[Reviews - 102] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

See my Timescrybe2 account, as I am going to ask the admins to terminate this one as soon as I've finished moving the stories to the new account. This old timescribe account has been malfunctioning since Jan 2019, causing hassles for both me and the readers. I plan to get rid of it ASAP.


Rated: G
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Giantess, Adventure, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: INTERDIMENSIONAL ROMANCES
Chapters: 91 Completed: Yes
Word count: 57688 Read: 580970
Published: July 19 2010 Updated: August 18 2013

1. PRINCESS OF GIANTS by timescribe [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (536 words)

2. PRINCESS OF THE SWISS ALPS by timescribe [Reviews - 2] (584 words)
The separate Ambloome Chapters are now going to be reposted as instalments on the one story.

3. PRINCESS OF TIME by timescribe [Reviews - 0] (533 words)

4. ORIGIN OF AN AMULET by timescribe [Reviews - 0] (541 words)

5. DRAGONS OF THE FERMENTI POOL by timescribe [Reviews - 0] (547 words)

6. THE 7 SENTINELS OF DAYLIGHT by timescribe [Reviews - 0] (538 words)

7. THE WIDOW IN THE SEA by timescribe [Reviews - 0] (589 words)

8. A PAGE FULL OF ANSWERS by timescribe [Reviews - 0] (522 words)

9. SAFE BY THE STREAM by timescribe [Reviews - 0] (570 words)

10. KNIGHT OF THE COURT by timescribe [Reviews - 0] (571 words)

11. A DOLL FOR JENYFER by timescribe [Reviews - 0] (536 words)

12. CONVERGING VISIONS by timescribe [Reviews - 0] (544 words)

13. SHRINKING IN THE RAIN by timescribe [Reviews - 0] (556 words)

14. ALPHA-MIND-WORLDS OF CABILO by timescribe [Reviews - 0] (569 words)

15. THE ONE WHO OWNED HIS MIND by timescribe [Reviews - 0] (633 words)

16. ENTER THE AMULET MAKER by timescribe [Reviews - 0] (556 words)

17. THE WOOD NEAR A FIELD by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (517 words)

18. UP LATE ON A SPIRE by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (533 words)
For some reason, the amulets seem to be breaking down, leaving Jenyfer and Braisyde stranded in different worlds, unable to see each other.

19. TO LIGHTER HAUNTS by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (525 words)
While riding out Dimension Tide, the young lovers go to a Manhattan disco, and then stay up all night and end up in Central Park. (Don't forget they can still teleport anywhere within the same world).

20. AFTER DIMENSION TIDE by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (565 words)
A teenaged Viking boy goes diving, and finds an interesting object near the Norwegian shore.

21. TENNYCE'S AWAKENING by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (552 words)
Found by a giant teenaged girl, Tennyce is too shy to speak to his first crush.

This is where the mouth play starts.

22. VICTORY IN TEASES by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (554 words)
Giantess Kayte enjoys her victory, while Tennyce ponders how to escape from her.

No clues as to whether this story does in fact include a vore subtext.

23. AMBLOOME IN AMSTERDAM by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (528 words)
Ambloome shrinks to earthling size, so that Lee-John can take her to see Holland.
Spys, action, intrigue abound.

24. SAVED BY THE BELLE by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (557 words)
Madly in love with Kayte, Tennyce teleports into her room, undetected, and hopes to read her diary.

The a-vore-said mystery remains.

25. QUEEN NONVOR TAKES FLYTE by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (536 words)
While swimming in Queen Nonvor’s pool, her tiny earth boyfriend Friemann Flyte is menaced by a giant frog.

26. DEVELOPMENTS FOR EIGHT by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (567 words)
Kayte’s Mom asks Tennyce how he feels about Kayte, while the three Viking+Giantess couples enjoy their romances.

27. YOU CAN'T MAKE AN OMELET... by timescribe [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (542 words)
Giant King Shrubbz invades Ambloome's kingdom, and Kayte's Mom Alicindra starts a special group.

28. ALBAN THE BARBARIAN by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (538 words)
A disgruntled trouble making Viking tries to put an end to LATERALDATE and the use of amulets.

29. WAR OF THE SQUADS by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (564 words)
Alban the Barbarian bides his time and prepares an elite squad of rogue Vikings for an assault on Nonvor's palace.

30. THE PRISON STRETCH OF GRASS by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (549 words)
Ambloome and the others handle the loss of Ambloome's childhood friend in different ways.

31. KAYTE'S BIRTHDAY PARTY by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (522 words)
Giantess Kayte invites Tennyce the Viking to her 15th birthday party to show to her high school girl friends.

