- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

When you see -------name-------- it will be in that persons point of view.

I opened my eyes to see none of the other guys were no where in site.  When I started to look for them I realized we weren't in a dorm anymore.  We were in a land that spread on forever, like a dessert.  I looked to my right to see a giant tower.  Wait, that was the leg to a coffee table!  I looked behind me to see a giant couch.  We were still in the dorm but we have been shrunken.  Suddenly loud, Earth shaking noises interupted my thoughts. 

Boom, boom, boom!  Suddenly a giant bare foot appeared about a foot away from me.  I was faceing the right side of it and attached to that foot was Tiffany.  She was a giant.

"You little jackasses will be get punished for breaking into my dorm," said the young girl in a glass shattering voice.  She lifted her foot in the air and stomped down on one of my men.  I think it was Howling Meat.  She then walked over to another one of the men. It was Iron Lung which was sitting on the floor far away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Iron Lung-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked up to see the giant girl standing in front of me.  She was wiggling her toes which had light pink nail polish on.  She smiled as she bent over.  She picked me up and placed me on a chair. 

"Get ready to die," said Tiffany.  She bent over and started to sit down.  Her ass was getting wider and wider as it approached me.  I didn't want to die for this silly crime.  Her light blue jeans were about 1/2 and inch away when she stopped.  She stood up again.  Tiffany pulled her pants and panties down to her ankles.  She pulled her legs out of them.  Then she started to sit down again.  As before, her ass cheeks got farther and farther apart as they got closer to me.  Tiffany had 1 hand on either arm of the chair so when her ass got so close I could feel her skin, she could stop.

"You stupid villan!" yelled Tiffany.  "I may spare your life if I feel you tounge on my tan flesh!"  I didn't have a problem with it.  I stuck my tounge out and licked her ass.  "You pervert!  I didn't actually think you would do it!  Time to die!"  She finally sat down all the way.  Her skin engulfed me and I was surrounded by it.  She had most of the weight on the left side of her body and luckily I was under her right ass cheek.  All I could see was skin.  Suddenly tons and tons of weight was put on me and I was crushed under her ass.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Crusher------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched as Iron Lung was crushed under Tiffany's naked ass.  What would she do now?  Obviously she was having to much fun beings she took her pants off.   There was only 8 of us left, and I knew it wouldn't be that way for very long.