- Text Size +

In a beautiful part of the world, in a homely Japanese inn beside a famous hot spring, a large beautiful woman slept between fine silk sheets, her face, as regal as an empress', adorned with a blissful, silent smile. Underneath her, unconscious from the heat of her mighty body and with his face wedged securely up his mother's backside, her son dreamt of the week just past.

*

The commercial was a mess. At least, it was from Phil's perspective. He had assumed Madame Harukawa had offered them a vacation in Japan with no string's attached, but of course that had dovetailed into "optionally" shooting a big set of adverts for his mom's joint-marketing push in Tokyo, and when it came to business that was never an option.

It was a series of short vignettes centering around Phil getting completely dominated against his will by his mother, with shots like him getting dragged away by her foot as her toes latched onto his head or shoulders, or him swimming up from deep underwater only to find the plump, breath-stealing ass of his mom ready for his face as he  broke the surface.

They took care to illustrate the inevitability of his mom's superiority over him, framing it as "fate" or "destiny". One commercial depicted him as a tortured, brilliant artist, struggling to climb the "mountain" of his torment with his bare hands only to find his angelic muse (his mother, dyed blonde with angel-wings) falling laughing from the sky butt-first, impacting his face and knocking him off the mountaintop and back down to earth. Another showed him trying to run away from something in tears, only for his mother to slurp him up like a string of spaghetti, winking at the camera as she caught his face between her lips for the moneyshot. There'd be one where they were dressed for a dinner ball and he was smoothly chatting up a beautiful Japanese girl, only for his mother to realize this and with a raised eyebrow yank a leash that was revealed to be around his neck and pull his face into her crack as the girl laughed.

Yet another had him running a race barefoot along a beach in record time, only for him to be crushed by some unknown shape and blackout at the finishing line and the scene to switch to his voluptuous mom, who has now completed the same race half a minute quicker. She would then smile in victory and raise her almost-bare foot, revealing she'd been running on her shrunken son who had been strapped to her foot the entire race. He'd be a wrestling champ, fresh off a title win, only for a massive, purple toe-nailed foot to come down from above and squash him, and a zoom out to show his mom taking his title. They were all played half for laughs, but they were also partly going for a serious and forthright tone. The femdom angle was obvious, and the mother-son element was reinforced at the start and end of every clip as a choir of energetic girls would scream "Son Life?!" and then "No! Mother Life!" as his mom made her sudden impact. He didn't get that, but then he supposed it wasn't for him.

The end of the ad would feature him acting as a throne for his mom, now clad in spikey leathers and a glittery silver tiara. She had a catchphrase to say at this point but he never heard it as the role always necessitated his face being between her butt-cheeks, but he did know that when she stood up he had to repeat the name of the station as loudly as he could (despite being buried in bum) and then give a hearty thumbs up with her as the commercial ended. This was quite awkward, as when his mom stood up the part of the leather outfit that strapped his face into her butt-crack would pull taught as she raised her arm for the thumbs-up, causing him to stumble more than once, much to everyone's mild amusement.

Eventually at last they got it right, with both mother and son giving the line and salute at the same-time with him on his knees and her standing with her ass in his face, and they could finally, he thought, get on with the remainder of their vacation. He was so embarassed that briefly, just for a moment, all he wanted was for his mom to push his body up between her buttocks, his face into her anus and just hide him there forever, away from the rest of the world.

However this feeling passed quickly enough that when his mother asked him to sit beside her in the taxi he was relieved not to be finding his head a cushion for her bottom once again. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a big kiss on the cheek, her face glowing with maternal pride.

"I'm so proud of you sweetie, my little acting star." She beamed. "Did you enjoy yourself today? I found this acting thing very easy personally, most of the scenes we shot today came very naturally to me."

She raised one plump leg off the floor with a grin, and left it dangling there between them. Catching a wink of her eye he removed the strap from her shoe and then place it on the ground as she slowly moved her foot towards his face, letting the aroma waft around him.

"It felt very ... true to character..." He admitted, suddenly transfixed.

