- Text Size +

Jill stood there for a moment towering over San Francisco, trying to decide which side to tan first. She didn’t get out much, and so she wasn’t very knowledgeable about sunbathing. Kate was lying on the ground staring up at her. Kate felt almost like she was getting a taste of what the tinies must feel staring up at this awesome blond giantess since she was as close to their POV as she was ever going to get. Kate’s eyes traced every inch of Jill’s body from the ground up. She stared at her feet and slowly moved up her legs and to her crotch. Her eyes paused a moment to admire Jill’s incredible bare breasts, which hung proudly from her frame. Kate imagined what it must be like for people to look up at this enormous woman and know that their end was near, and the thought was making her hot. Finally Kate managed to pull her gaze from Jill’s breasts and moved up to her face, where she was surprised to see Jill looking right back at her. Evidently Jill had been standing there proudly the entire time, aware of Kate’s roving stare, and possibly had even been giving Kate the same once-over. It was a moment where each of them felt like they should blush, but instead they just looked into each other’s eyes for a moment before Jill declared, “I guess I’ll tan my back first.”

“Good choice.” Kate tried to recover from the strangely meaningful eye contact. “I’m sure most of San Francisco will appreciate that.”

“They better. These are the biggest tits in the world, after all,” Jill said, grabbing her chest with both hands for emphasis. She walked to the coast and knelt down, then leaned forward onto her hands. She looked down at the city sprawled before her and imagined the millions of people that were staring up at her giant exposed breasts hovering over them. She paused a moment to relish the feeling, the power, the anticipation of the destruction she was about to unleash just by lying down. Granted, she had already destroyed much of Chicago under these same breasts, but that was different. Then she had been unaware and naïve, ultimately horrified when she discovered the devastation she had caused. But now she had come to embrace her position, and she was fully aware that millions of people were either admiring her from a distance or foolishly running for their lives, and she didn’t care which. Both thoughts made her horny, and both groups would share the same fate.

Millions of people stood frozen in their tracks. Some of them were wondering how this could happen, others were hoping it was a dream, but the vast majority of them were consumed with a single recurring thought: Boobs. Boobs boobsboobsboobs BOOBS. Young and old alike, regardless of their orientation, could not help but be transfixed by the incredible sight above them. The few people who were screaming and running sounded distant to the hundreds of thousands who were completely enthralled with Jill’s magnificent breasts. There was no point in running, nothing to do but simply appreciate the view.

Slowly she lowered her upper body to the ground. As her breasts touched down, it was very much like two enormous bombs being detonated a dozen miles apart. Her nipples contacted first, and became the epicenters of the explosions. Destruction radiated from these two points as her breasts continued to lower, creating expanding concentric circles of devastation as she leaned forward. A small gasp escaped her lips as she appreciated how incredibly powerful she was and how many thousands of microscopic lives she was snuffing out with each passing second. Finally she brought the full weight of her upper body down, but her ass was still sticking up in the air, so she began to slowly scoot forward. Mountains of debris that were miles tall piled up at the edge of her breasts as she pushed forward, bulldozing miles of California coastline. Her nipples in some places gouged through the earth’s crust, and magma began to seep out in two parallel lines. Finally her belly and hips rested comfortably on the ground, and as she lay her head down, her cheek flattened several square miles of Napa Valley wine country. She let out a contented sigh, and almost instantly fell asleep. Being the most powerful force on the planet is tiring work, after all.

Kate, for her part, was not going to miss this show for all the world. As soon as she heard Jill kneel down, Kate quickly but quietly rolled over onto her stomach to watch. The victims of Kate’s actions did not have the luxury of pondering their fate or appreciating a magnificent final sight like Jill’s victims would. Kate moved so quickly and suddenly that her microscopic victims had no warning, and many of them weren’t even looking at her as she crushed them under her huge breasts, toned stomach, and smooth legs. Those who were far enough away to watch it and not be crushed, especially those who had just been between her legs admiring her as she fingered herself, would have thought it impossible that something so large could move so fast. She was a living mountain range, and much of central California was now flattened beneath her or stuck to her feminine sweat.

