- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
WASHINGTON, D.C. (1968)
"Stand by to miniaturize," ordered General Carter.

"Stand by to miniaturize," repeated the technician at the control panel.

In the center of the featureless white chamber, beneath the CMDF control room, stood Dr. Ann McGregor (wearing an equally white leotard). She had hardly dared believe it, when General Kirk had told her about the Combined Miniature Deterrent Forces commanded by his old West Point roommate, Harlan Newfield Carter.

"And, they have a chance of re-enlarging me?" Doug Phillips had asked, with a hint of excitement in his voice.

"Indirectly," Kirk had replied: "Re-enlargement of their subjects occurs automatically within one hour of reduction. What his people would have to do is shrink someone else down to your present height. And, then, at the end of those sixty minutes, have you stand in close proximity to that person. So, that his-or-her regrowth rubs off on you (so to speak)."

There had been no hesitation on Ann's part, what-so-ever. From where he sat, on top of the conference room table at Project Tic-Toc, Diminutive Doug watched her left arm shoot up like a rocket.

"I volunteer to be the guinea pig, General."

Twenty-four hours later, she found herself in a top-secret complex somewhere beneath the streets of the nation's capital.

"Begin miniaturization," General Carter now ordered.

"Begin miniaturization," repeated the technician.

There was a loud hum that became increasingly shrill. Simultaneously, four trails of indicator lights, arranged cross-wise, began to converge toward the center of a glass-topped panel.

"Miniaturization complete," said the technician: "Subject is now 5.9 inches tall."

"Elevate Zero Module," ordered General Carter.

The technician repeated the order. Seconds later, the only black surface in the miniaturizing chamber began rising into the air. Bringing the now-shrunken Ann up with it!

General Carter then ordered transport for her. This turned out to be a gray metal cart being pushed by another technician. The latter wearing cover-alls just as white as her leotard. And, it was this technician who brought her to the specially-designed quarters that had been set aside for the man she loved.

* * * * *

From their point of view, James West and Artemus Gordon had spent two years as Catwoman's shrunken playthings. When they were not being forced to massage the soles of her feet with their half-naked bodies, she forced them to kiss the lobes of her ears!

[That is; her human ones. Not the feline-looking fakes she wore on top of her headband.]

It was a mixed blessing that she had never forced them into the more intimate parts of her anatomy. As she had explained to them, back in 1967:

"Sorry, boys! But, I'm reserving that privilege for Batman, after I wish _him_ down to size. I'm not ready to do that, just yet, though. I want to experiment with this thing a little longer."

So, the ear-kissing and foot-massages had continued. And, when she had had enough of both, Catwoman would once more tie them up in Siamese Human Knots, before depositing each of them into the cups of the bra she would wear the next day. Which is precisely where they were when Catwoman was knocked out by Florence of Arabia, and then wished into the same birdcage as Robin, Batgirl, and Tony Newman!

The shrunken quartet (each roughly six inches tall) had been wish-commanded to make love to each other. So, that was precisely what happened. Starting with a lot of vociferous foreplay in the form of hugging, kissing, and moaning.

Then, they stripped off their clothing.

The bra containing Artie and Jim landed on the floor of the increasingly cluttered cage, along with the rest of Catwoman's unitard. And, Artie (ever the mathematician) calculated that the two of them were now one-sixth of an inch tall!

"That's assuming we shrunk in proportion to her," he added: "Making us still ten times smaller than her."

Jim did not immediately reply, as he had recognized this long-sought opportunity...and seized it.

For the past two years, his well-trained martial artist's eyes had watched how Catwoman tied them up, using their own limbs for ropes. More importantly, he had watched how Catwoman _untied_ them whenever she wanted another semi-erotic massage. So, he now put his observations to work. Slowly, but surely, maneuvering his arms and legs free.

Finally, he climbed to the top of Artie's cup and grinned down at him.

"Need a little hand, Artie?"

tbc