"It did, didn't!" She agreed happily. "Did you enjoy having mommy's bum on top of you in front of lots of sexy Japanese girls? Did you enjoy their nubile young bodies moving to follow you, only for you to be smothered under my big, smelly feet?" Her soft sole pressed against his face now, and his eyes rolled up as she began rubbing it up and down, caressing him with her skin. She laughed as she caught his nose between her big and middle toes and he visibly shook as the earthy stench, leather and sweat, entered him point-blank.

"Lick?" She commanded quietly. He did with a large exhale, as his tongue snaked out and caressed her salty, soft, occasionally calloused skin. She cooed appreciatively, never taking her eyes off his face, framed as it was from her perspective as if her foot was resting on top of it. She arched a heel and pressed her biggest toe firmly against his lips.

"Suck." She commanded, considerably more smugly. She pushed insistently and his lips yielded, allowing her plump and fragrant foot into his mouth. His brain almost seemed shut down know, she smiled; his eyes were white and his expression pale, and the only movement from his body came from his sudden shaking and drooling at the mouth. She raised her phone and took a picture.

She decided to let him massage her toes with his tongue until they got back to the hotel, she was sure she'd have something else by then. She smiled and rubbed her other foot against his groin where despite himself his member stood at full mast and pressing hard against his pants. She had heard, translated though it was, that he had born it all shoot long.

*

The door shut with a solid click, and Phil ushered his giggling companion in, heart all a-flutter. His hands around her waist, he led Naoko into their hotel room the studio had arranged. Never having any luck with girls before, Phil was thrilled to find cute, giggling Naoko eating ramen at one of the touristy-traps down in Shibuya-cho. She could speak broken English but understand it perfectly, and she was intensely interested in a cute foreign boy like Phil! He hazarded she was a few years younger than him as he cheekily groped at her perky chest (getting slapped playfully for his efforts) and braided her hair into pigtails to exarcerbate the look of a schoolgirl, complete with bright pink schoolbag and pleated short-skirt. He took her hand, and he was walking on air. After a few hours of her leading him around downtown he invited her back to the hotel so he could change before finding a place for dinner, and here they were.

"I hope you don't mind waiting a few minutes, I just feel so uncool next to you in my dorky shorts and tee." He laughed. She giggled, and shook her head in response. "Do I look like I mind?" And then with the pristine delicacy of a butterfly alighting on a petal she pressed her lips against his and gave him his first kiss.

He breathed out.

"That ... was amazing." He said, trying hard not to gasp for air. Naoko giggled and teasingly drew his hands lightly down her slim young hips as the light flicked on and -

"Oh. Philip. And who's this you've brought back with you?"

His mom was sat on the leather sofa with a glass of full red wine on the table and a Japanese phrasebook in her hand. In contrast to Naoko she was dressed aggressively, in a low-cut black figure-hugging tee and leather mini-skirt that came down to mid-thigh. Her legs were covered in tan pantyhose, and she wore dark pumps on her feet. Her mature face was covered in make-up, rouge, mascara, eyeliner and deep ruby-red lipstick, her hair was trussed up and dyed blonde in indifference to the dark-haired masses of Tokyo and she wore two large gold rings on her ears. Phil's breath quickened as her thunder-thighs unfurled and came to rest just a head's width apart.

"Hi. Mom. Hi!" He said, shocked. "I didn't think you'd be back yet! This is Naoko and we just met today!"

"Oh?" She said rising, and Naoko saw she was much taller than she had suspected. The maternal bbw stalked behind her son and placed a hand possessively on his chest, heaving her buxom cleavage onto his shoulders. "And just what does Miss Naoko-chan want with my son, hmm?"

Naoko was blushing pale almost as much as Phil was red. She quickly looked away from the lady's jiggling bosom around her paramour's face and said "I - I take him out for dinner! Show him sites of Tokyo! I live here long time and know all the great place to eat!"

"Yes and I've just remembered I don't really mind what I'm wearing right now so we're just going to be going right ahead and l-"

"Oh Phil you can't possibly leave just yet," Mrs Metzger said, her eyes flashing, "not when I'm feeling so gassy."

Phil went white. "Oh. Uh. I guess not, mom."

