- Text Size +

Tommy was waiting to be eaten by a beautiful giant woman who was partially lost in the joys of parenting. She had no idea of his enthusiasm for what she would do to him, and nor would she have been in the least concerned, it seemed. When the children had been fed and put to bed, she would turn her attentions towards making a satisfying meal out of him.

 

Manthy soon returned to the room, already wearing her hat. She put Issa’s on, and waited for a reaction from her mother.

 

On Issa’s hat were written the words: I luv yu muther.

Manthy’s had had a drawing of a flower.

 

“They’re both lovely,” said their mother, getting up from the table.

 

Tommy watched as she walked over and kissed Issa on the cheek, using the very lips he had admired on the castle rooftop. That mouth would have its time with him riding his way into it soon enough. For now it was being used to participate in a special moment in a blossoming mother/daughter relationship. He watched her hand stroke Manthy’s hair affectionately, recalling how he had been held in that hand and lowered into the bowl not long ago.

 

“She’s going to eat me!” he thought, “It’s incredible. Nobody else on the planet knows that. She’s not even telling these girls. I’ll have a private ride through her mouth and then she’ll swallow me whole.”

 

“I think you’re both ready for bed now,” she said at last, “Off you go, and I’ll tuck you in soon.”

 

The girls ran off, and she looked in at the bowl. It was the first time she’d paid him any direct eye contact since the girls had walked in.

 

“I won’t be long,” she said, and left the room with all the ramifications of that simple statement now dancing around in his mind.

 

She would make sure that her daughters were gently tucked into bed, and then walk back into that room and make sure that Tommy made his way gently down to her tummy.

 

Soon she came back into the room, sat down, and began spooning the mixture of onion, capsicum and seasoning into her mouth. Eventually there were only thin scatterings of vegetable and seasoning remaining at the bottom of the bowl, which the spoon would not be able to scoop up. He watched in exhilaration as she ran two fingers over a portion of the remains, and then raised them to her mouth. She stretched her tongue out and licked the fingers clean. The sight of this was a most engaging preview of her aforementioned promise to lick him clean.

 

When she was finished with the bowl’s contents around him, she gently picked him up between finger and thumb, and ran her tongue over his legs, drew it back into her mouth, took another gulp of water, and then ran her clean tongue over his chest and arms. Briefly turning him around, she cleaned his back, and then used the side of her tongue to brush the remaining seasoning from his cheeks and neck, so that his head was entirely clean. The feel of her giant tongue pressing and sliding against his face and neck and shoulders was the pinnacle of ecstasy for the relatively tiny young man.