- Text Size +

Jill tore away from Kate and haphazardly looked for a decent place to relieve herself. While she and Kate had grown considerably closer since their growth, Jill still thought it would be pretty embarrassing to have to pee in front of her. Unfortunately, Jill knew that it was pointless to try and find any kind of cover at their size. Trees were microscopic to them. Hell, even skyscrapers were the size of crumbs and mountains barely came up to their ankles. Jill would have no place to hide.

To make matters worse, Kate was actively following her, as though she were interested in how exactly this whole process would transpire. Her eyes shone with a kind of malevolent curiosity, like someone who’s about to piss on an anthill, knowing that even the most mundane bodily functions would rain death and terror on helpless victims simply because they were smaller than her and unlucky enough to be in her way.

If Kate displayed eager anticipation, Jill felt the exact opposite. She was annoyed that she was unable to hold it in any longer and that she couldn’t find any place good to squat. Finally, she gave up and just decided to do her business right on the border of Idaho and Wyoming.

“Are you sure you want to be around for this? It’s going to be really gross,” Jill asked Kate over her shoulder while squatting slightly.

“Don’t worry about me. I brought protection,” Kate replied, pointing at her flipflops.

With a sigh Jill closed her eyes and tried to concentrate. She tried hard not to think about the fact that not only was her best friend watching her pee right out in the open, but the whole world was almost certainly watching as well. Jill relished her privacy and was always very shy about these things, but there was simply no alternative. She had to pee.

To distract herself from being embarrassed, Jill thought instead about how powerless the humans beneath her were. She couldn’t make out any large cities near her feet, but she was sure that within a few dozen miles there had to be some towns or villages. She imagined their terror at seeing her standing above them, and impossibly large naked woman who was about to wipe them off the map without even touching them. As she thought more intensely she imagined seeing the terrified looks on their faces as they gazed up, trying to see anything past her knees. Then their attention would be drawn to the horizon as they heard a rumbling, an earthquake echoing in the distance. At last they would see a tidal wave cresting, a fetid yellow wall of water surging down upon their town. Then…oblivion.

With this last thought Jill finally felt a release and heard her tinkle hit the ground. She watched as it spread out beneath her, predictably forming an expanding puddle. The stream continued for about twenty seconds until it stopped, and a few tiny droplets signaled that she was empty. Kate watched amusedly as the puddle lapped against her sandals and receded around them. And then, it was over. Both girls agreed that the whole experience was kind of anticlimactic, and after about two minutes the puddle seemed to disappear.

“I guess the ground soaked it up,” Kate intoned.

“Or it all evaporated.”

In actuality, the puddle had done neither of those things. Instead, it had caused more wanton destruction than either girl could have imagined, but they were simply too large to be able to see it.

Jill had watched as her puddle spread from beneath her as any normal puddle of piss would. But what was to her a tiny yellow puddle, was to the world below over a thousand feet tall. And like a normal fluid, it would keep flowing out and expanding in diameter until it was only a fraction of an inch thick…on the regular world’s scale.

So it happened that just as the girls thought the puddle was evaporating, it was actually still over three hundred feet tall and still rapidly expanding, swallowing up cities in its wake. Boise and Billings, Laramie and Cheyenne were all swept clean by a foul ocean of piss over a hundred feet tall as it rapidly spread over the American northwest. What had once been the dry and stale Mojave Desert was now a basin of urine. All told Jill’s piss ended up covering thousands of square miles of land and the better part of five states, including all of Wyoming. Thousands of people had as their last sight a horrible wave that loomed over their town and then wiped it clean of life, never slowing for an instant as it continued to expand on its way to other towns that were no impedance to it.

“Yeah, either or.” It was obvious from Kate’s tone that she felt let down. “Well, I guess that’s over with. Where to next?”

“Wherever we want. The world is a big place, after all,” Jill said, letting the last drops fall to the ground.

“Yeah, not as big as it used to be,” Kate winked. Jill grudgingly shrugged her shoulders in agreement. They started walking south, though now their footsteps caused no loss of life. Everywhere they stepped Jill’s pee had swept the landscape clean of all life, and the resulting puddle was so shallow as to be effectively invisible to the girls.