"Excellent!" She replied, a wide smile splitting her face as she strode over to the sofa. Naoko felt very confused.

"Um, gassy? What is?"

Phil turned on a wirey smile and looked sheepish. "It's just this thing me and mom do, it's no big deal. I just smell her farts and kiss her butt a bit, you know, it's nothing." He said, sweating.

"Farts?" Naoko repeated. "Butt?"

"C'mere Phil sweetie." His mom interrupted, curling a finger at him as she produced that little decanter from between her plump bosom. Assuring his newly minted girlfriend Phil hurried over and drank a single drop from the little bottle. Obediently, he then knelt down on his knees and braced his back. Debra giggled. "Oh, somebody can't wait for his mom to sit on his face!" She said, laughing expectantly at Naoko as if it was a joke between old friends. 

Naoko then watched as the lady turned around and began rubbing the largest butt she had ever seen right into the face of the boy she had only just met!

"Oh, yes! Ohh!" Debra moaned theatrically, tossing her hair and rubbing her hands up and down her rotund hips, "Oh take it Phil, take it all! That feels so good!!"

The poor Japanese girl wasn't sure what she was seeing! Right in front of her eyes, a cute foreign boy seemed to be ... worshipping the ass of his big, beautiful mother?

"Phil?" She said, inching back to the door...

"No, no! It's fine, see? We do this all the time!" Phil blurted out frantically, lips still plastered to his mom's backside. "Please don't be weirded out!"

"I-!"

"Hush now dearie, we're almost done," Debra laughed, clapping her cheeks on her son's nose, "You wouldn't know but Phil's just absorbing some of my gas so I can shrink him down to size."

Sure enough Naoko noticed that Debra was now leaning farther back onto her son's face. Whereas once her bulbous skirt-clad cheeks had covered up to his ears now they reached past his hairline, and soon she was leaning on his shoulders as his head had dissappeared altogether up her bum! Her mouth opened wide as Phil got smaller and smaller until - 

*BUMP!!*

Debra crashed seat-first onto the floor, landing on a pile of Phil's clothes that suddenly had no Phil in them. Naoko rushed over, panicking. 

"Is he- is he -?!"

She was searching through the tumble of garments as Debra merely laughed getting to her feet. "Don't worry dear, he's in a safe place." She said, turning around to reveal her naked son plastered against the leopard-skin clad seat of her large skirt. She scraped him off with two red fingernails and held him up to the light.

"Oops! I think he's unconscious!" She laughed. "Phil, come on, wake up sweetie!" She took her little boy in her big, warm hands and gently prodded his naked belly with one plump finger. He began to come to, slowly sitting up in her palm. "Ah there's my big strong boy!" She turned conspiratoriously towards Naoko. "You know I sit on him quite a lot so he's really quite resilient! Which of course just means he gets sat on more!"

Phil shook some feeling back into his head and, suddenly very aware of his nakedness, covered his groin with his hands. "So mom now that I've helped you out I thought you could maybe get to growing me back and Naoko and I could just be on our-"

"Oh no sweetie, no, this is a perfect time for us to have a little chat and get to know each other!" She smiled innocently, looking directly at her son's small companion. "Like Naoko-chan here and what she plans to do with my little boy behind my back." 

She hushed the suddenly very jittery girl backwards into a chair. "No dear you just sit there, my little Phil will sit here," she said, pointedly placing him directly behind her on the sofa, "and I'll just sit down right on top of him-"

Naoko rose to her feet. "No! Don't sit on him!"

Debra snorted at the thought. "Don't sit on him? Why ever not? I've been sitting on him for years, Naoko-kun! Did you know that? My little Phil is my favourite pair of panties." She smiled proudly. "Besides, you saw earlier - he'll be perfectly fine even if I sit right down on him. A mother knows when her son's in trouble, and I can assure you that there's no safer place for my little boy than right under my big, soft bum!"

"It's - it's allright Naoko, honestly." Phil said rising, his head still woozy from the huge impact it suffered moments ago. "I - I can take the pressure and breathing's not too much of a problem, especially if mom keeps farting on me. Honestly it's pretty safe."

