- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Adding this one in late because the idea appealed to me.

The week before Phil's birthday.


Cailie appeared with a digital camcorder, giggling uproariously as her mother firmly stomped on her little brother to attach him firmly to the sole of her foot.


"Oh hi!" Debra smiled to the camera. "You've caught us just as we're getting ready for our morning jog! I'm Debra, and this is my little son, Phil!" She sat back on her bed and raised her plump, pink foot from the floor displaying her little son trapped on the bottom of it.He's been spending most of the past few months living up my buttcrack, which by the way I think is a perfect way for a growing boy to spend his time especially if his mom's butt is as big and heavy as mine," she said as both she and Cailie giggled at the ridiculousness of Phil's situation, "but Phil's also been spending a lot of time in my shoes as I walk on him, and that's what we're getting ready for now."


The camera swooped down to the ground and focused on a pair of white tennis running shoes at Debra's feet. They looked well-worn and slightly dirty but still very serviceable. Cailie heard a slight mumbling from the underside of her mom's left foot and zoomed in to see her tiny brother try to pick his tired face off his gargantuan mother's overpowering sole. "Oh, that's just Phil. Say hi to the camera sweetie!" His mom smiled politely as she reached toward her softly struggling son and gently pressed his face into her foot-flesh, preventing him from talking. "It's his birthday next week and he's only woken up. He's probably expecting to go through a normal week gently getting sat and stood on by me, or maybe he's even hoping we'll release him and he'll be able to do what he wants for a change, but we've got something different planned!"


Debra then took one of her white tennis socks and slipped it on over her left foot, and then did the same to her right. Stuffing her feet into her slightly-too-small old running shoes she spent a few minutes tying them as tightly as she could while the camera focused on her runners. The pressure on Phil's body increased slightly as she finished tying her laces, binding her foot and Phil tightly together. After she finished with the other one, she tapped both feet lightly to the ground before standing firmly on them and smiling to the camera. "We're going to make Phil appreciate his birthday by putting him through one tough week! This was my lovely daughter's idea, Cailie! Take a bow Cailie!" Cailie blushed and waved as she quickly turned the camera to her and then back to her mom. "Cailie's had her share of arguements with her little brother before but I think she's really hit on to an idea that'll help him in the long run for a change and I really hope he comes to appreciate it." She smiled. "Today, and every day this week, I am going to go on a ten-mile jog before breakfast and Phil is going to accompany me in my favourite old pair of running shoes! I've positioned him in my sock under my left foot with his body under my sole and his face wedged into the soft flesh at the ball of my foot. This is important because it will have the triple effect of squashing him, smothering him and covering him in my salty foot-sweat, which hopefully he'll end up drinking a lot of!"


Debra jumped up and started jogging on the spot. "Allright, I'm off! The next time you see me I'll have run over my little son for ten miles and he'll probably be very eager to get out from under my smelly feet, but wait till he see's what we have planned for him next!" She waved as she trotted down the stairs and out the door, heavy, son-crushing footfalls receding into the distance as Cailie zoomed the camera in ominously on her mom's butt.


*

Later that morning the camera found Phil getting peeled off his mom's now very smelly and sweaty foot and plopped into a tight pair of leather panties. "Now this is a place my son is only too familiar with." Debra panted, still catching her breath after her enormous morning run. "The crack of my ass!" She spun around and spread her enormous cheeks, showing off her awesome ass-crack to the camera. "My son will be imprisoned in the back of these panties and transported to his rightful home here, between my butt-cheeks!" Cailie helpfully held Phil up against their mom's buttock; for comparison's sake he looked like a GI-Joe up beside an enormous pumpkin. "My huge butt will massage, grind, squash and smother Phil as he's trapped up his mom's ass! He's been spending the past few months here," she pointed at the direct centre of her ass, "and he knows there's no escape! He'll have to smell my gas and drink my buttsweat all day, because we're not going to feed Phil anything but this so he enjoys his birthday cake all the more!" Mother and daughter both laughed.

