- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: Any publicly recognized character living or dead, besides the mention of Miley Cyrus is completely coincedental.

Chapter 1

Shantel Middle is the one person I love the most romantically. She is eightteen, as am I. She has the dark chocolate brown hair and milk chocolate eyes to match. Her skin is not too white, but her dark hair accents the paleness. She is five foot six in height. She is friends with my sister, Chelsea of sixteen and her slightly heavy friend Brianna Fondley, who is seventeen. Chelsea is also five six but with green eyes and blonde hair. It has red streaks that blend naturraly. Brianna has light blonde hair, blue eyes, and is five foot two. Chelsea and I are close, and Brianna is obsessed with me. 

My name is Alec Meebo. I am five foot eleven with auburn hair and sea green eyes that have a caramel center.

Brianna and Shantel were spending the night. It was mid summer and we still had quite a while before school started back up. It was late, or early, one in the morning. The girls were in their PJs in the basement where they would sleep. They had just finished singing and talking and whatnot. I had bought a shrinking potion online, and I took a spoonful. It said it would wear off anywhere from a couple hours, to several days! I hoped the first. I stood at the foot of the basement stairs and started to shrink.

I wanted to shrink so that I could gather intel, see if Shantel liked me or not. And maybe have some fun if I could.

It was a weird feeling, everything getting gigantic around me, a tingling in my toes. I looked around. It worked! Two inches tall as the bottle had said. My clothes had shrunk with me, since I rubbed a dab on them too. I slowly made my way downstairs. Step by step. I made it off the final step after what seemed like hours. 

I looked around, careful to stay hidden. The girls were laughing and the couch. Then Brianna got up and headed toward the stairs. Anybody but her finding me would be better!

I jumped into a slipper next to me and hid at the toe of the shoe. Suddenly I was moving, or the slipper was. A huge tan foot wiggled into the fluffy slipper.

"Cold floor upstairs!" I heard a booming voice say. 

Five pink painted toes pressed me against the dark fabric. They were soft and warm. And even though I despised Brianna, my sexual instincts kicked in. I took hold the nearest toe to me, her pinkie toe. Even as the slipper jostled up and down as she ascended up the stairs and into my kitchen. I rubbed my now stiff manhood on the toe, licked it. My toungue felt every toe print ridge. The smell was of strawberries, not of sweat. Why don't girls feet stink!? At least, none I know. 

Brianna did her business, then ran downstairs. It was a bumpy yet pleasant ride. She kicked off the slippers, but I didn't go with it. I had still been holding her toe. She literally jumped onto the couch. I had to stuggle to hold on. 

As soon as her foot hit the couch I let go. Then I made my way across it. I had to go behind them to reach the other side. I first passed behind Brianna's unicorn jammy bottoms. She was mostly away from the back of the couch so I just walked past her. Next Chelsea. It made me uncomfortable to see her so big. But I had to pass her too. I hung to the top of her PJ bottoms and squeezed across. My tiny fingers pressed against her warm back as I did. I finally made it to Shantel, and I stopped. She was telling a story about an experience of hers and I listened. But I leaned on her upper thigh while doing so. She had on short shorts, nightwear. Her pale skin was cool, a definate contrast to Chels and Bri.

"I went rock climbing last week and I epically failed!"

"What happened?" Chelsea said.

"Nothing," Shantel stated, "I couldn't pull myself up like ten feet!"

"That's okay," Brianna consoled, "I couldn't do that either."

"Thanks," Shantel said. She flashed her smile, just another thing I love about her. 

Chelsea flipped up a Mountain Dew soda tab and chugged. Shantel and Brianna erupted in a chant of "Chug! Chug!" all of a sudden. Vibrations echoed through the air. Shantel's leg shook, shaking me.

Chelsea slammed the can down and calmly said, "Go on, dearest Shantel."

"Okay," Shantel settled in, which knocked me off my feet. But I got up and went back to my previous spot by her thigh, "I know you told me your bro bro was a good climber, Chelsea."

This was it, I held my breath semiconsciously. I clutched Shantel's flesh.