His words didn't seem to be working. Naoko's hands were shaking and her eyes were bright and watery. "Phil, I don't think this - our dinner - you could die!!"

But Phil's mom was smiling smugly at all of this. Picking Phil up again, she strode over to the girl with solution, as it were, in hand.

"Here sweetie, you can even help me put him in." The large, voluptuous Mrs Metzger said to the suddenly very small and frightened girl, who suddenly found herself holding a tiny man. Smiling confidently over her shoulder, Mrs Metzger reached around with one meaty hand and pulled the hem off her skirt from her prominent hindquarters, nodding to Naoka to drop her son into her butt-crack as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Too frightened even to notice Phil's nakedness, Naoko sqeauked as she drew her hand near to that big bottom and Phil, whom only minutes ago she was kissing on the door-step, dropped because of her into his own mother's ass-crack!

"Ah, there we are." She said, wiggling her buns as she felt Phil's body drop in between them. "He's nice and cosy. Now, what would you like to talk to him about?"

Phil was not a party to the ensuing conversation because his mother chose that moment to sit down on their plush leather sofa and seal his body under the weight of her giant form. However, he heard what he assumed was Japanese being said by the girl and the frantic, rushed pace of it worried him. He tried to parse it but before he could his mother helpfully said "I'm sorry dear, but I don't speak Japanese."

Phil happened to know this was at least partly untrue, as by this point many of his mother's clients were in fact Japanese natives, but the girl didn't know that and responded in broken English. 

"How can do that! That you son! How you kill him?!"

Phil was shocked. Kill him? His mom wasn't trying to kill him, she just popped him in between her butt-cheeks for a bit, didn't this girl know that? His mom sounded equally affronted. "Kill him? How very dare you! I'm not killing him, you silly girl, we do this all the time! I assure you he's very much alive!"

But the little girl wasn't convinced. "No! I see you! You sit on him!"

"Oh for goodness sake," Debra said, suddenly standing up and swinging her prominent posterior into view, "There, you see? Right where I'm pointing?"

The little girl found herself scrutinizing the bigger woman's bottom very hard for a moment. Sure enough, there was the little boy, or at least his outline, pressed up against the tiger-skin skirt covering his mom's bottom. Or at least, there was most of him.

"Where his head?" She said, shaking hers.

"Well it's in-between my  butt-cheeks, obviously! That's his favourite part!"

"His favourite part?!"

Phil heard his mother sighing. "Phil, I've had enough, tell her yourself." She pulled down the hem of her skirt and, with some effort, plucked her son's head from it's maternal prison.

"Naoko, it's okay, I'm fine, see? This is all just ... perfectly normal!" Phil gasped, before his mom pushed his head back into it's home with her big finger.

"Normal?! You face up you mother's butt!"

"Well of course!" His mom yelled back, almost laughing, "because it's much more comfortable than your boney little behind!"

The conversation ended swiftly after that. He heard some more yelled Engrish, and then his mom farted on him and he didn't hear anything at all.

When his hearing finally returned after a few minutes he called out to the surrounding bottom: "Mom, is she still there?"

Debra smiled, and rocked her bottom back and forth slowly into the chair. "No sweetie, I'm sorry. I don't think she was ready for this relationship. And, I may have said one or two things that scared her off." She conceded.

"Oh." Phil said, clearly crestfallen.

Debra smiled sadly and tapped her foot against the floor. "I know sweetie, I know. But that's girls for you. They'll drag you around, lead you on and then rip your heart out! And with you being shrunk half the time God knows what'd happen to you if you dumped one or someone thought they could push you around. That's why you're staying with mommy, right? That's why every day I keep you safely tucked away up my backside, where no-one can hurt you and you know exactly where your place is! You're one in a million sweetie; you're not meant to find someone, you're meant to live in my bum forever and make me feel so good! And I make you feel good too, sweetie! My big butt will hug and kiss you better than any flat-bottomed girl could! You don't really need anyone other than me, do you?"

Phil sighed deeply into his mom's suffocating ass-flesh. After all this time, it certainly seemed that way. "No mom, I guess not."He admitted.