They walked in silence for a while when something caught Kate’s attention. She knelt down and fixed her eyes on what appeared to be a tiny, pure white dot on the ground. She noticed that between her and the dot was a mountain range a few inches tall, no doubt the Rockies, and so the dot and whatever city it was attached to had likely been shielded from the flood. A thin layer of fog blanketed the ground next to the dot, and occasionally a flash of light could be seen sparking through it. A thunderstorm. Kate reached down and tried to shoo the storm away with her fingertips….

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a very dreary day in Denver. A thunderstorm had rolled in around noon and hadn’t let up for hours. Torrential rainfall soaked the entire city and its suburbs for hours. One side effect of this was that everyone had spent most of their day inside and so millions of Coloradoans were glued to their TV sets watching the unfolding story of these two monstrous, enormous women. The girls’ every movement was being covered by every network, or at least those whose headquarters hadn’t already been destroyed beneath a footstep or in the aftershock of an earthquake.

Then the tremors began. Slowly at first, but they gradually increased in intensity until every building was rattling and some of the weaker homes had already collapsed. Curious, millions of people looked out their windows or went outside to see what was going on. The tremors stopped for a while. Then the sky began to open up as four enormous pink objects slashed through the sky cutting swaths of open air into the clouds. Fingertips, each almost a mile wide. But just as the storm seemed to subside, the wind began to pick up. Soon people were being blown through the streets, and buildings began to shake in their foundations.

The girls had been moving so fast that the news hadn’t had time to relay an important piece of information: Denver was right in their path.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kate swiped at the cloud cover with her right hand and was surprised to find solid grey ground beneath it. A city. Judging from its size and the number of tall buildings she could see, it was a remarkably large city for being in the middle of nowhere. A city in the mountains, and that mysterious white dot…

Suddenly it occurred to her. It must be Denver, and the white dot must be the white mountaintop-shaped buildings of the airport. She had flown through Denver on her way to Vegas all those years ago and never forgot how freaky those structures looked. Curious, she knelt down even farther until her face was directly above the clouds. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning shot upward and nipped her in the nose. The electricity felt to her like nothing more than a slight static shock, but it gave her a wicked idea. She leaned in closer to the storm. Well, she thought, if I’m going to have any fun with Denver I’ve got to get these pesky clouds out of the way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The storm intensified. Some of the weaker buildings were being knocked over and swept away, taking their occupants with them. Unfortunate pedestrians who had nothing to ground them were whisked away into the sky faster than they could blink. The more observant people noticed something rather odd: even as the winds began to increase in ferocity, the storm itself looked like it was abating. The clouds were retreating and the rain had completely stopped. A few people looked more intently into the sky and noticed that the storm seemed to be retreating into a specific spot higher up, like a vortex was pulling it away from the city and up into the atmosphere. A microburst? A tornado, perhaps? After several more seconds of curious observation, the people on the ground finally had their answer. It all made perfect sense, and it was more dire than they could have imagined.

They saw two enormous, pink, pursed lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kate was ecstatic at the sensation that was coursing through her veins. Her puckered lips gently drew the thunderstorm inside, and hundreds of lightning bolts flicked across her tongue and against the inside of her cheeks. This was what it was like to be truly mighty, that now even a fearsome thunderstorm was nothing more than a playful sensation for her. Soon she grew bored with the slow pace of her actions and began to inhale more forcefully.

As she did so, buildings and people citywide were ripped toward the sky, wiping the earth clean of any trace they had ever existed. Her mouth was like a monstrous vacuum cleaner scouring the earth. Of the thousands of people that flew through her lips every second, most of them were electrocuted as they passed through the violent thunderstorm that fried them to death with powerful bolts of electricity that to Kate produced nothing more than a pleasant tickle, like the static shock of touching a doorknob only twenty times weaker. The lucky ones that survived the trip through the clouds were either drowned in the saliva on her tongue or inhaled deep into her lungs, where her body’s natural defenses treated them as microscopic invaders and annihilated them with brutal efficiency.

As she continued to suck, her eyes wandered downward and she could see that almost no trace of Denver was left. Her head darted around playfully making sure to cover any patches that proved somehow resistant, but in one powerful breath she had done the whole city in. In her haste she dipped her head too low for a split second and her chin brushed against the landscape, demolishing a few mountains. This gap in the mountain range allowed a pool of piss two hundred feet tall that had been lapping against the mountains to rush through the pass. The foul flood filled the wasteland that had been Denver only a minute ago, although Kate was too large to notice what she had done.

