- Text Size +

She pulled up the bottom of her shirt and let him look at her tummy. It was almost as large as his airship, although the part that would accommodate him would be smaller. She held him against it and pressed his body to the flexible flesh of her stomach, literally rubbing his face in his destination, and then brought him back up to her mouth.

 

“As you can see, you haven’t a chance of getting out of there, and now it’s time for you to go in,” she said.

 

Leaving him no time to make any futile protestations, she showered him with her licking tongue and then forced him ruthlessly into her mouth. He felt himself being swished helplessly around on her tongue and then tipped into her throat, pulled down further and further with every gulp, and then reaching her stomach to have the fall cushioned by its own flesh as effectively as the fall into the picnic basket had been cushioned by the folded rug.

 

He was trapped for as long as it suited the giantess, and she was already back at the lake, fishing for something to occupy, at least temporarily, the other part of her stomach.

 

*          *          *          *

 

For months, Tommy Hack enjoyed Aymee Tungworta’s company when she was spending time with him, and passed the lonelier moments until he had read all of his books. At that time, he determined that he had to tell her something, or at least….

 

“Can I ask you something?” he said from the cage one night, while she was lying in her bed, with her head resting on two pillows and her bare arms stretched out for him to see.

 

She had removed her dress and gone to bed in a bikini and a G-string on most nights, reminding him of the first time he had seen her on the rooftop.

 

“By all means,” she said.

 

“Why didn’t you finish eating me?” he asked.

 

“Well you’re younger than me, and I have children I look after. I couldn’t actually leave you to face my tummy. I just wanted to enjoy that first night when you thought I would.”

 

“Do you remember when you said I was very polite about it?”

 

“Yes, and you certainly were.”

 

“That was partly because I was enjoying it too.”

 

“Do you mean it?”

 

“Yes, not just because your tongue looked thrilling. I was lying on a marvel of perfect sparkling symmetry, and I wish I was lying on it again now. Not just because your lips looked adorable, but also because the whole thing was so exciting. I would much rather be in your tummy than in this cage.”

 

“Well that’s very sweet and gentlemanly of you!” she said.

 

“I mean every word of it. I was able to touch your tongue, but now I can only look at you from here. I don’t want to escape the castle and your clutches at all. It’s just a shame we can’t do more of what we did that night.”

 

“Not necessarily,” she said, “I won’t let you get anywhere near your airship, although I think I’m convinced by your sincerity about not trying to leave. I can let you out of the cage as often as possible, and you can try something else.”