- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Note: These two stories are not part of the story as a whole but are just fun, self-contained short stories that I didn't feel like integrating into the main story arc.

 

 

Giantess Kate

A sea of pink. That was all Jill could see for miles around, nothing but pink. In some places the pink had faded to a lighter color, almost milky white, where the repeated friction of the surface grinding against soft toe flesh had worn the coloring clean off the landscape. These pools of white were not patches, but whole valleys. There were ridges of pink in between the valleys where the ground had not been so constantly eroded. She realized in wonderment that she could actually spend several days making a map of this shoe. You could send out surveyors and they would come back with a whole topographical map of an area the size of a county. But Jill knew better than to stray from the safety that the strap provided her.

A low rumbling in the ground beneath her told her that the process had already begun. She dared not look behind her to witness the agent of these tremors, but instead looked straight ahead. The first sensation that struck her was the smell. Even though these feet had trod on millions of people and ground cities into bedrock, the overwhelming odor that preceded their arrival was sweet. It was unmistakably Kate’s foot lotion. The great metropolises that men had built couldn’t even mask the scent of the small amount of foot lotion Kate had put on that morning. Jill mused at how that must have created an odd mix of emotions in her countless victims, whose mortal terror was portended by the sweet smell of lilacs.

The toes emerged around either side of the strap. To her left Jill could see Kate’s index toe, thousands of feet tall and moving past her swiftly. She spun around and lost her breath as the monstrous big toe moved past her. It was well over a mile tall. If Kate had been moving slower Jill might have been able to see in Kate’s toe ridges the pockmarks of a few dozen cities, each layered on top of the last as they were stepped on. But as the toes slid past her she was engulfed by darkness. Kate’s gigantic toes now blocked out all ambient light and the only source of light was the direct sunlight overhead that filtered down into the valley created between the two toes as they slid around the strap of Kate’s left flip flop.

Jill stood there for a moment trapped by the darkness. She craned her head upward to try and make out the silhouette of where Kate’s big toe ended and the sky began, but she couldn’t. Looking straight up she began to see stars in the sky. She knew it was the middle of the afternoon but she also knew about the phenomenon where the night sky becomes visible if all the surrounding daylight is stripped away. That was the power of Kate’s toes.

After a few minutes she felt the ground rumble again and the toes began to withdraw. Gradually light began to stream in and Jill blinked to adjust her eyes. She was more than satisfied with the demonstration but as her vision cleared she saw Kate standing in front of the flip flop bending over to address her. F*ck, just looking at how gigantic Kate was would have been enough to make Jill piss her pants if she were wearing any. Kate was trying to tell her something, but of course she couldn’t speak or the force of her voice would vaporize everything in the area. So she simply held her hand low to the ground, turned it so the palm was facing upward, and curled her index finger slowly, as if to say “Come here.” Jill was already horny but she knew that whatever Kate had planned would be worth the effort, so she broke out at a full sprint to reach the very edge of the flip flop.

Twenty minutes later—sh*t, she couldn’t believe it took her twenty minutes to run the length of a toe—she had reached the precipice of the sandal. She knew she was almost a mile off the ground. Kate was still waiting patiently a few miles in the distance. Kate obviously could not see Jill nor monitor her progress so she waited for what seemed like an eternity until she was confident Jill was in position to watch her next feat.

Jill saw that the flip flop was placed on the outskirts of a city. A big city. Judging by the number of skyscrapers and the way the city sprawled endlessly in all directions there must have been millions of people, all of them no doubt running in a panic from a fate they couldn’t possibly escape.

Kate lifted her foot a few inches off the ground and moved it into position over the densely populated downtown area. Slowly the heel came to rest on the ground, and the rest of the foot followed. The arch and the ball came to rest and none of the puny buildings put up a microsecond of resistance before being crushed beneath Kate’s delicate bare feet. Jill smirked at the thought of all those people who were wondering why it suddenly smelled so powerfully of lilacs.

Most of the foot came to rest, but Kate left her toes in the air, pulling them back so that they did not touch the ground. Nearly a million people had already been sacrificed for the demonstration Kate had planned for Jill, but the grand finale was still moments away. Kate had positioned her toes above the few square miles of the most high traffic area of the city. The skyscrapers here were the tallest, the luxury condos were the most decadent, the businesses here were the most high profile. And then she let her toes come to rest.

Jill watched as skyscrapers dozens of stories tall were dwarfed by the unstoppable power of Kate’s toes. They were flattened without any effort from Kate. She didn’t grind or stomp she just let her toes settle. Even this produced a shockwave that knocked Jill onto her ass. Jill could see in the crevices between Kate’s toes that the earthquake she produced had crumbled almost every structure. Jill could only make out about half a dozen buildings that were still erect between Kate’s toes. Then Jill looked up, and up, and up, to get an image of the mighty being that had wrought all this destruction. Dozens of miles above she saw Kate, her arms planted firmly on her hips, her proud breasts jutting before her and her olive skin glistening in the afternoon sun. A bemused smile played on her lips, something like the Mona Lisa but infinitely more terrifying.

The next sensation Kate felt was unusual but not unexpected. She looked down and saw Jill, now full-size, eagerly licking her toes, wiping them clean of the rubble of whatever city was unfortunate enough to be beneath them. Kate swelled with pride as she knew that this display of affection was like a standing ovation for the show she had put on. This was only foreplay, and the millions of people still fleeing the girls would bear witness to the awesome destruction caused by not one, but two giantesses indulging each other’s desires.

