movies with Cari and Alexis.  I mean, you'll be under my foot, of course, so that I can grind you all night with my toes--but at least you can't text under there!"

I muttered something, begging for mercy, but the only response I got in her quiet bedroom was the heavy pressure of her toe once more, and this time she twisted her toe back-and-forth to emphasize her anger.

As I screamed yet again, she spoke to me, louder so that I could hear.  "You're going to smell my feet all night! You're going to kiss every inch of my sole! I'm going to make you lick my foot's arch while I go through every bit of your phone!"

She continued the torture and threats as I banged the  back of my head against the heel.  "As  you can probably tell, I've been to the gym today...and I haven't taken a shower! You're going to spend a lot of time thinking about that! Maybe tomorrow I can put you in my sock as I do a few laps around the track! Wouldn't you like that quality time with me?"

A shadow loomed over me as she stood up from the bed, allowing her body's weight to further compress my crotch into oblivion.  "You're mine, Bobby! We're going to be together for long time, even if that means I have you taped to my sole for the next three months! Before I'm done with you, you'll beg to cum on my foot every minute of every day!"

With that, she pouted and arched her foot.  A dagger ripped through my testicles and I blacked out inside her shoe.