[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

A young male hitch hiker is picked up by a beautiful woman -- but he gets more than a lift.

The ravishing goddess wants Tony to satuate her lust -- and to eat him!!!!!


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Humiliation, Toilet, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3351 Read: 20873
Published: September 22 2010 Updated: September 22 2010
Story Notes:

The ravenous beauty that picks up Tony takes him to the "house of a friend" and gives him a soft drink --- with something in it besides coke.

Notice: This story contains sexual material not suitable for younger readers. If you are under 18, please back out now.

Disclaimer:  All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers, of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

1. Chapter 1: Kidnapped by banfield [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1339 words)
Tony gets more than a ride.

2. Chapter 2: Part of Her by banfield [Reviews - 1] (2012 words)

 

Tony is forced to do disgusting things for his mistress --- and then......