- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When you see -------name------- that is who's point of view the story is in.

Nico had no idea what he was getting into.  I walked away from  Audri and Nico and went to my 10th period class.

The final bell rang.  Time to go home, finally.  I walked out of the building and boarded the bus.  What a day.  After the 2 minute bus ride I got off and went into my house to be greeted by my dad. 

"Hello Spencer!"  yelled my dad.  I nodded and walked off into my room.

About an hour later I had realized what I had done.  Nico was my best friend, Dani was just a friend, and Lizzie and I had no connection but I actually had a crush on her.  I couldn't let anything happen to any of them.  I headed for the front door of my house.

"Where do you think your going?" said my dad. 

"One of my friend's house.  We are going to work on a school project,"  I answered.

"Your staying home tonight."  My eyes grew.

"But dad!"  I shook his head right before I stomped into my room.  My mom lived about 1/2 a mile away and I saw her every other weekend but my dad on the other hand I saw everyday.  It is just me and him.  It is torture.

I woke up to a thunderstorm at 1:00 in the morning.  I knew what I had to do.  I hopped out my bedroom window and ran to Audri's house.  

Luckily the idiots that were in Audri's house, (including Audri of course),  forgot to shut one of the family room windows so I hopped in and feel onto the tile floor.  I walked into Audri's room to see her sleeping on her stomach.  I walked over to her.  She was wearing the same shorts as she was in my dream.  I very slowly lifted her back pocket and reached my hand inside.  I felt 3 pieces of matter, otherwise known as Nico, Dani, and Lizzie.  I pulled them out and walked out of her room and into the basement.

I set the 3 on the rug and went over to the shrink ray.  Who knew dreams could teach you a lot?  I reached down to press the button when to feirce hand grabbed me and pushed me towards the rug.  Then I saw a bright flash and blacked out.  So close, yet so far away....