Chels nodded, "Yeah, he climbed a fifty foot rock wall in under a minute."

"Wow," Brianna gasped, "I'm gonna marry him someday." I couldn't see her, but I'd bet anything her eyes flew into Briannaland.

Chelsea kiddingly scolded, "Now Bri, remember what we said?"

"Yeah, but I can always dream, right?"

Yeah she can dream, I thought.

Shantel interceded, "Do you think he likes me?" I gulped a cautious, hopeful gulp.

"Why?" asked Chels.

"Yeah, why," Brianna repeated.

"Okay, I know you guys can keep a secret," Here it is! "When I was rock climbing, I was wishing the whole time that Alec could be there, teaching me, maybe giving my butt a push upward every now and again." She winked at the last one.

I almost screamed yes! But I settled for a quick push on her butt, just like she said.

"So do you think he likes me?" She asked.

"I hope not," Brianna said.

Chelsea thought a second, "You should test it. Let me think... kiss him! Oh that would be funny!"

"Yeah?" Shantel asked to them and herself.

Suprisingly, Brianna joined in, "Yeah! If I can't have him, maybe you can."

"A quick kiss?" Shantel pondered.

"Of course!" Chelsea grinned.

The girls started giggling and talking about my kiss.

"When should I do it?" She asked.

Chelsea answered, "In the morning, at seven thirty in the morning, outside by the sunrise. I will secretly video tape it. You tell him to come outside. It will be his first kiss, so it'll be great!"

I found my way up to my room. I had to get some rest. Plus, for some reason, I had started to grow already. If they had seen me it would have ruined everything!



Chapter 2

I woke up at seven fifteen the next morning. I made sure to shower once I had gotten bigger the night before so I would smell good. I spent the next ten minutes freshing up so I would look good, but it would be believable that I had just woken up.

I heard a knock, and after waiting five seconds, opened the door.

"Yes?" I said.

"Good morning!" Shantel said. Her light blue tank top complemented her pale skin. And her dark brown hair swirled like pudding. She wore her dark blue short shorts.

"What's up?" I said.

"Chelsea wants to show you something outside."

She grabbed my wrist and pulled, "Okay." I said and followed. I'm not normally a girl crazy beast like I had fallen prey last night. I am more often a gentleman, and I remained so this morning. She led me outside onto the deck. A swirl of oranges and pinks and blues smashed across the sky in a fury of graceful color, all revolving around one half circle redness that woke on the horizon.

"Where's Chels?" I lyingly asked.

"She's, 'er, getting the suprise! Okay, close your eyes."

I closed them, and shook lightly. 

"Okay, I actualy have your suprise," Shantel whispered. Then her lips hit mine. She started to pull away, but because I kissed in return, she stayed longer. I heard Brianna and Chelsea gasp softly in unison. I thought I heard Brianna ask, Are you sure this is his first kiss? Positive, I think Chelsea said. and indeed it had. 

Shantel moved her arms up and clasped them around my neck. I placed on hand on her lower back, and the other in her hair. Our lips moved with one another, like they were made to fit like a key with only one lock to open. We slowly parted, and looked into eachother's eyes.

Then she widened her eyes and stepped back, "You DO like me?! Woah!"

"Ever since you first walked through my door two years ago."

"Will you excuse me a sec?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

Then she ran around the corner, and I caught Chelsea and Brianna hugging her. I know that they thought I couldn't, but I heard them.

They chatted quickly about how cool they thought it was. I heard Shantel say, "He was an AMAZING kisser!"

"I know! He looked like it!" Chelsea said, "My bro bro rocks! It would rock even more if he dated you!" 

Then Shantel walked back to me and before she could open her mouth I asked, "Are you busy next Friday at seven?"

She looked stunned, "No, I'm not!"

"So your answer is..."

"Yes, yes."

Next week I took Shantel out for dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. We talked and ate and then talked some more. I drove her to her house and walked her to her front porch. 

"I had a good time," she said.

"So did I, thanks for coming."

I would given her a quick lip lock, but I spotted her father peering out the window. I waved at him and he raised his brows at me. I leaned in and kissed Shantel on the forehead.

