- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

After years of torment, Stacy Finally gets the Revenge she's been waiting for and Finishes her older brother inside of her hot and sexy body.

Stacy tilted her head back and lifted her tiny big brother over her cavernous gullet. Stiffler looked down and was never so afraid of a girls salivating mouth before. the razor sharp teeth and the wet tongue were just the tip of the iceberg compared to what lay deeper inside his bratty sisters tummy.

"No, No! Stacy dont do this, I dont want to be eaten by my sister. I dont want to become nothing more than a human snack. There has to be something else I can do for you. Anything at all, tell me and I wont hesitate no matter how humiliating it is? Please dont send me to your stomach I dont want to die."

Stacy did nothing but grin even though her mouth was stretched out as far as it could and lower her little brother into the recesses of the hot and humid entrance to her body. The world of his house disappeared and now he was in stacy's world where her slick, pink tongue wrapped around him and dragged him to the back of her throat.

There was no doubt in her mind this was what she wanted to do to her annoying asshole brother. She was about to swallow him whole, but she wanted to play with her brother and torture him as much as she could as payback for all the bullying he gave her over the course of her whole damn life.

She started to swish him around her mouth like a sweet piece of candy. This was fun for a few minutes while Steven Stiffler struggled to get out of his living, moving prison.  Then she rolled him up and down the roof of her mouth for a while before tapping his head on the the back of her front tooth, giving him a severe headache. After that she rubbed him left and right across the inside of her cheeks before holding him under her tongue and applying pressure while spit was building up in her mouth and Stiffler had to struggle to breathe and avoid drowning in his little sisters oral prison. Stacy had no idea how long she toyed with her little brother but after swishing him around in her mouth some more she knew it was time to end the miserable bastards suffering and send him to his final resting place inside her fit body.

Steves body was beaten and more exhausted than its ever been in its life. He barely even noticed the pink organ slowly drift him back towards her throat until he turned around and saw the uvula a foot away from him.  She was really going to do it

"No Stacy Dont Eat Me Please AHHHHHHHHHH."

Stacy completely ignored her insignificant brothers pleas and swallowed him in one quick gulp. he was falling down her neck before being squeezed into a tight slimy tube and was deposited into his sisters giant stomach.  Steve looked around and knew there was no way he would escape his sisters living jailcell. he would stay here in her digestive system and rot until the stomach acids ate him away and he was turned into the shit that would be resting in her rectum until she pooped and expelled him out of her colon.  The only question was how long was he going to have to suffer inside his sisters digestive tract and could he actually handle it without going insane?

(Stacy's POV) 

Swallowing Steve alive was the most amazing feeling Stacy had ever felt in her life. It was pure bliss and she had no regrets about swallowing her sibling at all. Now he would get the Final Punishment he Deserved. Theres nothing more humiliating then being eaten by your own family member and then forced to digest away and nourish her body before finally being sent to her ass and turned into her crap. Stacy looked back at her butt and imagined Steves teeny tiny body crawling out of her asshole but knew he would look nothing like he originally did when he finally exited out of her anus the next day.  She knew she would have to do this again and remembered a patronizing boy who used to make fun of her for wearing nerdy glasses in middle school.

Now Stacy had the whole house to herself and no one would ever discover Steves whereabouts. she kicked off her shoes and layed down on the living room couch with her eyes closed and a blissful smile grew on her pretty face. She layed there all afternoon and all evening enjoying the futile struggles of her brother squirming in her belly until he was sent to her intestines where no one would ever hear from him again.

Chapter End Notes:

And so this is the end.  I finally ended a story and it was the easiest way i can think of and that is getting eaten by a giant angry girl.  no coming back from the dead for the Stiffmeister.  it was originally going to be less than half this length but i kept on adding and getting more ideas until I completely ran out.  so i hope you enjoyed my first Finished story on Giantessworld.net