"You might've noticed we're doing a lot to make Phil swallow my body's sweat. There's two reasons for this: a, It's always been a bit of a fetish of mine and I think it's good for Phil to drink his mommy's body-sweat, and b, starting on his birthday we'll only be giving Phil drinks that contain sweat from either my or his big sister's body, but shhh! He doesn't know that yet!" Debra giggled.

*

The following day opened with Cailie getting a close up Debra struggling to stuff her copious cleavage into an obviously too-small brassiere. "Why on't you tell us what you're doing mom?" She prodded. 

"I am quite busty, and, well" she blushed, "Cailie made the pretty good point that Phil is never going to be able to touch the boobs of a girl his own age, so we thought we'd work a little treat into this particular kind of torment by stuffing him in my bra for a time every day." The camera suddenly swivelled around momentarily to face Cailie. "We actually did this one for the first time yesterday when mom made Phil suck her nipples as he was in there, but-" "Oh I did not honey," Debra interrupted irritably, "I simply ... stuffed my big nipple into his face. The fact that his mouth was open when it happened was a complete coincidence and frankly," she blustered "I fed him from my breasts when he was a little baby so I don't see what the problem is anyway!" She pouted.


Cailie tried not to laugh as she turned the camera back to herself. "So yeah, Phil's in mom's tits today. She's decided to spread his legs and have her nip crush his groin today while she works, so, uh, there's that." She turned the camera back. "What's next mom?"


*

The week passed in camera-shots. Debra chewing something while watching TV, only to stick her tongue out teasingly at the camera to reveal Phil wrapped up in it. Cailie sneaking into her mother's bedroom one moonlit night to spread her heavy cheeks and film her little battered brother nestled unconscious between them. Debra typing at her computer desk only to lift up her armpit to reveal her son gagging on the acrid stench and sweat therein. Zooming into her mom's old pumps to find Phil still unconscious in them with giant red toe-marks imprinted on his face. Debra sitting in a wooden chair, happily reading her book as the back leg crushed her son writhed and moaned under the back leg, the oak foot and his mom's weight resting on his head as she smiled serenely at his cries for help. And Chrisine's favourite, catching her mom wiping her enormous ass with her tiny son late one night after she heard a toilet flush. It went on and on.

*

The morning of Phil's birthday. Cailie opened filming on Phil as he lay, free for the first time in a week, on the floor of his mom's bedroom. Slowly he turned and regained consciousness, only for -BOOM!!- the giant sole of his mother's foot to land on his face. Stunned momentarily by the impact, Phil could barely gape in astonishment as the foot retreated and seconds later landed on him again. -BOOM!!- Cailie backed up to reveal her mother panting loudly and happily as she hurriedly mounted a chair positioned just in front of Phil's tiny body. Laughing happily she jumped into the air and came crashing down on top of her little son.


-BOOM!!-


"The morning of Phil's birthday!" She panted to the camera as she stepped off her son, mounted the chair one more time before positively leaping into the air and crashing heel-first onto her little boy. As she got off him this time she sat back onto her fine chair and brushed her son gently, seductively with both her feet. Giggling as she heard her son toss and turn, she massaged him gently with her feet. After a few minutes Phil had composed himself and looked straight up only to find his mom's foot resting softly above his face. He managed to murmur one thing. "M-mom ... why?"


Cailie grinned as she cut between her brother and her big, dominating mother. "Well you see sweetie, Cailie had this wonderful idea that you'd enjoy your birthday a lot more if you had to put up with a lot of stuff you didn't like before-hand. You've just been wonderful throughout this sweetie, I'm so proud of you!" Phil wasn't sure he aggreed, but wanting to show how grateful he was to his mother for taking him out of her shoe he skillfully, but gently as he was so ravaged, began kissing the bottom of her foot in abject submission. Debra cooed appreciatively, and allowed him to continue for several minutes as she pleasantly massaged him with her sole, causing his loins to stir. After a few minutes she decided enough was enough and happily raised her foot above her little boy.


"Sweet dreams Phil! When you wake up you'll be cheek-to-cheek with my big bum, kissing it in front of all your friends at your birthday party!" And with that Debra brought her immense heel down on her helpless little son's head, and Phil instantly blacked out.