"What was that?" She asked.

I nodded my head in her Dad's direction.

"Oh," she said.

And then I went home, I had a party planned for the next weekend.



Chapter 3

I had everything set for the party on the day of. Drinks, chips, music, chairs, etc. I was inviting few people. Coming to my party were these: Chelsea would obviously be there, Shantel, Chelsea's other friends Loretta Wallhite and Brianna, and my friends Ben Bitell, Charlie Wallhite, and Jared Wolff. 

Everyone came, when Shantel did she kissed me quickly on the lips. We all settled into chairs and played a round of truth or dare, clean style. Loretta is about five foot five, but has a pretty face that hold a bright set of blue eyes. But don't be fooled, she's hard core, with dark hair, pale skin, and too much eyeliner. Her brother Charlie is the same only lighter hair, a bit less hard core, and five foot five. Jared has dark crew cut hair and teal eyes. He is a tad overweight but he can sure move on the dance floor. He loves too sing and is quite good at it, he is shooting for broadway. Lastly, Ben is five foot nine, with blonde hair cut semi short and dark blue eyes. He is a skateboarder and is always getting me to tape him trying new moves.

Well, after the game I went in the kitchen to get all everyone drinks. Somehow my shrinking potion had ended up on the counter, I quickly swiped it and put it away. I carried in the drinks and gave them to everyone. Everyone but me took a sip. Chelsea piped up,

"You guys like them? I found this cool purple stuff that I thought would taste great in them!"

Oh no! She had put the shrinking potion in! All around the room people started looking odd. Mixing it with the drinks caused everyone to pass out. A few minutes later they woke up. Loretta was unaffected, but everyone else had shrunk. The guys were two inches tall, like I had been, and the girls were six inches. They all gathered around, most in a panic, looking around.  Loretta screamed when she saw them and swatted A random person, Jared, he was fine but he screamed. I grabbed Loretta's shoulders and calmed her and then everyone else. Then I explained.

"Chelsea didn't know, but she put shrinking potion in the drinks. It didn't affect Loretta for some reason. It does wear off within tops a few days."

Everyone both sighed relief and gasped at the same time.

"So let's just relax until that happens."

It took a while, but everyone did. Loretta grabbed Charlie, "Dude, you are cute!"

"I am not!" He yelled back. She set him down and picked up Ben, "I like you," She said. Then she gave him a big wet kiss. He got an erection. Loretta sat on the couch with Ben.

 Brianna and Jared found out they like eachother, and became Girlfriend and boyfriend before my eyes. Same with Chelsea and Charlie. I always thought Chelsea and Charlie would be nice together. But it was kind of diffacult for both couples right now considering the four inch height difference was a big deal in their current state. But they managed. Brianna cradled Jared like a baby and they talked. 

Shantel climbed onto my hand. And I sat on the couch.

"Well, this is interesting. How did it happen?" Shantel asked.

"I told y-" I began but she interrupted.

"No, I mean where did your sister get it?"

I paused, I wouldn't lie to her, "I got it online a month back, I hadn't thought it would work."

"Have you used it before."

"Yes, the night before you kissed me I shrunk myself and went in the basement."

"So you heard... and what happened."

"Yes I heard, but I meant it, I love you."

"Even though you eavesdropped, I still love you too, Alec. But what happened?"

"When I came down there I had to hide in a slipper, which unfortunately, Brianna put on and went upstairs. But when I got to the couch downstairs I sat by you and listened to you talk, then I went to my room and slept."

Shantel sat down on my palm and thought. Then she looked at me, "I thought I felt a little push when I talked about you pushing my butt in rock climbing."

"Yeah, doin what you said," I smiled hopefully.

"Well I think that's cute, do you like my butt?"

"Most wonderful butt in the world," I said. 

We went on talking, she let me touch her tiny butt, and them I kissed her because she wanted the one time experience. 

Everyone went to bed, the small ones on pillows. Ben slept on Loretta's boobs. Shantel on my chest. Then next morning Ben was on Loretta, almost her height. All four of the others were side by side fully grown. And so was Shantel. I had my arms resting on her stomach. Her head against my chin. 

