- Text Size +

Kapitel Acht

Life of the Party

 

            Kendra and David spent some time together that day, playing a few more random games that involved David’s more physically attuned side, and self control on Kendra’s part. She nearly swallowed David twice, which neither of them said was a bad thing, but she didn’t want to really swallow him yet. And of course, nearly every game she won. Whether it was trapping David under some part of her body, or keeping him from reaching some specific part of her body, she normally always won at the last moment. David called “cheater” on her a few times, and all she did was giggle and make him fall farther behind.

            After a while the sun started going down and it started getting a little darker outside. Kendra noticed this and they had to cut their last game short, but David didn’t mind, he was getting really tired. “Alright, so the party is gonna start soon, so I should probably get ready David.”

            “That’s not a bad idea. So what are you going to do?”

            “Probably take a quick shower and get dressed into something more desirable.” She left some clothes out for David to pick from, and she went to shower. David had to cover a lot of distance to see everything, and he wasn’t sure how they would all look, but he decided to pick a pink skirt and a yellow shirt. He did spend some time wandering around, trying to figure out different combinations of clothing, of what might look better, but after a few minutes Kendra came in, finished with her shower. She was wearing her towel about her body, she was still very wet.

            “So, pick out something good for me David?” David was a little distracted by her, but he was able to get it across to her what he chose. “Alright, just a moment then,” She smiled and undid her towel in the back, and threw it on top of David. He could hear her giggle as he struggled under the incredible weight of the warm damp fabric. It had her scent all throughout it, and it was nearly intoxicating.

            Once David was able to find an exit, he looked out and saw Kendra sitting on her bed putting her shoes on, wearing the outfit he’d chosen for her. “I like it David, how about you?”

            She stood up and displayed herself to him. Given his point of view he had a rather sky scraper view of her, looking up at her. However she did look beautiful. Her pink skirt went down to her fingertips, and her yellow shirt covered her arms, but left a few inches of her belly uncovered. Her hair was brushed and looked sleek. She again was wearing her plain sneakers, with socks that went just above her ankles.

            “So I am ready for the party, do you want to come David?”

            “I don’t know, I think it might be a little hard keeping me safe during a party, so I’ll stay here. I’m really tired anyway.”

            “Aww, okay. Don’t get too lonely, I won’t be gone long alright?” She stood over David and picked him up, and kissed him. David tried his best to hug her back.

            “Have fun Kendra.”

            “I am sure I will, stay safe, I’ll leave my light on for you of course. Do you need anything?” They conversed quickly, and got David accommodated with some ways of getting around, and some things to do while she was away. When she wished him goodbye, he watched her leave, admiring her the entire way. She looked great.

            Kendra made her way along the sidewalk to where the party was supposed to be. She arrived a few minutes late, making sure it was already in swing before she got there. It was getting dark outside and the lights in the house were on. She could hear music playing from the street.

            She went up to the house, and was instantly greeted by the guys she had seen at the mall. They invited her in, and she was in the party. It was already going at full swing it seemed, music was goin, people were dancing, and the tap was flowing freely.

            Kendra circled through the party, greeting people as she went, and observed the situation. It was a pretty big room, and there were a lot of people here, most of them looked absolutely nuts. There was a lot of alcohol floating around, being a party with people everywhere from seventeen to twenty plus.

            The music that was playing was bearable, however when the song changed Kendra was repulsed, she despised it. Nearly instantaneously after passing judgment of the song, the music stopped, and so did the crowd. They looked around, and most to the speakers. Quickly, another song began playing, and the crowd shrugged it off, and the party was resumed.

            With the new music playing, one of her favourite songs, Kendra joined in with the dancing. She of course attracted much attention, but then again, most of the crowd were guys, interspaced with girls. She began to enjoy herself now.

* * *

            David was wandering around her room, taking in the sights more now that he wasn’t distracted by Kendra’s presence. He noticed all the little things about her room that he hadn’t thought about before. For instance, the fact that her mouse pad had a blue heart on it; and that her monitor was flat panel, and that it had a webcam on the top. Interesting!

            He got onto the computer, and read up on his favourite forums. But… How did he know about them? He didn’t, or did he? Oh hell, it hurt to think about it. His brain started to hurt, so he stopped trying to rationalize things.