His mom beamed, her chest swelling with pride. "There, that's a good boy! Tell you what! Come climb out of my butt and lie down on the sofa, and I'll give you a nice full-body massage with my butt! That always makes you cum, right?"

"That would ... that would actually be really nice, mom."

*

Phil kicked in his sleep, and to his surprise pranged his foot off the bed-knob on the wooden corner post. The sensation of being able to reach the corner of the bed with his feet was unusual to him, because normally he was far too small to do so. He rubbed the sore foot on his calf as he woke.

Of course, then their sleeping arrangement came back to him; because Phil was on holiday with his mom she'd wanted him to experience life in Japan from as regular a point of view as possible, so this meant that for most of the time he'd walk around at full size, eat at full size, go to the bathroom at full size and yes, sleep at full size. He wouldn't even be tied down to the bed. The only minor concession that he had to agree to was that his mom would sleep sitting on his face each and every night with his young boyish face wedged tightly up between her plump, middle-aged butt-cheeks. He'd willingly spend each and every night with his face in the warm confines of his own mother's ass-crack. At no point would Phil take his head out from under his big mother's heavy, round ass, and if he broke their arrangement at any time then he'd be shrunk down to miniature size and crushed summarily between his mom's feet until she was sure he was sorry, and then attached face-first to her sole to be slept and walked upon for the rest of the trip. Phil of course agreed eagerly to the stipulations - he'd never dream of hurting his mom's feelings intentionally by doing something as rude as pulling his face out of her ass while she was innocently sleeping on top of him - and had readily enjoyed the hotel's luxuries so far. 

Of course, this situation had it's drawbacks too. He was entirely under the sheets, and it was getting warm down there. Moreso, he just wanted to get up. He had no idea what time it was, but he imagined house breakfast couldn't be far off, and the thought of fried bacon and eggs made his lips drool even as they were pressed loyally against his mom's dozing bum-cheeks. He fumbled with the sheets and poked his mom's round hips with his right hand. Her soft white flesh yielded pleasantly to his touch, and her plump flanks bounced softly. No response. He waited a minute, and then hesitantly poked her again.

*sngr, snore*

Still nothing.

"Oh mom ..." He sighed, lying his arm back and trying to find a sweet spot for his face to sleep in when suddenly the force on his face increased dramatically as his mom sat up and all her upper body's heavy weight was on him and 

"Wuz Phil? Wuzza?"

*BBBLLOOOOOAAAAARRRFFFTTTT*

Mmmng! The stink was all around him! His nose hadn't even been against her butthole but mom had a very definite stench that she exuded from her musk and of course her beloved son was the constant recipient of it. His young body, much smaller than his voluptuous mother's from years of her loving, taxing domination, whipped and spasmed under her from pure reflex as her half-awake rump kept him pinned to the floor. Outrageously, he could not get his face out from under his mom's fat ass.

"Mmm? Phil? Phil, you're not trying to get out, are you?" She said hotly, misunderstanding him. No, no! he waved, and kissed her bottom frantically. "Ihm justh ... hungwy mohm!" He muttered, his voice very much obfuscated by attendant maternal rear-end.

"Oh," she smiled, wiggling her bum on her own son's face, "well it's almost 7 o clock, they'll be making breakfast soon. Let's go get showered and dressed sweetie. You get in there, mommy'll wash you!"

His mom "washing him" generally involved, from Phil's point of view, an awful lot of standing and kneeling, and then standing up again. After getting him sufficiently soaked in the shower she'd step in next to him, completely buff, and proceed to wash him with only one part of her large body - her curvy ass. So after she'd lather up her big, chubby cheeks and the deep dark crack in between she'd spend an extended time washing Phil's face, hands, chest and groin. Afterwards, if he was lucky, she'd shrink him down, soap him up and then use his tiny body as a loofah to scrub herself with, paying particular attention to her ass, bust, armpit, thighs and feet. However this was not one of those times, and as their bathroom toilet didn't have space for Phil's head to fit in after helping that enormous rear-end towel itself off he found himself dressed and waiting in the eating area with his mom, eagerly awaiting breakfast. 