We all had breakfast, Ben wasn't quite there, so everyone gave him a bit of a rough time. By everyone I mean me, Chels, Jared, and Charlie. Everyone went home. Now we all had a partner, someone to love.



Chapter 4

I found a way to vary the shrinking size. If mixed in a kind of juice, the person will shrink to a certain height. (i.e. Orange juice will make you six inches tall.) I bought several bottles of the stuff to experiment. Then when all experimentation was thoroughly examined I stashed the bottles away. I also found that depending on the amount you will shrink for an either shorter or longer time. And I also found that I actualy didn't have to dab potion on my clothes, they shrink with me automatically.

Several of us had a small pool party at Shantel's house. I brought along the potion. And we discussed there who wanted to shrink. Of us couples, only Brianna and Jared didn't come. Loretta was afraid to shrink so she opted out of that one. So was Ben. The rest of us decided to shrink down to six inches.

I love deep water, so six inches in a not so large pool was gigantic! I swam with Shantel on my back. Her yellow and red bikini looked great on her. I loved how her belly slid on my back, how her legs clutched mine in an iron hold, how her arms embraced my neck so easily. Over a long distance Loretta was on Ben's shoulders and Charlie was racing Chels. Loretta hopped off of Ben, her black bikini had been dry before. She picked up Chelsea and Charlie, and then came over and plucked up Shantel and me.

"Look," Loretta said to Ben, "I'm holding four people at once!"

Loretta doesn't really know how to handle shrunken people, she isn't the most mature person I know. She dropped three of us, it didn't feel great, but it was water so it wasn't entirely horrible. She clasped her fingers around Charlie's tiny form and placed him in her bikini bottom. He tried to get out but the bikini was tight and up to his head at this point. It was super tight, it showed all her ins and outs. As Loretta walked Charlie slipped completely under. All there was, was this little lump on her giant, smooth butt. 

"Here," Ben said.

I didn't know Ben was already this close to Loretta, nor did I know Loretta was not a modest person. Ben pulled back on her bikini bottom, grabbed Charlie, and put him in the pool. He then squeezed her bare butt, which was exposed to us, and they both laughed. 

We swam for about an hour, and at that point Shantel and Charlie had grown. Charlie was not very happy with his sister. Shantel held me as she climbed out.

"Why are you still small?" She asked.

"Guess I put too much potion in my oj."

She shrugged, "Okay."

She set me down on the grass to put on a shirt and shorts. When she bent over her massive butt filled my sky. I jumped up and touched it. 

"Hey!" She said with a slight grin.

I shrugged as if to say 'Wasn't me but it was'.

She turned around and I was suddenly grabbed into the air. Giggles exploded above. Shantel's four year old sister Audrey had me. Her blonde curls flapped in the wind.

I yelled and yelled to no avail. Audrey hopped on her baby bike and stuck me head first in her mouth so she could ride with two hands. Hot mist prickled my skin, her wet, meaty tongue slapped my face. The only time I ever would want this action is from Audrey's big sister, my girlfriend!

I was afraid her teeth would crush me, I decided the best to escape was to go in farther. At six inches it's not that hard to move when I'm a toddler mouth. I climbed in and grabbed her ubula. That punching bag like thing at the back of your mouth. She threw up, my fall hurt, and I was covered in mucus and slop, but she ran away crying. I made my way back to the pool, Loretta saw me,

"There he is!" She shouted.

Loretta ran over to me. 

"Eew!" She said as she poked me with her toe. She picked me up and looked around. She shrugged and took off her bikini top, wiping me off with it. 

"There! Good as... as you were before." she washed off her top in the pool and put it back on. Then she hopped into Ben's arms. Shantel held me,

"What happened to you?" 

I told her what happened, and even Loretta cleaning me. 

"I should have done that," she said.

"Really?"

"Well around the corner but der!"

For good measure she rubbed me across her chest. 

Chelsea and I grew and we all got into fresh, dry clothes. Loretta took a shower. Then she came through the living room where we were wet and naked.

"I can't find a towel," she declared.

