- Text Size +
           Macy came up on the gray car quite quickly, and in order to not lose the first cars, she changed her step so as she stepped, her left foot came down right next to the car every time. The people inside were absolutely terrified. Macy then brought her right foot down onto the car, and it’s engine exploded. There was a puff of flame and a horrid crunch and some other bad sounds, the car was wrecked, the cabin was flat with the ground, the front was demolished, and only the back of the car was left solid, and it was sticking into the air. Macy continued on.

            Having seen the devastation of the gray car, and not paying attention to where he was going, Derek’s car drifted right and he smashed into the green car, and a violent crash was narrowly avoided by both cars swerving in opposite directions. The green car flipped around and spun out, until it fell off the concrete and flipped over twice, it was quite a scene, glass and metal littered the ground. The other car, Derek’s, spun out and there were black rubber marks all over the place, and the wheels were smoking.

            “Oh, did you two have an accident? Don’t go anywhere, I’m sure you will get saved by Kendra.” Kendra was in fact coming their way, and Macy decided to leave them to her. She approached the other two cars.

            She got low and made a dramatic reach towards one of them, just to raise the anticipation from the guy inside the car, her fingers latched onto the vehicle, and her ring finger went through the window. She lifted it up off the ground and the tires began to spin even faster, the horn blared.

            Macy looked into the front of the car at the terrified guy inside, whose knuckles were now whitening on the steering wheel. She smiled and grabbed the bottom of the car with her other hand, she brought the side up to her lips.

            From inside the suspended car, Mark looked through the driver side door into this giant girl’s pinkish lips, as they curled into a faint smile. When her mouth opened and he looked deep into her maw, he panicked and tried to catapult himself away from the door.

            Macy parted her lips and jaws, and her tongue snaked out and crashed into the window. Upon contact with the window, her saliva burned through it as though it were acid. Macy of course didn’t see this, but she felt it disappear, and she tried to invade the car. However the window was too small, so she sank her teeth into the top and bottom of the car.

            Metallic, pthua, gross.

            She pulled on the car and her teeth went through the roof and floor; she ripped the door and driver side seat off the car, which she spat on the ground. Macy pulled the car away from her face and inspected her handy work, Mark inside was absolutely terrified. She brought her lips to the side again, and snaked her tongue into the car.

            Mark screamed as the giant tongue came at him like a giant boa constrictor. It crept beneath him and he was gone, Macy pulled him out of the car and made a biting motion in mid air to bring him into her mouth. She brought her palms together and crushed the car, then dropped it.

            Macy accidently bit down on the guy in her mouth when she smashed the car, and her molars came together and mangled his arm, she tasted blood. It hit her quiet unexpectedly, and when he figured out what she had done, she swallowed; “Oops!”

            “What did you do?” Kendra had heard Macy exclaim,

            “I accidently bit down on him.”

            “How bad was it?”

            “I think I got his arm, or his leg, or something. He’s still alive, I can hear him.” She put her hand on her stomach.

            “Don’t let that other one get away.”

            “Oh yea, I won’t.”

            Macy sprinted after the car that had gained a considerable lead on her, it was almost in the driveway, and almost gone. Macy reached it quite quickly, but it swerved randomly when the guy inside saw her approach so fast, and it threw her off, she lost balance and fell face first. She hit the ground, and instantly felt the car impact with her hip on her right.

            “Ow!”

            The nose end of the car was crunched in, and the car was smoking. The airbag had deployed, and the driver was delirious; it was one hell of an impact. As the bag deflated, he looked through the cracked window, and saw what he crashed into, this girl’s hip, it rose in front of him like a light blue wall unyielding denim. He looked left and her leg extended out for some distance, he looked right and saw her hip give way to a softer fabric. His vision stopped at a grand wall of tan flesh that served as her arm.

            Macy didn’t enjoy that fall. She propped herself up and wiped her face, moved her hair out of her eyes, and moved to roll over. She rolled right, and felt a series of crunches; but she didn’t stop until she was sitting up; and sitting on the car.

