- Text Size +
Story Notes:
1HS

Amy hated life. She hated her stupid family, her stupid neighbors, her stupid classmates, and pretty much anyone she ever met.

Ever.

Amy was not a sociable person by any means. Her short black hair obscured half her face most of the time, and her black clothing and makeup made her rather unapproachable by most peoples standards.

She wouldn't have it any other way.

While most high school students spent time making friends and enjoying their time at school, Amy viewed it as nothing more than a state mandated chore. She was failing most of her classes, and most of her teachers didn't care, having had written her off as a lost cause long ago.

Thunder cracked overhead as Amy walked home one rainy afternoon. This was exactly the type of weather she enjoyed most, and though most people would never see it, there was a small smile on her face as a direct result of this.

Her smile quickly vanished however, as a car came barreling down the street, driving straight through a huge puddle as Amy passed it. Laughter was heard echoing from inside the car and Amy clenched her fist in rage. She didn't know who those people were, but she hated them too.

The rest of Amy's walk home was relatively uneventful, and her rage had began to cool when she was confronted by a few students from her school. They were all members of the cheerleading squad, from the looks of it.

Ignoring them completely, Amy walked past. Her home was only a few blocks away now, and she could finally put this shitty day behind her. Of course, the cheerleaders wouldn't allow this, and one of the girls grabbed Amy by the back of her head, turning Amy so she faced the group.

"Don't you know it's like, so RUDE to ignore people?" the girl asked, waving a finger in Amy's face.

Negative emotions returned to Amy full force, and she forced her head forward and snapped at the girls finger. Surprised when she felt the finger in her jaws, she quickly bit down with all the pressure she could muster, hoping to break it, or at least get the group to leave her alone.

Amy's jaws were forced off the finger when she opened her mouth to scream in pain from the many blows being rained upon her by the group. Amy's many eccentricities meant that she was not new to public hazing by any means, but this time felt different.

Amy was angry. Her days were bad enough, but to have her favorite type of weather ruined by some assholes in a loud car, topped off with another beating was all too much for her body to handle.

What happened next came as a complete surprise to everyone involved. Amy would later look back to the day and explain it as her body changing to accommodate all the rage she couldn't contain normally.

The group of cheerleaders were all pushed off Amy at once. They looked at each other in surprise, thinking such a thing was impossible before returning to Amy. To their extreme surprise, Amy stood to her full height and was now an impressive ten feet tall.

Though her new point of view was very disorienting at first, Amy quickly adjusted as she realized what her new size allowed her to accomplish. She quickly reared her left foot back and kicked the now child sized cheerleader nearest to her. The now seemingly miniature girl flew several feet before landing roughly in the empty street.

"I've always wanted to beat on some fucking kids", Amy said with a cruel smile as she began the slaughter. One girl was knocked onto her back and stomped on with Amy's huge boot. The scream of pain mixed with the crunching of bones filled Amy with joy. Another girl was grabbed by the arm and lifted by Amy. With her newfound strength, the girls arm crumpled in Amy's palm and was tossed aside.

Only a minute after she had began, Amy's attackers lie strewn about the street, crying in pain and nursing their wounds. Raising her hands to her hips, Amy found she enjoyed her new vantage point quite a bit when she noticed some brightly flashing lights approaching her.

Amy hated the police more than anything. The very thought that the pigs would come to try and force her to stop having her fun removed all the joy that had filled Amy from the beatings she had given and it was all replaced with sheer venomous rage.

A cool feeling overcame Amy, this time she was able to feel her growth, as the feelings were not being muted by a flurry of punches and kicks. Looking up at the cloudy sky, the rain began to pour harder as Amy began her upwards climb.

The policemen below Amy panicked, and, realizing arrest was out of the question, responded with what they thought would be deadly force.

At around the 30 foot mark, Amy felt a sharp pain in her shoulder. Not even a seccond had passed before several more covered her body. Bending over in pain, Amy noticed the police had drawn their weapons and for the third time today, she was filled with an unstoppable rage.

Her once slow growth now exploded as she felt an amazing coolness run through her body. The people below her became smaller and smaller, and began to shrink into almost nothingness below her. The houses soon followed suit.

On the ground, the girls moaning in pain found themselves run over by the incredible growth of Amy's thick rubber boots. Their bodies exploded into a red mist that was ground further by her continued growth. The policemen that had arrived at the scene made every attempt to retreat but Amy's growth proved to be too much for them as well, as the patrol car was crushed with less effort than it would take to crush a tin can. Less than a second after this, their attempts to run on foot were met with their bodies exploding once more.

A few minutes had passed and Amy surveyed her new surroundings. The entire neighborhood she had been in was decimated by her boots alone, and the realization sent chills down her spine.

"I've finally got a way to show these pukes how much I hate them." Amy said, rather matter of factly as she raised an enormous boot from the ground and raised it over an adjacent neighborhood. With unexpected swiftness, her large, heavy boots rushed down and crushed all the men, women, and children within instantly.

The resulting earthquake, Amy could see, shook several buildings downtown as well. She couldn't wait to pay them a visit too.

Taking another life ending step, Amy began her new life at her new height.