Shantel quickly directed her from her spot on my lap. My hand absent mindedly simply resting on her short short's crotch.

"That was odd," I said.

"Not something I want to see again, this has to be the millionth time!" Charlie sighed.

"Man I love her," Ben sighed differently.

Loretta came back with a towel on her shoulder to head back to the bathroom, still naked.

"Million and one!" Charlie raised his hands to the air. Chelsea nodded beside him.

Audrey ran through. I shook my head at her.

Loretta joined, clothed, our group. Chelsea chuckled when Ben sat on Loretta's lap.

"Okay! Crushing!" Loretta weezed.

Ben hopped off and sat beside her, arm around. I held Shantel's hand as she leaned back against my chest. And Loretta leaned against Ben's shoulder. I guess Charlie didn't want to be shown up so he rubbed Chelsea's feet. 

Oh, it's on, I thought. 

I stroked Shantel's hair behind her ear. And cradled her baby style as I kissed her softly. Loretta jumped at Ben giving him complete makeout. The whole sit legs around his back, hands on his head thing. Charlie looked nervous, he had never kissed before. He started small, but worked down to the neck. Then I declared truce. Shantel pouted, 

"That was nice," she said.

Our gathering ended and we all went home. Unfortunately, Loretta had convinced Charlie to have a drink and sheshrunk him. So she had to carry him out. And, poor guy, I'm sure I saw her put him in
Her shirt when she was driving off. 

Next week we started back school, our according couples stayed together, watching Brianna and Jared try to kiss amused me. It was diffacult for them, considering their mutual obesety. It seemed everyone but the nerds had a partner. The goths weren't doing great either, nor did they care, I think Loretta was banned from the goth scene by her fellow gothees. But she didn't care, she had Ben. She actualy started wearing more normal clothes. And gave herself red hair. I assume it's because the gothees threatened her life if she stayed gothic. Don't get me wrong, she was the same Loretta as always, just a tad more normal looking.

A month into school was the dance. Three couples were chosen at school start dances. The three voted on as most cute or great. Going for the first place hardest was my old crush, Carly Burke. She is five foot six with light blonde hair and sea blue eyes. She is beautiful, but she isn't real. That's why I fell for Shantel. Carly knew I liked her, and always held it over me. She may be popular, but so was I. 

At the dance, everyone had a blast except Carly. She was only focused on grabbing votes. Her partner was Josiah Garris, she didn't even like him, but he liked her and he was the most popular guy at the school. As a plus for her, he hailed from the UK, so his accent was well heard by the voters. The events took place and then everyone voted.

In third were these two people named Amanda Haes and Garret Godsee. In second, Carly and Josiah. Carly walked on stage, madder than heck. I suprised when Shantel and I were called up for first. A crown was placed on either of our heads. The crowd chanted: Kiss, kiss! So we did.

Carly marched trotted over, "Congrats!" She said with an obviously fake smile and left. I could tell she wanted revenge. A while later I went to use the restroom and then Carly ran up and stuck her finger in my mouth.

"What the?" I said.

Carly laughed as I shrunk. Four inches. She pinned my arms down.

"Help!" I yelled as Josiah crouched down.
 
I had no idea how Carly got the potion, but knowing Carly, I feared my life. 

"Woah, you were right," Josiah said in astonishment. 

"You know the plan," Carly ordered.

"Oh yeah, right."

Carly lifted her fingers and I tried to scramble away. But Josiah grabbed me. Carly stood guard while Josiah brought me in a classroom and shut the door.

"Hey sorry, bro, but Carly demands, I do."

"You could pretend whatever you have to do!" I shouted.

"She'll look in," he said. Then he dabbed more  potion in my mouth and I shrunk down to half an inch. 

He carefully picked me up and put me on his tongue while he took off his pants. He put me on the classroom table. I looked up in horror as his massive penis crushed me. I tried to push away the erection but failed. It wiped across my face, the smell was impossibly grotesque. Then he sat on me, both the pain and the wretched smell was unimaginable. Then he stopped, and Carly came in.

"Enjoy yourself?" She asked tauntively.

