- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Time for a little more foot-play I think, and a slight insight into Phil's changing perspective.

Phil's passions rose as he wrapped his arms around his lover's curvaceous form and pulled her close to him, heart beating fast as her heavy, succulent flesh pressed against his. Nervously, Phil leaned down and kissed his way softly along her neck, feeling her flex and react to his every ministration. He could feel her weight shift; pinning him down to the ground but twisting and turning on top of him. Giving in to temptation Phil planted a long, wet kiss directly on his mother's big toe.

The rain sloughed against the window but Debra didn't wake up. She had strapped her miniscule son to her foot at night for weeks now and while once she had taken pleasure in his attempts to escape her dominating foot she enjoyed even more now his nightly dalliances with it, believing her forcing him to acclimatize to life on her foot, including treating her left foot as his girlfriend "Debbie", was taking it's toll on him. She luxuriated in the fact that covering him in so massive a part of her body was having this effect on him. He still resisted being put up her huge, smothering ass all the time, but she wasn't going to give up and deprive her son of the joy of living in his own mom's arse, and besides, he had the rest of his life to get used to her ass.

Of course Debra didn't know her son was having an affair with her foot while she slept; her body merely reacted to the sensation of Phil's miniscule body rubbing and pressing against it, and Phil's addled mind had taken this as displays of affection from "Debbie." He had grown used to calling her after his mother rather than his girlfriend for a few reasons; Debbie was older than him and always liked to be in control; Debbie's butt ( or heel) was much bigger than his girlfriend's; and Debbie loved to facesit him (or as his mother loved to tease, she would "stand on his head") just like his mom did. Phil could feel the memories of Lashondra slipping away from him into the ether as he spent more and more time kissing and fondling his mom's foot. Sometimes he'd wonder what Lashondra would think if she saw him cheating on her with his mom's left foot, but then her toes would wrap around his head and squeeze him out or she would stand on his face and suddenly that didn't seem to matter.

Tonight Phil was taking advantage of his alone time with Debbie and had been making out constantly. This kind of time was rare, for weeks now Phil had woken up attached to the bottom of his mom's foot and would spend the day being crushed in her work-shoes, or wake up in her buttcrack and spend the day in the seat of her underwear absorbing her farts and helping her relieve her stress at work. He licked his girlfriend playfully, right on the big toe. Her skin was thick and slightly salty but free of scent after his mom's shower. He stroked the curvy ball of her foot and ground his hips slowly against her sole. Phil's mom giggled softly in her sleep and he imagined it was her giant foot teasing him. He let out a low sigh, determined to take his pleasure wherever he could, and buried his face in his mom's big fleshy toe.

 

*

Hours passed.

The thunder roared outside as rain crashed against the darkened window. Phil buried his head between his mom's toes. He hated thunderstorms.

Ever since he was a kid, when he had been caught out in a torrential downpour on his way home from soccer practice, he had been terrified of the drenching rain and deafening thunder. Only Cailie had got him through it; the knowledge that he had to protect his little sister, sniffling and shivvering in the rain, drenched to the bone and eyes wet with tears, kept him going on with a brave face until their mom had finally found them one block from the train station. His mom's body shifted in response, stroking his face reassuringly between her big and middle toes. 

Phil suddenly felt cold. Attached as he was to his mother's sole he became suddenly aware that his back was open to the rain pattering against their bedroom window. Instinctively he pulled on his mother's toes and sole, seeking warmth and cover from his fears, but it wouldn't budge. For the first time in months he couldn't get his mom's foot to rest on him.

"Please mom ..." he begged, pressing her toes over his ears, "please rest your big foot on top of my body! Please stand on me and bury me in your sole! Please save me from that terrible thunder ..."

"Debbie, Debbie!" He said, beginning to kiss the big toe desperately, "Come on, it's me, your boyfriend! Please sit on me! Stand on my head, anything! Come on, do me like your normally do!" He began humping his hips against the soft sole of the foot again, until a loud thunderclap awoke him.

"Wait, what am I doing here? I can handle this." He looked over, just off in the distance was his mom's dozing ass. "Mom's ass is the biggest, heaviest I've ever seen. I bet I won't be able to hear anything in there!"

He slowly pried himself off the foot and gave it a goodbye kiss, before setting out for his mom's asscrack.

The walk to his mom's ass took a while, with Phil pressing his head inbetween his mom's closed thighs everytime lightning struck outside. It was difficult in the pitch darkness, but eventually the bed-silks started getting warmer from his mom's body heat and the familiar smell of her methane began to fill the air reassuringly. At last, after bumping into something soft and warm, a flash of lightning showed he was face-to-face with his mother's ass.

Phil pressed his right ear against her lower cheek, and closed his eyes. If he concentrated he could hear her bowels rumbling, preparing to expel gas into the air and, more often than not, into her son. Four months. It had been four months since his sentence inside his mom's ass had begun, with extended stays in her foot-prison as well. But Phil shook his head - he didn't really beliebe he was being punished by his mom anymore. It was clear that his mom just ... really enjoyed this. Did she really believe he belonged in her ass? That it was her own son's duty to endure being stepped on by his mother every day?

A thunderclap.

He looked down. He was standing to attention again. Phil closed his eyes. And then he did the most normal thing in the world - he pushed his face into his own mother's ass and with a gentle sound his face slid up her buttcrack.

Shhllpp.

After a few seconds strong wiggling the rest of him followed his face up his mom's butt.

He was so pleased to get away from the rain and the thunder that the smothering nature of his mom's buttocks crushing down on him didn't bother Phil. It was warm in here, like a pleasant sauna. It felt like those maternal butocks were hugging him, protecting him from the storm. His mom's bodyheat was warming him up as well and he began to breath through his mouth, at least for a few minutes until it filled with his mom's ass-flesh. He smiled happily, it was second nature to him now to allow his mom's ass-flesh to fill his mouth. It felt so safe in here. The thunderous sounds from the storm were cut off, his mom's body-heat warmed him from the cold and the crack of her gently-dozing ass let in just enough air to relax comfortably. It was, he decided, better than Queen-size bed.

"How does it feel? Is it good? Is it good?" She wiggled her bum on him, and then pulled her cheeks apart to let him fall out. As he landed on the bed she reached down and picked him up, smiling as she did so.

"Mom, you ... you knew I was there?"

"Of course I did, sweetie! Everytime you crawl on your hands and knees into my ass I feel like a wild woman, like a fire has been lit inside my bum! I'm so proud of you!" She said, pulling Phil in for a big kiss. "But then, there's also a problem ..." she smirked.

"You decided to use my glorious bottom for your own ends did you?" His mom smiled down at him. "There's only one punishment for that sweetie. The pressure-cooker!" She grinned, and dropped her only son into the crack of her ass, and squeezed tightly. For the next twenty-four hours Phil wouldn't be released from the warm oven of his mom's ass even for a second, and she would continuously squeeze his body and grind her little son between her two huge buttocks. He would be dehydrated unless he continuously let her ass's sweat into his mouth, and there was only one thing to eat. Worst of all was the air supply - in order to stop his mom from suffocating him he would have to push his own head through her butt-cheeks and into her asshole, prying open the ring of her anus with his face and breathing in her methane for the rest of the day while her anus chewed on his neck. Debra loved this, both because of how good it felt to do it and because it was great for keeping her glutes toned and round. Afterwards she would always sit on Phil's face as a thank-you for helping her exercise her lovely bum. But that was a long time away now, and she simply got ready to go downstairs for breakfast.