- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Labour is a trial of life. Flavour is the centre of taste. Aristotle.

 

Notice: This story contains sexual material not suitable for younger readers. If you are under 18, please back out now.

Disclaimer:  All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers, of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tony stops on a lonely road to pick up a hitchhiker.

It was as I was driving my white Bentley convertible back to my country house in the village of Much Hadham that I espied a lovely-looking young lady walking on the other side of the quiet road leading to the village. She really looked stunning – tall, slim, with long slender shapely legs. She wore white, high-heeled ankle boots, but what attracted me most were her exciting mini-skirt and her long blonde hair.

  I glanced around with the suspicion of some man lurking nearby with nefarious intentions, but both sides of the road had no trees, bushes or anywhere a person could hide, so I slowly drove alongside her and, in a polite manner, asked her if she’d like a lift to wherever she was walking.  It did strike me as odd that such a beauty would be out there in such a lonely place, but all my curiosity was swept away when I saw her face.

 

  Like her figure and the rather revealing attire she wore, she looked so captivating. She gave me a smile and I was half expecting her to reply with a refusal, but, to my great joy, she accepted.

  I had to glance at her superb legs as she gracefully settled in next to me, and I felt my manhood stir at the sight of her thighs which became more revealed as she reclined in the seat.

 

  “So how far are you going?” I asked as I compressed the accelerator.

  “How far are you going?” she asked, and again my pulses rose by the sheer sexiness of her voice.

   “Well, Miss, I’m going to my place in the next village. Well, it’s just on the outskirts, but I’ll be happy to drive you wherever you wish.” And in my thoughts I added – all the way to heaven, if you like…and taking a second glance at her alluring thighs.

   “Are you married, or have a girlfriend?” she asked while keeping her eyes on the road ahead.

 

    Now I must confess that I’d always been a lecherous sort, and with my good looks, had taken advantage of many a damsel in my time. At the age of 35 I was still happy to be a bachelor, and at that moment was jolly glad I was single. I told her I had no wife and never had, and that I was in between girlfriends.  I was conscious of her turning to look at me, and with a brief glance, saw that she wore a satisfied smile. That gave me a thrilling thought and almost made me lose attention to my driving. It made my concentration even more distracting when she suggested I could take her to my place for a drink!

 

  O, my Lord! I thought, this is the easiest pick-up I’ve ever had, and what a pick-up!

  The next mile went as quick as a flash. I drove the car onto my driveway feeling on top of the world.

   “What would you like?” I asked as we stepped into the sitting-room and made for the drinks cabinet.

    “O, just a small one – gin and tonic,” she replied as she sat herself on one of my plush armchairs.

  She took the glass from my hand without a word, but her eyes caught mine rather suggestively.  “Tell me,” I asked as I sat opposite her, “what’s your name and where are you going?”

   “My name is Tarina,” she replied, “and I am going where fate takes me.”

   I was perplexed at her second reply. What could she mean?  What she said next left me in no doubt: “Would you like to make love?”   I nearly dropped my glass: “Tarina!” I gasped, “That would be heavenly! You’re so beautiful!”

   I had to say that, not as a means of getting her to feel good as I’d often said to my previous “targets” but because she was so damned sexy, so seductive.

 

  She steadied herself by holding onto my shoulder and removed her ankle boots so that she stood equal to my height of 5’ 8”, and regarded me steadily: Why waste the moment?” she murmured. “I want you as much as you want me. You do want to get inside me, don’t you?”

  I could only nod my head, and wore a big grin. Life couldn’t be better. It was the easiest catch I’d ever made, and the very best!

  “Good, then let’s go to your bedroom,” she murmured softly, beguilingly.

 

   I shewed the staircase and followed her, telling her which room. As we ascended I was enthralled by her lovely bottom; my exhilaration soared as I pictured those awesome buttocks. How I hungered to feel those firm cheeks, and perhaps….but I mustn’t get ahead of myself.

  Once in the bedroom she turned to face me: Have you an adjoining room…a dressing-room?

  “No, an en suite, just there,” I informed her weakly, indicating the door.

   “Good,” she smiled, “I shall prepare myself. You stay and undress…everything. No socks or under-pants, then lie on the bed and close your eyes. I shall not be long.”

 

   I did as she bade me. I was elated as I lay with my mind conjuring up a vortex of erotic images and planning my moves with that stunning body of hers.

  After what seemed an eon but was mere minutes, I sensed her leaving the en suite.

  “Now you may open your eyes, Tony.”

  The vision that befell me was out of this world. She was, to put it mildly, a vision of indescribable beauty, a wondrous vision sent to be a moment’s ornament.

  She hadn’t stripped naked as I had thought, but what she wore was that must more alluring; a tiny bra of white that only covered half her breasts. The garment below was a mere scrap of material that gave her the modesty of a virgin.

  What a wondrous precursor to what was to come!  So I thought in great anticipation.

 

  With all my previous conquests it was straightforward sex…a little fumbling, caressing, a bit of kissing and then on with the job in hand. All over in 15 minutes or so; but with this mortal angel was something else.

  She climbed onto the bed and knelt astride my torso, then without a word, took my right hand and, to my surprise and with a tinge of amusement, used a silken cord to tie around my wrist and secured it to the bedpost.  Why I allowed her to do that I cannot explain except that I was bewitched and already sexually aroused. She did the same to my left hand.

  Ah, a game, I assumed. Well, I was up to it as well as being spellbound as she reached behind to unclip her bra-strap.   I gazed in awe at her resplendent, magnificent orbs, the nipples proudly displayed that had developed into firm, turgid tips.