She went her finger with her in nail polish remover and touched me. I grew to a three inches. Ever slowly growing. Carly shouted in my face,

"I was supposed to win!"

She laid me on my back and bent my arm till it broke.

"Agh!" I shreaked in complete pain. 

"That is the pain you caused me!" She yelled.

I whispered, "I doubt that."
She dropped me in the trash, and then left.

Outside Shantel was calling for me. After an hour I was big enough to get out. Another hour and I was full size, give or take a couple inches. The school was locked from the outside, I couldn't get out, everyone was gone, and my arm hurt like nothing you ever felt. I found some wood and rope in the shop class room. I made a splint and found a place for the night.

It was, imaginably, impossible to sleep, so I just layer there, looking at the curling fan turning. The way my life has changed in a three months is almost a one eighty turnaround.

The next morning, the custodian had quite a shock finding a student still in the school.

I went to the ER and got my brake fixed up. Then I went home and got out of my suit for real clothes. And then I realized, I had my phone in the suit pocket! Crap!

I went to explain things to Shantel, but leave out the penis attack. "I thought you had just dumped me! I was crying all night, I'm sorry about what that crazy Carly did, but still!"

I held Shantel to me, "I love you, I could never leave you."

Shantel's tear stained face looked into my loving eyes, "Just, don't do that again!"

"Agreed," I said.

I took her to breakfast and we talked, soon things were back to normal. O had to tell everyone I broke it in a car wreck the night before. My car backed me up, considering Carly and Josiah had stuck crashed it themselves. I assume a brick on the pedal got it into that tree.

I rode with Shantel to school instead of the other way around until I bought a new car. well, used, but new to my owning it.

Carly pretended everything was normal, and had dumped Josiah the day after. I wasn't liking him at the moment but couldn't help but feel sorry for him a little.



Chapter 5

I was walking the halls to algebra II, Shantel had this and music with me. Although our arrangements in music were different than you might think. But I'll explain that later. Josiah came up to us, guilt was all I took of his face. 

"Hey," He said, "I'm sorry for what I did, I won't try and get you to forgive me, but there it is."

He appologized a couple more times and then left. Shantel touched my shoulder so I stopped.

"What was that all about?" She asked.

"Uh, you don't wanna know," I said scratching my head. Not really your average bedtime story.

"Tell me," she demanded.

I was stubborn but gave in. "When Carly shrunk me, she kind of ordered Josiah to... crush me."

"That's all? I mean I know it might hurt, but why was that such a secret?"

I had to shift my weight, it felt like trying to tell your parents you got knocked up. 

"He crushed me with his, with his junk."

Shantel's eyes widened with a hint of revolsion.

"Okay, going to class now," she said and we both headed to class in awkward silence.

At my last class of the day, cooking, my mom makes me do it, I had the unfortunate displeasure of drinking something Carly made without knowing. Yup, no one saw me shrink so Carly said I had felt sick and went home. But I was really two inches tall in her clasped fist. Light peeked in, and the massive hand moved quickly. I was suddenly on her sandal. Foot pressed against me. That did not do my broken arm much good. I had to stop shrinking!

Her perfume scented feet simply rested on top of me. I struggled and struggled and worked my way out. I managed to squeeze free and Carly faked dropping a pencil to grab me, or kill me, I'll never know. I ran like heck, her hand was gaining on me, but I was literally saved by the bell as kids got up to leave. But I was dodging flip flops, sneakers and the like as teenage girls thundered out. Everywhere I turned I was dodging a foot. 

Moving out of one giant girl's way, another one's sandal scooped me up. Great, more feet. Up above me was a skirt, up further was... uh nothing. Somebody decided they don't like underwear, unfortunate. 

I fell off her foot once she reached the hall. Again I was dodging feet. In my scurrying I oblivious to the hand screaming toward my miniscule form. I was snatched up and placed in a bra. I was bumped around, it was completely dark. My face was forcably pressed against warm skin. After a while of discomfort whoever she was stopped. I hoped with all my being it wouldn't be Carly.

I was grabbed and brought out, it was Loretta. 

"Sorry Alec, I saw you and I knew I had to hide you."

