- Text Size +
- "Now... let me get this straight..." August was staring blankly out in space while she talked. "We were lying in bed and cuddling."
- "Mhm." Rachel nodded.
- "I walk out to turn off the sprinklers and come back in here to find you contemplating something."
- "Being shrunk by you." Rachel nodded again.
- "And just how exactly did you get your thoughts in that direction?" Rachel just smiled and shrugged. The girls sat in silence for a while, August still staring blankly at a point in the wall and Rachel biting her lip...
  - "It's just... you know..." Rachel started "I was thinking about us... what we have... And what we talked about over lunch."
- "So talking about fairys shrinking and eating humans made you want me to shrink you?"
- "I know, it doesn't make any sense to me neither. I mean... I trust you enough to know that you wouldn't eat me."
- "Although you do look very tasty." Rachel slapped August with a pillow and they both started to laugh.
- "Oh shut up! I'm trying to be serious here. I just wanted to know what it is like... The thought got stuck in my head. Also... talking about your past made me curious about your point of view."
- "I don't know exactly what you mean..."
- "I'm not sure either... I mean... you are big now, but you really come from... a smaller place..." August started to giggle.
- "I wouldn't call it that but I think I know where you are getting at."
- "That makes you the only one here... I'm so confused... Forget that I asked." Rachel tucked herself in under the covers, and she motioned to August to get in behind her. August crept in close and hugged Rachel from beind.

- "I'll do it... If you still want me to..." August said after a moment of silence. "I mean... there is no harm in trying... if you got the idea in your head, let's try it. But you tell if you change your mind and I'll stop immideatly."
- "Okay." Rachel tried to turn so she faced August, but August stopped her. Instead August undid the bra that Rachel had borrowed and slid  the panties of her.
- "I don't want them to get in the way" August said as she tossed the covers aside before she settled in a spooning position again. Rachel suddenly got a thought.
- "Is it going to hurt?" she asked. August leaned in close and whispered in her ear.
- "You tell me. Are you hurting right now?"
 

Rachel hadn't noticed anything at all because August had been caressing her whole body, but now she suddenly stopped and settled her hands on Rachels stomach, and Rachel could feel it. The hands were getting bigger. Her heart started racing, but other than that, she didn't feel much. A gentle scraping against her skin as the sheets under her grew in proportion to her. She started to feel a bit dizzy from the ever changing perspective so she closed her eyes.
  Augusts body was pressed tightly against her own back, and she felt the same scraping sensation there as she did with the sheets. The most protruding part of course was Augusts breast. She felt them move ever higher on her back in sort of a diagonal motion. Suddenly she didn't feel them anymore and she realized that they now were above her head. She didn't dare to move. She wanted to get her bearings somehow but she didn't dare to open her eyes either.
  She was a bit lightheaded. Even eyes closed she got an uneasy feeling of how the room changed around her. She huddled into fetal position.
- "Just a bit more and you're there" August whispered to comfort. Augusts grip had lightened, and now Rachel was small enough to rest in only one of Augusts hands. "There we are... I'm going to set you on the pillow". Rachel felt August cup her free hand over her so she wouldn't fall, and then she moved her hands. It felt like an elevator. A really fast elevator, even though August clearly was moving slow not to scare her. A crazy elevator-ride that went up and sideways, and then down and suddenly it tipped over. Rachel landed on something soft.

- "Are you ever going to open your eyes?" August said softly.
- "As soon as my head stops spinning."
- "I'm sorry, did I move you to fast?"
- "No, my head was spinning a bit before that."
- "You'll get used to it after a while... If I ever change your size after this that is..."
- "Well... The least I was hoping for was for you to change me back."
- "Woah... Who said I could change you back?" Rachel suddenly felt very worried and tensed up. "I'm sorry! Too soon for jokes. I promise, I will change you back. Besides... Even if I didn't you'd grow back by yourself."
- "Really?"
- "Really... I need you under a constant flow of magic to change you. If that flow breaks for too long, the magic would leave you within an hour or so. Unless I permanent the change of course."
- "You keep scaring me with these facts." August leaned in and planted a peck on Rachel. It was really something else to be covered by these slightly moist pieces of flesh.
- "I'm sorry... I really really don't plan on keeping you small. If you only opened your eyes and looked into mine you could see that I'm not lying." Rachel let the thought sink in for a moment and then she decided that she might as well open her eyes.

Everything looked as it usually does. But it certainly felt very off. Everything she saw felt very far away. She even had trouble seing the edge of the bed. She decided to unfold from the fetal position and try to stand up. The pillow felt a bit harder than it usually did. It still buckled under her weight, but not nearly as much as it usually did. It felt more like a mattress. Standing up however was out of the question because of her head still spinning. She turned into a sitting position and came face to face with Augusts big smile.
  August laid on her belly, resting her head on her arms and just observed Rachel. Rachel seemed very calm, but with a hint of confusion. August understood how she felt. It was a big change.
- "I thought I was going to be smaller." August laughed at Rachels statment.
- "Oh? How come?"
- "Well... I'm not sure how to describe it, but looking at you makes me feel the size of a barbie doll. You were talking about thumb size before."
- "Well... there is a simple explanation to that. You are now fairy sized. You said you wanted to see things from my perspective, so this is what I had in mind. I could make you smaller still if you want?"
- "No thanks, I'm fine right now..."
- "Good... because there is something I want to show you."
  Rachel didn't really have any time to respond before August swooped her up in her hands and set off in a trot towards the indoors garden.