  My heavens! I thought, she has got to be as excited as I was!  However, it did feel somewhat disappointing that I was unable to feel and fondle her.

 

  She leaned down bringing her breasts close to my face. O, how I ached to take each of those strawberry-like nipples between my lips – like a babe starving for its mother’s milk.

  “You’ve had many girls , haven’t you, Tony?” she murmured into my ear. “You’ve snared them, seduced them, had your way with them and cast them aside like a pair of old socks and with the same regard as that of a worn out toothbrush. You broke many hearts with your caddish ways; but did you care? No, you cared not one iota for those poor girls.”

   As she spoke those words I suddenly became afraid. How on earth could she know of my past “love-life”?  I mean, I had my first sexual experience when I was but a lad of 14 and the girl was 15, and it was her who seduced me!  I can never forget her. Her name was Kathleen. She was well-known and was usually called Kate – hence she was known by my peers as “Keyhole Kate.”   But I was amazed that this woman, Tania, knew of my past.

  The other reason I became rather frightened was the vindictiveness of her voice. Her eyes bored into mine like shards of glass, and an icy hand gripped my heart; so, instead of an angel, I saw her as an angel of vengeance – a Nemesis incarnate.

 

  “Tarina!”  I gasped in desperation, “I’m sorry for the hurt I caused those girls! I never meant to…”

  As I begged she raised herself up and slipped off her skimpy lower garment and resumed her position astride my chest allowing me a brief glimpse of her intimate womanhood – the plump, fatty labia crowned by the fair hair of her pubes.

  I gazed in utter confusion at her stern expression, her lips tight with her hitherto unknown intent.  In that short space of time I watched disturbed as she casually turned the garment inside-out.  I wasn’t exactly looking forward to what she had in mind.

Suddenly, without a word, she thrust the warm and scented garment into my mouth. With her steely eyes fixed on me, she then used her bra to tie around my face so that I was unable to eject her muffling gag.

   Due to the very warm weather and guessing how long she had worn the scanty knickers, I was not at all pleased.

 

  “Now I shall tell you of your fate,” she said, spreading her thighs wider apart so that her weight bore down on my heaving chest. “I am a professional assassin. I’m paid well for my work. Not only am I paid well, I enjoy it. I get such a thrill at seeing the look of terror on my victims’ faces; to see their eyes full of fear, the tears.  And shall I tell you more? Yes, I shall. I am going to shrink you…to a certain size, and you know what, that size will be?  Why, my poor defenceless fool, it’ll be the size of your penis at its full erection.

O, yes, I have been informed of its size by several of your erstwhile conquests; but before you are transfigured, let me shew you what use you’ll be put to for the next few hours or perhaps days and nights.”  

  So saying, she positioned herself higher and I was presented with her most feminine jewel. It was the closest I had ever been to that place apart from one or two occasions when I had planted tentative kisses, and only with my eyes tightly shut. It was at her command that I look. My senses took a frenzied glimpse into what she had referred to when I had magically become a mere toy – a human dildo. It horrified me for the sight of her vagina was hardly pleasant to see. My hands were bound, my mouth stuffed with her knickers, so that when she spread her knees wider apart the only respiratory means available to me were my nostrils, but even they were oppressed as her weight rested over my face. It was nigh impossible to breathe.

 

  Perhaps, I thought in sheer panic, she was about to exact the penalty for my dastardly treatment of all those girls I had abused and used; and that this time it was my turn to suffer – by suffocation!

  If I had been aware of what was to follow I think I would have preferred such a manner of my demise.

 

  I had almost given up the ghost as a dark cloud descended. My last thought at that moment was that I should be murdered in such a manner that befitted my past indiscretions; but then, at the very last moment, she raised herself. I gulped in life-giving air.  Tanya gazed down at me, regarding my frantic gasps.

  “And now,” she murmured, “You shall be shrunk…to eight inches.”  She thereupon swung her leg over and stepped onto the floor.  I had recovered enough to look at her as she turned her back to my gaze.  I still found myself admiring her lovely behind, those wondrous orbs of firm, fatty buttocks under which I had almost suffocated.

  She took from her handbag a polythene bag and from it produced a syringe. She turned back to face me. I glanced first at her prominent breasts and then her face as she placed the hypodermic needle-point to my upper arm.  There came a sharp but not painful prick, but I felt the dull ache as she injected whatever was in the instrument into my vein.

  I can’t say how long the effect took place, but it slowly accomplished its purpose. I actually felt myself diminishing in size.  The first realization was that the cords binding my wrists became loose, but I was too weak to take advantage of my released bondage.

 

  She remained regarding my astounding metamorphosis pitilessly. She removed her knickers from my mouth and her bra from around my ever-decreasing head, and I was able to give voice to my frightful condition:  For heaven’s sake!” I cried, “What are you doing to me?”  Her expression remained remorseless, and all she said was, “Eight inches, Tony. Just as I promised, and perfect for what I have in mind.”

 

  In due course the aching of my limbs and the tingling of my peripheral nerves ceased, and then a most peculiar sensation came over me. It was as though I was experiencing a torrid sexual thrill.  As I stared transfixed at Tanya’s now gigantic awesome figure, and what amazed me was that I was actually wanting to be abused by her – to be used as she had said, a dildo, and be thrust into her vagina and, dare I say it, her rear passage! Even the thought of being consumed orally appealed to me.  I realized I was insane to think of such unholy acts, and eventually die.   

 

  Note to readers: At this stage, because of the lack of interest to my previous tale, I have decided to curtail this yarn and see how many enthusiastic members of this site would welcome the continuation.