- Text Size +

It was Friday night.

Phil had lost a bet with his mother. He had promised her that he could spend ten minutes strapped into her buttcrack without needing to take a breath or falling unconscious, and if he did then he'd win $200 to take an interested girl out for a good time. If she made him suffocate or fall unconscious, then she could have him for the whole night. Needless to say Debra agreed eagerly and when her son inevitably smothered in her bum she called over Phil's girlfriend and had a barely conscious Phil explain why, with his face still buried in maternal butt-flesh, he wouldn't be taking her out tonight.

She unstrapped Phil and told him to go change into a speedo as she changed into her purple spandex exercise outfit and gently told him to lie down on the yoga mat she'd placed in the living room floor. Gently cupping the back of his head with her feet, she spread her enormous buttocks wide and felt tears trickle onto her full cheeks as she pushed his face into her warm, waiting buttcrack. She put on her exercise and yoga tapes. She was a mother of two and had no intentions of going out partying on a Friday night, but she still liked to stay healthy (as long as it didn't interfer with her heavy frame and voluptuous figure) and she eagerly took any chance she could get to introduce her son's face to her maternal ass, especially when he offered it so readily.

She giggled.

Phil was going to have to explain how he got those twin red butt-marks on his face again on Saturday.

*

It was Friday night.

Cailie was heading out on the town to get lucky. Phil, now shrunk, was begging her to take him with her, but Cailie only laughed, saying that he would get lucky himself tonight.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah," Cailie giggled, "because I think mom wants you to make out with her ass tonight!"

Sure enough Debra appeared to kiss her darling daughter goodbye in a figure hugging set of leopardskin lingerie and a black see-through shawl. Putting Phil on the window she stood behind her son as they waved goodbye to Cailie's retreating figure, and then greeting Phil with her motherly assflesh as he turned around, pinning him against the window and pressing his face deep into the warm, soft smothering vice of her crack. She giggled all the while as she pressed him against the window, his body squashed between the cold glass and her warm skin, teasing Phil and promising a night he'd never forget as he smothered out once again in her bum.

*

Debra put out one solitary chair and pulled her panties back so she could pull Phil from her butt. He knew what was going to happen and decided he didn't want any part of it, and tried to hide from his moms hand by willingly pushing himself deeper up his own mothers buttcrack, making her suddenly jump in pleasure. When, after several long minutes of enjoying teasing him, she finally took Phil out she winked at him.  "Im glad you love your new home so much sweetie." She cooed. "Mommys so happy with you in her bum!" She blew Phil a kiss from her full, red lips and placed him face-up on the seat of her chair.


Dazed, Phil can only focus on his mom's titanic derriere as it sways over to her music player to put on some childish party music. Looking over her shoulder she caught him looking her pleadingly in the eyes. "Hey, eyes down here sweetie!" she teased, pointing with both hands to her buxom rump. Sauntering backwards and now standing over him with her enormous butt facing Phil, she proudly states "Okay sweetie, if I win this game of musical chairs, Im gonna pick an even more fun game for us to play. If you win I'll put you back in my bum for the rest of the night." She winks. "Woah wait mom theres only one cha-" Phil's face was smothered in his moms buttflesh as Debra suddenly sat down on the chair. "Oh sorry Philip!" she giggled, "The music hadnt stopped! Ive gotta have a penalty. Spank my butt!" She didn't make it easy, slowly lifting her legs off the floor and leaning all her copious weight on Phil's tiny form, but he managed to free an arm and swatted her bum with his palm a few times before she began to play the music again. Of course it was a completely unfair game; Phil's mom would walk slowly around the chair, wiggling her bum or boobs at him and then drop her massive body butt-first onto Phil's tiny frame. Sometimes shed wait a few seconds after the music stopped, sometime's she'd happily stomp her heel on her son's exposed groin, sometimes shed stay seated longer to give her son a nice, big faceful of ass. One time she just tensed her glutes into diamond-hard boulders and bounced on Phil's head giggling. After one minute, battered and bruised, Phil raised his tiny hands towards his mothers smiling face, who seeing her battered, defeated son lovingly blew a kiss Phil's way. Phil's heart sank as his mother then happily jumped up into the air before crashing down onto his tiny body with her titanic rump. The impact was so strong and her body so big that he didn't know how he survived it the first time. The thirtieth time she did this she dropped back on him with such force the chair slid backwards and toppled over. She was laughing uncontrollably, even moreso when she found Phil struggling, hanging out of her ass with his head wedged between her buttocks. "Okay sweetie, I think thats enough. I think I beat you there." She panted happily, reaching around and pulling Phil's outmatched head free from it's maternal prison as she pulled back her favourite leopardskin panties and put him back snug inside them.