- "Now this is my real perspective. I wish I could give you your own wings so you could fly around and explore by your own in here."
- "It still looks amazing. It's the same place, but it really looks different... wait. You can fly!?"
- "Duh? What else would the wings be for?"
- "Of course they are for flying... Now I just feel stupid... It's just that I've never seen you use them like so."
- "I can't fly when I'm big. It's hard to explain but the wings kind of stretch instead of grow when I change. That is why they are so thin. Look."
  She set Rachel down on a branch in a small tree nearby. Rachel was fasinated just looking at August as she was, giant to her. It felt like worlds apart from them being the same size for some reason even though just five minutes ago they had been. August was beautiful as the sun hit her through the roof. Smooth skin that almost glistened in the sun. Then the wings appeared, like shadows under her skin that grew into an ever changing tribal tatoo in many colors that fluttered of her skin and into the air around her back.
- "The wings are our magic organs in a way... they are like antennas, picking up magic from the atmosphere, making it able to use for us. Even without wings, a fairy can use magic though, but not as much."
- "So that is how you use magic when you hide them?"
- "Yes and no... Even when they are hidden they still pick up more magic than I alone would, but not as much as when they are in plain sight. Hiding them also consumes magic. You couldn't see when you were shrinking but I felt that my wings were showing then. Changing your size did consume a lot more than I thought."
- "I'm sorry... didn't mean to inflict that upon you."
- "Don't worry, it's just magic." August replied with a huge smile. "I can recharge it fast when I don't use it constantly"
- "But didn't you say you needed to keep me under influence of magic to keep me small?"
- "Nah... Only if I wanted to keep you small for a longer time. Besides... it wont take as much to keep you small as it did to make you small." She winked at Rachel who still became a bit uncomfortable when talking about keeping her small. August instantly picked up on Rachels worries. "Look into my eyes now. I won't keep you small, I promise."

August walked closer to Rachel and Rachel saw the sincierity in her eyes. It was almost a sad look.
- "I'm sorry for being skittish about it. I would hug you if I could." Rachel said, but before she knew it, August was standing in front of her, the same size as Rachel and hugging her.
- "I would never ever hurt you... I hope you know that"
- "Then you might want to loosen your grip a bit. Getting hard to breathe" Rachel said in a very mocking voice.
- "Aw... Your making jokes again! You feeling better about your new size?"
- "Yeah, but I'm really curious to how you did that just now."
- "Did what?"
- "I hardly blinked and you were right in front of me... just as small. And your wings!" Rachel just noticed that the wings had changed. Instead of being abstract and fluttering colors they now looked more like a solid plastic film with veins and tiny folds in them. Like a dragonfly.
- "Oh... I told you I can recharge very fast when they are out, meaning I can preform magic much faster."
- "Please please, let me see you fly?" August just smiled and set off. Like a hummingbird she hovered in the air, the wings hardly visble. Rachel could feel a small gust of wind as she swooped around in the air near her. If she listened closely she could even hear the wings fluttering but it really didn't make much noise at all.

Rachel sat down on the branch again and watched August fly around. At first she had put up some kind of show for Rachel, doing some acrobatics in the air, but then she kind of forgot about Rachel and set of inspecting the plants and flowers, but Rachel didn't mind. She sat and watched August tending the garden for almost an hour before August suddenly came back to the tree where she had left Rachel.
- "I'm so sorry, I got kind of absorbed."
- "Don't worry about it. I enjoyed it. Seeing a naked woman flying around and tending a garden isn't something you get to do every day now, is it?"
- "Still... I'm a rude host."
- "I was just thinking... would I feel the magic leaving my body?"
- "Did you feel it enter?"
- "No not at first, but I got kind of dizzy, and I'm starting to feel a bit dizzy again."
- "Oh... Well, it should be time for it to leave about now. I'll take you down to the floor.."
- "No! Keep me small a while longer... I was just getting to like it."
- "If you really want it." August was trying to play it cool. She herself in fact liked Rachel small for some reason, but she didn't want to lead it on.
- "I do. Please?"
- "Oh alright." August gave Rachel a kiss, a deep and passionate one. Rachel felt the dizzyness go away.
- "Thank you" This time Rachel kissed August.
- "What do you want to do now?"
- "Let's just sit here and cuddle for a while..."
- "There is a better tree for cuddling a bit away from here... thicker branches... Easier to sit on."
- "How will we get there? I can't fly like you."
- "I have a plan... I could show it to you if you want?" Rachel saw something light up in Augusts eyes. She knew instinctly that it would be an interesting plan. She rolled it over in her mind for a while.
- "Yes... please show me your plan." She caught a glimpse of Augusts eyes again. Now they were positivly on fire...