- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope some of the male readers like the apparent inachronism effect of a sunbathing woman in a G-string on a pseudo-mediaeval castle roof.

“Hello there,” she said, briefly turning her head to take note of his airship, “Were you forced down out of the rain?”

 

“I managed to land before the storm started,” he said.

 

“Well you wouldn’t want to take off in it now,” said the giantess, “I’m Aymeetungworta. I’ll take you inside.”

 

She picked him up and then tried to lift his airship with one hand. Unable to grip it, she gently slipped him into the top of her bikini and then picked up the airship in both hands. He looked up and around at her huge body, as she carried his transport into the house and put it gently down on a table. She then walked into a beautifully decorated room, took a towel and began drying the raindrops from her magnificent body.

 

“I’d better do you too,” she said at last, and gently rubbed him down with a corner of the towel that had been held in her hand while she had been drying herself and had hence not picked up any water from her body.

 

“Manthy! Issa! Don’t go outside now that the rain’s started!” she called in the direction of a huge set of stones steps that they had passed on the way through the castle, “My daughters. I won’t mind them playing in the rain when they’re a little older, especially Issy. She’s the youngest. It’s been a rewarding challenge raising them on my own.”

 

So she was a mother too, and obviously a very capable and wealthy one. He wondered what he could possibly say to win her affection.

 

“I’m sure they’ll turn out well, with you looking after them,” he said.

 

“Why thank you,” said the woman, “And I’m sure you’ll make a lovely supper for me, once they’ve gone to bed later.”

 

Since the days of Kayte’s infamous attempts to eat little boys and young men, there were few members of the colonies of Newtopia and Shangri-Large, who ever expressed the rare fascination with being eaten by giant girls, which seemed to occupy the minds of only a few earthling males over the years. However, Tommy Hack was one such man, and had never dared to mention his exciting mixture of emotions on the subject to any of the giantesses back in the fields near Newtopia.

 

“I guess I would,” he said shyly, “I’ve never been inside a lady’s mouth before. In the kingdom, from whence I came, the previous queen forbade the giantesses from eating us.”

 

“Then you won’t have been in a lady’s tummy either,” said Aymeetungworta, “I don’t know of any prohibitions here. So I should be free to eat you up this evening. Would you like to look into my mouth, so you’ll have a better idea what to expect?”

 

“Yes, thank you,” said Tommy.

 

The beautiful giantess opened her mouth in front of him, and let him gaze in at her long wide pink tongue. He saw the slight curvature with which both the left and right hand sides seemed to rise a little in perfect symmetry. He knew that the fate she had in store for him was the most beautiful destiny that could await any young man. He thought briefly of his two friends. It had been rewarding to plan their departure together, and to take off with them. Yet now he was glad that they were no longer around. What would come next would be his own private pleasure, and hers too. She would have more say in the matter than him, and this didn’t worry him in the least.