But today turned out to be different in more than one respect. Shortly after arriving in the breakfast room two beautiful young spring maidens wandered over to them and both began attending to Phil; asking him was he okay, laughing at anything he said and generally flirting quite obviously with him. Phil was feeling great, until a much heavier, middle-aged hostess appeared and spoke something in their native tongue. The two listened attentively as the elder lady pointed at Mrs Metzger and then at her own bum, and made a sleeping motion with her hands. The two turned to Phil and for some reason burst out laughing, before rising and swiftly excusing themselves from the room. The older lady smiled and led them out into the hot-springs unisex changing area and Phil, blushing red and suddenly remarkably interested in not being in the dining room any longer, quickly followed as his mom politely stifled a giggle.

They changed and were led into a private hot-spring, Phil trying not to stare at his bbw mother's wiggling bottom as she teasingly swayed her hips in her purple bikini. They were asked if they were hungry, and then politely told to sit down on the edge of the spring.

After not even a minute Phil, a little bored, slipped down into the warm waters of the spring. It was surprisingly deep, and he found his feet on the lower rungs of a makeshift ladder. He splashed his mom, who smiled back at him, spreading her legs and then clapping her thunder-thighs together. A mock-warning. Phil gulped but smirked back, and made to rise from the water.

"No no Phil, that perfect. Stay right ... there!" The matron suddenly said as she entered, striding over gracefully to the pair of them and gently pressing his head down until his chin was just below the water line. His face had come level with his mom's big, bikini-clad crotch. He stared in awe of it. The matron's request to spread her legs had pushed her hips forward, and he blushed and tried not to look. "Oh, look at that," she teased as his mother tried not to giggle, "you gone back to where you come from. Don't you feel good? Now mom, please move your legs over here." She motioned down at Phil.

Mrs Metzger draped her thick thighs over her son's shoulders, and giggled to see his peculiar expression. Having his mom's big, strong legs, each the size of his own chest these days, wrapped protectively over his shoulders made him feel safe, but there were also problems. The added weight pushed his face below the water-line; he could breach the surface and breath, but only if he pushed constantly with his own body, and only if she didn't push down. Her own body at rest was almost enough to drown him. She gave her son a cuddle with her legs, squeezing her quads thickly around his face.

"You look so cute down there sweetie! Like a little bunny trying to pop his head out of a hole!" She said, tightening her leg muscles and giving Phil's head a good squeeze between her thighs. With a small motion she locked her ankles and Phil's face fitted perfectly between the big, strong legs that were ready to squash it silly.

"Phil," the matron said, smiling warmly down at him, "hold on to back of you mother hips, and rub her there quietly." He did so, and was rewarded with a relaxed moan from somewhere above the big maternal breasts curently blocking his view of her face. He had to admit, rubbing such a big butt felt really good, and he liked that his mom enjoyed it. But ... this was just a stone's throw from being mom's seat cushion!

"Okay now, mom," he sputtered, "take your legs off my shoulders, please, and let me back up."

"Oh, I don't think I should Phil," she said, pursing her lips in concern, "the matron said not to, you know ..."

"Of course not!" The lady in questsion smiled, "Phil, you mom is giving you hug! Hug with big, strong legs much better for you, she can squeeze you lots, remind you of dominant love. Beside, where would you eat breakfast?"

"Br ... breakfast?" Phil asked, puzzled.

"Yes! In fact, here it come now!" She replied, nodding to the spring entrance which had suddenly burst open and three smiling maids, all large and maturely aged, came bustling in with big blank smiles carrying trays. The first carried a large tray filled with delicious smelling food (Phil could make out some rice bowels, an egg in a cup and was sure he smelt bacon in the air), the second with an assortment of cups, kettles, jugs and decanters for various kinds of teas, coffees and juices, and the third carried an odd tray of what seemed to be cutlery and hot, moist towelettes. The big maternal thighs around Phil's head wiggled in delight, causing water to splish and splash around him as they squeezed his skull. That was nothing to what happened next, as the first maid leaned down and with a big smile laid her delicate ceramic tray down on his mom's lap, squarely on top of his face!

"Oh how wonderful!" His mom sqeualed. 