Kate looked up just in time to see Jill begin her descent. Kate was able to see through Jill’s legs as her breasts first touched down and the shockwaves radiated outward. Kate saw Jill’s ass, which was only a few feet in front of her face, slowly descend until she was fully supine. Kate heard Jill’s gasp, and it was all she could do not to gasp herself at the awesome spectacle unfolding before her. At long last she heard Jill’s measured breathing washing over the California countryside, and Kate knew that her companion had fallen asleep.

Kate decided to take this opportunity to get some shuteye herself. She usually slept on her back, and so she again rolled over, once more crushing thousands of square miles beneath her ass, back, and legs. She had realized that the most destructive act she could do was to roll over on the ground, as that was the action which covered the most surface area, and so she resolved to do it at every possible opportunity, this being no exception. Her eyes slowly shut, and she sank into an incredibly deep, satisfied sleep.

**********************************************************************

Always a light sleeper, Kate awoke at what felt like sharp pinpricks sticking her all over her body. Her eyes fluttered open, and at first she was unsure as to whether everything she had experienced that day could have been just a dream. As she looked up, she could see the sun, and she brought her hand to her hip and at the touch of her bare skin verified that she was indeed not wearing any clothes. At the very least, she was certainly naked and outside, so she was either an unstoppable giantess or she had a lot of explaining to do.

Lying almost completely still, she slowly craned her neck forward and saw tiny flickers of light erupting all over her body. There was not a square inch of her body that was not flickering with tiny pinpricks of light, as though miniature fireworks were erupting all over her body. It took her only a moment to process all this before she realized the all-too-obvious cause. She was being bombed.

She could feel no pain, only a slight tingling sensation, which actually felt good on her breasts and vagina. She wondered what lucky sons of b*tches had gotten those assignments, to fly over and relentlessly bomb her enormous privates. She began to sit up to get a better view, and as she did so her entire chest lit up like the Fourth of July, like a carpet of light that was turned on for an instant and then vanished. There had been thousands of bombers and jets flying over her upper body, and as she sat up they had all exploded on contact with her breasts and cleavage, at the same time detonating their payloads, so to speak. It felt wonderful to Kate as her entire chest area was bathed in a warm glow for an instant. She realized that these troops were no match for her incredible power, and she slowly waved her hand over her abdomen and up and down her legs, marveling as thousands of pinpricks of light exploded at the graceful movement of her hand. The planes could not travel fast enough to escape the miles tall wall that was Kate’s right hand, and as it passed over new areas of her body it collected thousands more victims. Finally she brought her right and left hands together in a slight clap, and the shockwave of her hands clapping echoed out from her hands and destroyed hundreds more aircraft that had escaped direct contact with the giantess.

Kate was excited to see what fun she could have with this puny military that thought that they could be a match for her. She began rotating her neck, tossing her shoulder-length dark hair around sexily and thrilling at the sight of the thousands of tiny explosions that even her hair caused as it took down scores of aircraft. She was so absorbed in this that she barely noticed as the constant bombing assault paused for a few seconds. Kate was lost in a kind of playful euphoria, but snapped back to reality as the nature of the attack changed, and she felt a strange warmth spread slowly over her abdomen. She ceased tossing her hair and looked down curiously at a mushroom cloud a few inches wide that had exploded a few inches to the left of her navel. Soon one appeared on her right leg, and the pace of the attacks steadily increased until her whole body was practically covered with the warmth of nuclear explosions.

Kate was being nuked, and she was loving it. The military had clearly saved these attacks as a last resort, hoping that they would not have to detonate warheads on their own soil, but even this final barrage did no damage whatsoever to the giantess. Rather, she reveled in it, and the glowing warmth that spread over her body excited her sexually like she had never felt in her whole life. She wanted to bring herself to a climax, but she was waiting, hoping that some poor soul would oblige her.