            He didn’t believe his eyes, he watched her prop her front up, and her felt a movement and he heard a screaming of metal. He looked forward, and to his horror her hip was coming down on him, it steamrolled its way through the nose and engine block, crushing it beyond paper, and it plowed into the glass and roof; he was dead before he could even blink.

            Macy got up and rubbed her side and butt, she inspected the damage. No clothing damage, but the car didn’t make it, it was crushed under her immense weight. Her muscles were very, very sore, so she decided to half limp over to Kendra, who she found kneeling over one of the cars.

            The car that had spun out was missing the roof and was unoccupied. As Macy approached, Kendra crushed the car in her hands; Macy didn’t know if it was occupied or not.

            “Well that was fun. Enjoy yourself?”

            “Yea, it was fun.”

            “What happened?”

            “I tripped and hit the ground. Then I got hit by a car.” Kendra and Macy shared a laugh, but David, those words hit him like a fifty pound hammer. Rushing past him was wind, the world around him blurred, and the beautiful voices of Kendra and Macy were drown out by a roaring wind.

            David found himself seeing, but not believing. He didn’t have a body, or any sense of feeling, he wasn’t breathing, blinking, or moving. Yet he existed. He was looking upon himself, but it didn’t look like him. He was lying in a hospital bed, unconscious, wrapped in bloody gauze, with three tubes coming out of him, one from his nose, and two from his arms.

            He didn’t understand. That had to be him, but what was it? Where was he? Why was he in that condition? He looked over himself again, and saw something he didn’t catch the first time, there was someone holding his right hand. And it was very feminine.

            He followed it to a girl who looked like she had been through hell as well. Her hair was a little messy, but long and brown. Her eyes looked as though they had spent a more time crying than sleeping; but even through that her emerald green eyes shown radiantly.

            She was beautiful; but… Familiar. It was her again! That girl from the dream, what did Nelf say… He thought for a moment, and just watched her breathe. Melanie! It was the first time he’d seen her from a normal height. She saw sitting holding his hand, rubbing it softly. What the hell was going on?

            But before he could delve deeper into what he was experiencing, he heard a crash and an explosion, someone screamed, and his world turned upside down. His eyes refocused on Kendra’s chest, looming in front  of him. He couldn’t figure out what he was looking at, but eventually he worked out the shape of her breast, and felt her move him up. He looked into her grey eyes,

            “Hey David, are you alright?”

            “Why am I upside down?”

            “You fell off my hand and I caught you.”

            “Oh, I suppose I owe you my life again.”

            “Oh stop it. I wouldn’t let you get hurt silly.”

            She smiled, and his resolve was crushed again, a thing of beauty, she was.

            “I guess we should clean stuff up now.” Macy interrupted,

            “Oh don’t worry. I will take care of it.” She held David out to Macy, and Macy took him gently into her grip, and looked confusedly at Kendra; who wasted no time in standing up and closing her eyes.

            She held her arms out and there was a rush of wind that ruffled the girl’s hair. The wreckages left behind by Kendra and Macy all floated together around Kendra, who brought her hands together and they all disappeared. The instant she did, her eyes opened and the wind calmed down.

            “I’m serious, I’m jealous.”

            “Hehe.”

            Kendra led Macy and David into the house, and back to Macy’s room. “So Macy,”

            “Yes?”

            “I kind of got my powers quite randomly, I think. Have you tried to do something different?”

            “What do you mean?”

            “I mean, have you tried to do something magic, like move something without touching it.”

            “Oh, yea I’ve tried that a few times. I’m not magical at all.”

            “Aww…”

            During the few hours between them coming inside, and dinner, Kendra and Macy took turns playing with David, doing different things that made David quite tired by the end of everything. By the end of the adventure, he had become much more acquainted with the girls’ body type, and to his surprise they were both built almost exactly the same, just Macy was a year older, and taller. It was enjoyable nonetheless.

