[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

When a lovable park ranger his female teacher friend are shrunk to one inch by an ancient potion, they are rescued and taken home by beautiful 18 year old Stephanie. The tiny ranger and teacher learn about life and love on the tiny side at Stephanie's precious feet.  Joe takes Stephanie and Sarah the teacher on a wild adventure in his quest to return to normal size.


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Feet, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 24757 Read: 33569
Published: May 07 2006 Updated: March 07 2012
Story Notes:

Chapter Two is posted and I appreciate those who take the time to read of Ranger Joe's Tiny Adventure, and appreciate also any comments.

1. The Voodoo Cheeseburger by Ringmaster [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstar (14034 words)

I shall continue chronicling Ranger Joe's adventures. I welcome and appreciate any comments or inputs my fellow Shrinktopians may offer.

2. Double date with DD by Ringmaster [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6935 words)

At long last, the tale of Ranger Joe's grand adventure continues.  In this chapter, Joe encounters exciting new romance, seeks to regain old glories, and is reassured of what is truly of most value in life.

3. Chapter 3, One More For The Road by Ringmaster [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3788 words)

This passion filled chapter features some surprising twists in the action and some insight into the changing relationship between the shrunken park ranger Joe and the shrunken teacher Sarah.  Their relationships and dependency upon the three beautiful women who care for them may also soon change, leaving questions about the future.