* * *

            Kendra was having great fun at her party. She’d made a few friends, or at least gotten to talk to some people, get their names, and dance with them. All throughout the party guys kept hitting on her, sometimes they were really drunk, and she heard some doozies when it came to pick up lines. Some just made her laugh. But she kept a running list of people who she thought were cute, and who she might be able to get drunk if they weren’t already drunk.

            While she was dancing with someone, her stomach rumbled very loudly, and she felt it. Hmm… She should probably have a snack. She went over to the bar/kitchen counter to check out what was there. While she was there, someone came up to her.

            “Hey Kendra!” She looked over,

            “Oh, hi.”

            “Rockin party isn’t it?” She could tell he was getting close to his limit of alcohol, but she humbly agreed to his statement. Hmm… “Hey is this your house?”

            “No girl, this is my buddies house. What do you need?”

            “Well I was looking for something to eat.”

            “Hey, there’s lots of food here, take what you want.”

            “I intend to.” She grabbed him and pulled him further into the room out of sight from prying eyes.

            “Woah, what’s up?”

            “You said I could take what I wanted right?”

            “Yea.”

            “Well, I want you.”

            “That's what I'm talking about!”

            “Can I have you?”

            “Sure baby, any time.”

            “Thank you, you’re awesome.”

            “So are you.” When she gave him a quick kiss, she made him shrink, and poof, he was gone. When she came back down and looked around, she found him on the floor, looking bedazzled. He looked up at her, and saw an amazing sight.

            “Now, be polite little guy.” She knelt down and picked him up and held him up to her face. “So, what’s up?”

            “Woah girl, what happened?”

            “Nothing… Are you drunk?”

            “I don’t think so.”

            “You’re acting kind of drunkish.”

            “Well… Maybe I am. This is trippy!”

            “So, can I have you?”

            “Like I said, any time baby… But… I must be totally wasted… You look huge.”

            “Oh thank you, I am.”

            “What?”

            And with that she opened her mouth and pushed him into it, locking her lips around his mid half and sucking him in. He instantly screamed, and began fighting. She pulled him completely in and leaned back onto the counter. She lathered up her saliva, and coated him with it royally; while, of course, tossing him around a bit within her mouth, trying to get the biggest feeling out of it.

            The guy, who’s name she never knew, must have been completely wasted. He had been at this great party, and met this great girl. Yet… Somehow she became humongous and he was now in her mouth. This was crazy! No way could it be real.

            Kendra flattened him out with her tongue and moved him back a bit, then held him there. She grabbed one of those blue plastic cups and filled it with cold water. She then put it up to her lips and washed it in. She gulped.

            The guy was completely lost. He couldn’t tell which way was up, down, left, right, or back. He was confused, and dazed. Everything was so wet and so warm, and so violent. His senses were so screwed up that nothing made sense. Then, everything stopped… And he stared down her throat. “Wow… What the hell is happening?” However, no sooner had he said that, then everything moved again, and he was flooded with super cold water. And he flowed into her throat, and he was nearly deafened by the sound.

            She felt him move down her neck and inter her stomach. She could even still hear his screams, and even feel his fighting within her belly. She swallowed a few more gulps of water and threw the cup away. She patted her belly delightedly, that should get her through the rest of the night. She even felt him, and heard his faint screams long throughout the night, but the party’s music drowned him out to the rest of the world.

            An hour later and a whole bunch of pick up lines later, the party was coming to a close. Kendra had spent the last few minutes picking up guys herself, who, were too drunk to really say no, were delighted at her taking an interest in them. She would sit with them, or dance with them, whatever she felt was necessary. Eventually, she persuaded a few to come with her. When leaving the party she had to say good bye to a lot of people, but she dragged three guys with her. One of them brought his girlfriend, but it was all good. The more the merrier.

            They all talked as they followed Kendra to her house. She was able to basically lure them into her home with relative ease. The couple that had followed Kendra decided they were almost home, so they would keep going, and they bode Kendra farewell, and she did the same. When they were gone, she led the other two guys into her home, and threw an arm around each of them.

            “So, welcome to my house guys.”

            “This is a lovely… house.”

            “Hehe, had to think about that didn’t you?”

            “No I did not.” He said, but not too sure of himself.