"Now what to do next...?" She thought outloud, as Phil wheezed for breath in the back of her panties. She knew he was struggling to catch his breath, and yet had plopped him back in her bottom. She giggled, knowing he was breathing her gas instead of air.

"How about this?" She said, talking to her ass in the bedroom mirror, knowing that her son was entombed deep inside. "I'm going to put you deep inside my bum, where youll be surrounded by the softest part of my ass, and I'll squash you there with all of my might. If you can survive a ten minute full-on squeeeeze in my butt, you can pick what we do next." Debra shook her butt.  "But if not," she purred, "you ... are going to start dating my butt, your own mother's butt mister, and that starts by spending tonight in my special panties." Phil gulped.

A few minutes later Phil was being crushed in between his moms huge buttocks. He had suffered under the weight of his mom's massive body before, but never had it been anything like this; he was so completely entombed in the softest part of her butt and yet she was crushing him; he could feel her heart pounding faster, her teeth gnashing together, her muscles tensing around him as the fat of her buttocks amplified the sounds reverberating in his ears. She must have been putting every inch of her might into squeezing him into unconsciousness. He was inside her bum, every inch of her surrounding him willing him to give up and accept defeat. Screaming Phil opened his mouth and his moms smelly ass meat rushed in.

Debra stopped giggling and moaned slowly and huskily "Oh Phil, I love it when you willingly kiss my ass. What mother could ask for a more obedient son?" she moaned, grinding each cheek around his head like boulders crushing sand. Even when I'm crushing him unconscious he still wants to show how much he loves being in my bum. What a lucky woman I am! Debra thought.

"Just think sweetie! While your sister's out somewhere getting lucky with some cute boy, your at home getting lucky with your own mothers butt!" She laughed. "Thought you could go out and get between some young girl's tight young breasts tonight sweetie? Noooo, you belong under your mommy, safely getting crushed between her big smelly butt-cheeks! My buns are the two mounds you're in love with! Well I've got great news for you sweetie! Since you love this so much, I'm going to keep doing this to you from now on!"

Phil had had enough! Gritting his teeth, he tensed his body and prepared to withstand his mom's awesome onslaught. "Mom ... I'll ... beat your ... butt! I'll ... get ... free!" Phil's mom just giggled uncontrollably and bounced her heavy butt off the hard wooden chair.

"No sweetie, I'm going to smother you in it, just like I always do!"

She tensed her glutes even harder, gnashing her teeth together as she strived to squash her own son out of his wits; for a few seconds it looked like he might withstand her fury, both bodies comletely even - he trying to withstand her crushing weight, she trying to squash him into dust. But then, by sheer uncanny chance, her soft flesh splurged into his nose and mouth and he gagged on the scent and sensation of her lowest place permeating his lungs and brain, and choked out a soon-muffled "Noo-!!". His mother screamed "Aha!" as she pounced - redoubling her efforts as his defences fell, grinding her teeth and squeezing her cheeks about him when she heard him cry out, not even stopping when she felt his body spasm and jerk in the clasp of her butt, but rather gasping! "Oh! Phil! You've no idea how much I've needed this!" She said through gritted teeth. Her glutes were a hurricane of pressure, and her son was crumbling in the eye of the storm. His world was crumbling around him under his own mother's ass. Phil thought about all the times he'd spent under his mom before, whether she'd accidentally stepped on him or Cailie would put him on his mom's chair or sneak into her bed early in the morning and wedge him snugly between his sleeping mother's buttcheeks. Weirdly he remembered the first time his mom sat on him he'd done it willingly; being younger he'd bragged to Cailie that he could take Debra sitting on him for ten minutes, and did. Phil wondered if Cailie ever told his mom about that before blacking out, his mom's giggling ringing in his ears.

