- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter contains a dream sequence and SW. If one or both don't interest you, you can read only the last bit, and you can skip to the next chapter. I do plan however to bring back the dream later in the story to advance Kate's character development. You have been warned.
Kate was opening the school doors. Her head was held down, and her clothing was the usual t-shirt and jeans duo. For some reason, she was feeling like something wasn't quite right. The air she was breathing smelled weird, the fabric of her clothes felt unusual and she was a bit dizzy. She pushed her glasses up and walked to her locker.

Suddenly, someone poked her from behind. She turned around and saw her former friend, Delilah.

''Hello.'' she said, smiling.

''Don't talk to me,'' answered Kate. ''Did you forget what you did to me yesterday?''

Delilah laughed.

''Oh, boy, no, I remember *perfectly*! And if you think what happened to you yesterday was bad, believe me, today I'll give you something you'll never fucking forget.''

''W-w-what do you mean?''

''Oh, poor little Kate, haven't you noticed yet?''

''What...?''

Kate looked down to see her pants had dropped to the floor. Her glasses also fell from her nose - she just barely had time to catch them. She looked up, way up, to see Delilah's face looking down on her. Her panties followed her pants to the floor as her breathing accelerated. Horrified, she finally realized what was going on: She was shrinking.

''So... Have you figured it out yet?''

She started running away, but tripped over her shoes and socks, which were now way too big for her. She got back up and started screaming as Delilah picked her up.

''Oh, look at you, you're so cute'' she said, delighted. ''You're no bigger than a five year old. I'm sure Cath and the girls would love to see you like this.''

At this point, Kate panicked. There was no way she was going to be seen like this. She struggled with all her strength and managed to free herself from Delilah's grip. Now only wearing her t-shirt, Kate ran as fast as she could, looking for somewhere to hide.

As she was running, however, it became apparent that she was still dwindling by the second. Her only piece of clothing was now becoming heavier and heavier. It was slowing her down. Her face red with embarrassment, she decided to leave all modesty aside and take her t-shirt off. She looked around and figured she had to be less than 2 feet tall, and still shrinking.

She ran to the ladies' washroom. It wasn't perfect and could be disgusting, but she felt it could be a decent hiding place. She hid behind a trash can, her nude body shivering with both fear and cold.

It didn't take long for Kate to be reduced to about 3 inches tall. She was shaking from head to toe, with terrifying thoughts about shrinking down to nothingness. Then, something quite weird happened - not as weird as her shrinking, but still. Delilah walked into the washroom. It was not, however, the same Delilah Kate escaped from a few minutes ago. She was wearing different, brighter clothing and seemed slightly thinner. Her black hair was also quite longer, arriving down to her waist. She seemed to know exactly where Kate was. She went down to her knees right in front of the trash can.

''I know you're there, Kate'' she said. Her voice was also different. It seemed calmer, nicer and, strangely enough, younger. ''I know what happened is my fault. I'm very, very sorry. I led you into a trap, now you need my help and I want to give it to you. Just come out, and I'll get you out of here.''

Tears were appearing in Kate's eyes as she lost another inch. She didn't move, however. She still wasn't trusting Delilah.

''I'm sorry, Kate. I'm so sorry!'' She started crying and ran away, her footsteps echoing in the tiny woman's ears like small explosions. Kate looked around. If she was going to keep shrinking, she needed to find help, and fast. She began to run back to the hallways, praying to encounter a teacher she could trust.

Then a horrible yet familiar feeling surfaced. She was engulfed in a massive shadow, then lifted many stories high in a split second. She looked in terror to see a gigantic face smiling mischievously at her.

''Hi there, Kate. I guess we can't call you ''fattie'' anymore, can we? ''Microbe'' would be more fitting now.''

The shrunken girl looked around and saw about half a dozen giantesses staring at her, some of them smiling, others laughing. Embarrassed, terrified and humiliated, Kate tried to cover her nudity with her hands.

''How cute. You don't want us to see your boobs, microbe?'' one giantess asked. ''Or maybe it's your ass you're shy about?'' Saying that, she poked the tiny girl's exposed rear. She burst into tears.

The female colossi started to sing an insulting song to Kate, but she didn't hear any of it. Shrinking faster and faster, she coiled up in a fetal position and wept silently, now less than half an inch tall, the giantess's hand now as wide as a gymnasium, the laughter still ringing in her ears, her tormentors, although less than two feet away, now looking like distant mountains...

-----------

She woke up in sweat, breathing heavily. She touched her chest and waist to make sure she was still wearing her pajamas. After making sure she was the same size as she was when she went to bed, she took some deep breaths, then got up. She sat down on her computer chair to look down at Mark, who was still sleeping. Overcome with sympathy and affection for the tiny man, she started touching him as slightly as she could in order not to wake him up. She whispered:

''Thanks for the nightmare, little man.''

She then realized he was naked, his loincloth lying a couple of inches away from him. Unlike the first time they met however, it did not embarrass her to see him unclad. On the contrary, she felt even closer to him. She gently turned him on his back and gave him the softest kiss she could muster on his tiny chest. It did not wake him up. With a sad smile, Kate went back to her bed.

''You know, Mark, I was thinking...'' she thought just before going back to sleep, ''I must be so big to you. If only you knew how small I feel... How small I am everywhere else.''