            “Oh well don’t worry, you two don’t have to be. Here, let me fix that.” And with a simple thought, she shrank both of them. Before they could even react to what just happened, she grabbed them both and went to her room. “Hey David!”

            David was sitting on her bed and was mostly asleep, having worked tirelessly to use the computer, then to get to the bed… Was quite a strenuous venture.

            “I'm back, did you miss me?”

            “Oy, yes quite a bit actually.”

            “I brought two friends with me, and I was thinking, you three could play a game for me.”

            She sat them on the bed, and took her own seat in front of the bed on the floor. “So what did you have in mind Kendra?”

            “Well see, that’s just the thing, I am not too sure. I have a couple of idea’s, but since there’s three of you, there should be three games. So we’d have one overall winner.”

            The guy nearest David finally realized he was standing there, and exclaimed, “Woah, dude… Another little dude. How’d you get here?”

            “It’s a long story guy, but I am sure you’ll enjoy it here.”

            “I do,” piped up the other, “She is hawt!”

            Kendra thought for a few minutes, “Oh, how are you guys with memory and stuff?” She winked at David, but neither of the other two guests caught it.

            “Man, I am a beast.”

            “What?”

            “Cool… Let me go get some cups real quick.” Kendra then returned with a couple tiny blue balls that smelled like soap, and three cups. “Alrighty, I believe you guys would know how to play right? I place a ball under a cup and switch them around, everyone picks a cup and we see who wins. So, wanna play?”

            “Sure Kendra, that’d be fun.” David responds, less grammatically correct fragments come from the other two, but the general census is a go. Kendra sets them on the bed, and hides two of the three balls under the far left cup, and one under the far right cup. She then spins them around a few times, switching them around and changing their order.

            She stops, and takes her hands off. “Alright David, go pick a cup.” David chose the middle one, “Alright your turn,” and the other two guys pick the outer cups. She picks up the three cups, and David is left with two, and the chap on his right is left with one.

            “Yea! I got one!”

            “No fair! Cheater!”

            “Hey now, Kendra wouldn’t cheat, would you?”

            “Nope, I wouldn’t cheat at all. Looks like David wins this round,” She picks him up and kisses him. “And that my friends, is what you get when you win. Now, let’s try something more entertaining. That was over too quick.” She gets up and gets onto her bed, all the while being closely scrutinized from all three of her guests. She lies down with her head on the far side of the bed, and her feet near the others. She crosses her legs and lays out flat, “Alright, ready for part two?” Everyone nodded, “Okay, this one is easy, last one to get onto my belly gets eaten!”

            David of course was expecting something along the lines of that, and wasn’t too surprised. But the other two guests were a little confused. “What? Eaten?”

            “Yes, eaten. If you’re too slow, I will swallow you.”

            “Wow that sounds awesome!”

            “Are you three ready?”

            “You kidding me babe? I was born ready!” Which came out less sensible, but was what was roughly implied.

            “Alright, go!” David of course took off, and was closely followed by the other two. Jed, who was the least talkative of the two, tripped over his own feet and hit the bed hard. The other one paid no attention, but was having some trouble keeping up, and keeping straight. David made his way to Kendra’s skirt hem, and so did Jed’s friend. Jed of course, was too busy trying to stand up and kind of forgot what he was doing. Kendra found this rather humourous.

            David grabbed onto the fabric and jumped. Unfortunately the material was looser than he anticipated, and crashed down onto his back, and was covered in her skirt as it fell down around him. He felt the other guy step on him, and use him to boost up, he disappeared. David struggled in the thin fabric of her skirt, and when he got up and out, Jed was coming again, and the other guy was out of sight.

            David again, grabbed onto the fabric, and calculated a little better, and was able to pull himself up onto her left leg. Jed tripped again, so apparently he wasn’t going to be any trouble. And since it was last person there, David didn’t have to rush. When he looked up Kendra’s body, he saw her propped up against her foot board, looking at the spectacle. David walked out onto her stomach and found the other guy laying on her belly quite comfortably.

            “Heh, thanks for the foot up! This is a nice place.” He said as he patted her smooth skin.

            “Yes, yes it is.” He sat down on Kendra’s stomach, “Well, we win Kendra.”

            “That you do! And the prize to the loser, I’m sorry.”