            After dinner, which proved uneventful because David nearly fell asleep in the noodles, and Kendra pushed him off to the side of her place with her fork, and finished off the food. David was playing asleep because he was tired, and his muscles were sore, and didn’t feel like getting eaten in this stuff, it might prove painful. However that didn’t stop him from spying on Kendra when she wasn’t looking.

            By the time they had finished off their food, David had found his way into Kendra’s mouth as the two girls cleaned. When they finished, and were on their way to their room, their dads came home. It was getting late.

            “Hi girls, how have you been?”

            “Oh we’re just finishing up dinner. How was work?”

            “Grueling.” Macy’s father said.

            “Hey Kendra, how was your day?” She had been hoping to get to the room without having to reply, but her dad caught her with a question, and she had to work something out with David. She pushed him over her teeth with her tongue, and pressed him into her cheek, and attempted to say:

            “Not bad.” But it came out partially garbled. Her father chuckled, and let the girls alone. David had yet to hear Kendra’s voice from within her mouth, and it was incredibly loud. He got the jist of what was happening though, so he stayed there. She had only just finished eating not too long ago, so her mouth was quite warmer and more humid than normal, and he found himself coated in incredibly viscous saliva.

            Kendra kept David in her mouth while she and Macy changed into their night ware. When she extracted him, she gave him a few good chews and licks before sucking him dry as she pulled him out. She gulped.

            David took in the new surrounding, both of the girls were dressed in their respective night ware, and it looked as though it were time for bed. “Time for bed?”

            “Yea, just about. We have to get packed, we leave in the morning ya know David.”

            “Oh yea. When is the flight?”

            “Early again as usual.”

            “I’m going to go get a drink, be right back.” Macy left,

            “So, I haven’t asked. But what do you think about Macy?”

            “What do you mean?”

            “Well, what do you feel? I know you only just met her, but what do you think?”

            “Well… I’m glad you showed me to her. She’s a pretty fun girl in all, wish I could get to know her better.”

            “Ah,”

            “Of course. But then again, I do want to get to know you better too ya know.”

            Kendra smiled, “Me too.”

            “WOAH! Kendra! Look at this!” Macy had just come back in the room with a glass of water, the water was lapping on the sides of the cup.

            “What?”

            “Look.” Macy brought it in front of Kendra.

            “What am I looking for?”

            “Give it a moment to settle down.” Macy was holding it steady with her left hand, and had her right hand beneath the glass. When the water stopped moving, she brought her hand above it, and to Kendra’s astonishment, the water started to spin.

            “What the heck?”

            “I know! I was pouring water, and it did something funky. I think I am causing it to happen.”

            Kendra kept watching, and the water kept swirling faster and faster, until it formed a little funnel in the center. David was watching it as well.

            “That’s really cool.”

            “That’s not everything, watch this.” Macy closed her fist, and the water funnel crashed in on itself. As the turbulence cleared, the water in the center began to bulge up, until it formed a very thin column of wispy water. It fattened until it was a rotating column of water that stretched up to Macy’s outstretched forefinger. “Isn’t that incredible!”

            She brought her finger down and it cut through the water like a knife, when she withdrew her finger, the column fell back into the glass and splashed about.

            “So what does that mean?”

            “I don’t know. But I love it! I wonder what else I can do. Did you see that David?”

            “Yea.”

            “I wonder if that guy gave me powers!”

            “I dunno… I wouldn’t know if he has the power to do that or not. But either way, that’s pretty nifty.”

            “I know right? Well… We should probably go to bed now, so you two can catch your flight. Don’t want ya’ll to miss that right?”

            “Of course,” replied Kendra.

            “Good night David, Kendra.”

            “Night Macy,” came the reply from both of her friends.

            Macy downed her drink while she headed to her bed, and Kendra laid down. They chatted a little bit, but Kendra fell asleep relatively quickly. David was pinned to her chest by her hand, but with some readjustments, he was able to move her hand to act more as a blanket, and he laid against her breast, and fell into a soft warm sleep, guided into by the constant rhythm of her calm breathing.