32. ALICINDRA'S UNINVITED GUEST by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (529 words)
Stawmi jumps into the bowl of lollies, hoping to get closer to Kayte's Mom Alicindra

33. MOM-&-DAUGHTER DATING by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (550 words)
Stawmi and Alicindra and Tennyce and Kayte continue chatting after the school girls have left Kayte's party.

34. ALICINDRA'S HONOUR by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (550 words)

35. THE TRIAL OF KAYTE'S MOM by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (539 words)
Having rejected unwelcome advances from Deevawsidadde, Alicindra is charged and prosecuted by his friend Duguda.

36. TO TEST A CAUSE OF ACTION by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (553 words)
Judge Admyra gives her verdict, and Ambloome makes a vow.

37. HIS FAVOURITE DRESS by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (526 words)
Kayte's Mom and Stawmi go away on vacation together, leaving Kayte the chance to ask Tennyce over alone for lunch.

38. WHEN ELLS-BETHE MET BRITT by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (536 words)
At a L.A.T.E.R.A.L.D.A.T.E. function, a bachelor named Britt is approached by a beautiful giant woman and invited to go off and kiss her in privacy.

39. KAYTE'S EXPECTATIONS by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (511 words)

Giantess Kayte comes to the Viking village, sending a mixture of fear and romantic confusion into Tennyce.

40. APPRENTICE TO AN AMULET MAKER by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (502 words)

Professor Flyte trains Viking boy Stawmi to make and repair amulets, which enables him to work closely with his girlfriend Kayte's Mom Alicindra, to coordinate attendances at LATERALDATE functions.

41. THE PASSING OF THE PEARLS by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (524 words)
Ambloome is crowned the new queen of the giants.

42. THE DANISH VIKING by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (535 words)
Ambloome, Jenyfer and Alicindra organize a LATERALDATE ball at the palace for the giantesses and their earth boyfriends and other interested members.

43. A PIECE OF CONTRACTION by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1107 words)
Ambloome and Jenyfer use their shrinking power to pose as victims and clean up Sydney, Australia's organized crime and gang war.

44. NEW FIELDS OF ENDEAVOUR by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (546 words)
Ambloome invites earthlings to build colony cities in the fields near her giant palace.

45. SABBATICAL FOR ALICINDRA by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (502 words)

After the 5 years of time flow in the previous chapter, Tennyce marries Kayte. Stawmi soonafter marries Kayte's Mom Alicindra, worried that he might lose her to a man her own age.

46. NEWTOPIA AND SHANGRI-LARGE by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (535 words)
Former Giant Queen Nonvor comes from her new home in the future, to see the newly built earthling colony cities in the fields near the palace.

47. GLIN'S COMING OUT by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (543 words)
An orphan boy in Shangri-Large is invited on a picnic by a beautiful young giant woman.

48. JET SET OF THE UNDERWORLD by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (532 words)

Ambloome's Viking operative Verno uncovers a smuggling plot.

49. A MOLE IN THE FIELD by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (520 words)
The United States Air Force comes to the giant world to usurp Ambloome's authority.

50. AUTUMN'S NEWS by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (573 words)
Ambloome recalls all amulets, while Braisyde and Jenyfer marry and settle in the Norwegian Viking village.

51. THE BOY WHO WENT BACK by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (543 words)
Nonvor takes a Newtopia boy back into the giant world's past, to meet the younger self of her old friend.

52. PHOTO SYNTHETIC by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (534 words)
A new client of Alicindra's comes up with a way to help Kayte

53. COURTSHIP IN CLOVER by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (541 words)
Braisyde becomes a Norwegian intelligence agent

54. JAIL ALL THE LAWYERS by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (535 words)

Duguda kidnaps earthling colony citizens and sticks them to the table with red tape, to oppose Ambloome's hospitality to the migrants from earth.

55. CHRISTMAS WITH A SHRINKING GIANTESS by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (529 words)

Bryce takes his shrunken giant wife on a romantic Christmas season outing in Sydney Australia.

56. SCOUT'S HONOUR by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (513 words)
Bryce holds a midnight party at his suburban mansion for the four couples involving giantesses with the ability to shrink to earthling size

57. 100% OF THE HEART by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (512 words)
Jenyfer wonders why Krees is guarded with his affections.

58. A MATTER OF KAYTE by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (516 words)

While waiting and hoping for Elizner's return, Bernard runs into Kayte at a LATERALDATE function, and hopes she doesn't recognise him as the boy she thought she'd permanently eaten.

59. I GUESS I ALWAYS KNEW SHE WOULD BE FAMOUS by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (317 words)

More about Bernard, Kayte, Tennyce and Elizner

60. IT'S COLD IN THE CAVE by timescribe [Reviews - 1] (529 words)

Scout finds a girl in a chamber of ice in giant world

61. TO CATCH A WALKING GIANTESS by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (540 words)
A colonist pursues a reluctant giantess.