"You could have put me in your bag," I said pointing to what she had at her side.

"Oh," she realized, "Yeah."

I grew back after a couple minutes. Loretta was keeping me company while I grew. She is cute, if I was dating Shantel I could easily fall for her. She was so nice, but so was Shantel. 

"Thanks," I told her, "You're a good friend."

Loretta suddenly told me Ben broke up with her. She started to cry. She put her head on my chest. I held her in return, calming her. And then, without warning, she kissed me. I stopped it, but Shantel had just been walking by and saw us.

I tried to run after Shantel, explain, but it looked bad. Her boyfriend kissing, so she thought, in a secluded corner? Yeah, pretty suspicious.

Shantel wouldn't hear me out. She went home, unfortunate because it was my car she took. 

For the next week she wouldn't speak to me. She told me we were finished. After another month she got together with Josiah. I went to Loretta, to try and fix the first part of this odd puzzle. But we ended up kissing, and I loved it. Loretta was like an energy drink, refreshing and quite a ride. She used body and tongue, I figure she was too much for Ben. She slept in my bed on that first night.

"I thought Shantel was my soulmate," I told her. 

Loretta snuggled into me, "Well you thought wrong, maybe it's me."

She kissed me again. Her clothes came off mine, except for my boxers, did as well. As our bodies entwined and I felt satisfaction.

I awoke the next morning with Lor in my arms. It was cold, no comforter on a cold October night. I guided my fingers along Loretta's sleeping face. I never could have dated goth Loretta, but agressively sweet Loretta, yes. 

I saw Shantel at school, but she would just ignore me and grab Josiah's arm. It made me mad before, but Loretta filled that hole. Ben was dating goth girl, who used to be Loretta's best friend; Bethany Garris, Josiah's twin sister. 

Whenever Loretta saw them she would give me either a liplock or a butt sqeeze. 

In case you haven't noticed, my favorite thing to do is kiss, and Loretta would do anything. Heck, she would streak in the cafeteria for me if I asked. Everything I used to do with Shantel, I now did with more irrationability with Loretta. But something was missing, I felt as if Loretta was a crutch, my love to be temporarily poured into. But then again, Shantel left me, she was the one who would not listen, if anything I was finding something better, someone who deserved my love, my compassion. I was a deep person with simple desires. I remembered back, the day I first saw Shantel. She had come over to hang out with Chelsea, I was in love, and she told me a couple months back, she had liked me as well. She loved my piano, the songs I wrote. I had just been working on a piece just for her before she broke up with me. I had finished it, was about to show it to her. Life goes on, I move on.

I walked into school. Shantel was upset, trying to hide her tears behind her upraised knees. She sat crumpled against the wall. Then I saw Josiah making out with a cheerleader a short distance the other way. This was no mistake, and neither was Ben, also making out, with Loretta. For some reason, I felt relieved, even though a wrong had been done of me.

But it still hurts, I stood in the middle of the fray, people passed around me in a stream, synchronized yet easily adaptive the change in normallity. My eyes closed, my next choice could change my future, maybe not to a large scale, but a change for better or worse. 

My eyes opened, and I walked to the wall and slid my back down it beside Shantel. I layed my arm around her. 

"I'm sorry," she said.

A month of this and I get sorry? Ah well, take what you get. I made an excuse to the secretary of the school on a leave of absence for the both of us. I took Shantel out for a day of her. 

Later Loretta made sure there were no hard feelings, none. What day, I broke up with my girlfriend and got back with my exgirlfriend in less than five minutes.

Later, Shantel told me the real reason she was crying. She and Josiah made love, them he dumped her for that cheerleader I saw earlier. Shantel may have lost her virginity to a pig of a guy, but at least she wasn't pregnent.

I moved out of my parent's house, I love them, but I needed my own
Place. For one, Shantel's parents kicked her out because she told them what happened. So I let her move in with me, and I know my parents wouldn't have her living with them. Second, it's closer to the college I want to attend. Purdue University, Indiana. It's ten minutes from my apartment instead of thirty.