Kate held her breath for a moment and relished the electric symphony that nature was playing inside her mouth. Instinctively she leaned forward until her breasts collided with the ground and obligingly massaged them for her as she slowly rocked back and forth. She was so attentive to the sensations inside her that she was heedless to the number of cities her rock-hard nipples and supple breasts had destroyed, but they were of no concern to her. Luxuriantly she exhaled through her nose, keeping her lips sealed tightly. A small crackle of electricity snaked up her nasal passage and out her nose, tickling her upper lip with sparks of lightning, but the storm inside her mouth raged unabated.

With her right hand she pushed herself up until she was standing face to face, more or less, with Jill. Jill had watched the entire display intently and was dumbfounded at how powerful Kate was that only her breath had destroyed a city of millions. Jill stared silently into Kate’s eyes waiting for the brunette to take the initiative. Although she knew it wasn’t the thunderstorm, Jill could swear she saw a flash in Kate’s eyes in the instant before she leaned forward and planted a kiss right on Jill’s lips.

They held still for a few seconds, savoring the tension of the moment. Kate was almost on tiptoes, leaning several inches forward and a few inches up to meet Jill’s mouth, her arms stretched behind her to help her keep her balance. At first they gazed into each other’s eyes searching for some hint of desire. When at last Kate saw in Jill’s eyes that she had surrendered to her, Kate closed her eyes and slowly moved forward, using her hands to guide her. Her fingertips brushed Jill’s shoulders, and after Kate took two steps forward Jill met her halfway and moved her head down to meet Kate. Jill’s arms wrapped around Kate’s back and she could feel the muscles, the result of years of training that had given her a gloriously firm gymnast’s physique. Gracefully Jill’s fingers slid down until her hands rested on Kate’s hips, her fingertips lightly resting on top of her butt.

Kate slowly, meticulously began to pry Jill’s mouth open with her own, careful to maintain a tight seal lest a few errant clouds escape her mouth. As she did so, the thunderstorm expanded through the opening into Jill’s mouth. The sudden influx of moisture and oxygen caused the storm to explode in intensity. It was feeding off the wetness of their saliva and their internal heat, and the storm flared to such an extreme that now Kate was almost overwhelmed by it. Jill could feel it, too, and as the volts shot through her body she gruffly pulled Kate even closer and thrust her tongue in her mouth.

Sparks flew (pun absolutely intended) as the girls’ tongues played against each other. Kate shifted her feet as Jill advanced on her. If there had been anyone left alive in Denver, their last sight would have been Kate’s pink flipflop descending on the remains of the city and flattening it without a glance, along with a dozen miles of Rocky mountains. As the kissing continued, Jill began to grow even more aggressive, and her fingers which had been gently resting on Kate’s backside began to grip and knead her buttocks. Not to be outdone, Kate wrenched a hand free and grabbed one of Jill’s breasts. It was magnificent. In her wilder days Kate had experimented with girls before, but never anyone as voluptuous as Jill. The titanic boob was way too big for one hand to manage, but Kate tried anyway.

As the girls began to get more and more amorous, the panting and moaning that followed was inevitable. Slowly, the thunderstorm escaped their lips and dissipated into the stratosphere. Kate, exhausted, pulled her lips from Jill’s with one last peck and rested her head on Jill’s breasts. Her left ear was pressed to Jill’s chest, and she could hear Jill’s heart beating a mile a minute (well, an inch a minute on their scale). Jill’s left hand caressed Kate’s back, and her right hand rested on the back of Kate’s head, gently stroking it. She cupped a lock of Kate’s hair and brought it to her nose, and she could detect the same faint smell of lilacs as when Kate had nearly nicked her in the nose with her panties a few hours ago. This was the smell she would get used to, the only person she would be with for the rest of their lives.

They held each other for what seemed like an eternity, but it was really no more than a few minutes. The sun was still nowhere near close to setting, and Kate saw the reflection of the sunlight off Jill’s eyes as they looked at each other once more.

Finally, Kate gave words to what was on both of their minds. “You taste awful.”

Jill didn’t miss a beat. “Excuse me? You’re the one who just drank, like, an ocean of saltwater. Who are you to say I have bad breath?

“I didn’t. I said your mouth tastes terrible, but now that you brought up your breath, I’m not gonna argue with that either.”

“So what do we do?” Jill asked with a wicked smile.

“Let’s go find some freshwater to rinse with.” With that they both turned and headed east, now walking hand in hand.