62. THE ONE WHO WALKED AWAY by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (539 words)

Commencroft has concerns about Eustace.

63. PROOF NEGATIVE by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (530 words)
Kayte and Bernard talk some more

64. THE INCREDIBLE DRINKING MAN by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (514 words)
A corrupt Viking tries to force Jenyfer to marry him.

65. THE MISSING DEJA VU by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (540 words)
Krees and Jenyfer delve deeply into their past.

66. SHRINKS FOR GIANTS by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (551 words)
A woman opens a therapy practice in the colony of Lily-foot

67. A GUIDE TO PREVENTATIVE PARENTING by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (534 words)
Ambloome and Lee-John consult Anna Lyste about not having children.

68. TICKET GRIPE PARADE by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (544 words)
Commencroft-A brings a lawsuit against Eustace for objectifying her.

69. EQUALITY OF PARALLELS by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (526 words)
Judge Admyra hears closing arguments from Bryce and Commencroft-A's solicitor and then makes her ruling.

70. AMBLOOMES, QUEENS OF GIANTS by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (519 words)
Ambloome-A, Lee-John and Jenyfer travel to the parallel world of giants, to meet Ambloome-B and her husband and daughter.

71. SHE'S TOO LITTLE. SHE'S TOO LATE by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (548 words)
Krees' hurtful ex girlfriend Roslanne asks him to take her back.

72. THE GUY WHO CAME INTO THE COLD by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (544 words)
Anna Lyste's latest patient craves more excitement than the giant world can offer.

73. INNER CHOICES by timescribe [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (555 words)
Alysonne puts Skee into her old suspended animation freezing chamber.

74. WAR OF NUTRITION by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (539 words)
Anna Lyste breaks Doctor / Patient privelege, informing Ambloome of a confidential revelation.

75. LEAVES OF DREAMS by timescribe [Reviews - 1] (555 words)
Lee-John the Viking awakens to find that his marriage to Ambloome was merely a dream.

76. A LITTLE KNOWN TALENT by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (546 words)
Lee-John travels to Sydney, Australia out of nostalgic interest in his dreams of a party with Ambloome and friends.

77. DRAGON DREAM WAVES OF CABILO by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (557 words)
The Vikings and Australians free Stawmi, to learn that two of Ambloome and Jenyfer's oldest foes have united.

78. THE RAY REVERSAL PROJECT by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (557 words)
Jenyfer and the earthlings try to free the giants from the influence of Cabilo's second dream wave ray projector.

79. PERUVIAN DILEMMA by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (557 words)
Krees tells Jenyfer all that he withheld about Roslanne and Cabilo.

80. CRUSH OF TWO WORLDS Part 2 by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (571 words)

This chapter is continued from Chapter 101 of the same author’s book: “Alice in Giantland”. As the “Crush of Two Worlds” saga will continue over both books, these relevant chapters of “Ambloome, Princess of Giants” will be in ordinairy narrative form (and not in poetry) for the sake of consistency.

 

You can use the INTERDIMENSIONAL ROMANCES series link for this story to easily navigate to the ALICE IN GIANTLAND chapters and vice versa to get back to this story.

 

81. CRUSH OF TWO WORLDS Part 4 by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (540 words)

Continued from Chapter 102 of the same author’s book “Alice in Giantland”.

 

82. Chapter 99: CRUSH OF TWO WORLDS Part 6 by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (595 words)

Continued from Chapter 103 of the same author’s book “Alice in Giantland”.

 

83. Chapter 100: THE AMAZING AIRSHIPS OF AFAR by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (558 words)

This chapter will start by explaining why the story format switched from poetry to prose at the beginning of the previous 3 chapters, that contributed to the "Alice in Giantland" crossover.

84. Chapter 101: BEAUTIFUL DESTINY by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (609 words)

I hope some of the male readers like the apparent inachronism effect of a sunbathing woman in a G-string on a pseudo-mediaeval castle roof.

85. Chapter 102: HOW REAL IS THAT FROGGY IN THE WINDOW? by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (541 words)

86. Chapter 103: IN THE COMPANY OF CAPSICUM by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (682 words)

87. Chapter 104: THE PINNACLE OF ECSTASY by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (561 words)

88. Chapter 105: A SOFT AND SLIPPERY PILLOW by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (645 words)

89. Chapter 106: THE LAKE MOUTH by timescribe [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (526 words)

90. Chapter 107: UNFINISHED SYMMETRY by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (568 words)

91. Chapter 108: ON THE CHIN by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (577 words)