After almost a minute, someone finally came through for her. She would never know if this had actually been his assignment, or if he just wanted to go out in a blaze of glory, or if he was even a he in the first place, but a pilot had bravely dropped a nuke right on her clitoris. She grunted ecstatically and brought her hand to her crotch, barely noticing as thousands of planes exploded along the back of her hand and her arm with the movement. So lost was she in her ecstasy that she would have finished herself off there and then had she not heard a muffled moan coming from Jill’s direction.

Kate rolled over onto her stomach again, and she only briefly paid attention as the entire military force exploded against her stomach and breasts as she moved. Normally she was not a voyeur, but she had to see how the usually timid Jill would deal with her end of the military assault, and so she pushed all other thoughts form her mind and focused with rapt attention on the slumbering giantess in front of her.

Jill, apparently, was a much heavier sleeper than Kate, and the first wave of bombers did not even draw her attention. Kate sat stock still and watched as Jill’s ass, back, and legs were covered in a thousand points of light as the military relentlessly bombed her. Then the attack paused for a few moments, and Kate could barely contain herself with the anticipation of what she knew was coming next.

Mushroom clouds began to slowly appear over Jill’s backside. Just like with Kate, the attack began to increase in frequency until Jill was practically covered with nuclear detonations. It was at this point that Jill finally began to move. Kate chewed her lip with excitement, anxiously awaiting Jill’s reaction to the attack. Slowly she began to move, and her left breast lifted off the ground, followed by her right, as her whole body rotated and she rolled over onto her back. Jill’s entire backside lit up temporarily as she destroyed the entire attacking force that had been flying over her simply by rolling over in her sleep. A few pinpricks of light sparkled over her breasts as planes that moments ago had been miles away were now too close to her to be able to pull up, and they slammed full force into her impressive tits. The enormous breasts that dwarfed mountains now stood proudly upright in the middle of California, and Jill continued to lightly snore.

Kate’s initial reaction was disappointment that she didn’t get to see Jill having fun destroying the microscopic military that had dared disturb them, but as she thought about it more she became even more turned on than ever. Kate began to fully appreciate how unstoppably powerful they both were. Jill was so mighty, so gigantic, that the combined might of the most powerful military the world has ever known was not even enough to wake her up. She had destroyed an entire aerial force deploying nukes simply by rolling over in her sleep. The military thought that they could throw everything at the giant girls and hopefully destroy them, but their foolish attack in the Pacific had only stirred a sleeping giant, and they had paid the price.

Kate’s hand snaked down her belly and found its way to her crotch, and she was determined not to let go until she had finished her business. Their casual defeat of the entire military made her incredibly horny, and she fingered herself relentlessly, riding wave after wave of euphoria as she thought of the limitless power she and Jill now possessed. She became so lost in herself that she didn’t realize she was grunting and panting with passion, and even if she did realize it she didn’t care. At last she brought herself to a climax and practically screamed, and her head and upper body crashed to the ground as she went limp in the aftermath of her strenuous exertion.

She lay there panting for a few brief moments before she heard, “You like the view that much, huh?” Kate slowly lifted her head and looked in Jill’s direction. Kate was lying directly at Jill’s feet, and her gaze paused briefly to look at Jill’s enormous c*nt before their eyes locked. The military attack had completely abated, either because the remaining forces had retreated or because Kate and Jill had simply crushed them all. Jill was leaning up slightly, and the smirk on her face was framed perfectly between her enormous breasts as she looked down her bodyscape to meet Kate’s sheepish gaze. “You having a good time over there?”

“Uh, yeah, yeah…” Kate stammered. “We were attacked by the military. I think they nuked us.”

“How’d it go?”

“Fine. We won.”

“Oh.” Jill shrugged nonchalantly. “I figured we would if they tried something like that. The fact that we’re able to survive at this size at all pretty much defies every law of physics I’m aware of, so I figured the explosion must have made us kind of invincible as well.”

“Yeah, I guess you could say that.”

“Well, let’s get a move on. I’ve got some business to take care of.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well,” Jill paused for a moment, unsure of whether or not to continue. Then she thought about what she had just seen Kate do, and figured there was no need for modesty between them anymore. “I have to pee.”