- Text Size +

Rachel was airborne. And horrified. She wasn't all sure how she had gotten into this free fall. August had told her to close her eyes, and then there had been a very pleasant moment where August had stroked her hair and gently kissed her. And then, suddenly, a big jerk and the air rushing around her naked body. It felt like minutes, and she didn't open her eyes. Even though she was horrified, she felt kind of safe. She heard Augusts wings so she knew there wasn't any real danger.
- "You really need to open your eyes when exciting things happen to you." August swooped in and picked Rachel up, or rather catched her with one hand. Rachel opened her eyes.
- "You shrunk me again!"
- "That's what you had in mind the first time. Besides, flying with you would be easier if you were smaller." Rachel saw the logic in this argument. August were hovering in the air while inspecting the tiny girl in her hand. The look on Rachels face was priceless when she realized her new size, twice shrunk to the size of Augusts thumb. August fought the urge to put Rachel in her mouth as a joke, but she had a newly found understanding for why her ancestors did this to humans. Her stomach was full of butterflies when she looked at Rachel in her hand. She couldn't stop smiling.

Rachel spun around in Augusts palm. This wasn't all that different from the first shrinking, but she was smaller. From a doll to a thumb. Then she realized, that she had only compared herself to August. Looking beyond the giant hand that held her there was an even more giant world. She wasn't the size of a normal thumb, she was the size of a fairy thumb. This was a concept that was hard to grasp. She noticed Augusts piercing stare. And that big, beautiful smile. She almost wanted to reach for them, touch her lips, but they were to far away. Rachel sat down and August closed her hand around her.
- "Let's go for a ride!" said August and took off.
   The speed was incredible. August was flying around the whole room, zig zagging between small trees and flowers. Rachel hardly had time to look at it all. August had a tight grip around her, and Rachel felt that she needed it. There was no way she could have braced herself for all the turns and loops August was doing. At first the ride had been hard to enjoy, but Rachel warmed up to it, and she understood why August had said it was a shame that Rachel didn't have her own wings. To do this by yourself must be even more incredible. When August finally stopped, Rachel felt a bit dissapointed.

- "That was one hell of a ride. But you didn't even break a sweat!" August was sitting down and leaning against the trunk of a tree.
- "Fairys can fly for hours. At least fairys in good shape." She put Rachel down on her stomach. "I did however hold back some. We could have gone faster, but then I definitely wouldn't have lasted that long." Rachel laid down on August and felt the whole world move as August was breathing.
- "You could have gone even faster? It felt like we were super sonic already."
- "Fairys are fast but not that fast. Speed of sound is pretty damn fast if you think about it." August giggled, and Rachel almost bounced off the stomach. "I'm so sorry."
- "That would be something to put on my tombstone: Death by giggeling fairy." Rachel said and August snorted.
- "Don't try to make me laugh or you might just get your tombstone."
   The girls lay silent for a while. Rachel was on her back staring at the leaves beneath the glass roof, August was looking at Rachel. She felt proud for some reason. She had found someone who she could share her secret with. Being alone in the human world wasn't so bad, but it did get lonely from time to time. She had never imagined it coming to this level though. Shrinking a human is not what she had in mind when it came to sharing.
- "Aren't you cold?" she asked after a while.
- "Nope. Your tummy is all warm. I thought you would know what this feels like. You did sleep on my stomach last night if you don't remember..."
- "Oh... that I did... It's just that... you look kind of cold... Is this what I looked like to you?"
- "I couldn't know that, but I guess it is kind of similar, except I'm smaller than you were."
- "Yeah... that's right. How does it feel to be that small?"
- "It's weird... I mean... First of all, you are gigantic, and then I realize you are small compared to a human. How small am I really?"
- "Want me to grow to human size?"
- "Hell no! I think my question is best left unanswered. I'm happy right now, right here on your stomach."
   August stroked Rachels hair gently with a finger and Rachel shuddered. She grabbed the finger and put it on herself like a blanket. Then she felt it. She didn't know if August did it on purpose, but she felt the same electric charge from August that she had last night. And it felt good.

- "How do you do that?" Rachel asked after a while under Augusts finger.
- "How do I do what?"
- "That electric touch of yours that you use to make me horny."
- "You feel it too?" August said with genuine suprise.
- "So you didn't do it last night either?"
- "No! I thought it was you!"
- "You are the one with the magic!"
- "Who cares? It's making us both crazy." Rachel had started rubbing against Augusts finger during the conversation. The view was spectacular. August could see every tiny bit of Rachels body working against her finger. And if seeing it wasn't enough, she could feel it too. The struggle with her finger, and the warmt on her stomach as Rachel moved around. She remembered being under Rachels finger and felt a bit jealous, but mostly satisfaction. She gently slid Rachel down on her body and placed the tiny woman on her pelvis.
   Rachel, oblivious to her new position, was out of her mind, and now she knew why August had insisted that she had done enough by just letting August use her hand to play with. The electricity shot through her every inch. She found herself wishing that she had another body to interact with from time to time, but then she remembered that the giant finger she was playing with was attached to a fairy. A fairy that had her all in her mercy. She looked at August face, and she was glowing. They didn't make eye contac though. August was far to busy inspecting what was happening to her hand, but Rachel didn't mind. They were both enjoying this to much to ruin it with thoughts.

Darkness had fallen. August was asleep, but Rachel was still too excited to get some rest. She looked up at the sky. Even though they were indoors, the room had considerably cooled off when the sun had dissappeared. Or perhaps it was the heat from their play that was leaving their bodies now. But it was a good chill. Rachel needed it to wind her body down. She still hadn't grasped her size in full, and perhaps that was the reason she was having trouble winding down. Everything was still new and exciting, even though she didn't dare to make any excursions. August was her safety. She felt small breezes as August was breathing.
   She looked up at the fairy from her spot at the pelvis. She couldn't see that much since August had folded her arms on her stomach, but Rachel could tell Augusts bosom was moving up and down in long soothing motions. The sound of her breathing had a calming effect on Rachel. Rachel tried to see if she could get some sleep by now, and decided to stare at the glass roof for a while before closing her eyes. She had no idea what time it was, but she didn't care. She was to small to care about stuff like that. Every thought of school had left her conscious mind, even thoughts of her future. Why would she care when life could be like this?
   There was a noise. A rustle in the leafs. Rachels heart skipped a beat. Surley she had imagined it. There would be no wind that could make the leafs rustle in here. Something slithered around her legs. She tried to scream but whatever had her legs were covering her mouth. A great yank and Rachel saw August dissappear into the darkness. Her safety was gone.