 Giantess Jill

The view was breathtaking. Kate knew that the surface on which she now stood was miles above sea level. Looking far below into the valley Kate expected to see Jill’s cleavage but instead saw only clouds. Kate looked straight across the valley of Jill’s cleavage and saw the twin peak to match her own perch a dozen miles away. Jill’s mountain-size tits rose through the clouds even when she was lying flat on her back. But to compare Jill’s breasts to mountains was laughable; even Mt. Everest was a smidge shorter than Jill’s ample bosom, and no other mountain on earth could even come close. Kate knew she stood at an elevation higher than any person in human history had ever stood on solid ground.

The craggy, bumpy surface around her was difficult terrain to cross, but it provided an unrivaled view for the show Jill had promised her. Jill was so anxious to begin that Kate barely had time to enjoy the view before the curtain rose on the first act. Kate looked up and saw Jill’s hand rise over her left breast. Her fingernails were pinched together in a vain attempt to delicately hold some precious cargo. She lowered her fingertips and roughly deposited a badly mangled skyscraper onto her nipple. From her position on top of Jill’s nipple, Kate marveled at how Jill’s immense power made even her smallest movements so unwieldy. Jill was clearly trying to nestle the skyscraper gently against the protruding tip of her nipple, but by the time she was done nudging it around it was almost completely rubble.

But what Jill lacked in finesse she made up for in quantity. Kate didn’t know what city Jill had chosen for this exercise, but it seemed to provide an almost unlimited supply of skyscrapers, each hundreds if not thousands of feet tall. Jill was doing her best to keep the rest of her body perfectly still as she piled dozens of skyscrapers into a gigantic heap surrounding the nipple that Kate was standing on. Depending on how well Jill had maneuvered them, some of these skyscrapers still contained thousands of tiny people trapped in the wreckage. Well, they were tiny to Jill. To Kate they were normal sized.

When Jill was satisfied with the mound of skyscrapers on her left nipple she repeated the process with her right nipple. She was much rougher with these buildings as there was no one on that nipple. She just liked the symmetry. She had two magnificent breasts and she was going to use both of them. In a much shorter amount of time Jill had completely covered her right nipple with tens of skyscrapers and untold numbers of helpless tinies. Now it was time to start the real show.

Slowly, sensually, Jill brought her right fingertips to her face. She was trying desperately to be seductive, but as Kate knew, Jill’s attempts at sexiness were more adorable and amusing than anything. At least, that’s how it seemed to Kate when she was the same size as Jill. Now that Jill was a giant compared to her, she finally appreciated how unbelievably horny this made her. Jill looked innocent and inexperienced, but this naiveté was deceptive to the tiny people at her mercy. Even though she might look like the girl next door, a single footstep of hers could still crush people by the millions. Kate felt truly terrified by this mighty colossus.

Jill brought her thumb and index finger to her lips and slowly licked the tips, covering them with a thin film of spit. Then she brought her glistening fingertips to her right nipple, and with a sudden quickness, pinched it. A raspy moan escaped her lips. Kate felt the ground quake beneath her as the shockwave caused by Jill’s utterance knocked her over. She got to her feet and watched in awe as Jill began to pinch and twist her right nipple. Jill purred her pleasure at the sensation. Kate realized that even this gentle moan, a rumbling that could be heard and felt for miles in every direction, was the warning bell that signaled to millions of tinies that a horny giantess was about to rock their world.

Kate’s own world was rocked as she felt the ground beneath her begin to shift. She was…rising into the air. Kate realized that Jill was becoming aroused, and as part of that her nipples were becoming hard. The accumulated piles of skyscrapers were no match for Jill’s sensitive nipple as it rose unimpeded into the sky. Tons of concrete and steel crumbled all around as the mighty nipple pushed upward. As the nipple slowly came to a stop Kate calculated that she had risen over a thousand feet. Buildings that had once towered hundreds of feet above her were now no longer visible. The nipple had risen above them, obliterating most along the way. Some of the tallest buildings in the world were dwarfed by the fraction of an inch that Jill’s erect nipple had moved as an unconscious byproduct of her sexual arousal.

The people in the skyscrapers on Jill’s left breast had not noticed Kate before. After all, she was just a normal sized person on Jill’s nipple and was almost invisible from their vantage point. But they took notice as the face of the now-gigantic Kate filled the sky overhead. Thousands looked upward to see her pretty face gazing down at them. Her black hair cascaded down the left side of her face and the sun shone in the sky over her right shoulder. She was absolutely beautiful. For many of them it was the last sight whey would ever see.

Kate stuck her right index finger in her mouth and swished it around until it was slathered with spit. Then she brought it to Jill’s left nipple and gently poked it, picking up the rubble of a dozen skyscrapers and thousands of helpless people. She stuck her finger back in her mouth and licked it clean. Kate moaned with pleasure as her eyes locked with Jill’s. The people on Jill’s boobs watched as Kate’s body raced overhead. Her lips were closing in on Jill’s for a titanic kiss. The skies directly above them filled with Kate’s impressive rack. It grew larger as it loomed closer and closer until Kate finally locked lips with Jill and smushed thousands of microscopic people into paste between their two pairs of enormous breasts. The foreplay was over.