"There! Now you can have breakfast with son!" The matron said. Phil couldn't believe the world his face had been thrust into! Everywhere around his face his mom's thighs sat softly, enfolding him in fat thigh-meat. Right now it was like a warm, soft hug, but they were ever so slowly pressing him down into the water unless he strained against it and besides, he knew just how strong his mom's legs really were. He wiggled and wiggled, but he just couldn't get loose.

"Phil? Phil! Now calm down Phil, this very instant! You're going to make me spill my breakfast!" She said, tightening her grip around her son's head until her treetrunk-like thighs had lifted the tray three inches off his face from muscular swelling. He heard the maids giggling girlishly as he thrashed in pain before his body went limp and his mother's leggy grip relaxed on him, settling the tray down to it's original position balanced carefully on her legs and his trapped face. "There's a good boy." She said warmly, gently butting his lower back with her locked ankles.

This was ridiculous, Phil thought. I'm hungry too, but I get mom's big, strong legs wrapped around my head and squeezed. I'm trying not to upset her meal but her quads are pushing me underwater and I have to stay on tiptoes to even stay up! What do I do?!

The matron called down helpfully to him. "Use your mother body to help you, Phil! Hold onto her bottom to keep you head afloat! Do not rely on you own body, it will fail! Rely on you mother and respect her wishes!"

What choice did he have? Phil readied his arms as the blood began flowing into them again and then pulled, letting his feet be pulled off the ladder some several feet below. The tray righted slightly, and the egg-cup slid precisely into his mother's waiting grasp. He felt her legs give him an appreciative cuddle as she squeaked in delight, and then began eating.

It was a long ten minutes before she was done. She had used this time to converse nonchalantly with the always happy to be of service maids who were pleasantly helpful in suggestions for their last day in Japan and always seemed to have another jug of warm sake to hand. In fact Debra was well into her second gourd before she remembered Phil was caught between her warm, heavy legs. The maids insisted on lifting the tray for her, and as it turned out for good reason; Phil was sleeping quietly, his dozing head tightly caressed by his mom's encircling thighs. His arms hung limply from under her butt - they had gone limp long since and he was being restrained from the depths solely by her motherly headscissors.

"That's so strange! I've always thought he hated my big legs. I always used my headscissors to punish him or reward myself with a guilty orgasm. I never thought he actually liked it." She said.

The matron just smiled knowingly. "This one of greatest gift boy give his mother. Knowledge that he like that his suffering bring you pleasure is very rare thing. You instruct son to become one with you foot, you ass, and he obey. Now, he go further and let you know it okay you crush his head with you legs." She tipped the gourd of sake into Phil's snoring mouth and he sputtered awake.

"Now mother reward son with hug. Show how proud of him you are, and that this his proper place in world."

With a soft smile on her face Debra then waded into the water after her son, and reaching out with her warm, soft hand pulled his dazed face into her big, comforting cleavage. She held him deep in there as he came back to the world of the living, squishing her big boobs playfully against his face and whispering how proud she was of him in his ear. She held his shoulder with one hand and pressed the back of his head into her considerable bosom with the other, smothering him in her boobs. He tried to resist and made a moan like an infant, but she cooed and hushed him against her chest, and soon he was nuzzling in there like a baby with his arms drifting in surrender by his side.

"Such a good boy!" She smiled, kissing him lovingly on the forehead. "Up now, let's go!"

He stumbled backwards as he tried to rise, and simply lay sprawled against the springs wall, his nudity and erection exposed for the tittering spring maids to see.

"I'm tired mom ... can I just ... go back up ... your bum ... please?" He panted.

His mom tittered in front of him with her hands proudly on her hips. She took a swig of sake proferred by one of the maids, wiped her lips and offered it to her son. Thinking better of it, she rubbed the mouth of the jug between her big butt-cheeks and then returned it to him and smiled aggressively, nodding insistently as he eyed the jug before putting it to his lips and downing it. She smiled as the last gulp went down his throat. "Of course sweetie. Hurry on to our room, I'll be along in a moment to sit on your face. It's our last day here and we've got a little while before dinner, after all ..."