            “What?” Jed says bewildered, but reacted too late as Kendra sat up and grabbed him with her outstretched arm. As she curled herself up to reach him, David and the other guy were rolled further down her body until they came to rest on top of her skirt. She simultaneously grabbed the other two ‘victors’ and brought them up to her neck.

            “I hope you had fun guy.” Kendra said to Jed as she held him up above her mouth and opened wide enough to accept him; which she did without pause. She didn’t spend all too much time with him in her mouth as he didn’t put up much of a fight and quickly bored her with his vain attempts.

            She swallowed Jed. David of course appreciated the location in which she placed him  very much as it afforded him the ability to both hear and see someone be swallowed by her powerful throat, from a very close proximity. Jed of course, ended up passing out from the massive strain, and near heart attack she gave him.

            “Eat me! Eat me!”

            “What?” Kendra asked him, kind of shocked at what he was saying.

            “Dude, girl, you’re like, freaking hot! And besides, none of this can be real, so why the hell not? Do it!”

            “Well… I was gonna have you two play a game…”

            “No, I’m tired. I want to go to bed soon.”

            “Alright, well… Any last requests then?”

            “Nah, I just want you to eat me and I can go to bed.”

            “Alright then, here goes, enjoy yourself. I sure will. Thanks,”

            “I will. And no problem,”

            Kendra picked him up with her other fingers, and held him in front of her lips, which she kissed him with before opening her mouth and letting him see inside. She then lowered him into her maw, and he cheered. Kendra let go of him and took him completely into her mouth. She spent some extra time with him, making sure he was completely covered in her saliva, and that he slid around easily around her mouth. She stopped and waited, and let him wander around within for a few.

            Jake, whose name his was, stood up inside Kendra’s mouth. He was completely covered in warm gooey slime, and could hardly see anything through it. It nearly drowned him a few times as he accidently ingested large amounts of her saliva. It was on accident, but all part of the fun he supposed. He reached up, and touched the roof of her mouth.

            Kendra wasn’t ready for this sudden tickle, and nearly exploded. She opened her mouth in reaction, and David got a glimpse inside. Everything was diffracted through her saliva, as it stretched everywhere. She quickly closed her mouth again and let him continue feeling around. She tried so incredibly hard to stifle herself to keep from making his trip unpleasant.

            After a few seconds she decided to swallow him, and she flattened him out, and let him relax onto her tongue. She dropped her throat and pushed him back and into her throat, and swallowed him. He of course wasn’t really aware of what was going on, lost in the moment he was having fun. David too, was having fun, and so was Kendra.

            “Well David that was a lot of fun. I’m glad I went.”

            “I’m glad you had fun. What will we do tomorrow night Kendra?”

            “Why, the same thing we do every night David!”

            He chuckled to himself. “I suppose, so long as I’m with you I’ll enjoy myself.”

            “Oh you’re so kind to me David. Well, it’s time for bed, mind if I go get changed real quick?”

            “Not at all Kendra. Not at all.”

            “Alright, be back in a flash.” And literally in a flash, she was back, dressed in her pajamas that fit her quite loosely, and in fact, showed off a decent portion of her belly. “Same place David?”

            “Sure, I bet it’s even better than last night.”

            “Oh by far.” She picked up David and laid in bed, and pulled her covers up over her again. This time she took her shirt all the way up just below her breast, and let David down between the roll and her left breast.

            “Hey, I thought you said same place?!”

            “What?! Are you complaining? I can put you back.”

            “No, that’s okay. I’ll enjoy it here. David smiled, but Kendra couldn’t see it. She too smiled to herself. She let David get comfortable within the fold of her shirt and against the wall of her breast which provided a very soft wall to lie with his side too. He really enjoyed the new spot, and of course her scent was much more prevalent here, and he loved that as well.

            “Good night David, stay warm.”

            “Oh, don’t worry about that, you’ll keep me more than warm.”

            She pulled her blanket up so her stomach wasn’t exposed to the night air, and she fell asleep relatively quickly. However David wasn’t afforded the same comfort. As his new location gave him a very, very close proximity to her actual stomach, and he could hear absolutely everything that was happening within her body. As she digested their friends, he could hear them scream or yell throughout the night, until they both were eventually silent, and the only sound that remained was the bubbling of her stomach, and her ever present heart beat.