Chapter 6
     
Christmas came and went and so did the first few months of the new year. Before I knew it, It a month before graduation. After school I came to my apartment, Shantel would be back for another hour so I figured I'd try and shrink myself. 

I had been aiming for six inches, but shrunk half a centimeter. That's about half the size of the cursor on a computer screen. 

Crap, I thought. It was diffacult, making my way through the carpet, and I noticed some insects I hadn't before. 

An ant came over, it was the most disgusting thing I'd ever seen. I thought it would attack, but it just left.  Soon the door opened and Shantel came in. She was the biggest I'd seen her in my life, and I had seen her big.

"Alec! I'm back!" Each step she took shook the ground, unnoticable at normal proportions. She sat on the couch where I was and turned on a girly reality show she liked. She had come back from dance class and was still wearing her fish net tights. It had been over an hour and I still hadn't grown back. 

"Shantel!" I screamed up, she couldn't hear me. I knew what I had to do. I made my to her foot and climbed the fish net. To reach the top of her foot took ten minutes alone. 

As I reached her leg and grabbed hold of the fish net I kissed her leg for luck. The ascent to her knee took a half hour, to her thigh took another. Thank goodness her show was having a marathon. I got to her waist and crawled out across the span of her skirt. Then I screamed her name again, no response.

Then I did something risky, I bit her hand as hard as I could. She waved it off and looked down, she would have crushed me with a quick fist pound but she knew about the shrinking potion. She scooped me up and said,

"You know you didn't have to bite."

Hey, you know, when you're small, an average sized tv is pretty neat.

The next day I went online to the site I bought the shrinking potion from. Well, turns out they had some additions. One thing they had was a growing brownie. Based off Alice in Wonderland much? Anyway, it works opposite of the shrinking one so I bought some. Another thing they had that I bought was a potion to change you into anyone else. Or at least to look and sound like them.

The latter one would help in any needed investigating. 

When I got my magical items I showed them to Shantel. She got a bit excited and wanted to see what it would be like to be someone else. I agreed, but she had to be careful.

"Who who you like to try being?"
Asked.

"Um," she thought.

"Oh and I'm only going to have you be whoever it is for fifteen minutes."

She thought for a while, but eventualy took the sip I had set for her. She stood up and waited. Her body jiggled, and her skin moved and morphed across her entire form. Her clothes stayed the same, but her hair lightened into a caramel auburn, her face became tougher, her eyes green, her skin paler than it already was. She grew taller, her muscles grew as well. And then, when she stood before me changed, she was, well she was me.

My eyebrows moved up on one side, "Me? You chose to be me?"

"I was eager, I thought I was going to be Miley Cyrus but then I started thinking about you."

I shook my head, "I guess a can appriciate that." It was weirder even than shrinking, looking at my physical self, exact to every detail. "It's just, weird."

Shantel looked at her- uh- himself, um myself, uh whatever. 

"I feel strong!" Shantel mired.

"Don't abuse the strength," I said jokingly. "Wanna have a race?"

That would be something, "Sure."

We decided to race one hundred yards to a tree on a neighbor's yard. Shantel signled start and we took off. Shantel may have my speed right now, but I was used to it, I could push myself further than she could even when in my form. We were almost neck in neck, I had let her be ahead to save my energy, what Shantel didn't know was I didn't do well after running top speed from go. Nearing the tree she slipped slowed down, and I hit a burst of speed, whipping past me to the tree.

"There," I said breathing in the air like vaccuum,  "Even when you're me, you can't beat me."

"Yeah yeah," Shantel wheezed.

"Come on," I patted her, my back, "Let go inside, I always eat after I use energy."

"Now I know why, hey! I can eat whatever I want!" she clapped her hands.

"Don't do that until you're a girl again. And even then I don't advise it." 

We ate, we saw a movie, we slept, she as herself obviously.

Carly ignored me now, she was too busy with her new boyfriends. Shantel and I graduated, and a couple months later got into Purdue. We were both going into flight. I wanted to be a commercial airline pilot, and she would be my stewardess. We entered our first class together, hand in hand, a quick kiss before opening the door, we began first stage of true adulthood.