*

Phil awoke, to crushing pressure. Huge pressure! His head was so sore he couldn't think straight! His tongue lolled out of his mouth like he was having a stroke. What could be causing this pain?! And then his tongue licked her skin and as he processed the taste and the smell suddenly realization dawned.

His giantess mother's heel was on his head. The thick, dry skin of her smelly heel was pressing against his face. His eyes swivelled around because trapped as he was he couldn't move; he was literally a cushion under his mother's foot. The soft flesh of his mom's undersole lightly caressed the rest of his body but there was no pressure anywhere but his head - she was taking care to put all the weight of her body behind her heel as it stood on his face! How long had she been standing on him?  She was balancing on his head again!

"Muh-mom?"

Debra smiled and looked down at him him. "Oh sweetie, your awake! How are you feeling?"

Phil tried to respond but he could barely put a sentence together, and in any case he'd lost nearly all feeling in his lips and tongue. He waited ... a minute went past and she was still just smiling at him; was she honestly expecting an answer while he was being trampled under her foot? He tried to reply, but his brain felt like mush and his mouth was crushed under her bare sole. "Muh - mom ... puh please stop standing on muh ... head ..."

She looked honestly shocked. "Mmm? Why sweetie?" She said, softly twisting her heel into his face. Maybe she didn't realize, he reasoned as the blood left his brain, but that was okay. He'd tell her. "It huh ... huwts ..." She pursed her lips and put a finger to them. "Well, yes, I rather imagine it does sweetie. Look, I'm standing on your head, see?" She said, sweeping a hand downwards to display the fact. It was nice of her to point that out, he thought with his head almost without blood. He could see what she meant. "Don't you like this? A little bird once told me he loved being dominated by bigger women."

That was true, he did say that! He should tell her he agreed, but his tongue kept licking her salty foot as he tried to talk. "Sawwy ... mahm ... yuh- yur ... righ ...!"

She smiled a beautiful, warm smile and he felt happy! "Oh that's okay sweetie, mommy knows you really like her standing on your head! Don't you?"

That seemed to make sense, he thought in a surprisingly tranquil and calm state of mind. Otherwise why had he said it? "Yuh - yeth mommy ...' He said, tickling the very sole that was squashing him with his tongue. Her heel had almost pushed his skull together and the pressure downward on his brain was immense.

"That's good sweetie. You don't mind if mommy stays here for a little while longer? Maybe a few hours?"

"Nuh- no mom ..."

She breathed in relief and rebalanced her weight on his head again. "That's wonderful sweetie! Now maybe you should kiss mommy's foot in thanks, hmm?"

He tried. He pursed his lips and tried to press them against the bottom of his mom's heel, but he just couldn't reach! He could lick her sole with his tongue, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't plant his lips against his mom's foot as it squashed his head! Oh he was a bad, bad son! "Muh - mom, I can't - I can't ..." He began, frustrated.

"Oh mommy was just having a little fun with you sweetheart!" She smiled again, hopping off of him. "But don't get to used to that!" She scolded him as he sat up, rubbing his sore head. "We're going to be doing that a lot from now on, because you're dating my foot and butt!" She beamed.

"Oh ... yeah. I can't wait to do that." He said, scratching his head.

"To do what, sweetie?"

He sighed. "To give up chasing girls myself and start dating your big butt, mom."

Scooping Phil up, she gave him a big kiss and swiftly attached him to - yes - those were the same leather panties she had briefly trapped Phil in several weeks ago.  Holding his head, he tried to steady the dizziness that had resulted from his skyscraper of a mother standing on his head. "I lost, then." His mother smiled at him as she attached the clasps around his neck, waist, wrists and ankles. "Of course you lost sweetie. I'm your mother. You're my little boy who lives in my bottom. Buuuut I don't think you mind that much." She teased as she stroked Phil's face with her big toe, pushing him back into the seat of her panties. "I -wuh what do you mean?"

"It's natural that since you've lost contact with your girlfriend and your friends at school that you'd seek out female contact, and you've taken to your role under my foot and up my bum so naturally." She smiled. "You make me really happy being in there and let's face it, you've always been the submissive type. I think it was meant to be that you end up being mommy's slave and me your dominatrix."

Before Phil could respond she quickly shushed him by putting her foot on his face and explaining her newest pair of panties. "You've been living in my bum for two months, so you mostly know what your in for."

"But these leather panties are going to be so tight and so hot that while I will be very comfortable in them, my bum is going to be sweating heavily very quickly. Sweating all over you, Philie!" She swayed her hips over her son. "Now I know you're going to like this sweetie; I'm not going to let you out of my bum until you've drunk a gallon of my buttsweat!" She giggled temptingly. "I want you to consume a lot of sweat from all over my bum! You're not going to get anything else to eat or drink even if you beg, even if it takes you a month! So if you want to survive in your mommys butt youre going to have to drink my booty sweat!" she winked "And if you get hungry, well ..." She blushed. Phil was dumbstruck as Debra knelt down to look at him lovingly. She gasped in surprise, and to his shame his eyes fell to see his member at full attention. He blushed blood-red as his mom covered him in her hands. "Cailie said youd love that sweetie. Ohh, you're just like me!"

*

After a few hours of squeezing her son and flexing her massive glutes Debra felt that her buns were now sufficiently covered in sweat for the task she'd set him and pushed her finger into her panties, rubbing her son's gaping mouth up and down her buttcrack. She'd orchestrated it perfectly and he couldnt stop her sweat from entering his mouth.
"How does it taste, Phil? How does it feel drinking mommys butt-sweat? Was it everything you'd dreamed it'd be?"

She giggled as he tried to respond, only for his answer to be cut short by her sweat drowning his mouth in salty water.

At night she made sure to wedge Phil's head and groin between her butt cheeks, and make sure that though her butt sweated less he was still face-deep in his moms ass, and every night she'd fart on him and every time he wiggled from the pain of inhaling her fumes he swore he could hear her giggling happily in her sleep. Escape was impossible - Philip was naked and embraced by her, his own mother's, voluptuous bottom. She giggled thinking about it, squirming her butt, a warm tickling sensation creeping up from her belly. It was the weekened, and she would go running in the park or to church with him in the seat of her pants, and whenever anyone asked where her son was she'd slap her butt proudly and say "Last time I saw him he was getting a big, refreshing drink!" as he gulped down her bumsweat or "He told me he wanted some fresher air!"

Come Monday morning Phil's mom thought he'd had enough fun and took off the leather panties at last. Her son had been very industrious about licking the sweat from her arse with his tongue and she felt he deserved a break. She had to call Cailie to tug her panty-prison down because Phil's head was so securely stuck inside her bottom that it took five full minutes of pulling to remove it. As Phil's family finally freed him and laughed heartedly at his predicament he gulped down the first cool, fresh air he'd had in days. But she sauntered over to him and, blowing him a kiss as Cailie bit her tongue to stop laughing, squatted down over Phil and spread her cheeks with purpose, farting all around him so the fresh air he so desired was taken from him. Cailie couldn't stop laughing at her little brother the fart-sniffer, but her mother just stood proudly over her little defeated son. He tried to wriggle out of the way, but she held him gently in place with toes clasped around his head. "No-no sweetie. Just smelly farts for you!" She insisted, keeping her foot in place until he obeyed and breathed in all her gas. Standing with each massive foot less than half an inch from either side of his head, she smiled down at him and said how fulfilled he looked. Before she'd even said a word, he'd slogged dutifully over to her work pumps. Her heart leapt as she realized he was getting ready for the day he knew was ahead.

Laying down in his role as his mother's insole, he didn't have to wait long for his mom's happy feet to eagerly enter the shoe. Resignedly he stuck out his tongue as her big toe rubbed over his face, kissing it wetly in abject submission. After all, he may as well start things off properly - he was dating this foot now.